Psychopath's Love | Taekook

By deddinosaur204

[Volume 1] Unknown: I kill people. Jungkook: So do I, with my cuteness ;) When an average city boy Jungkook t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
midnight thoughts :)
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48

49

3K 167 446
By deddinosaur204

A very very verryyyyt long chapter ahead

Ever since Jungkook and Taehyung became officially boyfriends, nothing in Taehyung's life was working according to him but Jungkook's. This has been happening even before they became official but after that, it was just visible to everyone. Those who had a totally different perspective about Taehyung were seeing a very new version of him. And it was quite surprising.

Taehyung's apartment was never livelier than like this before, it never had guests before, not a single one. But now look at it, there were two new people inside, filling up the apartment with chatter and laughter. And the reason behind it was very understanding.

Jungkook was changing every aspect of Taehyung's life and he absolutely doesn't have any kind of objections.

"Oh dear, you don't have to do all of this trouble for us." The older lady uttered as she entered the kitchen area, Jungkook, who had an apron wrapped around his body, looked at him while smiling before he gave her a reply.

"I'm having so much fun, ahjumma. Don't say it like this. It's no trouble for us. Right, professor?" When the question was thrown at Taehyung he quickly gave a response with a hum and nod. Their little gesture made the lady laugh out loud.

"You both are such a lovely couple." Jungkook's cheeks turned crimson by the compliment while on the other hand Taehyung bluntly utters, "Thank you." Even though it caught Jungkook off guard, the man actually did what he was told by him.

"You're supposed to say thank you whenever someone says something good to you."

"Looks like Jungkook is having a good influence on you. It's a great thing that you can control his daily life, Jungkookie-ah. But always remember one thing, communication is the key. Whatever happens, always remember to communicate, ask each question you have and answer whatever you're being asked. I have a feeling you both will last long."

"You make me feel so confident, ahjumma. Thank you for giving us such great advice. We will look upon it always." Taehyung hums to agree along with Jungkook.

"Granny doesn't give everyone this kind of compliment easily. You both must have great potential." The boy says, grabbing three of theirs attention. Taehyung got silent because he couldn't understand what he's supposed to say, while on the other hand Jungkook was silent because he was shy. His face was saying it all.

"Alright, enough talking. Now shall we start cooking?" The woman was very successful in lighting up the atmosphere. Jungkook gave him a quick response by nodding his head.

Just by that all of them got busy, Taehyung was silently chopping the vegetables while Jungkook and Eunsung were serving plates on the dining table and washing the dishes. Grandma was in the charge of cooking. At first Jungkook and Taehyung had planned to cook by themselves for the dinner but the guest came too early. It looked like they had the intention of helping them out.

Well, this made the evening more fun.

This was the first time Taehyung had some guests in his house, having dinner together and all. The light giggles of Jungkook and Eunsung, who seemed like they got along very well, were in the background. The delicious smell of the almost done food was roaming around the apartment and it was enough to summon the younger boys.

"Wow! It smells so good! I'm already hungry!" Jungkook exclaimed with his shining eyes, glancing over the pot to have a look.

"Let me have a taste." When Eunsung said that he was slightly smacked on the head that made him frown immediately. Their little fight made Jungkook crack out a giggle.

"It's almost done, don't act like a brat. Go and wait on the table. Food will be served soon."

The both boys had no other options than listening to her. After waiting for a couple of minutes, the dishes were served on the table. Jungkook and Eunsung's eyes were sparkling, they couldn't wait any longer to taste them.

"Thanks for the food!" Chirping that both boys started to eat, their mind was blown away by how delicious and tasty the food was. The woman had magic in her hands. They couldn't keep their mouths shut about how tasty everything was.

While they were being loud, the oldest were too silent. They silently watched the endearing view in front of them and ate. The evening was amazing after spending it with the expected guests. They had a lot of fun after they had their dinner. They chatted for hours without realizing how time flew by.

Taehyung was still silent during the conversation most of the time but sometimes he'd get involved randomly by Jungkook. He was left with no other options than talking for a moment to express his opinion. His eyes were only fixed on the bright smile Jungkook had on his face while chatting.

He was really a friendly person, anyone can become comfortable around him just by talking to him for a moment. And since Eunsung was almost around his age, they both got along together very well. They even exchanged their numbers to get in touch randomly.

It was already past 10pm when the guests left, they couldn't realize how late it had become.

"Now I'm craving dessert!" Jungkook whined as he was resting his body on the couch. Upon hearing the sudden request Taehyung had shifted his gaze on him and walked towards him only to stop right before him. Noticing his sudden appearance Jungkook also narrowed his eyes at him, raising an eyebrow before he spoke up.

"What?"

"Let's go."

"Where?"

"Convenience store."

"Why?"

"You said you're craving dessert."

Taehyung's reason made Jungkook sprung up on the couch and hopped off it. He wasted no time to wrap his hands around the man's arm before he tried to drag him but the man was frozen on his spot which made him look up to him in confusion.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go!!" Jungkook flashed one of the brightest smiles to him, his eyes were shining as usual.

'Okay, now what the hell is this?' Jungkook had this kind of look on his face at this moment, standing in the convenience store while shooting glares at the girl standing at a distance who Taehyung was talking to. She had a warm smile on her face while talking to Taehyung but whenever she would sneak a glance over him, she had a very pissed off attitude.

Jungkook wanted to gouge out those damn annoying eyes right there which were staring at his very own boyfriend.

When Taehyung was done paying, the girl flashed a big smile at him while saying, 'Have a good night.'. Jungkook couldn't keep his calm anymore. Just when she looked at him, he showed her a horrible facial expression while capturing the fakest smile this earth could ever have.

The girl wasn't the only one that was puzzled by his action but Taehyung as well. He couldn't understand why Jungkook made such a face to him. He confusedly walked to the boy and stopped before him, hand reached to hand over the box of dessert to the boy but totally ignoring it Jungkook stood on his toes, hands reached to cup his face before he placed a long peck on his lips.

Taehyung's pupils widened at his sudden action. While the girl behind had her jaw on the floor, she was terribly horrified by the view in front of her. When Jungkook pulled himself back, he snatched the box from Taehyung's hand, who was still dumbfounded, and shifted his gaze at the girl.

"We will have a great night together, thank you." Jungkook says with a mocking tone before dragging the man out of the store with him. Taehyung just let himself dragged without saying anything, his face was flustered, eyes were a bit opened.

Did Jungkook just kiss him in front of a stranger? But why? Why was he acting so recklessly? He couldn't understand the reason behind it but somehow he could understand the boy was pissed about something.

When the door of the apartment was closed, Taehyung wasn't given even a minute to peacefully take off his shoes as the boy dragged him inside. He was forcefully settled on the couch and before he could do or realize anything, he had Jungkook on his lap.

The boy was still frowning and he couldn't understand the reason behind it.

Jungkook didn't bother to say anything, he reached his hands to cup his face only to attack him with his smooches. He placed bunches of them on his lips before kissing all over his face, staring with his nose, his cheeks, his forehead, eyelid, everywhere of his face.

This is not good for Taehyung's heart or his health. He was an inch away from dying from a heart attack and the way his heart was pounding, it scared him to death. Jungkook's smooches soon turned a bit aggressive. Taehyung was already way too gone by them.

After placing the last smooch over the tip of Taehyung's nose, Jungkook bit it without any warning, this made Taehyung's pupil widen a bit. Jungkook was acting like a totally aggressive Kitten. His little bites trailed down to his chin then his neck. Little by little his light bites turned harsh.

Taehyung was feeling super uneasy, he was continuously moving around, couldn't find a comfortable position, or a place to rest his hands. Jungkook harshly bites his skin before he starts to suck on them. He was quite inexperienced in this, Taehyung could feel it very well but still it was making Taehyung mind go blank, lose his vision.

It was enough for Taehyung to be all defenseless and weak. A fool would think he could be stronger while Jungkook is around.

A pop sound was created when Jungkook finally pulled his head back, he was proudly staring at the mark he gave Taehyung. Even though Taehyung was all for himself, this was just a show off of his territory to everyone who doesn't have a clue about it.

"If you ever think of anyone else except me, I'll kill you." Jungkook threatened, trying to scare the man with his scary aura but he didn't have a clue this wasn't the reason what had Taehyung all weak under him.

Finally Taehyung realized the reason behind him acting all reckless, Jungkook was jealous. He was jealous to the point that he couldn't think properly before making a decision. Only if he had a clue how surrendered Taehyung was towards him. Thinking of someone else is way too much to do when taking a single breath when the boy isn't around feels illegal enough.

Taehyung's shoulder dropped, his body gave up, he leaned in to rest his forehead on the boy's should, hands lazily went to hug him tightly by his waist. He was embarrassed, his face was burning, he could feel how crimson his face turned.

"You have murdered me thousands of times by now."

The reckless footsteps were echoing through the apartment, soft sun rays entering through the thin curtains, lightening up the room. It was just a normal afternoon, the sun was becoming a bit earlier to set down but its brightness was still very visible. The owner of the apartment had his usual nature and a calm face while he was walking after a running boy who had a few pieces of paper in his hand.

Even a few minutes ago Taehyung was checking these answer sheets quietly until someone decided to sit on his lap without letting him realize it beforehand. The boy was quiet for some moments until the game he was playing ended, his chin resting on Taehyung's shoulder was pulled back to make eye contact.

How the phone was placed on the table was unnoticed by the man but when a pair of hands cupped his face, he was forced to shift his attention to the boy sitting on his lap who was definitely frowning at him. His hands paused to hold the pen tightly when Jungkook trails his fingers to touch the glasses he was wearing.

