Admiring You - Minsung

By Narunamakazehyu

" You made me believe in love " " You made me believe that there is light in the darkness" Where two opposi... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER - 2 ( part 2 )
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER - 26
AUTHORS NOTE
CHAPTER -27
FILLER CHAPTER
CHAPTER -29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35

CHAPTER - 28

85 4 3
By Narunamakazehyu

The boys entered their dorm after their ' fun ' at amsumement Park. 

" tomorrow you know who is coming right ?" Jisung asked his boyfriend who sat on the couch .

" Yeah , my .......... my boyfriends father no no no my father - in - law is coming right " minho said as his lips formed into a smirk .

Jisung went bright red . He playfully hit minhos chest who immediately or dramatically held his chest and pretending to be in pain . " Now , who is dramatic " jisung said sarcastically and he rolled his eyes .

" Yesh , yeah whatever , I had fun today " minho said with the same god damn smirk plastered on his painfully beautiful face . Jisung won't admit it but he was painfully attracted to the smirk of his boyfriend . That smirk always caused his stomach to churn .

" God damn hyung ,  please don't mention it please " jisung said as he hid his reddish cherry colored cheeks in his tiny palms . Minho chuckled . " don't laugh please " jisung said as he buried his head onto minhos chest. Minho just patted his head .

" Shall we go to sleep , please " jisung asked with his eyes closed as he lifted his  head . Minho just found this squirrel unbelievably adorable . He pecked his nose which resulted jisung to smile with closed eyes . Minho just smiled wide at his boyfriend cuteness . He tickled his chin .

They both stood up and went to their own rooms to shower and change . During the shower all jisung could remember is the day . A small smile plastered on his adorable heart shaped lips .

Flashback ------

" TAGADA RIDE " 

Jisung had his mouth open . " we are meeting someone here . But who ?" Jisung asked confusingly as he looked at minho was smirking cunningly at him .

" Just follow me " minho said as jisung followed him as if he was a lost puppy .

They both entered the ride . Jisung got flustered just by remembering the day they both entered this ride . Minho looked at the flustered princess ( which is jisung ) God how much minho wanted to call him that . He smirked .

The mc told their seatings . This time the ride was kinda empty . But minho was not having it . He pulled jisung close by his waist .

The mc started speaking . "  The ride will start at 1 ........ 2..........3 start " the ride started bouncing and creating jerks just like last time .

Minho held jisung close by his waist . He instantly wrapped his arms protectively around jisung as the boy clung to him as his life was depended on it . Much to minhos luck , the mc noticed them .

" Ohhh I remember you guys . The bl couple who won't admit they are in love " the mc spoke as he pointed his finger at the flustered couple .

" so are you guys a couple now ?" Mc asked enthusiastically.  Jisung froze . He couldn't form a sentence due to his flustered self . Instead minho answered by nodding his head confidently while jisung hid his head inside minhos chest .

" aww you guys are so cute . I wish you all the best for your future " the mc smiled fondly at the couple . " Gosh what I just wanna say is you both look like totally opposites.  One is cute , Bubbly while the other is cold , hot . Nice combo . I really like these couples "

The ride was still going with minho protecting jisung from falling or even might name it jealous or possessiveness that he didn't want anyone to go or fall on jisung .

The mc kept on teasing them for their antics . After that whole ( teasing ) ride jisung and minho were walking out . Just then the mc spoke loudly in his mic " Hey you two next time come with your kids " which immediately caused jisung to burn up while minho had a black expression and nodded .

" Gosh that was embarrassing " jisung spoke as they got out . He covered his burning cheeks no no no authors mistake . He covered his burning jeekies . Minho could only smirk . " I enjoyed a lot " minho spoke . Jisung replied with " Of course you would enjoy . You like to tease me " jisung spoke with a flustered face .

Minho looked at him nope again authors mistake . Minho stared at him up and down . Jisung got flustered with that gaze on him . God how many time will he get flustered ? I don't know . Don't ask the author . ( like he didn't get flustered in real life 🤭) . He enjoyed it . He liked it too .

He fidgeted with his fingers as he grabbed minhos shirt with his tiny fingers . " Lets go for other rides " jisung spoke in a low tone which actually made him sound Hella cute .

Mimho was awestruck.  Damn how can  a guy be this cute just by speaking . He pecked jisungs jeekies which caused him to look at the surroundings . " Darling , there is no one around . And even if they were you don't have to be so scared " minho spoke in a soft , honey like tone which he ' rarely ' uses . Actually not rarely he never uses that tone .

