My Obsession

By JK_fictionwriting

She thinks no one knows her second face but he begins to fall in love with her after knowing her reality. She... More

Disclaimer
Character Introduction
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PROLOGUE
Aarohi in Mumbai
It's not an art of one day
Calm down Roh
Courage to face the devil
NOTE
Neha is missing
Aarohi being drunk

Kiss a stranger

61 8 0
By JK_fictionwriting

Hyy readers,

Here is chapter 3 of the story MY OBSESSION.

Thanks for waiting for a week for the next part.

Hope you guys like it.

Happy reading time cuties.

Do vote for the story if you like it.

***********

Aarohi's POV...........

It's been a month since we took charge of the Ahuja Empire. While looking into the accounts, I found some misappropriation of cash, and I informed Khushi about it.

Well, recently, I doubt that not only this but there are a few more things going wrong with the empire. I will inform Khushi after getting it confirmed.

Tonight, Khushi and Abhay are organizing a party.

Why? Because they are getting engaged soon.

Surprising, isn't it? None of us had an idea about this.

Right now, I am getting myself ready for the party, which is going to be held at Hayat Club. I have heard that this place is beautiful. Coming to me, I have never been to a club or any hangout parties, and this is my first time.

I wore a simple white crop top with black high waist wide-leg jeans.

I reached the place at exactly 8. The couple was already waiting for us there. I guess after the couple, I am first to reach the venue. Soon, the other couple joined (Parth and Deepti) , then comes Payal, Kavya and Deepak.

When we entered, my lungs got filled with the alcohol smell and smoke. The place is covered with colorful lights, and people are vibing along with the loud music. It's beautiful.

Wait. Lemme give you all a layout of the place. One end has a bar counter, the other has normal and VIP couches, and the center has dance floor common for all.

We went to the normal couch, which was booked by the couple (Khushi and Abhay). Soon, the table in the center got filled with a lot of colored drinks. I ordered a glass of lemon juice.

Why? Just with the smell of Alcohol, I am feeling dizzy, so I thought lemon juice can help me.

After spending a good amount of time teasing the couple, we all planned to play truth and dare. Ahhh, this game I hate the most. Well, right now I don't have the option to deny it, so I agreed to play with them.

Soon they asked a helper to bring an empty bottle and started to play. We all were enjoying, giggling, laughing and hooting. Playing was fun until the bottle stopped facing me.

I heard Parth, 'look, Aarohi'.

I closed my eyes in disappointment, but somehow I knew this was waiting for me. I had to face this if I join them in the game.

Did they gave me an option to deny? No.

Lazily, I lifted my gaze from the bottle to him and replied with a tight lip smile, 'yes, Parth'.

He pointed his finger towards a man who was standing near the bar counter, 'can you see that man over there? '

I followed his finger and shifted my attention towards the men. Seeing me, nodding on his comment, he continued, 'you got to do a dare. It's simple. You have to approach him, whisper in his ears that he is hot, and give him a kiss'.

My eyes widened at the statement. Is he serious? Like he is asking me to approach a random man, and to pull such stunt? Saying hot is fine, but kissing someone other than my Shiv is not what I am going to do.

I made a face and started to protest, 'it's not done Parth. I am not gonna do that. You didn't give me a chance to select truth or dare, and here you gave me a dare with a pout', forming on my face, not forgetting about the puppyy eyes to melt them.

Everyone chuckled looking at my antics, and I made a done face. Whom am I kidding with? They are not gonna melt easily.

'You would have never selected a dare. So this is how it goes.' parth said with a smirk. Only I know how badly I want to take that smirk from his face.

Deepti said, 'oh dear, you should have refused it before the dare was given. Now you have no other option than doing it'.

'We will be there to help you out if needed and the situation goes wrong. Don't worry', Khushi added.

After hearing these people out. I Thought 'being strangers I am not going to face him again. Why not complete the dare? ' and I made my way towards the bar counter. As I was getting closer to the man, my heart raced. After reaching near him, I closed my eyes once and opened them with a jerk. Then I tapped on his shoulder as he was facing his back towards me and he turned.

Oh my god. Such a breath-taking view. Those black dark orbs. I wish he could be my Shiv.

'Do the job for what you have come here', my subconscious mind blabbered. I came to my sense and reminded myself about the task. 'You can do it, Aaru. It's just a dare. You can do it', I motivated myself.

When I looked back at those dark black orbs, they looked at me in confusion. I lifted my right hand and started moving my index finger playfully from his forehead to his jawline with a smile forming on my face.

'It was not in the dare', my subconscious mind mocked. 'Shhh, lemme do it', I said back and again fixed my focus on those black orbs. With every passing seconds, they were turning darker than before. Now it's scary and not sexy.

I decided to complete my dare before he could react or understand anything. I took a step closer to him, leaned near his ear, and whispered, 'you look really hot'. I moved a bit back and peaked on his cheek.

I took a step back to see his reaction, and to my surprise, it was cold. I am scared to the death right now. If those good-for-nothing friends of mine don't show up here and recuse me, definitely I am gonna faint under these scary orbs.

Seeing the situation might go wrong, my friends, who were a few steps behind me, came forward to rescue. Finally they are here. I let out a breath in relief and realised that I was holding my breath for so long.

Deepti made an excuse, 'we are really sorry sir, she is drunk. Please don't mind her behavior'. 'My brave girl', I said to myself, feeling proud of her.