And soon it was removed as Jungkook gladly wore it before he spoke up.

"Pay attention to me, Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung was hypnotized the moment he heard his name coming out Jungkook's mouth, his eyes were glued to his parted lips and the boy was surely very much aware of it. It was out of his notice when a hand reached to grab one of his hands, making its way towards Jungkook's face.

Jungkook placed his hands on his cheek as he nuzzled more into his touch and Taehyung was losing his mind by his actions, his eyes followed wherever Jungkook was dragging his hand. Taehyung couldn't understand what he was doing but at some point he lost the correct state of mind to figure it out.

He could never get used to Jungkook's warmth against his body, it feels like his body is burning, his warmth felt like a burning blaze and Taehyung was so ready to turn into ashes by it. He let the boy control his hand as however he wants, however he pleases, but when he softly grasped Jungkook's chin his thumb couldn't act accordingly as it made its way to caress Jungkook's bottom lip.

Jungkook let out a little noise out of annoyance before dragging his hand down to his chest then to his waist, indicating the man to wrap it around as he did so. Even though he wasn't told yet his other hand made its way to hold Jungkook, eyes still on his lips.

"Look at me, not my lips." Jungkook uttered, his hands carelessly resting on the man's broad shoulders, and it was enough for Taehyung to shift his gaze to his round eyes.

All the mischievous thoughts Jungkook had in his mind to tease his boyfriend was forced to kicked out immediately, Taehyung's sharp eyes are the biggest advantage for him. He always has a way to express all his wishes through these eyes and Jungkook was their only victim.

Even though Jungkook was a bit annoyed that Taehyung had become a bit busy for a few days to check the answer sheets but now that he has come to ask for attention, he felt like he really shouldn't have done that by the way Taehyung was looking at him.

The man looked like he is so ready to eat him right now.

The realization made his throat go dry as in reflection he gulped, tensed eyes trying not to create another eye contact.

"I think Miko is hungry now. I'll get some food for him." Finishing his sentence, Jungkook attempted to get up but he failed to even move an inch when Taehyung held him still by tightening his grip around his waist. He couldn't collect the courage to look into the man's eyes, his heart was acting up enough by these little actions.

He only wanted Taehyung's afternoon nothing else but now it seems like he is about to get something else as well and when Taehyung tried to lean in, it was crystal clear to him right that moment. His hand was fast enough to make its way to cover up Taehyung's eyes who became confused by his action.

But his heart nearly skipped a beat when a quick peck was placed on his lips, his blank vision became even more dizzy, his hands forgot what they're supposed to do, his mind forgot what he was doing a moment ago. In one word, he was blank all of a sudden, just by a little peck by Jungkook.

He heard a light giggle that came out from Jungkook's mouth as the boy grabbed onto his opportunity and escaped from his hold, even when his hand was removed from Taehyung's eyes, his vision was still blank. The reckless sounds created by Jungkook while trying to steal some papers from his desk felt mute to him. His whole body was still processing what just happened to him.

When he finally realized everything, his eyes fell on the boy standing by the door, hands holding up a few pieces of papers, lips capturing a mischievous thought. Without letting him understand anything furthermore, Jungkook dashed out of the room making him dumbfounded even more.

It took him quite a moment to realize whatever was happening until a round head was peeking out of the doorframe, eyes being narrowed. Taehyung was still there quietly sitting, processing everything in a slow pace.

"Why are you like this!? Don't you watch dramas?? You're supposed to run after me!"

"You want me to?" Jungkook's eyebrows were knotted together when the question was asked. When it comes to facing this kind of question by Taehyung, he never understands it. Sometimes he really feels like Taehyung is a puppet he's controlling.

"Of course! It's common sense, Tae! Aren't you worried if I tore up these papers?" Jungkook watched his boyfriend finally standing up only to take steps forward to reach him and he stopped right before him, his curious eyes staring directly into those of Taehyung's.

"You could tear me up and I'd still say nothing to you."

Jungkook was dumbfounded once again, he never understands how on earth Taehyung always comes with these kinds of answers which are really not good for his health and heart. He knows Taehyung loves him way too much but still, he doesn't have to describe it in such a way. A small answer like he usually gives could do all the work.

Taehyung stumbled back a little when Jungkook slapped on his chest. On the contrary to his calm face, the younger surely had a reckless one.

"Stop saying things like these. It feels weir- hey!" Jungkook let out a little shout when Taehyung tried to snatch the papers in his hand, when he furrowed his eyes at him, he saw totally an unfamiliar face of Taehyung's, he had a small yet playful grin.

"This is foul! Stay back! Don't come closer! Ahhhh!!!!" The silent room soon filled up with Jungkook's little squeals as he was being followed by Taehyung. He ran every corner of the room while successfully keeping a comfortable distance between them, hands tightly clutching the papers as if his life was depending on them.

The kitten which was peacefully sleeping on the couch lazily raised its head to observe the playful situation with its sleepy little eyes, once discovering the reason it went back to sleep again, ignoring all the chaos.

Jungkook's squeals were soon converted into giggles and laughter, his reckless footsteps in the background, Taehyung had a faint smile on his face even though his own self was unaware of it.

"You can never catch me like this, Taehyung-ssi." The mockery was thrown by Jungkook who was now standing behind the couch while Taehyung was on the other side.

"Is that so?"

"Yess!"

"What if I catch you? What benefit will I receive?"

"A hug." Jungkook received a blank face in response which was enough to let him know the other party wasn't satisfied.

"Alright, a peck should work." Still the same face.

"What else do you want? A make out session? I am not going anywhere farther than this." Jungkook side-eyed the man as he spoke.

"Alright."

Jungkook lets out a sound in confusion before speaking up.

"Only if you catch me, mister."

"It starts now?" Nodding in agreement Jungkook wasn't given more than a second to run away and he surely couldn't make a good use of it. It felt like a flash of light when Taehyung got closer to him, hands tightly wrapping around his waist as they were holding those of Jungkook's.

The pure confusion was very visible on Jungkook's face, he couldn't even realize how fast Taehyung was to catch him. They just made a deal a few seconds ago and now he's caught. He could clearly see the playful grin on his lover's face. He never thought Taehyung could have this side of him.

"Are you accepting your defeat now?"

"Would you give me another chance if I asked?"

"I can surrender my life to you, this is just a game."

What Taehyung said just now succeeded to put a smile on Jungkook's face, just by looking into his eyes he could weaken Taehyung without any trouble. Freeing his hands from Taehyung's tight grasp he wrapped them around his neck.

"My sweet puppy deserves a little kiss." The smile on Jungkook's face widened when he saw Taehyung's face getting flustered a little bit. Only he can see how cute Taehyung can be when he's around him.

"You're supposed to close your eyes, mister." It didn't take a second for Taehyung to do as he was told. Jungkook stared at his flustered face for a moment with a playful grin on his face before he slightly tiptoed, letting their faces get closer.

He paused when the tip of their noses touched each other only to nuzzle it against Taehyung's, the secure grip of Taehyung's softened around his waist. It was enough for him to realize the man was getting weaker and weaker each second.

"Hahaha, my puppy is also dumb sometimes." Jungkook's light giggle made Taehyung open his eyes, but when he realized everything it was too late. The boy had rescued himself from his hold, standing at a distance with a mischievous grin being plastered on his face. Taehyung was dumbfounded.

Neither being called a puppy nor being called dumb was in his concern, he won't utter a word of objection at whatever Jungkook would call him as. No matter what it is he won't complain nor would he mind. He was too gone for it.

the living room soon filled up with laughter as the time went, Taehyung was still running after Jungkook, he was sweating a bit by now even though the air conditioner was on. It's not like he was trying his best to catch Jungkook, he wasn't even doing ten percent out of hundred.

He just wanted to hear more of Jungkook's reckless footsteps running around his apartment, he wanted more of Jungkook's giggles, his laughter. He wanted to make Jungkook happy as much as he could. He has long forgotten about the deal they had. The only deal he had in his mind was to keep hearing Jungkook's laughter, his footsteps, that's all.

His footsteps died down once Jungkook entered the bedroom, Taehyung cluelessly followed him, wondering why all of a sudden he went silent. The little bit of Jungkook's toes peeking out of the door frame made Taehyung pause for a moment, he could clearly understand the boy was hiding behind it. Maybe with an intention of making a jumpscare.

Too bad that he was seen without knowing.

Taehyung decided to play along with him, he slowly took steps forward, softly calling out his name asking whether he was inside or not even though he had just watched him getting into the room. He was becoming dumber each day full of realization. And it's not like he was complaining.

He was just getting surprised, more surprised at himself as each day passed.

The moment Taehyung stepped into the room, he heard Jungkook's voice as he appeared before him, his shout trying to put extra effort to scare him. Even though Taehyung knew it was coming, even though he had in his mind to act accordingly, he couldn't. He couldn't sort out how to react when something like this happens to him.

He never experienced this in his entire life nor did he feel scared of anything. He wasn't taught how to react in such a situation either. He just went blank. Jungkook's smile dropped when he couldn't get any expected reaction, his face turned into a frown, eyebrows knotted together.

"Why are you standing like a statue? Aren't you scared?" When the question was asked Taehyung gave a quick reply.

"Am I supposed to act scared?" Jungkook got puzzled for a moment upon hearing the man, for some moment he felt like he was living with a robot that's trying to explore human emotion with his help. And right now was one of those moments.

