Are You Satisfied? | Karma x...

By JxzmzMelz

Because, it's my problem if I wanna pack up and run away. It's my prisons if i feel the need to smoke and dri... More

New story
Assassination Time
Baseball Time
Karma Time
Grown Up Time
Assembly Time
Test Time
School Trip Time
School Trip Time/2nd Period
Transfer Student Time
LR Time
Transfer Student Time/2nd Period
Ball Game Tournament Time
Vision Time
End-of-term Time
School's Out/1st Term
Island Time
Action Time
Pandemonium Time
Karma Time/2nd Period
XX Time
Nagisa Time
Summer Festival Time
Kayano Time
Itona Horibe Time
Spinning Time
Leader Time
Before & After Time
Reaper Time, Part one
Machine Slayer
Reaper Time Part Two
Reaper Time Part Three
Secrets Time
School Festival Time
End-of-term Time/2nd Period
Rumors Time
The Truth Time
Let Live Time
Time Apart Time (Kind of)
Jealousy Time
Together Forever Time
Secret Identity Time
Confession Time
Past Time
Compilation Time
Trust Me Time
The Beginning Time
The End
New Story!

Discord Time

757 44 6
By JxzmzMelz

'Save it? You mean, a way to keep Koro Sensei from exploding come March?' Mimura asks confused.

'Where do we start?' a girl with short hair asks.

'I don't know yet.' Nagisa asks clenching his fists shut. 'I don't know, but...'

Someone cuts him off. 'I'm in! I wanna look for tons more creepy-crawlies with Koro Sensei.' Kurahashi says with a smile as she raises her hand.

Kataoka steps forward. 'If you hadn't said something, Nagisa, I would have.' she states also smiling. 'I want to repay him.'

'Kataoka...' Nagisa mumbles relieved as he isn't the only one who thinks this way.

'Our assassination work has gotten us far enough!' Hara says.

'Let's tackle a whole new challenge!' Sugino says determined.

'Like launching a new series!' Fuwa states smugly.

'We'll regret it if we don't.' Okano says. 'We should do what we can, at least.'

Nagisa stares at them in awe. 'You guys...'

'I hate to spoil the mood... But I'm against the idea.' Rio says with a frown as she steps forward making everyone gasp. 'Our bond is one of assassin and target. Koro Sensei said as much. And I really treasure the bond we've built over this past year. But that's why... I think we have to kill him.'

'Nakamura...' Nagisa mumbles.

'I agree.' M/n says while moving to stand next to Rio. 'We don't have much time, do you really think we can find a solution to fix this? I see it as an impossible goal to achieve.'

M/n looks away from Nagisa's stare. 'It's time wasting.'

Terasaka nods. 'What he said. You say you wanna save him but how, exactly?'

Nagisa's eyes widen. 'B...But!'

'It's not like we haven't thought about it.' Muramatsu, someone from Terasaka's group says. 'But... what if the time runs out before we find a way?'

'You think that octopus'll be happy, havin such half-assed students, comin' to such a half-assed ending?' Terasaka asks.

Nagisa narrows his eyes at the ground before looking up at the group. 'B-but isn't it at least worth considering-'

He gets cut off and everyone's attention shifts to Karma. '--It's always the talented ones, mistakenly thinking everything'll go their way.' the redhead says while leaning his body against a tree. He smiles. 'Hey, Nagisa, aren't you getting a tad full of yourself?'

'Huh?' the blue haired character frowns.

'Here you are, the most gifted assassin in the E class... And you're suggesting we just quit this assassination?' Karma walks forward as his smile falls out of his face. 'What about the talentless students who've still been trying their hardest to kill him?'

'To put it another way, it's like a hot woman telling a bunch of homely ones they should all quit trying so hard to find boyfriends.' he says with a small and sarcastic chuckle.

Nagisa looks down. 'Th-that's not what I... Besides, when it comes to assassination you're way better than me.' the boy states quietly making Karma even more angry.

'You saying that just ticks me off even more.' he says, one hand behind his neck while glaring at the shorter. 'Isn't it more like you're the worst at understanding how the less powerful feel.'

M/n shares a look with Rio who looks just as concerned as him. 'No! That's not it! I'm just being honest with my feelings!' he shouts. 'Do you hate Koro Sensei, Karma?'

Karma grits his teeth. 'We saw that movie with him... And had all kinds of fun!' Nagisa shouts even louder, he just can't understand his motives at all.