'I guess you were the one who said them as 'good-for-nothing friends' and now you are feeling proud of them?' Again my subconscious mind said and I ignored it successfully.

She took a turn holding me and, not waiting for his reply, started to leave. I could still feel his glare on my back when we were leaving, but I don't have courage to look at him again.

**********

Atharv's POV............

I stood there watching the tiny figure of 5'6 disappearing from my site. No girl. I mean, not even a single girl other than my mother has entered my personal space. Wasn't my cold gaze enough to scare anyone? But this girl. She didn't get scared. Ahhhh. I know she was not drunk. She didn't consume even a single drop of alcohol. Then why did they lie?

I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I didn't need to turn to know to whom it belonged.

'She looks cute, right?' he said.
I didn't bother to answer him or look at him.

He continued, 'I guess the devil likes her. He didn't bother to push her when she came closer'.

I am trying to figure out the same thing, why didn't I react? Those gray orbs didn't let me do anything. They had the power to control me. Control the devil. I will go mad. Ahhh.

'I need all the information about her on my table by exactly 8 in the morning', I said in a commanding tone.

'Yes, sir', Dev, my assistant, replied, who was standing next to me doing nothing when she came and was still standing there in shock. Right now, he must be pitting on that girl and he must be. She shouldn't have pulled such a stunt but she did.

I didn't want to, but I still turned to my right to look at the man, who was keeping his hand on my shoulder and still facing at the direction where she went.

'Vihaan', I said in my usual cold tone. He turned towards me and still didn't bother to withdraw his hand. This piece of shit is not scared of me.

'Ji bhai (brother)', he took a pause before continuing, 'by the way, bhabhi (sister-in-law) looks innocent. Don't bring her to the garage. I saw them playing the truth and dare, she just got a dare, and moreover, no one knows your identity. So isn't it like they didn't know who you were before pulling out such a stunt'? He said.

He has his eyes all around. I jerked his hand from my shoulder and started to leave the club. Dev followed me.

'Make her my bhabhi', he shouted, running behind us, and we walked, ignoring him.

Tonight, I was not in my business suit, and there were no guards around. It was Vihaan's request that he wanted to hang out like a normal person without those guards around, and I couldn't deny when he showed his puppy eyes. I wanted to punch his face right there, but I couldn't.

We reached the mansion, and I went directly to my room. I got changed in a tee and lower and lied on my bed. I closed my eyes just to witness those gray orbs and her innocent face. My lips curled upward while thinking about her. I didn't realise when I dozed off.

I woke up at the usual time. I did my morning routine, completed my gym, got ready, and left for the empire. When I entered the cabin, I saw Dev already waiting for me.

He was holding a file in his hand. He completed his work. He is perfect with his work that's why I like him the most.

I settled on my chair, unbuttoning my coat, and gestured Dev to speak by showing my hand.

He gave the file to me and I opened it. I saw her photo and automatically my hands lifted to touch it but they stopped when I heard Dev's voice, 'Her name is Aarohi Sharma, daughter of Dinesh Sharma'.

'The one who has the contract for shipping the consignment from South India, right', I cut him off, to which he nodded.

He further continued, 'She was Aisha's friend'. I closed my eyes after hearing her name. A wave of pain crossed my chest. I couldn't breathe. It's sophisticating.

Dev stopped realizing what he had done. I took off the coat and moved out of my cabin. There, I saw Vihaan coming towards me. Before he could come near me, an unfamiliar but comforting fragrance hit my nostrils. I guess familiar. I know this fragrance.

I looked around to check on the owner of the fragrance, and there she stood talking to someone. My black orbs meet her gray orbs. See started to come near me, I guess her work that man got over.

'Hey handsome, you look more handsome in formals. You too work here. I never thought we would meet again after last night', she said and winked. Before I could say anything, Vihaan came there. 'Aaru, you, here'?, Vihaan asked in a surprising tone.

Wait. They know each other. How come I am not aware of it?

'Vihaan, aap (you) ?', she asked in a questioning tone.

'Oh, I am Vihaan Ahuja, COO of the empire.' He replied and they left.

I just kept glaring at their retreating figures.

A message peeped on my mobile, and I ignored it, lost in my thoughts. I gave my phone to Dev, he checked the message and said, 'Sir, I guess you have to take a look into it' showing a message on my phone.

I took my mobile back. A photo was shared by an unknown number, which was probably taken last night when Aarohi kissed me.

I was about to give my phone back to Dev so that he can handle it but, again, a message came from the same number.

unknown number:
Hey, how was my surprise? Good isn't it? You know I am planning to spread this photo in the media, they will like it. The chairman of the Ahuja empire was found with a girl in a club.

me:
What do you need?

I

replied. Who is he? No one knows who is the chairman of Ahuja empire. How come he knows it. My chain of thoughts broke when I got a reply from him.

unknown number:
If you don't want me to spread this photo in the media, then pay me 500,000 rupees.

Me:
In your dreams.

No way I will listen to a blackmailer. I very well know that Dev can handle this matter easily. I gave my mobile back to Dev and asked him to handle the matter.

***********

Here comes the end of the chapter. I hope you people like it. Lemme know your views in comments.

Do vote for the story. It will surely motivate me.

Thanks for giving this chapter and story a try.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 194K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
125K 10.5K 21
ミ★ "𝘜𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭" ★彡 Vaidehi Chauhan's dreams always started fr...
4.5M 230K 149
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
810K 62.2K 50
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○● I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...