"Of course! Didn't you play this with your parents?" Jungkook asks out of curiosity, totally forgetting about what he was told a few days ago. When the man shook his head in response, he narrowed his eyes at him.

"That's weird. Everyone even for once did this in their life. How come you didn't?" Everything just came out of curiosity, Jungkook had no bad intentions behind his words, he just spilled his thoughts without giving it a second thought. But he quickly had a reality check when he noticed the sudden change in Taehyung's face.

His face wasn't as bright as before and that was a rare scene.

Jungkook immediately wanted to slap himself for being stupid once again when he looked into Taehyung's eyes, for some reason they were looking upset. As if Taehyung was upset with himself, no one but himself.

Jungkook subtly put the papers on the table beside him and reached his hands to cup Taehyung's face, locking their eyes together as he spoke up.

"It's all right. Your life isn't over yet, you can still try everything with me. Everything you had missed, we can do it together." Taehyung was again lost, he could see how bright Jungkook's eyes are, shining so brightly he wondered if he will ever get blind from it.

He travels into a totally different world when he feels the warmth of Jungkook's body against his. He can never get used to it, he can never get enough of it. It was something way too powerful for him to handle. It wouldn't be a wonder for him if he died because of it.

"You just saw me right? You just hide here and when I'll come you'll do as I did. Like bhaaauuu!!" Jungkook made a sound between his explanation, hands making a gesture of a lion's paw while Taehyung watched him silently and of course he had no other options than agreeing.

Just as he planned, Taehyung was hiding beside the door frame, mind couldn't figure out how he agreed to do such a childish thing. He could hear Jungkook's clear footsteps slowly approaching him. And just the moment Jungkook was about to walk in, Taehyung shows up, making his hands the same as Jungkook's did, making the same sound as Jungkook did. The only difference was his tensed face that was showing neither a proper emotion nor any enthusiasm.

Jungkook stumbled back in shock, eyes wide opened, hands covering his mouth that was also wide open.

"Aaaaahhhh! You scared me!!"

Taehyung felt so embarrassed, he couldn't even explain it with words. He felt like deleting himself from the world but the boy standing before him made him think otherwise.

"See!! You did it! You have just seen my reaction. Now it's my turn and you'll act like you're scared! Okay?" Taehyung could only nod in response.

Their positions were swapped neatly, Taehyung's eyes again fell on the toes peeking out, he can guarantee this boy was the first person to get caught while playing hide and seek.

He slowly approached the boy knowing very well what was going to happen, he never thought he would ever end up doing something like this. The loop happened just as before, Jungkook jumps before him with a loud growl, hands giving it extra effects. Even though Taehyung hesitated for a brief moment, he soon did as he was told.

Taking a step back, he widened his eyes, hands covering his mouth before he spoke up.

"Aa, you scared me."

(A/n: AAAAAAAHHH SHOO FUCKING KYOOT BITCHES I DIED HEREEEEEEEEE. Okie nvm🚶‍♀️)

Taehyung's words were tasteless, blunt and for sure super dry. It looked like a Google assistant trying to read a sentence that was showing a person was scared. Jungkook wouldn't lie that he had seen this coming yet he was happy with what result he got. For someone like Taehyung, doing this means the most of it. Doesn't matter how badly he did.

He lets out a giggle before closing the distance between them, hand immediately reached to ruffle the man's soft long locks. Taehyung got even more tense, his face was showing it all. Just by having a glance at him, anyone could tell that he was blushing so badly.

And Jungkook would be the first person to notice it.

"Good job!"

Taehyung couldn't take it anymore, he felt so weak under his touch, his soft gaze upon him. He could feel his breaths being taken away. Lowering his head slowly he buried it into Jungkook's neck, trying to hide his flustered face. Jungkook could only smile at his reckless actions.

Who thought Taehyung could even act like this? Who thought Taehyung would become so weak by him? No one for sure, not even Jungkook himself.

The continuous sound created by the doorbell was echoing through the silent living room. The lady of the house hurriedly came out of the kitchen area, rubbing her hands against the apron wrapped around her body.

Unlocking the door she was met with two very unknown persons. Her confusion was very visible on her face but upon noticing the clothes of a police officer she voiced out her inner thoughts.

"Are you here for my husband? Sorry but he's not at home. I thought he was at the station?" Mrs Jeon asks out of curiosity, they should know better than her where the detective is.

"Yes, detective Jeon is there. We met him on our way. And we're not here for him but for someone else." The person exclaimed, the shorter male behind him was roaming his curious eyes around. Hearing his response Mrs. Jeon got more confused, so Hajoon again decided to speak up to clear up her confusion.

"We're here to talk to Jungkook about a missing case but don't worry, there's nothing serious. We're only here for a normal investigation." Even though Mrs. Jeon got a bit tensed by the sudden information, yet she delivered his thoughts about Jungkook's whereabouts.

"Sorry but Jungkook has been staying at his friend's place for a while."

"We know that Detective Jeon has informed him to get here as soon as possible. He's probably on his way here by now." Hajoon's reply made Mrs. Jeon silent. She gestured to both men to get inside to wait. It took thirty minutes for Jungkook to get home. By now the sun was setting down.

Once the door was opened, Jungkook hugged his mother since he missed her a lot but upon noticing a couple pairs of eyes on him he became tensed up. He watched Hajoon and Jungwook standing up from the couch to greet him while he gave them a confused look.

"Your dad must be arriving any time soon. Don't panic, he'll handle it for you." Mrs. Jeon says with a tone of assurance, she could feel her son was getting tensed up, his face was saying it all.

"I'm fine, mom. Don't worry about me. I'm sure it's nothing." Finishing their little chit chat, the duo walked towards the police officers who were already waiting for them.

"Good afternoon, Jungkook. We met after a while." Hajoon says with a calm voice, trying to ease the tension between them while Jungwook side eyed him, a frown was very visible on his face which wasn't noticed by anyone.

"Good afternoon. What did you want to talk about?"

"There's no need to hurry, you just got home. Take a rest for a moment."

"I can talk right now. Besides, I have to go back early." Hearing him, Mrs. Jeon got a bit worried.

"You didn't inform him before coming?" She asked in a low tone.

"I forgot to tell him. I thought I would be able to go back sooner." His response made the woman let out a sigh in disbelief.

" He will get worried for nothing if he can't find you at home. Give him a quick call now."

"Okay, I'll be back in a moment. Sorry for making you wait." Jungkook bowed down to show how sincere his apology was. In his assurance, Hajoon gave him an expected answer.

"Take your time, don't worry about it."

Jungkook walked away in order to create a distance between them, pulling out his phone and unlocking it quickly. When he was just about to dial Taehyung's number his phone started buzzing, the caller id was Taehyung. Jungkook without wasting any time answered it. When he placed his phone on ear, he heard a worried voice from the other side which was quite surprising.

"Where did you go, Jungkook? Why- why did you leave? Where are you?" Just by hearing his voice Jungkook could understand he was panicking, he was feeling so guilty for not informing the man before leaving.

He didn't think Taehyung would freak out this much.

"Tae, calm down. I am at my home, for an interview. Sorry I was in a hurry that I forgot to tell you." He heard a sigh coming out from Taehyung's mouth, as if he was relieved. Of course he was, because something else was running through his mind when he stepped into an empty apartment.

His eyes first fell on the door by the living room, the only thought running through his mind was Jungkook finding out his secret. Who he was, what he has been doing, what he had done with him. Everything. He was afraid that he might have lost Jungkook from his side.

He was worried to death. His heart was beating so fast he felt like he was about to get a heart attack. He couldn't wait another second before dialing Jungkook's number and calling him, which was answered after a couple rings. When he heard Jungkook's soft voice, he calmed down. His life was brought back to him, his heart came to peace.

"I thought you left me." Taehyung uttered bluntly, his voice was low and weak, it was perfectly showing how scared he was at the thought of being left alone by Jungkook. It made Jungkook's heart skip a beat.

"I'm sorry, Tae. I won't do it again. And I'm going nowhere, okay? You will always have me, always means always." Taehyung went silent after hearing Jungkook, he doesn't know if Jungkook would still say this if he gets to know his truth. He doesn't know how he will take a proper breath when the boy will leave him.

He will die on the spot, each second would be hell for him.

"I love you." Taehyung utters, his sudden confession made Jungkook smile softly. The more he stays with Taehyung, the more he realizes how much Taehyung loves him, how much he's involved in each aspect of life. As if the man can't take a single step forward without him.

"I love you too. I love you a lott!!! Could you hurry up and pick me up from here? I want to give you a very very big hug!"

"I can?"

"Of course you can, you're my boyfriend. Now hurry up. I'll be waiting for you."

"It won't take long." Receiving a quick 'Okay' in response Taehyung hung up the call. Jungkook was grinning ear to ear, his cheeks were crimson, hands tightly clutching onto the device. The way Taehyung makes his heart flutter, he sometimes feels like he'll someday melt into an ocean.

"When is dad coming, mom?" Jungkook asked out of curiosity as he sat beside his mother on the couch, both police officers facing them.

"He'll arrive soon." Jungkook could only nod his head in response. Talking to Taehyung had helped him a lot to calm down, he could understand the reason behind him being called here for a small investigation. It was because of Jesung's missing case for damn sure.

Even though he was not involved here, he was worried about the fact being revealed to them about Taehyung hurting him in the classroom, in front of him. This might cause the man a big problem, he could lose his face, his fame, even his job.

That was what Jungkook was mostly worried about. He didn't want to act suspicious to attract their attention. Keeping his calm attitude and face, Jungkook told them to start whatever they wanted to ask him, he was ready for them.