His words make Karma snap. 'That's just it!' Karma shouts back irritated making Nagisa gasp. 'That octopus put everything he had into making a fun classroom that wouldn't turn out lazy losers like you!'

'This classroom couldn't exist if our bloodlust were blunted! Can't you see all his hard work?' he asks before smirking slightly. 'Or so you have little-kid brains to match your body?'

Nagisa looks down for a quick second before looking up with a different look in his eyes. 'What's with that look?' Karma asks with a scary look on his face and eyes. 'An itty-bitty mouse like you, defying a human?'

'I just...' Nagisa couldn't finish his sentence because Karma pushed him back by his shoulder.

'Got something to say?' Karma asks with a smirk as Nagisa glares his way. 'How about you say it after beating me in a fight for once?' he pushes him again and again. 'I'll gladly take you on. Bring it!'

'Come on! Come on! Come on!' Karma grabs the boy by his tie and in just a second Nagisa's legs are wrapped around Karma's neck making everyone's eyes widen.

M/n blinks. '...gay?'

Due to Nagisa's weight Karma's body almost falls to the ground, it being stopped by Karma's quick reflex. 'A-A flying triangle choke!' Terasaka exclaims flabbergasted.

Karma's expression showed nothing but anger. 'I am not going off half-assed!' Nagisa says angrily holding on to Karma's arm tightly. The boy gasps when Karma starts to raise his own body and Nagisa up using only one of his arms and the strength of his legs.

'Why you..!' As Karma raises his free hand to punch the blue haired boy, Nagisa jumps away from his grasp and Isogai and Maehara grab him by his arms and waist to keep him away.

Sugino does the same with Nagisa, although it wasn't very needed.

'Stop that!' Isogai shouts, clearly struggling against Karma's strength but Karma doesn't listen. 'What the hell are you two trying to prove?!'

Maehara grunts. 'Urgh! This guy is crazy strong...!' he says out of breath before gritting his teeth. 'M/n! Do something!'

M/n gasps panicked. 'Huh?! What am I supposed to do?' he asks in disbelief. He looks at Rio nervously who shrugs in return.

'A junior-high fight? Most excellent!' a familiar voice makes everyone stop moving, that includes Nagisa and Karma. 'But this classroom is based in assassination--' M/n couldn't help but deadpan at Koro Sensei's cop outfit. '--shouldn't you decide things with these?!' he asks referring to the guns he is holding.

M/n looks down at the new boxes resting on the ground. 'Red and blue paintballs?'

Koro Sensei nods. 'Red for those who want to kill me, blue for those who don't.' he states cheerfully. 'First, everyone will state his or her position clearly and choose a color. Then you'll do battle here on this mountain.'

'The class will accept the opinion of the winning team.' everyone gasps. 'Win or lose, no grudges allowed! What do you say?'

Koro Sensei removes his sunglasses. 'You know. I'll respect your decision, my dear students, if you give your all to reach it. What I'd hate most is for this class to end in discord.'

'If you care about me...just promise me that won't happen.'

Isogai steps closer to the boxes. 'Well?' he asks turning back to his classmates and everyone nods. 'All right, we'll settle it with these: kill or don't kill.'

Chiba was the first one to choose one. 'Okay. I guess I'll choose.' He says and Hayami follows his steps. 'Working so hard toward that insta-kill shot... I think we've come a long way. As for who or what brought us this far?'

Hayami continues for him. 'We don't want to take our eyes off that target.' and so both pick up a gun from the red box. '...we want to keep going.'

'When I tried to kill Koro Sensei? I regretted it.' Kayano says moving closer to the boxes. 'I wanted him to live longer. It must run in the family my sister must've thought the same way.' she bends down to pick up the container with the blue paintballs. 'And that's why I want to keep Koro Sensei safe.'

'The power of science is infinite.' Okuda says doing the same as Kayano. 'If it can destroy then surely it can protect, too!'

'Besides, it's not like there's no hope at all.' Takebayashi takes a gun from the blue box. 'If we all come together we can see for ourselves.'

'Us hands-on types see the assassination itself as our graduation project.' Okajima says taking a knife from the red box together with Sugaya and Mimura. 'If Koro Sensei's gonna die when time runs out, we'd sooner show him our finest masterpiece.'

Kimura smiles and takes two guns from the red box. 'Koro Sensei's the one who told me to be an assassin worthy of the name "Justice" I'll take that advice.

'I'd like him to keep giving us more advice.' Kanzaki says picking the blue team.

