Unchasable

Galing kay amyhopeey

"He never thought he'd have her. Until he was chasing her." YVONNE Levi Dyer was never part of the plan. But... Higit pa

Playlist
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 20

526 35 16
Galing kay amyhopeey

LEVI

"Welcome, welcome", Chris shouts like a maniac as we arrive at the parking lot of the national park he chose for today. I offer Yvonne a look saying that if she wants, she can say the word and we're away from here. I can understand if she wouldn't want to spend her day with these assholes.

However, Yvonne only offers me a shy smile and steps out of the car, heading straight to the lion's den.

Fuck me.

Chris is the first one to see her since he was hovering around with his "CONGRATS, LOVEBIRDS" shield. I swear, once we're alone, I'll give him payback by asking too many questions about the girl he told me about when he was drunk at the bar. His Addie-Boo. Hasn't seen her in one year, but his heart still belongs to her, for some reason.

"There is the bride", Chris says, opening his arms to give Yvonne a welcome hug. She is a bit shy at first, yet takes the hug anyway, and I step outside of my car, somehow not feeling comfortable with her hugging anyone else.

I clear my throat.

Like a fucking idiot.

Chris must have known, since he now grins at me. "And if it ain't Romeo himself", he adds, coming to pat my back. As he's close, he teases: "Fucking hate you man. First of all you broke our engagement, then you screwed me over and didn't have me as best man."

"It was spontaneous", it's all I say.

As he lets go, he gives me a serious look. "Spontaneous, my ass. It could have been three in the morning, I would have still gotten on the first plane and came to you. I would have driven there myself."

"There's an ocean between the two continents, Chris."

"Try me", he winks.

Fabio meanwhile spotted us too, from where he was texting on his phone with someone. He locks it, then rushes our way, where he offers us a huge smile. "Congratulations", he begins. It's then we all remember Fabio and Yvonne have never been officially introduced, to which he takes her hand and gives it a kiss. "Hey, I'm Fabio. Fabio Rossi. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Yvonne, Yvonne Pruitt", she says. I notice the way she still used her last name, and say nothing. "It's so nice to meet you too."

Silence installs, that I quickly cut. "So, when are we doing that thing we're doing?"

Yvonne looks up at me surprised. "Wait, you don't know what we're doing?"

I shake my head, my eyes still boring in hers. "No. Apart from about a hundred messages from Chris saying we'll love it, he wouldn't say more."

Yvonne nods, and comes a bit closer to me, as if to shield herself from whatever might come. Not knowing myself what will come, I take out my hand and place it around her shoulder, pulling her even closer to me. I swallow hard once at the proximity, she seems to stiffen, but none of us makes a move to let go.

"It's gonna be epic", Chris says, still overexcited. "We're only waiting for the other two lovebirds."

"Where are they, for heaven's sake?", I ask. I really want to get this over with quickly.

"Lewis texted me earlier saying Aria and him were out late last night, since she was called at a fashion event, or so. I don't know. But I really hope they stick to the dress code, for dresses and tuxes won't do the trick for today."

I nod, getting even more concerned. It's then I look at our outfits. Yvonne is in a pair of black leggings that hug her ass in a way it should be illegal. A white tank top, a black cap and some running shoes. I'm matching in a black T-Shirt, white shorts and some black sneakers. Chris and Fabio are also in some sports outfits, Fabio in a hoodie, some black shorts and sneakers, and Chris in a white T-Shirt, grey sweatpants, sneakers and an Astoria cap.

"How was the trip?", Fabio asks us. Yvonne and I spent one day more than Lewis and Aria in Vegas, only arrived here this morning. We left the luggage's at the hotel room, got changed and came directly here. I got us a suite with two separate rooms, so that people see we enter through one door, but still have the privacy she wants.

"Great, thanks", Yvonne answers. "Yet he slept all the way here."

"Did not", I try to defend myself.

She offers me a smile, then adds. "You sure did. You were snoring. The man next to us had to look a few times."

We didn't use my plane, since it had a technical issue, and had to fly with a regular plane. I bought us first class sits, but there were still people around.