"I won't beat around the bush, Jungkook. I'll get right into the point and I hope you will also give me a correct answer. And of course what is true." Jungkook only nodded in response, his heart was skipping beats, throat was drying up.

Despite being the son of a famous detective, Jungkook despised the criminals for his entire life, he would always be ready to do anything to help find out the culprit. But now he had made up his mind to lie, trying to hide an incident. The man who owns his heart was way more important than his moral values.

"The day Jesung, his friends Wonhyung and Jiyeong went missing, you seemed to have an interaction with them on that day." Hajoon had his sharp eyes at Jungkook, observing everything with his whole attention. He watched the boy gulping down, letting him know he was being nervous.

This wasn't unnoticed by Mrs. Jeon as well, she reached her hand to hold her son's, giving it soft caress in order to feel him relax. Jungwook, ignoring all of this, pulled out the laptop and placed it on the tea table as a video clip was showing.

Mrs. Jeon's face turned pale upon seeing her son running around in a messed up state, she felt like someone just threw a brick at her. Her son was going through something like this and she didn't have a clue? She couldn't help but felt ashamed to be called a mother.

"Jesung took you to the fifth floor, since there isn't any security system upgraded we can't see what happened there. But I hope you will let us know this."

"Jungkookie, my sweetheart, you can tell me everything. I'll stand with you. Tell us what happened? Did he bully you? Are you being bullied?"

"No.. no, mom. It's nothing like that. I'm not being bullied." Jungkook utters without looking into any eyes, his eyes were only glued to the floor.

"Your professor Kim Taehyung also was involved. Just after he went there, you ran out of the place. If you don't tell me anything, I'll assume that he's involved in this case." Jungkook's eyes widened immediately after hearing Hajoon, he shot his eyes at him that were filled up with nothing but anxiety.

Hajoon could clearly see it through.

"No, professor isn't involved in this case. He's not that kind of person. He won't kidnap anyone! I can assure you this!" Jungkook raised his tone, leaving no doubts for the police officers to understand he does have a strong bond with Taehyung.

"We can't let our feelings fool us in a matter of crimes, Jungkook. Doesn't matter how close a person is with us, a criminal is always a criminal. He's a criminal in the eyes of law." Jungkook couldn't take it anymore, his eyes were burning red. Even though Taehyung had a little fight with Jesung, he still can't be called a criminal!

He did that because that bastard tried to harass him. He did all of those to save him, he did everything for him. This isn't what should be a crime in the eyes of the law. Jungkook sprang up, his furious eyes shooting glares at the man sitting before him.

"I know it's your job but your assumption went off the limit! You can't call someone a criminal who hasn't done anything wrong. If you want to point your finger at him, find a valid evidence first!" Jungkook's furious words couldn't manage to break Hajoon's calm but surely did Jungwook's.

Even though the younger officer was again pissed by the rude behavior towards his sir, Hajoon was calm as usual. Even on top of that, he flashed a warm grin which pissed off Jungkook even more.

"No need to lose your peace over a small matter, Jungkook. We're at a point where only assumptions will lead us to reveal the secret. It's our job to assume things and find strong evidence."

"Is there anything else you want to ask me?" Jungkook bluntly asks, he was so done with Hajoon's nonsense.

"You're not ready to answer those questions right now. I'm looking forward to having another talk with you after a while. And I hope you'll cooperate at that time. Jungwook, let's go." Hajoon signaled the younger officer to get up with him as he followed him as he was told.

"Sorry for the trouble, Mrs Jeon. Have a great evening."

"Don't apologize, I will try to help you as much as I can. Be careful on your way back." Hajoon flashed a warm smile before speaking up.

"We'll take our leave now. Thanks for having us." And with that Hajoon walked out with his assistant before leaving a quick glance at the boy who was facing the other way in order to avoid any kind of approaching interactions.

Mrs. Jeon had a lot in her mind but she was afraid of voicing them out, Jungkook was already anxious enough by now. She didn't want to pressure him more. Time is not running out, she will have more suitable time to approach him with her unanswered questions.

"Sir, would it be good to leave like this? We need to solve this case quickly." Jungwook asked, narrowing his eyes at the taller man walking beside him.

"Everything is all about perfect timing, Jungwook. If I had stretched the matter further, we would have lost the chance to get the answers of our questions in the future." Jungwook could understand what Hajoon was trying to tell him. It's true if he insisted further Jungkook would have turned his back at them

"I have a feeling they're dating. I mean Jungkook and his professor."

" This is what makes the case even more interesting, Jungwook." Jungwook frowned at the answer Hajoon delivered to him. He could clearly see the elder man had an interest in Jungkook and somehow he wasn't liking it. He surely hated it.

"Speaking of the devil." Hajoon's confusing word made Jungwook follow his gaze that fell on a man at a distance who had just parked his car by the road and recklessly came out of it. It took no time for Taehyung to spot them. Hajoon greeted him with a grin.

For a moment Taehyung was puzzled by what Hajoon was doing here? Was he the reason why Jungkook had to come here out of the blue? His pace slowed down a bit as he got closer, that annoying grin was pissing him off and just how fake it was made it worse.

He reminded himself where he was right now, he didn't want to cause any kind of trouble by interacting with Hajoon. As he passed by the officers, a comment was passed by Hajoon.

"I hope you have a good excuse ready for what you have done."

Taehyung ignored each of his words totally, he didn't bother to even look back. All he wanted to see was Jungkook's face, he couldn't wait to get his life in his life as he was getting out of breath. He just needs Jungkook in his arms real quick to clear up his mind.

"I don't think he's the kidnapper, sir. He wasn't nervous by the confrontation." Hajoon lets out a chuckle upon hearing the younger, his hand reaching to ruffle Jungwook's hair before speaking up, totally ignoring his flustered face.

"That's why you're still young and inexperienced. I'm sure he's the culprit. We just need valid evidence. Now let's head back." Taking his hand back Hajoon walked towards the parked car and got in without noticing that Jungwook was still standing there.

When he finally noticed, he saw Jungwook touching his head with a strange facial expression.

"Hey! Get in the car real quick! Why are still standing there!?" Hajoon's shout made Jungwook come back to reality, his face reddened even more by embarrassment. He was just hoping Hajoon wouldn't notice it and think it as something weird.

"Sorry, sir." Without wasting any time further, Jungwook ran towards the car and hopped in. Soon a question was shot by Hajoon that made him anxious in no time.

"Why's your face this red? Did you catch a fever or something?" Jungwook hurriedly cupped his cheeks with his hands only to realize his cheeks were heating up. He quickly gave the elder an answer.

"I'm fine!"

"You better be. Don't get sick, I'll get in a huge trouble."

Taehyung had to only press on the doorbell for once to make someone open it hurriedly, he was soon met with a person his eyes were eager to spot, at last they found their home. Taehyung found his heart that was missing until now, his life that had jumped out from him.

But somehow Jungkook had a strange expression, his face was heavy, his eyes were trying to hide something. Taehyung sneaked a glance over Mrs. Jeon, who was standing at a distance, she also was acting unusually. Taehyung soon bowed down a bit to greet the lady politely that was taught by the boy standing before him.

"Good evening, Mrs. Jeon."

"Good evening, sorry for the trouble Jungkook made for you. You must have been worried." Mrs. Jeon says, trying to lighten up the atmosphere. Taehyung stepped inside as he silently watched Jungkook closing the door without saying anything. He was now more worried upon not seeing his excited eyes than everything they saw him.

What did that Hajoon guy do to him that made him like this? At this point, this was going hard to keep himself in control and prevent himself from taking a reckless decision.

"It's okay. Is everything fine? Why were they here?" Taehyung asked out of curiosity, his eyes were still fixed on Jungkook who had a lot of stuff going through his mind.

"Just a small talk.... Erm about a missing case. But don't worry, nothing serious happened. You can take him home if you want." Taehyung was a bit surprised upon hearing her, he couldn't understand how this woman so easily handed over her son to him after meeting for a while. Jungkook also didn't have any kind of expression or action in response, he just stayed put.

"Is that okay?"

"Of course, I'll manage his dad in some way. I don't want anyone to ask him any more questions. He needs some time alone. You should leave before his dad gets here." Mrs. Jeon had a small yet warm smile on her face, it was successfully hiding her actual feeling. Taehyung didn't bother to protest either, if that's what she wants, he has no objections.

He watched her walking towards Jungkook only to pull him into a warm hug as Jungkook subtly hugged her back, his soft long locks being caressed by his mother that was relaxing him.

"Don't even think about it. Your dad and I will take care of everything, okay? Just forget what happened today. Everything's all good. Spend more time with Taehyung and relax your mind." Jungkook couldn't help but tear up after hearing her, he still doesn't get how he got such understanding parents.

Once the hug was broken, Jungkook still had his hands around his mother's waist, his watery puppy eyes looking at her. Mrs. Jeon flashed him a warm smile, as her hands still were caressing his hair.

"We're always with you, all the time. So don't bother about anything, let us handle this, okay?" Jungkook nodded his head in agreement and flashed back a smile in return. This made Mrs. Jeon's smile even bigger.

For the whole ride Jungkook was silent, he was only staring outside, the dark road, the beautiful sky with a bright moon and countless shining stars. Even after the car had stopped Jungkook didn't utter anything, when Taehyung said they needed to go to the convenience store to get some stuff he just followed him in and gave him a quiet company.