'The planet's life or our teacher's life?' Hazama says running her finger across the red substance on her knife. 'You could weigh the two until the cows come home. Let's cut the crap and kill him.'

'I want to be true to my own feelings isn't that enough?' Yada says picking another container with the blue paintballs.

'Of course it is!' Maehara says with a huge smile as he and Isogai choose to be on the blue team. 'Me and him, we're simple guys at heart: we want to save him because we want to save him! Right?'

'Yeah.' Isogai nods. 'Yeah, though I do want to respect everyone else's opinions.'

M/n deadpans. 'You two should just accept your gayness already.' M/n says watching how Maehara wraps his arm around Isogai.

Maehara scowls 'Shut up.'

'I'm simple, too.' Itona says catching their attention. 'I joined this class to kill him. In coming to kill him, I met you guys.' he picks up a gun from the red box. 'It's fun, spending our days trying to kill Koro Sensei. and that's reason enough for me.'

M/n awes. 'So cute!' 

'Killing Koro Sensei may be my prime directive, but after many repeated thoughts and actions, I've come to recognize that the target's death would be our greatest loss.' Ritsu states as someone holds their phone up showing her figure. 'It's difficult to determine the correct decision with my current specs. In the spirit of cooperation, I will remain neutral.'

'I was in the no-kill camp... but after hearing everyone's thoughts, I'm not so sure.' Okano looks up at her teacher with a small frown. 'Koro Sensei, killing you doesn't mean we hate you, right?'

'Of course not, Okano. In fact, when I'm being killed is when I feel closest to you all.' he replies.

Okano nods and bends down in front of the red box. 'In that case... Sorry, Nagisa. I think my feelings are closer to these guys' here.'

Rio was the next one to go. 'I'm not about to risk everything I have for a plan that might not work.' she picks up two guns before throwing one to the side where M/n caught it with ease.

'Me neither.' he says with a small smile. 'I'm sorry Koro Sensei, but I'm not risking my own life and those of billions of people to try and save yours.' M/n catches Nagisa's eyes and much to his surprise the blue haired male nods before waking to one of the boxes himself.

He grabs a gun from the blue box and at the same time, Karma grabs one of the red ones. M/n deadpans when their eyes meet and both turn away from each other with a huff.

'You guys are so childish.' M/n states when Karma approaches him and Rio.

Karma ignores his comment. 'Are you planning on staying with me?' he asks.

M/n shakes his head. 'I'm going with Rio I'll meet up with you halfway through, okay?' he says and Karma nods.

.

.

The class split up and hid in the forest waiting for Karasuma's signal for them to start.

'...Begin!'

As so the games begin.

'I'm not seeing anyone.' M/n whispers as he and Rio walk side by side in the forest. Rio points at a tree making M/n furrow his eyebrows confused.

'Let's go up there and hide.' she says hushed and at the same time M/n's eyes widen when hearing light footsteps approaching. He nods before swiftly climbing up the tree together with Rio.

'Be careful.' It was Sugino, both he and Fuwa were walking right under them. M/n looks at Rio and points at Fuwa and then at himself. The girl grins with a nod before raising her gun.

'Got you.' she whispers before pulling the trigger, hitting Sugino on his back. The two gasp and Fuwa quickly turns around and points her gun at the tree. She squints her eyes at Rio who stays in place with a small smile.

Why wasn't she running away? Fuwa shakes her head. It doesn't matter, pull the trigger! As she was about to, she hears footsteps from behind but before she can even turn, arms wrap themselves around the girl's shoulder from behind.

'Sorry, Fuwa.' The girl shakes her head with a smile.

M/n pokes the girl's cheek with his knife and gives Rio a look before starting to run. Not so long after Rio caught up with him.

'Are we supposed to tell Karma we killed two?' Rio asks as the two of them hide behind a bush.

M/n nods. 'I'll text him now.' he says before taking his phone out of his pocket.

Rio's eyes widen. 'Are you even allowed to have your phone?'

M/n grins her way. 'Are you gonna snitch?'

'No...' she answers before looking at him confused. 'Why not use the walkie-talkies we were given?'

M/n opens WhatsApp before clicking on Karma's name. 'I wanna ask him where he is. And he isn't gonna tell me if everyone can hear.'

Rio nods. 'Makes sense but does he even have his phone on him?'

M/n nods and shows her how Karma already responded. The girl sweatdrops. 'That was fast.' she says.