" I am just scared . Because when I was with Y-y-yoon , p-p-peo-ple would st-stare at us . As if we are di-disgusting creatures . " jisung stuttered . Minho didn't say anything instead he pulled jisung by his hand as he softly placed his arm around others shoulder and patted his back . " It's okay , nobody would hurt you or even insult you . I won't let them " minho spoke and it is true because one gaze of minhos serious eyes anyone would immediately shut their filthy mouths even of that is elderly people .

But what minho didn't understand was why jisung was so scared of people reacting ? Did something happened to him ? And why suddenly he panicked ? . He had million questions .

They both went to other rides . Some teasing ,some arguing with who should pay , some pecks here and there etc etc . At last they went to the giantwheel .

" ~I am excited~ " jisung spoke in his baby voice which caused minho to smile ear to ear but that smile soon disappearing remembering his fear .

He shivered as soon as they sat inside . Jisung noticed . He placed his hand on top of minhos hand and squeezed to assure that he was there with him . Minho looked at their intertwined hands and smiled . He grabbed jisung by his hand and made him sit between his legs . Jisung blushed by this action . " Gosh , princess how can you get this much flustered every time . Are you that much sensitive " minho whispered to jisung in his ear as he placed his arms around jisung petite waist oops sorry !!!! Againnnnn. My mistakuuuuuu . He placed his arms around jisung petite jaist .

Minho whispered the last part in his low voice which caused jisung to shiver down to the spine . That nickname minho gave made jisung heart to flutter . God damn that was attractive .

" Hyung -" jisung was cut off by the ride starting . Jisung noticed the grip on his waist nope jaist tightened . He placed his arms around minhos arms and soothed him .

Minho snuggled his face into jisungs neck . The hot breath on his neck made chills run down jisungs spine . The chills got even more when he felt a cold , soft pair of substance place on his neck . " H-hyu-hyung " jisung spoke . Minho hummed in response as to know that he is listening but noticed jisung wasn't going to speak . So he spoke instead . " last time when we sat here jeongin and hyunjin were here . I really had the urge to hug you and cuddle just like hyunjin did with jeongin . But I couldn't.  I really appreciated your comforting me . Thanks for that.  Now it's just you and me . It's just us . " minho said as he buried his head full on jisung neck which made jisung to giggle because of the ticklish .

" I really wanted to comfort you but I thought hyunjin might do that so I just sat there . But I really appreciate for you not pushing my hand off " jisung spoke truthfully . " I already had these feelings for you jisung . So I couldn't shoo you off . That antic you did really comforted me " minho spoke .

They both stayed silent for a few minutes . Jisung looked outside the window and made minho to look too . Jisung admired the sky . The sky was painted with dim orange and the pink clouds surrounding the bright red sun and the faint stars glittering on the sky which looked magnificent from where they were .

Minho admired the 'view' . " I really like the view " jisung spoke with a big heart smile plastered on his face . " Yeah .. I really love the view too " minho spoke as if he was in a daze . Jisung kept on rambling about how much he like the view while minho admired it with his sparkly heart eyes . As if he was listening to jisung speaking . He admired the view infront of him rambling , talking while his mouth would turn into a pout and would turn into a biggest smile . Ahh it's truly painful for minho . His view really like to tease him without even knowing . 

" oww , the sun is about to set " jisung pouted as he looked at the sun slowly hiding under those now dark pink clouds . Jisung looked at minho as he spoke something after a while .

" Actually the sun is about to rise. I like my sunshine " minho spoke as he looked at jisung with those goddam heart eyes piercing jisung soul .

Jisung got flustered . He connected the dots . He got even more flustered knowing who minho was talking about .
They both stared at each other . The few minutes felt like few minutes only . ( I am not a lee know Stan.  But I have to . I am not that romantic ) .

Jisung closed his eyes when he felt pair of lip connections on his own . The movements were slow but were magical . They parted ways . Minho looked at jisung who looked at him the same way . " I love you,  jisung " minho confessed .

Jisung smiled . He closed his eyes and pecked minho on his lips . " I love you too hyung . A lot " jisung looked at minho who was staring at him .

That day was eventful.  Both had wonderful day. 

END OF FLASHBACK ---------

Minho woke up by the sound of annoying calling bell . He shuffled under his sheets as he got up and started to walk to the door . " Who the hell came at this hour ?" Minho said as he yawned ruffling his soft black curly hair .

He opened the door to see a young man standing with suitcases . " Excuse me , is han jisung here ?" Before minho could speak jisung entered the room.  " Hyung , who is it ?" Jisung spoke while yawning looking at the familiar statue standing near doorway . His eyes immediately widened as he ran to the person . " PAPAA " jisung ran and hugged the person who immediately dropped the suitcases he was holding when the younger attacked him .