A sound was created when the door was unlocked, the moment Jungkook stepped in a kitten ran towards him, nuzzling its body against his legs. Jungkook quickly picked it up and started to pet the little one. Taehyung silently observed him and decided to not say anything, he was giving Jungkook the time he needed and a quiet surrounding.

He carefully placed all the things they bought and put them in the cabinet and fridge. By now Jungkook was sitting on the couch while the kitten was sleeping on his lap, he was softly caressing its head, gaze fixed on its sleeping face.

"I'm going to take a bath." Taehyung informed before walking into the bedroom, he watched Jungkook letting out a small hum. Opening the closet he takes out a sweatshirt and sweatpant for himself, when he was about to close it, he found Jungkook standing beside him.

"I want to join." It was enough for Taehyung to take out clothes for the boy. They silently entered the bathroom, Taehyung started to undo his shirt's button while Jungkook only stared at the floor, his shoulders were dropped, head hung down. The sweatshirt of Taehyung's he was wearing perfectly swallowed his body in it.

After taking off his clothes, Taehyung took a step forward before he spoke up.

"Want me to undress you?" Jungkook could only nod his head in response and it was enough for Taehyung to do as he was told. Jungkook hold up his hands as Taehyung took up the sweatshirt and after a moment both of them were in the bathtub. Jungkook silently rested his head against Taehyung's chest, his hands firmly holding the man's.

Taehyung didn't dare to utter a word to voice out his curiosity and confusion. He just kept silent and observed Jungkook by standing in the corner. Even though it was slowly killing him upon seeing the sun of his life being one of the darkest parts of the universe, he couldn't dare to do anything. Even taking a breath felt illegal to him.

Taehyung couldn't catch up with the time that flew by like the flash of light nor he couldn't borrow any more seconds. Jungkook was standing before him wearing his clothes, his wet hair was being dried up by the hair dryer.

Usually he would do this to Taehyung but now the man was doing this to him. Once they were done drying up their hair, Taehyung found Jungkook finally looking at him, his hands being spread out. Probably telling him to pick him up, this made his heart skip a beat.

As he was ordered, Taehyung without protesting picked up the boy who immediately hugged him by the neck, burying his head into his neck. Taehyung could only hold his bottom securely with his drumming heart and flustered face. By now the kitten had already fallen asleep on the bad from waiting for them for a long time.

Moving the blanket carefully in order to not wake up the sleeping kitten both Taehyung and Jungkook settled themselves in bed, covering their body under the blanket. Since it was the middle of November, the temperature was getting much calmer than usual at night.

Taehyung had Jungkook in his arms, embracing him with a secure grip around his body as Jungkook's head was resting on his arm. The boy also had his warm grasp around his body. He couldn't read Jungkook's mind at all nor could he understand what was going on. What the actual reason was behind him acting like this.

It was all still a lot to ask for.

Jungkook couldn't realize when his eyes shut down, when his mind went blank and ended up falling asleep. The unusual warmth of Taehyung's body made his mind relaxed unexpectedly. Time flew by without being held back, when Jungkook felt cold in the middle of the night he was forced to open his eyes, peeking his head out of the blank to have a look around the room.

His hands couldn't spot Taehyung beside him, which made him sprang up immediately. Miko was sound asleep resting its body against his leg. Jungkook's anxious eyes roamed around the room to spot Taehyung anywhere but he couldn't. All of a sudden his heart clenched.

He jumped off the bed, about to storm out of the room but that's when his eyes fell on the balcony, even though the glass door was closed but the curtains weren't. So it was easy to spot a familiar figure standing by the railing. The whole apartment was darkened, the only source of light was the moonlight and the unknown sources of lights from the colony.

Only when the door was slid open Taehyung realized his presence, the man slowly turned back to look at him. Upon seeing the boy standing before him Taehyung crushed the bottom of the cigarette on the steel body of the railing. He could see Jungkook's body shivering from the cold.

"When did you wake up? It's cold here, let's get in." Jungkook didn't respond to him as usual, instead he stepped forward only to pull him into a tight and warm hug.

Taehyung's body was frozen for a moment as he was puzzled by the sudden action of Jungkook's but when he realized everything he gladly hugged him back, securely wrapping his hands around his waist, pulling him closer as he leans down so Jungkook wouldn't have to stand on his toes.

Jungkook's shivering quite down eventually as the time went, he didn't have any slippers which was making his feet freeze from the cold floor and surprisingly it was somehow noticed by Taehyung. He picked up his body for a moment and turned their body around as he spoke.

"Stand on my foot." Jungkook did as he was told, his body was resting against the railing but he couldn't feel the coldness of the steel as Taehyung had his hands between them.

"You do things like this, it makes me scared sometimes that you might make some reckless decisions because of me and get yourself into trouble." Jungkook utters with his low tone, Taehyung couldn't understand why he was saying such things all of a sudden. But either way he was right.

"You're not involved in Jesung's missing case, right? It's just my stupid overthinking, right?" Taehyung was puzzled for a moment after hearing this from Jungkook. He was caught off guard by the sudden question. His silence made Jungkook pull back his head only to look directly into his eyes. Taehyung was getting nervous, he couldn't pull himself together to lie while looking into those eyes of his heart.

But if he doesn't, will those eyes still proudly represent his heart? Will those eyes still tell him that they're always so excited to meet him? Will those eyes still let him know that the owner of them loves him more than he ever dreamt of? Will any of these still happen after telling the boy the truth? The answer should be an obvious no.

Jungkook would be terrified by him, disgusted with him. He wouldn't think twice before running away from a murderer. Taehyung can never bear that, he can't see himself being cornered by Jungkook himself as well. Nothing in this world bothered him because his entire world started and ended with Jungkook but if Jungkook himself pulled himself away from him, Taehyung doesn't know what will he do.

How he will handle it. He can't see hate in those sparkling eyes, never.

"Hm, I'm not. I don't have any clue about them going missing. I know nothing about it." He heard Jungkook letting out a sigh of relief upon hearing him, it felt like a huge weight was removed from his shoulder.

"I know, my Taehyung can never do something like this. Whatever you did to him at that time it was because of me, it was all my fault. If they get to know about it, I'll take all the blame. What more can happen? I might get suspended from school for a while but at least you won't have to lose your face, your job because of me." Taehyung's mind was blown away when he heard those sentences from Jungkook's lips, his pupils went wide.

For a moment Taehyung couldn't feel his heart beating like crazy, everything went pin drop silent from him, the surroundings went blank, his mind all empty, only those sentences eating up his brain.

"They might suspend your teacher license if you're charged with physically abusing a student. It's all because of me. Everything messed up because of me. I'm now even ruining your life." Jungkook lost his peace, his eyes getting watery, hands tightly clutching onto the man's sweatshirt, chest rising up as he took sharp breaths.

"Only if I were more mature, if I were stronger, I could have handled it all on my own. I wouldn't have had you involved in this mess. What am I going to do if- if they take you from me? Ho-How will I get you back?" Jungkook says between his sharp breaths, his voice cracking down, head hanging low as tears streamed down from his eyes.

His body was again shivering not only from the cold but fear as well, fear of losing Taehyung because of his stupidity.

"Everything could have been going well if I hadn't entered your life. You would have been living a better life, more peaceful without any trouble, any mess caused by me. I shouldn't have get close to you. Nothing was going well in my life to start with. Maybe I have transferred by bad luck to yo- mmhngh!" Jungkook was forced to shut up as his voice turned muffled when Taehyung suddenly smashed his lips on his, pulling him into a messy kiss.

Jungkook had his eyes slightly open, tears being collected in the corner, he watched Taehyung having his eyes fully closed. It's unusual for them to be fully closed while they're kissing. Taehyung seemed to adopt a habit of having his eyes half opened to face his reaction while they're kissing but now he broke his own habit. As if he was giving his everything in the kiss so it would reach Jungkook's heart.

Their kiss turned messy even more when Jungkook couldn't keep up with Taehyung's pace, his hands recklessly tightly clutching onto the man's cloth as if his entire life was depending on it. He could feel Taehyung securing his grip around his waist by tightening it.

"Hngh-" Taehyung gladly swallowed down the little sounds Jungkook would make between the kiss when he slipped his tongue inside, roaming around, twirling it around that of Jungkook's, exploring every inch of his warm yet wet mouth.

Jungkook started to pant when Taehyung finally broke the kiss, a string of saliva still keeping their lips connected. Just when he caught up with his breath his lips were again sealed by Taehyung, his eyes squeezed shut, body squirming under him.

"Hah! Angh- mmhm..." Jungkook had gotten too weak by the breathless kiss, he couldn't catch breath using his nose, his heart wasn't doing any help either. Feeling Taehyung's reckless heartbeat under his palm made his mind go blank even more. He couldn't help but forget about what was going on, what he was saying.

His body felt so light, his mind was too blank to think about something else. Taehyung burning hot tongue roaming around his mouth felt like death, it was getting too much for him to handle. Nor his lips or tongue was able to keep the pace of those of Taehyung's.

Saliva started to drip down from the corner of his lips when Taehyung started to such on his tongue, Jungkook's whole body was heating up when Taehyung's thigh was rubbing against crotch area. Shiver rushed down through his spine when Taehyung's cold hands sneaked into his sweatshirt, the sudden cold contact made Jungkook's body tremble.

"Angh-" He felt out of breath, he couldn't take a proper breath with his nose. His head started to feel dizzy, the touch of Taehyung's was too strong for him.

Jungkook gasped in surprise when Taehyung picked him up without any warning, still not bothering to break the kiss. Jungkook had his anxious hands grabbing onto Taehyung's broad shoulders tightly, sometimes clutching too tightly whenever Taehyung slightly bit his tongue.

