Do What You Gotta Do - a Desc...

By randomreader000000

Follow the story of Mal's younger brother who also gets taken to Auradon, but will he make the same decisions... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Possible Preview 😏

Chapter 30

84 5 1
By randomreader000000

@DoctorGodoy you asked for more, so I decided to post 3 chapters today instead of 1. I hope you all like them!😊

Chapter 30

When Drac made it back to the dorm he heard a beeping noise, then he noticed a replica of Fairy Godmother's wand sitting in the 3-D printer. He rushed over to where Carlos and Jay were sleeping in their chairs and tapped them on the shoulders repeatedly.

"Jay. Carlos. Guys!" Jay sat up and Carlos shook his head before they noticed the wand and got up. Carlos opened the door to the chamber and pulled it out. It looked perfect, they just hoped it would fool Uma long enough for them to get Ben back.

"Not bad." He muttered.

"Let's go." Jay said.

"Hey guys, what about me?" Dude asked as Diaval flew from Drac's canopy bed and landed on his shoulder. He pecked at the sword strapped to his master's back, almost like he recognized exactly what it was. Drac brought a finger to his lips and shushed the bird softly.

"No Dude you stay." Carlos said, "I'm serious. Stay. I love you buddy. We'll be back before you know it." He promised as they headed off making their way back to the limo but unfortunately, they ran into Doug at the door to the building.

"Hey. Have you guys seen Evie?" he asked as Carlos quickly hid the fake wand behind his back and Drac tried to discreetly hide behind Jay's larger build knowing Doug was smart enough to notice the handle of the sword that was poking over Drac's shoulder.

"Uhh, she went camping." Jay said and Drac rolled his eyes knowing it was the worst excuse he'd ever come up with. Stealing was Jay's talent, that and sports, lying – or anything else using his brain – not so much. After all that's how he'd convinced the coach to let Carlos join Tourney, he said he was his brain.

Doug quirked a brow not buying it. "Evie? 'I want to live in a castle', sleeping on the ground? With no place to plug in a hairdryer?"

"You know how spontaneous she is bro." Carlos chuckled as they backed away hoping Doug would let it slide. He looked confused but walked into the dorms nonetheless.

"Later Doug." He said as they turned and Drac found himself an inch from Lonnie. She didn't look surprised to see him standing in front of her wide eyed and frozen in place. She just crossed her arms and tilted her head before she spoke.

"I'm coming with you guys." She said and Drac noticed she was decked out in some kind of sports gear with just about every sword Auradon probably had.

"What?" Jay laughed like the situation was ridiculous, "We don't need swords at the. . . waffle hut." He said. Okay Drac had been wrong, that was the worst excuse Jay had ever come up with. And he could tell from the look on Lonnie's face that she knew it too.

"You're going to the Isle to rescue Ben." She called them out, "Look, it's either you take me or I'm gonna have to tell Fairy Godmother." Lonnie shrugged, shamelessly blackmailing them and they all looked to each other defeated. Drac knew if Lonnie got Fairy Godmother he'd be caught with the scepter and that would not look good for him.

Seeing their look she smiled and shrieked as she threw her arms over his shoulder and Carlos' and they headed for the limo. Carlos and Jay both still had bug eyes showing how scared they were. Now if they lost, Auradon would blame them for Ben and Lonnie.

"You sure you're not a VK?" Drac asked as they all got back in the limo.

- - LONG LIVE EVIL - -

CJ sighed as she rested her crossed arms on the rail of the ship looking out at the crew working. She was so utterly bored she half wanted to jump off the ship and fight the killer sharks just for something to do. Behind her Harry leapt down onto her deck and approached Ben who was tied to a mast.

"Coochie coochie coo." he laughed as he 'tickled' under the king's chin with his hook. One that CJ thought was a poor imitation of the one their father had. Harry was always a freak like that, once he'd even sat on the dock reaching his hand out to Tick Tock begging him to take a bite but the croc looked at him with a lazy expression like even the reptile knew Harry wasn't worth the effort. That left her brother in the frustrating position of wanting to be just like their father but being unable to claim such a reputation. He was relying on this 'kidnap the king' scheme more then even Uma was. Harry was dying to have his shining moment, a chance to add his name to the high ranks of James Hook, Hector Barbossa and Jack Sparrow.

He laughed behind her and she watched him from over her shoulder, playing with her alone ponytail. "Hehe, how's it feel bein' a king now eh?"

But Ben didn't respond so Harry only laughed as he walked over to CJ and heaved himself onto the rigging.

"Give it a rest Harry." Uma said from where she sat, elbows on her knees as she smirked at the king. "We don't want damaged goods."