" Sungiee " the man called at him with total love . Jisung released from him and looked at his papa . " Gosh you look the same as before . Not even a change . " jisung said as he looked at his father with love in his eyes . Minho stood there processing everything . " Aren't you going to let me in ?" The man spoke with a joyous tone .

" Sorry papa , come in " jisung walked put of the way and made his papa enter . The man looked at minho who was processing everything . " Aren't you gonna introduce him to me " jisungs papa also known has han mingi asked jisung who hesitated a bit before forming words .

" Min-minho hyung " jisung called for his boyfriend who turned to them with his normal non expression face while having a huge breakdown inside . He tried hard to maintain these emotions .

" Minho hyung , meet my father " jisung said as he pointed towards his father gesturing . " And papa, meet my ..........roommate -" jisung looked at minho who held a shocked and maybe disappointment face but jisung again spoke . " And my boyfriend " jisung said as he closed his eyes scared to see his father's reaction .

He opened one eye to see what happened . Just as expected his father looked at minho dead eyed while minho held his blank face while having a lot of nervousness and breakdowns and doubts .

" Minho right " mingi asked his sons so called boyfriend who immediately nodded with his blank face . Minho was now wide awake . He didn't observe the man at the start but now he observed and was Hella shocked . This man is jisungs father . He looks soo young for a middle aged uncle .

The man was wearing a white shirt under a dark violet sweatshirt with grey bottomups which reached to his ankles . Not to mention his hair , the black curly hair making his already handsome face look even more handsome . And again muscles . Damn, that man was well built . He was never near 50's . The man looks like he is in his 20's . But not to mention , his face . That sharp jawline, those perfect shaped eyebrows, plump lips , his siren eyes , his perfect nose god damn everything about him screamed PERFECTION .He gulped .

" hyung , I know my father is handsome . You don't have to stare at him " jisung said while secretly laughing . Mingi also observed minho looking at him up and down. ' well , he looks beautiful and handsome . Good choice with the looks . ' mingi thought . But his eyes screamed DONT YOU DARE HURT MY SON . 

Minho gulped at the deadness in his eyes . Mingi forced himself to drag his hand to shake hands with his sons boyfriend . Minho hesitated a bit but made himself to drag his hand to shake . The man smiled a bit but minho could see visible dimples poking out of his cheeks .

" Nice to meet you , minho-sii.  I am jisungs father " mingi tightened his demon grip on minho petite hand but that didn't let minho to wince in pain because he is much stronger but not more than mingi for sure .

" Nice to meet you too sir , " minho said with a small smile plastered on his face as he shook the older hands . After few minutes of staring at each other they released their hands and jisung was met with awkward silence .

" Papa, give me your stuff I will keep it in my room . " jisung broke the awkwards silence and offered help for his father but mingi refused . But jisungs knows better than to argue with his over protective father .

" papa, for how many days you will be staying ?" Jisung questioned without any intention of rudeness . Mingi hesitated and looked a bit to minho and answered with " Until the problem stops " mingi signed after he said that .

" Oh " was all jisung could say . " so he reached you guys too huh " jisung said with a sad tone . " yes " mingi said with hesitation . " What did ... he do ?" Jisung asked his father who hesitated before speaking.  " Can we sit " mingi asked his son who nodded . They ( including minho ) sat on the sofa with mingi sitting opposite to jisung and minho sitting beside jisung .

Mingi reached for his bag . Jisung observed him opening zipper and digging out a white paper nope but practically a envelope.  Mingi passed the envelope to jisung with a heavy heart . He didn't want his son to see these or read the letter .

Jisung suspiciously opened the envelope only to cover his mouth . Tears were threatening to fall . He covered his mouth with his hand and held his head down and silently let the tears fall . " How did he edited these ?" Jisung spoke with a trembling voice as he showed those pictures . That's when minho saw those and man was he shocked . He was beyond shocked . He didn't think the ex of jisung would go to this length of stealing his dignity .

Minho saw the pictures of jisung

Naked .....

______________
Cliff hanger I see . Sorry for not updating for a while . Had exams and the main exam are near . I really don't like to write jisung like this but I didn't have ideas . ( gripping hair tightly )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 131 20
Chan was just studying when he met a cute sleeping boy. mentions of: homophobia Abuse Happy ending 🥰 @yunhoEs_hoE thanks for the help
361K 11.8K 35
minho and jisung have a secret romance. ⚠️TW⚠️ homophobia sh child abuse smut
1.3K 75 20
In which Lee Minho moves into a new dorm for college, confused as to why nobody wants to live with the cute boy that turns out to be his roommate.
24K 1K 29
In which Hyunjin and Felix save Changbin. •Throuple• •bxbxb• •Fluff, Smut, Angst