His whole body was heated up, the bottom of his body was feeling strange, the strong ticklish feeling inside his stomach was becoming too much to accept. When Jungkook's body was carefully placed on the bed, the sudden movement made the kitten wake up and hop off the bed. Without even bothering to look back it walked out of the room and curled up into a fluffy ball on the corner of the couch.

All of these were totally unnoticed by both Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Hnghh!" Jungkook let out a muffled gasp when Taehyung slipped his inside the sweatpants he was wearing. He felt like he would pass out any time, Taehyung still didn't think of breaking the kiss. Those light bites on his tongue were making Jungkook's body squirm each time.

Taehyung's cold fingers groped his flustered member, this made Jungkook's legs shiver, his toes curled up. He was so embarrassed that he got turned on just by a kiss. When Taehyung started to caress the member Jungkook's hands unknowingly went to tangle through his long black locks and clutch onto them harshly which made the man let out a hoarse growl between the kisses.

Jungkook's face had turned crimson along with his ears, his heated face was getting wet, his warm tears escaping from his tightly closed eyes. His body started to tremble when Taehyung's hand started to stroke his member that was leaking precum by now.

Jungkook was at his limit, at this point he felt like he was about to die from being out of air, out of breath. He was feeling super dizzy. And thankfully Taehyung himself was out of breath by now which led him to break the kiss, a thick string of saliva visibly keeping the contact among their lips.

Jungkook started to pant recklessly in order to catch his breath, his saliva that had dropped down to his neck was totally out of his concern but that was surely noticed by the man hovering over him. He leaned in, sticking out his tongue and licking the saliva all the way up to Jungkook's opened mouth.

He lightly bit on the lower lip before placing a soft smooch as Jungkook was trying to push him away by his shoulder. He pulled himself back without any further protest, hands went to grab the hem of his sweatshirt only to take it off. Jungkook had his eyes on him, the sudden exposition of his upper body made him feel shy all of a sudden.

Jungkook hurriedly covered his eyes with his hands as his chest was visibly rising up while taking reckless breaths. How did things turn into this? Jungkook's mind sure couldn't figure it out. Even though he couldn't see Taehyung leaning down, when he felt his hot breath against his face he was forced to remove his hands and take a look at the situation.

Taehyung's eyes were dark and were visibly craving for his taste, his breath becomes uneven again when a wet kiss was placed on the corner of lips that soon trailed down to neck. Those wet kisses soon turned into light bites and then sucking, nibbling on the skin between it.

"Ah- Tae, sl-slow dow- mmghh!" Jungkook could barely talk without any interruption when Taehyung was continuously biting his neck. This man has an odd obsession of biting and his hand that was stroking his flustered member wasn't doing any help instead it was making things more hard for him.

Both sides of Jungkook's neck were filled up with marks created by Taehyung who was now appreciating his artwork, his glowing sharpened eyes were glued to his neck while the boy was having hard time to take even a reckless breath. Taehyung's excitement intensified with the view beneath him, his glowing eyes showing it all.

Jungkook could feel the hardness of Taehyung's erection against his body, the thought of him being able to make him this hard by this wasn't doing anything in his favor. Everything kept on getting messier and tougher for him.

"Lift up your ass." Jungkook was embarrassed as hell for listening to Taehyung's command just in a second, without wasting even a moment. And in no time ths sweatpants were taken out of his body. Taehyung took quite a moment to explore the view beneath him, it's not like he gets to see this everyday. The veins on his face were bulging up by how he was trying to subside his urges.

Jungkook had his hand over his mouth, his face had turned way too red, body so heated up that he couldn't feel cold anymore. He watched Taehyung remove the last part of clothes from his body as well, his cheeks reddened even more at the thought that had entered his mind.

Are they finally going to do this? But how could they? He couldn't even prepare himself, this is going to be so awkward for him.

"Don't panic, I won't put it in." When Taehyung said that, Jungkook was relieved. But only if he knew Taehyung wasn't willing to do this not just because he hadn't prepared himself but because the right time hadn't come yet.

It will only come when Jungkook will accept his love after knowing his true identity. He's only holding back his urges only to receive the amount of satisfaction and pleasure he will get on that day when the whole world will know Jungkook loves every part of him, every identity of him.

It can't be compared to anything, not a single thing in the entire universe.

"Keep your legs together." Taehyung commanded, his hands holding up the boy's legs together. Jungkook couldn't dare to look up to the man, he had both his eyes closed. Too embarrassed to face the man.

"Angh- mmngh!" Jungkook's moan came out as muffled, as his hand was covering his mouth, the moment Taehyung slipped his hardened member through his thighs. His trembling hand clutched tightly onto the pillow while the other turned into a fist. His toes started curling up when their flustered members started to brush against each other.

Jungkook was having a hard time keeping his voice down, he totally lost Taehyung when the man started to talk and answer all the questions that were asked by him a few minutes ago.

"Every part of me starts and ends with you, Jungkook. If you were not in my life, I wouldn't have had any reason to answer myself when I usually ask why I was born as a human being." Taehyung had his glowing eyes fixed on Jungkook who could only respond to him with his muffled moans.

"I, Kim Taehyung, from the moment I laid my eyes on you, I have surrendered every single thing I own to you. From the moment my mind was blown away by your beautiful face, I couldn't stop thinking about you." Taehyung fastened his pace, he could feel Jungkook couldn't collect the strength to keep his legs together so he had to keep in place.

This caused the bottom part of his body to lift up to a few inches. Every thrust was making Jungkook lose his mind, everytime their members brushed against each other he felt like he was sent to the door of death. His body felt like it was about to explode. His mind couldn't focus on anything properly.

"You're the final destination of the life I'm living. My life, my death, my world, my dream, every part of me starts and ends with you. If you weren't supposed to rule my life, then why the hell am I still alive? Give me a proper answer, Jungkook."

"Please- anghh! St-stop tal- mnghh... Talkin-" Even though Jungkook could barely deliver his thoughts, it was still quite understandable for Taehyung. But he'd rather keep talking because Jungkook is that kind of person who'd still blame everything on himself even if the world were to end.

"Keep this thing always in your mind, Jungkook. No matter what happens, no matter what anyone says, I will love you even after the universe ends. I will long for you in my life. You're the only reason for my life and you'll be the only reason for my death."

Jungkook couldn't take it anymore, he was at his limit, the warm liquid spilled over his stomach as he reached his climate but Taehyung was still going. When he sneaked a glance over him, he felt like his soul almost bid him farewell. Taehyung's body was sweating, the long black locks falling over his forehead was wet from the sweat. His legs could feel the wetness of his body.

Even with a temperature within 21-22° this man is still sweating. His low growls between a few thrusts was giving it extra effects. When he realized Jungkook was sneaking glances over him, his hands reached to slick back his hair to make a clear eye contact with him. This made Jungkook's heart skip a beat.

After a few thrusts Taehyung also released over his stomach, the sudden contact with the warm liquid made Jungkook's body squirm a bit. His body tensed up when he watched Taehyung letting go of his legs before placing a kiss on them and leaned down to softly kiss his swollen lips.

"Nothing in this world can keep me away from you, not even yourself. I'll come to you each time you'll push me away. You'll always have me waiting at your door each time you'll try to end everything with me." Jungkook now was so grateful that Taehyung usually doesn't talk this much, because if the man talked things like this to him randomly he would die from a sudden heart attack.

Those soft smooches over his lips each time he'd finish a sentence was making Jungkook's body melt down into a puddle.

"I'll live as however you want, you can kill me however you want. But you can't ever apart us. Even after you die I'll love you, even if you were reborn I will love you. Even if you weren't reborn I will still love you. Nothing in this universe can make me stop loving you."

Jungkook couldn't help but get lost once again when Taehyung pulled him into a kiss but this time it was much gentler, his lips were moving so softly against his it felt like it was a touch of feather. But that wasn't the only thing that had him getting lost but what he uttered before kissing him.

"Whether you or the universe like it or not, you'll forever belong to me. Only to Kim Taehyung."

Jungkook's eyebrows started to twitch when he felt someone stroking his hair. He had his full body hidden under the blanket but now his face could feel the coldness. His hands cluelessly roamed around to spot someone who was supposed to be sleeping next to him, but he couldn't find anyone there.

When he lazily opened his eyes, his vision was blurry and vague, as he blinked his eyes it became clear eventually. The blurry figure that was sitting beside his head was getting more vivid, he realized it was Taehyung. But his eyes were knotted together when he noticed he was dressed formally. Was he going somewhere at this time?

“What time is it?” Jungkook asked with his sleepy voice and tried to get up. Realizing that he had awakened him, Taehyung felt guilty for not being more careful. The boy slept late at night and now he was awake in the early morning.

“6 o'clock.” Jungkook became even more confused upon hearing the time. He realized he was fully dressed even though what happened after that was not so vivid for him. Maybe Taehyung cleaned him on his own and dressed him warm so that he wouldn't catch cold.

“It's too early. Why are you all dressed up, mmhm?” Jungkook rubbed his eyes with the hem of his sweater paws, his long hair was all messy, eyes terribly tired and sleepy. He couldn't help but yawn from time to time.

“I have two morning classes today. Go back to sleep.” Jungkook could only hum in response, everything was going above his head, whatever was Taehyung telling. All of it. His lips curled down to capture a pout when Taehyung softly placed a kiss on his forehead before he got up.