"You said that I could hook him!" Harry growled between his teeth.

"I said at noon."

Harry leapt off the ropes and got in Ben's face again as he held up his pocketwatch. "Twenty more minutes."

"That says eleven thirty."

Harry looked offended but Uma spoke up regaining the attention, "You better hope your girlfriend comes through."

"Well she's not my girlfriend anymore." Ben admitted quietly.

Uma tilted her head, "Leave us alone Harry."

Like a good first mate Harry did as he was told, but not before pausing by Ben's ear and whispering, "Nineteen minutes ta go now."

"Go." Uma commanded sharper. Her eyes cast to CJ who was still watching the exchange over her shoulder. Uma looked like she was about to tell her to get lost too, but thought better of it. CJ didn't see Uma as her captain and if Uma commanded her anything and she refused, it would make Uma look like a weak leader. Uma also didn't want to risk upsetting CJ, after Drac's betrayal the girl had become invaluable. Telling the daughter of Ursula all the secrets she knew. That's how she learned about Drac using the Sanderson Sisters to spy on pirate land. Neither Uma nor CJ knew how Drac had struck up a deal with them but it didn't matter. Uma had quickly had her crew collecting buckets of sea water and extracting the salt from it to make a territory line that would keep the witches out for good.

Leaving CJ Hook be she turned back to Ben but he beat her to the punch, "I get that you don't deserve this."

She laughed, turning and sharing a grin with CJ.

"This. . . this island is a prison thanks to your father. And don't pretend to look out for me. Because no one's looking out for me. . . it's just me."

"So this isn't your mom's plan?" Ben asked obviously trying to figure out if Uma was the same as Mal. Trying to steal the wand because she was told to. "Isn't that her necklace?"

"My mom doesn't care about me either. Well, not unless she needs someone for the night shift."

"Ouch."

"I don't need your pity."

"No you certainly don't." Ben looked around as much as he was able. "You're very resourceful. I don't see you tied up."

Uma chuckled and stood approaching her hostage, "Alright. Let's trash talk Mal."

"I'd rather talk about you."

"Hmm. Funny and a gentleman. I really hope I don't have to feed you to the fishes."

"You don't. Set me free and we'll go back together."

Uma lit up, "Oh so now I get an invite. Gee I wonder why." She walked forward and rested her hand beside his head, when she spoke next her voice was lower and much, much deadlier, "When you brought Mal, Evie, Carlos and Jay to Auradon, That's as mad as I've ever been in my life. And trust me I've been plenty mad."

She patted his cheek and turned away.

Ben looked flabbergasted, "I never thought of it like that before. That I could have hurt the people I didn't pick. The plan was to start with four kids and bring more people over."

CJ quirked a brow as Uma turned back to look at Ben distrustfully.

"I guess I was busy being king - that sounds lame." he met her eyes, "I'm so sorry."

The angry expression drained from her face leaving an empty mask that even CJ Hook couldn't read.

"You're a leader Uma. So am I. Come to Auradon and be part of the solution."

"Me? Part of your solution?. . . Nah. I don't need you. I'm going to get there on my own. Harry!" she grabbed her necklace, "Let's see what this puppy can do."

- - LONG LIVE EVIL - -

"I'll get the swords." Jay said as he parked the limo back on the Isle and they got out of the vehicle as quickly as they could, knowing they were short on time. By the time they had made the phony wand, driven back to the bridge, crossed it, and made it to their rendezvous point on the Isle most of the morning was gone and noon was approaching fast. Evie and Mal were waiting for them by the large pipe that they'd always used back in the day when they'd sneak into Pirate's Bay to mess with Uma. It was faster then going around the docks and gave them direct access to the alleys where they could quickly disappear before Uma and her crew could catch up with them.

"Lonnie!" Mal said shocked as she ran over and Evie waited by the tunnel to Pirates Bay with the backpack of smoke bombs.

"I made them bring me." Lonnie explained as she gave Mal a hug.

"I'm so glad."

Drac made his way to the back as Jay opened the trunk and they saw Dude sitting among the swords.

"And Dude." Jay said as Drac adjusted the strap around his torso that held the scepter-sword to his back.

"I told you to stay!" Carlos said.

"I flunked obedience class."

"Great and he can still talk." Jay said.

"I guess that talk you had with him didn't work?" Drac asked.

"If we survive this I'm sending you back to obedience school." Carlos said as Dude jumped out and he shut the trunk, "You're lucky I love you." Carlos told the dog.