"Poor baby Levi", Chris teases.

"Shut up, Christopher", I bite back, using his full name, one he never uses. I mean, even in the official F1 standings, his name is "Chris" and never "Christopher".

We're luckily interrupted by the engine of a car, and as soon as it's parked, I can see Aria hopping off, heading straight for Yvonne.

"Baby", she shouts, not stopping til she has my wife in a tight hug. I am so close to intervene to save her, but the now honest smile on Yvonne's face tells me another story.

"Hey", Yvonne greets her. The two let go and Aria quickly goes hug everybody else, before plastering herself again next to Yvonne.

Lewis also steps out of the car, all black compression shirt with grey sweatpants look, greeting us all with a nod.

"Why is he pissy?", I can't help but ask.

Aria smirks. "The barista placed normal milk except of oat milk in his order. He's having a bad day."

"I hope your day stays bad in quali later", Chris teases.

"Fuck off", Lewis hisses. Aria quickly gives him a kiss on his cheek, that has his mouth twitching and his bad mood evaporating. She then turns to us all, cheeks as pink as her hoodie, and asks: "Shall we?"

"We shall", Chris answers with a smirk. The group quickly dissolves with Chris and Fabio leading the way, Yvonne and Aria walking next to each other, me and Lewis.

"I thought pussy worked wonders on your mood", I tease him a low tone, so that the girls in front of us don't hear.

He offers me a raised eyebrow, as if to ask me how I knew what he and Aria were up to last night. It's then I point at his neck, we're there is still a visible hickey, and some small others.

"Fuck, Duncan is going to kill me if I come to press conference like this", he mutters.

"But the fans will love it", I say.

He stretches a bit, then lets out a pained groan. "We really should have done less last night."

"Relax, you are allowed to have fun once in a while."

"I was hoping the coffee will keep me awake, which it does, but the milk..."

I can't help but chuckle, seeing how grumpy he is.

"You really take your coffee seriously", I reply.

He rubs his hands at his temples. "You should see my wife."

I stop and raise an eyebrow. Last time I checked, they were engaged, but not married yet. And last time I checked was yesterday. "Aria is your fiancé", I remind him.

"Yeah. Soon to be, my wife. And I'll only ever be hers."

I smile at him and clap him on his shoulder. The two really deserve to be happy.

"How's it going with your wife?", he asks me back.

I let out a sigh. "Fuck if I know. I don't know if I know how to act like a good husband. I mean, it's not like I ever had someone to look up to."

My father is a piece of shit. My Mom ain't really better, but at least our encounters never left me in physical pain afterwards,

"Levi", Lewis says, stopping.

"Yeah", I respond confused.

He just stares me in the eye and says: "It's not your fault."

"Yeah, I know. I know...But I..."

"Lev, it really isn't. Don't even think that. And you're going to be a great husband. I'm sure. You..."

"Levi?"

I turn around, and spot Yvonne, who was staring at me. I don't know for how long she has been there, and I'm not planning on asking.

"Yes, dove."

Her cheeks get a bit red at the nickname. I smile to myself. She is for sure never getting rid of that nickname. "I think you have to see this", she says.

I nod and follow her, Lewis on my tail. It's then I see it. The activity for today.

Fucking partner zip lining.

"Christopher Graves, I'm going to kill you."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

633 1 56
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HAPPILY EVER AFTER... Nora Tate, now Bartlet, dreamed of having the kind of love she's read about in romance novels. With her paren...
139K 3.7K 9
They have been best friends for eighteen years. Life happened and they lost touch... Seventeen years later, family and fate decided to give it anothe...
163K 8.9K 38
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžคโœฎ ๐ด๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ ร— ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘˜๐‘Ž โ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’‚๐’‚๐’‘๐’”๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’๐’‰๐’๐’• ๐’Ž๐’๐’‰๐’๐’ƒ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’• ๐’Œ๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’† ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Š ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’Œ๐’‚โž *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง...
303 37 19
It's been 3 years since Ava Clarkson shifted towns. Starting her new life she decided to put the past behind her and live a ordinary life but will th...