He watched him wearing his watch, taking the blazer that was resting on the chair Taehyung shifted his gaze at him.

“I'll be back before afternoon, now go back to sleep.”

“Wanna see you off.” Jungkook uttered with a low tone but Taehyung heard him clearly as he gave him a positive response. Removing the blanket from his body, Jungkook started shivering from the cold. The temperature was unexpectedly lower than usual. It seems like this time the winter will be much colder than before.

“You're shaking. Get in bed, you will catch col-” Jungkook didn't let Taehyung finish his sentence as he interrupted him.

“You worry too much. Nothing will happen.” Taehyung doesn't have the power to talk back to Jungkook in a matter of anything, he doesn't have the audacity either. So he just walked out of the room with Jungkook following from behind whose body was shaking badly, he had his hands all around his body to warm him up.

Just when Taehyung was about to reach his hand to unlock the door, he felt someone tugging on his shirt from behind and it was surely Jungkook. He was forced to look around only to see how small his body had become from curling up. Only the tip of his fingers were peeking out of his sweater paws to hold his shirt.

Everything was already too much for him to handle and now it feels like he might die anytime soon because of fondness.

“Gimme a little hug at least.” Jungkook says while shaking and it was enough for Taehyung to pull the boy into his warm embrace, how the blazer slid down to the floor wasn't anywhere near to his concern.

Jungkook hid his head into Taehyung's chest and hands between their bodies while his waist was securely holded by him. As time went by Jungkook stopped shivering, his body was warmed up by now. Taehyung didn't have any concern about him getting late.

Jungkook slowly reached his hands towards his neck which made Taehyung spread his legs a bit to bend down and lower his head. Jungkook without any trouble hugged him, he didn't have to stand on his toes to reach him this time. Taehyung was becoming gentler each day.

They couldn't even realize that 15 minutes had passed by like a blink of an eye, Jungkook now had a small yet soft smile on his face as he rested his head on the man's shoulder while the man had his head hidden into his neck, trying to get as much as smell of him as possible.

Everything about Jungkook makes Taehyung so weak and defenseless he sometimes forgets how to breathe.

Even though Jungkook didn't want to let him go but he had to, Taehyung has his job which is more important right now. Time is not running away, he can always hug Taehyung like this in the future. It's not like today is the last hug they'd share as lovers. The world isn't ending today.

(A/n: :)))))))

“Mhmm, enough now. You should go, you're already getting late.”

“Just a little more.” Taehyung pleads with a soft tone, even though he was told to break the hug he tightened his grip around the boy. He heard a light giggle escaping from Jungkook's lips that brushed against his ear, letting him have a guess how the most peaceful sound of the world is like.

“Just a little more, no more no less, okay?” Taehyung could only nod his head in tiny in response, he melted down even more when Jungkook again wrapped his hands around him, fingers running through his long locks.

Taehyung felt so relaxed that he was forgetting to take a breath, it felt like too much work to do at this rate. No matter how much he hugs Jungkook he can never get enough of his warmth, no matter how much he sniffs his sweet smell he can never get enough of it. As if everything slips away from his grasp like sand.

Taehyung wanted to stay like this forever, Jungkook in his embrace, feeling his warmth against his body, hearing him taking soft breaths that were brushing against his ear, his slender fingers running through his hair. Everything felt too dreamy to be true.

He forever wants to be owned by this boy, loved by him, hugged by him. He wants to feel his heart beating against his body, he wants to see Jungkook sleeping so peacefully in his arms, just beside him, in his bed, wearing his clothes. He wants every aspect of him to be owned by this boy, every single part of him.

He wants to look into those round eyes that always sparkle whenever they look up to him, those soft gazes on him. He wants to hear him laughing around him, his very loud presence in his life. He wants everything about Jungkook.

For some reason he sometimes feels like he was in a dream he never knew could happen, he was afraid of waking up to a different dimension where Jungkook isn't sleeping beside him, where Jungkook isn't roaming around him, wearing his clothes, smelling like him.

His eyes always long for Jungkook wherever they look. For him the only reason that he can see is because of Jungkook, he was able to have perfect eyesight only to watch Jungkook. He was the only reason behind it. Nothing can be more mesmerizing than Jungkook, not a single thing in this entire universe.

“Mmhm, let me go already. Aren't you afraid of getting late?”

“No. I don't care about anything when I have you.”

Jungkook let out a giggle upon hearing him, he pulled back his head that forced Taehyung to break the hug unwillingly. He was frowning also. Seeing his reaction, Jungkook bursts into laughter.

“Look at you sulking. What are you? A puppy, mm?”

“Aren't I your puppy?”

“Oh right! You're my puppy, my most obedient puppy!” Jungkook flashed him a big grin, Taehyung's flustered face was again cupped by his hands.

“My puppy is the cutestt!! Always blushing.” Taehyung kept his silence while Jungkook was playing with his cheeks, he only stared at him with his whole attention. When he leaned in to rest his forehead against Jungkook's, the boy's grin went bigger.

Taehyung softly placed a kiss on the top of his nose then on his forehead, when he tried to kiss his lips Jungkook pulled his head backwards.

“Not now, mister. You can get plenty of kisses when you come back.” Taehyung frowned again, upon seeing him sulking Jungkook started to place long smooches on his face. From his both cheeks to the tip of his nose, his forehead, everywhere but on his lips.

“Now go already! You'll be kicked out of the school. If you lose your job, what will you feed Miko and me?”

“Alright, I'm leaving.” Taehyung accepted his defeat as he bent down to collect back his blazer. Opening the door, he stepped outside, his eyes only fixed on the boy who was bidding him goodbye all the time until the door was closed again.

Jungkook hurriedly ran into the bedroom after he felt his body jolted up from the sudden sense of coldness. When he woke up it was already noon, he again overslept. It wasn't in his concern anymore, he couldn't sleep half of the night yesterday so it was pretty normal.

After he freshens up he lazily went to the kitchen area only to see Miko was already eating his lunch, thanks to this smart gadget Taehyung can feed the cat on time while using the controller on his phone. If it was left in his care, the kitten would have been starving.

Taehyung had cooked lunch and breakfast for him, just in case he gets up early. But since it was past morning, he had to skip breakfast. Taking out bowls of food, he heated them up in the microwave. It took quite a time for him to eat up the whole thing then wash the dishes.

Miko was roaming around the apartment with him, sometimes it would attack his legs, biting harshly as it was hunting down its prey. Jungkook played with him for the whole noon, when he became exhausted the kitten went to eat again. Once it was finished eating, it went back to their bedroom to sleep on the warm bed.

Jungkook was lazily lying on the couch, hands and legs hanging lazily as he stared at the ceiling thinking what he should do to kill the time. The first thing that came to his mind was to take a nap, as he planned to do so he couldn't fall asleep for even a moment. So it was a failure for him to sleep at that time.

He looked at the wall clock to check the time as he was informed that it was only 3pm, which means a couple hours before Taehyung gets home. But he also said he will come back before afternoon so who knows. Maybe he should just use his phone to kill time. The first thing that came to his mind when he unlocked his phone was to send the man a message.

My heart:
Yooooooooooooo

My heart:
Broooooooo

My heart:
Dudeeeeeee

My heart:
Boyfriendddddddd

My heart:
Are you trying to ignore me??

My heart:
Excuse me?

This man is rightfully only mine 😎:
I'm in a class.

This man is rightfully only mine😎:
Do you want me to bring anything for you?

My heart:
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

My heart:
Ice creaammmm pleaseeeeeee

My heart:
🥺🥺🥺

This man is rightfully only mine😎:
No more ice cream.

This man is rightfully only mine😎:
You'll catch a cold.

My heart:
I wontttttttt

My heart:
Just one

My heart:
Pleaseeeeeeeee

My heart:
Boyfriend pleaseeeeeeeeeee

My heart:
Taetaeeee🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

My heart:
Aren't you my most obedient puppy 🥺🥺🥺

My heart:
Pleaseee just one ice cream

My heart:
Just oneee🥺

This man is rightfully only mine😎:
Alright.

This man is rightfully only mine😎:
Just one.

My heart:
Yayyyyyyyyyy

My heart:
The bestttt boyfriend

My heart:
I lovveeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

This man is rightfully only mine😎:
I love you more.

My heart:
Ik ik😎

My heart:
When will you be getting home?

This man is rightfully only mine😎:
In half an hour.

My heart:
Okkkkkieeee

My heart:
I'll be waitinnggg for you 🥺

My heart:
Come sooner pleaseeeeeee

This man is rightfully only mine😎:
Okay.

Even though Taehyung's replies are always like this, short and dry, they never ruin Jungkook's mood because he knows how much Taehyung actually loves him. Maybe he lacks communication skills but he never failed to make Jungkook realize how much he means to me.

After more than ten minutes Jungkook suddenly got a message from Taehyung, he wasted no time to unlock his phone to give him a response.

This man is rightfully only mine😎:
I can't find my wallet.

This man is rightfully only mine😎:
Could you check the pockets of the blazer I wore yesterday?

This man is rightfully only mine😎:
If it's not there, I might have lost it.

My heart:
Okie wait a second

My heart:
Lemme check real quick

This man is rightfully only mine😎:
Alright, take your time.

Jungkook carelessly threw the phone on the couch as it started to bounce, he ran into the bedroom, opening the closet he soon spotted the cloth he was searching. Taking it out, he started to check all the pockets and soon his hand found the thing he was looking for.

When he took out the wallet something also fell down on the floor making a sound, by the sound Jungkook guessed it was something made of metal. He started to look around for it. What if it's something important to Taehyung? It must be or else why was it in his blazer's pocket?