----

M/n: Hi.

Karma: Don't tell me you're already out

M/n: do you have that little faith in me? (⁠・⁠–⁠・)

Karma: No...

M/n: whatever. Anyways where are you?

Karma: why?

M/n: I want to be where you are.

Karma: romantic

M/n: yeah yeah. Where?

Karma shared his live location
-Open-

M/n: Thank you
M/n: Btw Rio's coming too.
Read

----

'Wow, you can see everything from here!' Rio states while appearing from behind the bushes. Karma glances back to see Rio and M/n approaching his "hideout"

M/n approaches the male before sitting down next to him on the huge stone. 'Hey, Karma.' he says with a small smile. 'Me and Rio took out two people, just to let you know, boss.'

Karma smirks. 'I know, Fuwa and Sugino, right?' he says before reaching out to pat M/n on his head. 'Good job.' M/n feels his cheeks heating up and so he pulls his knees to his chest to hide his face.

Rio pulls a face. 'You two are adorably gross, I'm out of here.' she says before walking away. 

'Where are you going?'

Rio turns back a little holding her gun. 'I'm gonna see if I can take out more people. I'll be right back.'

'A lot of people are out.' M/n states while looking at his classmates from a distance. From their place, you could see almost everything.

Karma leans back and nods. 'I can see everything and everyone from here.' Karma narrows his eyes at nothing. 'Except for...'

'For?' M/n questions. 

'Nagisa.'

M/n hums, running one of his fingers across the surface of the rock. 'I don't think you're talentless.' he whispers and Karma's eyes widen at the sudden comment. 

Karma glances at him surprised. 'What?'

'About what you said to Nagisa.' he says with a small frown. 'Karma, I don't think you're talentless, actually I think the opposite.'

'Even if you don't see it, you are full of talents, at least that's how I see it.' he states before giving the redhead a small and yet sincere smile. 'But I also know how hard you work to accomplish the things you do well, I admire that.' M/n pulls his knees closer to himself. 'I admire you and your will to go on. You're truly amazing.'

'M/n-'

The same cuts him off flustered. 'Anyways, don't pull yourself down like that again!' he says with a red face. 'That's all I have to say. I'm gonna look for Rio-' Karma grabs his hand just as he is about to stand up.

Karma pulls him closer to his side. 'I also think you're amazing M/n. Thank you for forgiving me for the mistake I made.'

M/n nods slowly. 'You're welcome.'

Karma smiles softly his way making M/n's heart skip at least 3 beats. 'I love you.'

M/n presses his lips together trying to stop his face from heating up even more. 'You're stupid... I love you too.'

'You look like a tomato.' Karma teases.

M/n huffs and smiles before nudging him with his shoulder. 'Says you.'

'What's that supposed to mean?'

'I'm back...' Rio says reappearing from their side, the girl smirks teasingly. 'What happened, M/n you're so red!'

The male sends her a glare which she ignores. 'There is about half-half over. Should your lieutenant finish them off?' Rio asks Karma but doesn't wait for a response. 'I'll finish them off, alright? Come on, M/n.'

Karma lets go of M/n's hand. 'Coming.'

'Don't let me down.' M/n hears Karma's voice say before he and Rio leave to where Terasaka's gang is waiting.

'We're here!' Rio says through the walkie-walkie.

Karma nods. 'Okay, once the firefight starts you two step in and finish it.'

'Gotcha.'

Gunshots sound, Karma's eyes watch how Rio, M/n, and Terasaka's gang run forward to get the flag, everything was going as planned. That was until Nagisa finally appeared, coloring their clothes with bright blue.

'Ah shit'

------------------------------------------------------

Didn't check for any mistakes so I'm sorry if there is any!!

It's almost coming to an end guys...

Thank you for reading!

If there are any spelling mistakes please say so!

Season 2 Episode 17

Bye<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 100 4
Moon, a hole of light. Through the big top tent up high. Here before and after me. Shinin' down on me Moon, tell me if I could. Send up my heart to...
100K 4.2K 34
Keeping a low profile isn't the best option out there but, what choice does he have? After killing near 200 hundred people at such a young age, almos...
9.2K 250 15
[ warning ]: contains depression, self-harm, and smut. Nagisa, a boy in his year has always been antisocial. He's constantly bullied by others and tr...
6.1K 317 13
No Longer Breathing Karma Akabane, who couldn't have been a normal student with outstanding academics, circle of unique friends, and loving parents...