Mal pulled Drac away from them and gave him a hug, but it was only a ploy, "What are you doing with that?" She asked in a whisper. Clearly she could tell his sword wasn't really a sword and he pulled back from the hug and gave her a shrug and a guilty look.

"It might come in handy." He defended himself, "Since Jane tore that rip in the barrier a little magic got in. Not enough for anything to be super powerful but it might help give us an edge."

Mal sighed knowing his logic was right then she turned to Carlos who had the wand.

"Here, let me see." She said holding out her hand as he passed it over. "Wow, what a beauty."

"It's noon." Jay reminded them.

"Alright. Are we ready?" Mal asked and they all nodded. "Let's do this."

And following her lead just like old times, they headed into the tunnel.

"Stay!" Carlos called and Drac turned back to see the dog pouting as he sat down, "I mean it." Carlos said tucking the wand in his vest.

"Diaval." Drac called, lifting his hand and the bird hopped from his shoulder, "You too buddy. I don't want to risk you getting hit by pirate fodder."

The raven didn't look too thrilled to be left with the dog but he did as he was told and Carlos and Drac left and brought up the back of their group. Drac noticed that everyone else had lost the sleeves of their jackets except him, he knew he'd be hotter in the high noon sun but he didn't mind having the leather to help protect him from the cut of a pirate's blade.

When they emerged from the tunnel and onto the docks the bright sun blinded him and as his eyes adjusted he heard Gil shout. "Hey guys! They're here!"

"Welcome!" Harry shouted with a smile as he pushed Ben toward the plank. And spread his arms. Drac made his way down behind Mal knowing Uma would have a target on his sister's back. He paused only for a moment when he saw CJ hanging by the rigging with one arm while her foot rested on a rail. Part of him was shocked that she was here but he also knew CJ Hook was a sucker for a good fight and loved to be in the action. Harry had always pushed her aside both trying to keep her safe and trying to take the glory for himself. He clearly had let CJ join in this fight because he knew it would hurt and be a distraction to Drac. But at the same time he knew if Harry invited her there was very little in the world that would keep CJ from accepting the invitation. He just hoped her sword wasn't one he'd cross today.

"Finally!" Uma called doing little jumps of joy. Mal rolled her eyes but Drac's stayed glued to CJ's who was looking straight back at him as Uma began to sing, "Let's get this party started. I swear I'm cold hearted. There's no negotiation, I'm not here for debatin'. You need some motivation? Just look at Ben's face then ask yourself how long you think I'll remain patient. I'll throw him overboard and let him swim with killer sharks. You either hand over the wand or he'll be ripped apart." Uma threatened.

"Let's all just be smart, although for you that must be hard. You'll get your wand, no one has to come to any harm. Don't try to intimidate. Your bark is much worse than your bite. Who's the baddest of them all? I guess we're finding out tonight!" Mal yelled back.

"Let's go. Bring it on. Better give us what we want. It's the wand for the crown, if you don't it's going down." The pirates chanted.

"Let's go, make your move. Peace or war? It's up to you. Give 'em up and do it now. If you don't it's going down." The VK's replied.

"We want the wand, or else the king is gone. Your time is running out you should really watch your mouth."

"Let's go pound for pound. We're prepared to stand our ground. Put your swords up, put 'em up, it's going down."

The crew started banging their swords on the deck as they chanted yo-ho's along with, "Make the trade or walk the plank." The VK's swarmed Mal and Drac as Gil bowed making way for his captain.

"Okay look this is not a conversation. It's a do or die situation. If you don't give me back the king, I'll have no hesitation. I'll serve you right here and I don't need a reservation. That way your whole 'pirate crew' can have a demonstration. Release him now and we can go our separate ways. Unless you wanna deal with me and the VK's?"

As Mal had been speaking Harry had made his way over smiling with evil glee. Uma leaned on the rail, her elbows resting on the wood, "So that's your big speech huh? An empty ultimatum?" she said as she ran her finger along Harry's chin.

"All it takes is one swing and I'll humiliate him." Harry said advancing on Mal, Drac instantly went into protective brother mode and moved closer to Mal ready to have her back. As he moved he drew his sword and rested the scepter's sharp tip over his shoulder like a baseball bat and he saw Uma's eyes flash to it for a moment. She looked suspicious of the black sword but any fear in her eyes vanished before she put her confident mask back on as Hook continued. "Matter of fact, make one wrong move and I'll debilitate him. And if he even starts to slip I'll eliminate him! All it takes is one wrong look and I'll –"

"Harry! We get it." Uma interrupted pulling Harry back by his hook, "Chill." Harry blew a kiss at the VK's before turning and heading back to the plank. Drac lowered his sword and rested the tip on the wooden dock under his feet. His hand rested on the handle like it would have rested on the hilt of the scepter and he was glad he'd brought it with him. Magic or not it gave him confidence, and he'd need that the moment Uma realized they'd tricked her.