He didn't have to waste much time on searching as he spotted a key hiding behind the leg of the chair, bending down Jungkook picked it up. His eyebrows were knotted together, he couldn't understand what a key was doing inside the pocket.

He was forced to stop thinking more about it as he heard his phone ringing. Taehyung must be calling him since he had taken too much time. He quickly picked up the call as he heard a familiar voice on the other hand.

“Did you find it?”

“Erm, yes. You left it at home. Do you want me to take it to you?”

“No need, I'm almost home.”

“Okay, come faster.”

“About your ice cream, I don't think I can buy it. I don't have money with me.” Jungkook lets out a laugh to lighten up the atmosphere as he could feel Taehyung was feeling bad about it.

“We can get it once you get home. Don't think about such useless things. Drive safe, I'm hanging up.” With that Jungkook cut the call, the key was still in his hands as he was staring at it.

“Why is a key so important?” Jungkook asked himself out of curiosity, all of a sudden a thought ran through his mind. He shifted his gaze at the door of a room introduced as a storeroom. He always had been wondering about why a storeroom is so hidden. What does it have inside that it has to be locked up all the time?

If a room is so secret like this, even a storeroom could catch someone's interest.

Without thinking anything else Jungkook stepped forward, with each step he was getting more curious and excited to find out the truth finally. After all these months and days of being a mystery for him. And just as he thought, this key was for this door because unlike the usual time when he twisted the doorknob it was unlocked.

He lets out a chuckle in excitement.

“So he was carrying around the key with him the whole time? What kind of mystery is th-” Jungkook's voice got stuck in the middle when he slightly opened the door, the strong smell of something being rotten for days started to surround him. His hands immediately went to cover his nose.

The disgusting smell almost made Jungkook throw up. His mind was going crazy to think what had died inside that it was leaking such a horrible smell.

“That's why you should check your storeroom once in a while. Who knows how many rats died here.” while talking to himself Jungkook fully opened the door, revealing the room to himself. As he took a step inside to have a clear vision of the whole room, his grasp around the doorknob loosened.

The room was filled up with the strong smell but now it wasn't the only one that was horrifying Jungkook but the view in front of him. His face darkened, his body was getting cold as ice as he discovered a few broken monitors laying around, the room was fully messed up, as if a beast destroyed everything.

When his eyes fell on the tools laying on the floor his heart skipped a beat, there was a huge axe that was covered in blood, sharp knives that was covered in red were here and there and many more tools he doesn't even know the names of.

Jungkook's mind couldn't think of a positive reason behind them. He couldn't think of anything positive. His breath was becoming sharp, tears started to collect in the corner of his eyes when he spotted a very known outfit. The black jacket, that cap, those shoes, everything was very known to him.

Jungkook's cold body started to shake, he could barely hold onto his phone that was vibrating continuously. The horror was very visible on his face, the realization of betrayal was very visible. Tears escaped from his eyes as he stumbled back, his body was getting paralyzed. He couldn't move himself properly.

The person who ruined his life, the person who messed up everything, who made him think of all the suicidal thoughts he never thought before, the person who made him feel disgusted of his own self was the same person he loves with his whole heart. He has been living with the same person who he was hiding for.

He was being all defenseless to the same person he wanted to protect himself for. What a fool he was to think everything came back to normal. He was an idiot to think the nightmare was gone, he finally woke up from it without realizing he was totally living in it thinking it was a sweet dream.

He was fooled again, by the world, by the person he gave his heart. A sob escaped from Jungkook's mouth without him realizing, his whole body was trembling from fear, from disbelief. He didn't want to believe what he was seeing. He didn't want to believe any of it.

No way his fate betrayed him like this. No way he was just a toy in that person’s hands again without him realizing. It can't be this worse for him, right? It can't be.

Jungkook gasped for air, he couldn't take a proper breath, his vision was getting blurry, his mind was exploding, he was feeling numb. His head was spinning, he felt like he was about to faint. He couldn't keep himself stable as his body hits against the freezer.

Jungkook kept his balance by resting his hands on the glass slide of the freezer that was foggy and because of it what was inside wasn't being seen properly. But some weird blurry figures were still eye-catching. And they surely did catch Jungkook's attention.

He took a few step backwards in horror upon seeing some strange figures, his red eyes narrowed at what was inside. He couldn't understand fully what they were. After collecting himself together, Jungkook slowly reached his hand to clean a part of the glass to have a glance inside.

When he did so his eyes were wide open, his hands went to cover his mouth as he harshly bit on his lips to prevent a scream from coming out. He bit so harshly that his lower lip started to bleed. He was horrified, terrified, the horror on his face was visible.

There were literally some parts of a human, literally a damn human. As Jungkook kept staring he recognized the person. The cut off head that didn't have eyes in there had its mouth wide opened, tongue was nowhere near to be seen. Jungkook couldn't recognize the person but the half part of a head behind it was easy to recognize.

It was Jaeyong!

Jungkook couldn't keep his vision clear anymore, his head started to spin so badly that he was losing his balance from time to time. His body felt so numb that he couldn't even feel that his lip was bleeding. His whole body jolted up when a notification sound echoed through the silent room

The message terrified him more than anything.

This man is rightfully only mine😎:
I'm in the elevator.

This man is rightfully only mine😎:
I got an ice cream for you.

Taehyung bluntly stared at his phone screen, he could see his messages were seen but Jungkook wasn't replying. He didn't think much about it, maybe because he was almost home, Jungkook didn't want to give him a response. With this thought Taehyung put his phone inside the pocket and shifted his gaze at the ice cream he bought without paying.

He will have to get his wallet and go to the convenience store to pay off his debt without any delay. It was the first time Taehyung had to plead someone for something like this. But as long as it's for Jungkook, everything is worth a try. The thought of Jungkook getting all excited to get his ice cream successfully put a small smile on his face without himself knowing.

The ding sound dragged Taehyung out of his thoughts as he watched the door opening up. Without wasting any time he walked out of it, he quickly walked towards the door of his apartment and unlocked it in a rush. Knowing very well there's a boy eagerly waiting for him. The moment he steps inside the boy will throw himself on him, pulling him into a tight hug.

This is what happens everyday. This is how Jungkook greets him all the time.

Taehyung had already stepped inside his apartment yet no one came to approach, the apartment was deadly silent. This made him confused as he started to call out for the boy.

“Jungkook? Are you sleeping?” Taehyung asked out of curiosity as he walked into the living room. He was about to walk towards the bedroom to look for Jungkook but he paused on the spot when he saw the door of a certain room wide open, Jungkook's phone was laying on the floor carelessly.

Taehyung stood there silently, frozen on his track, he bluntly stared into the room knowing very well what had happened here before he stepped in. So that's how Jungkook found out his real identity? Is this the start where he will be cornered by Jungkook?

No, he was wrong. He was already cornered by Jungkook. The boy was long gone from his hold, from his grasp. The time has already come when he will taste the effect of his own medicine. He didn't care if the entire world looked at him as if he were a monster but he doesn't know how he will handle it when Jungkook will look at him in the same way.

Taehyung just stood there like usual, he watched Jungkook running away standing in the corner. And he will wait here till his death for Jungkook. He won't utter a word against Jungkook, he won't bother to defend himself. If Jungkook is disgusted by him, he will remove everything disgusting about him.

If Jungkook hands him over to the police he will patiently wait for them to arrive. He won't utter a single character against whatever Jungkook will do to him.

He will just stand in the corner, silent and patiently. He will just wait for Jungkook and his love. Nothing more nothing less.

To be continued

Oh myy gawddd🤌😭😭😭 I finally ended this volummmmmm with a huge chapter 😭😭😭 i hope the long ass chapter was enough to make up with the very late update 😭😭😭😭

Damn I still can't believe I reached to the end😭😭😭😭 omggg I have become so soft for this book, this is my babiest baby😭 if any of you say anything bad bout it I literally will be sho ready to throw hands😭😭

Anygays thank yall shoooo much for still being with me and our babies, we all love yall sho much for supporting us till now. I have made up a name for the readers of this book😭😭 now you're a part of pearls okieee babygurls.

This name  came so randomly in my mind  just now from the short cut name "PL" yk😭 ANYGAYSSS PEARLSSS LIVE LONGGGG

PLEASE SHARE YOUR LAST THOUGHT ABOUT THIS VOLUME HERE, I WANT TO READ ALL OF YOUR THOUGHTS.

LIVE, LAUGH AND LOVE JAZZ FOR TWOOOOOO💅 IT WAS THE BEST KBL OF THIS YEAR😭😭😭 I'M SHO FUCKING OBSESSED WITH THEM😭😭

Look at my pretty boyyy😭😭

Shooooo fuckinggg cuteeeeeeeeeeee

You guys should read mask danshi for a better life, i love them sho fucking much😭

Anygays I'm officially taking my leave from this volume. Again thank you sho much for being a part of pearls and loving this book!!!!!

This volume officially endss here, see you in the next volume!! Baybayyy me luv yall shoo fuckinggg muchhhhh MWAHHHHHHH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 13.2K 53
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
524K 20.9K 50
**DON'T READ IF THIS IS CONTENT YOU DISLIKE SO READ THE WARNING BEFORE CONTINUING** **UNDERGOING EDITING, CHAPTER'S MARKED WITH ✔ HAVE BEEN EDITING...
322K 18.3K 56
(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "-- Jungkook ____________ Jeon Jungkook , h...
35.6K 1.2K 11
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...