"Let's go. Bring it on. Better give us what we want. It's the wand for the crown, if you don't it's going down." The pirates chanted again.

"Let's go, make your move. Peace or war? It's up to you. Give 'em up and do it now. If you don't it's going down."

"We want the wand, or else the king is gone. Your time is running out you should really watch your mouth."

"Let's go pound for pound." They sang as Drac tapped the tip of the scepter-sword against the docks leaving small singe marks that no one noticed, "We're prepared to stand our ground. Put your swords up, put 'em up, it's going down." Evie handed Mal the wand and she marched toward Uma but before anything else could happen Ben called from the plank.

"Hey! We don't have to choose. We don't have to light the fuse. Mal, whatever you do it's gonna be a lose-lose. There's gotta be a better way! Uma, I promise I'll give you your chance, you'll have your say."

Uma laughed as Harry returned to Ben and threatened him with his hook, "Silly king, you give me? You're gonna give me a chance? Well not a chance!"

The yo-ho-ing picked up again and even Gil had joined in on the "Make the trade or walk the plank." chant. CJ swung from one rope to another gracefully placing her feet in the netting before she landed on the deck and rested her hands on her hips, one on her sword.

Mal stepped up to Uma with the wand, "Hold up." The Captain stopped her, "Too easy. Why don't you give it a test drive? We wanna see it work." Uma said with a smile.

"You always were quite the drama queen." Mal sneered.

"Oh and nothing too big or else Ben is fish bait." Uma threatened.

"We're dead." Carlos muttered and Evie leaned over to whisper in Drac's ear.

"Dude's on the dock." She said and he glanced to the side and saw the dog. Mal turned to him and he subtly tilted his head toward the dog and he saw her eyes turn too.

"Okay." She said accepting Uma's terms. She turned to Dude and cleared her throat, "Although it seems absurd. Turn your bark into a word." She said and flicked the wand. Dude did nothing so Mal commanded, "Talk dog."

"Does this vest make me look fat?" he asked and the crew laughed, "Does anyone have some bacon? Cookies?"

That seemed to be enough proof for Uma as she went from looking wide eyed at the talking dog to holding her hand out and shouting desperately at Mal, "Give me the wand!"

"Give me Ben!" Mal shouted back at Uma and there was a tense pause before Uma smiled.

"Harry, bring him over." Like a good first mate Harry pulled Ben off the plank and Gil rushed over to them.

"Oh before you go tell your mom that Gaston says hi. And tell your dad that my dad wishes he'd finished off your dad when he had the chance." Gil relayed the message, obviously trying very hard to make sure he got it right. Drac saw CJ behind them as she shook her head, rolled her eyes then pinched the bridge of her nose. Drac fought back a smile but one corner of his mouth still turned up as he looked at his feet before getting serious again. Gil had barely finished the message before Harry pushed the king to his knees beside Uma. The sea witch held out her hand for the wand the same time Mal held out her hand for Ben.

"Cut him loose Harry." Uma ordered. Harry paused before obliging with a deep sigh.

"I never get to have any fun." He complained as he cut through Ben's restraints. Ben grabbed Mal's hand and she passed the wand to Uma.

"Yes!" Gil cheered as CJ's jaw dropped and Ben looked worried as Mal pushed him back.

"Ben go." Mal said through the cheering of the crew as Drac helped her pull him back as Uma joined her pirates on deck with the wand in her hand. Harry made his way to her and fist bumped her free hand with a smile on his face.

"Okay, okay. By the power of the sea, tear it down and set us free!" Uma shouted pointing the wand at the sky. But nothing happened and they immediately knew they'd been tricked – except for Gil who had a puzzled expression on his face.

"No!" Uma exclaimed before breaking the wand in two, "You do not get to win every time!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 1.1K 26
Destiny is the daughter of Aladdin and Jasmine and she also a princess living in Auradon where she goes to school to become beautiful young princess...
118K 2.3K 12
You're parents are Maleficent and Hades, but when the villains were banished to the isle of the lost they forgot about you, for you had crawled you'r...
54.2K 726 18
Descendants: Ben made a proclamation and has five villains come to the Auradon. Mal, daughter of Maleficent, Jay, son of Jafar, Evie, daughter of the...
53.9K 809 27
Mal's living in Auradon. She's engaged to Ben and she's been keeping her past a secret. Her abusing and hurtful past is hidden from almost everybody...