Gut Instinct

By NiranjanaNepol

What if Arnav gets a chance to rectify all his mistakes? What if he gets a chance to avoid such situations? W... More

1 Re-Writing Destiny
2 Destined
3 Makes a Difference
4 Lighting the Lamp
5 Talking with God?
6 Who is Shyam?
7 Was that girl Khushi?
8 Increasing Suspicion
9 Comeback
10 Manorama's Sly
11 Trust
12 Talking about pain
13 Back Check
14 Shagun
15 Shyam's Effort
16 Oscar Winning Actor
17 Flop over Flop
18 Snake in the Grass
19 Khushi in action
20 Khushi's Wrath
21 Khushi's Shot
22 Destined
24 Regret
25 Coincidence??
26 Poisonous Snake
27 Trust
28 Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada
29 Clearance
30 Lock for Shyam
31 Another Lock
32 Lie?
33 I like you
34 Man of Excellence
35 Red Handed
36 Torn Mask
37 I Love You Damn It
38 Disbelief
39 Something
40 Irrelevant
41 Business Trip
42 Where's Arnav?
43 Plan executed
44 Starting Point
45 Tackling the situation
46 Reaction to the Action
47 Gift
48 Gut Instinct again
49 Unexpected
50 Arnav's Stand

23 A Change in Arnav

1.8K 166 9
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 23 A Change in Arnav

Arnav was stunned to see the conversation between him and DM.

"When will I remember everything?"

"You will... Slowly... At the right time... whenever WE meet"

"Will you meet me?"

"You will meet me"

Here, Arnav Singh Raizada came to meet DM who never minded to look at the idol at least once which was in the same house for many years.

"I tortured her... it's because I could not tolerate it when I got to know she was not mine but someone's because I love her"

"See my daughter...! Just because you uttered THREE MAGICAL words once, she is lying on your lap giving her life to save yours...!This is what is called LOVE"

He loved Khushi. Yet, he tortured her. He could not understand why it happened. How could anyone torture the girl he loved? He tortured her and, at the same time, uttered three magical words. It didn't make sense.

"You were so wrong in judging the girl you fell for. She didn't deserve to hear all those accusations. You were blind to see her pure heart. You didn't think anything beyond your Di. She went through a lot loving you. Not anymore..."

Those words of DM made sense. Khushi died in the struggle to save him. DM took Khushi's life because she didn't want her to die every day living with him. She didn't want him to utter merciless words that would kill her. He tortured her, he humiliated her, he accused her, and didn't believe her. When he understood she was a nice girl, she was no more. She gave her life to save his life. Would Khushi's love for him that PURE? Then why did he suspect her? Was it because he saw her in Shyam's arms? What made him suspect her? In what situation did he see her in his arms? How could he be so senseless? Could not he understand the difference whether she loved Shyam or not? Maybe, he would have done that out of jealousy. He would have thought she didn't like him but Shyam. Yes, that was why DM said he didn't think anything beyond his DI. Yes, he was blind when it came to his DI.

"I am giving you a chance to RE-WRITE our destiny... I will give you a chance to go back to the day when you met Khushi... go and change what you can...! If you make me satisfied with your actions, I will give your Khushi back"

He could not believe he was given a chance to prove his LOVE for Khushi and RE-WRITE their destiny. He never believed in GOD. Yet, he got a second chance to get her alive. Khushi was a pure soul. That was why Goddess considered his request. He would get her back alive only if he acted smart. He should protect her from every wound that was waiting for her to harm.

Arnav understood why he got the flashes again and again. It was his blessings Devi Maiya gave him to understand the purpose of his second chance.

He understood one more thing too... the meaning of the word DESTINED. He understood why the word revolved around him. So, everything would happen as per destiny only he was exceptional. He could change his destiny. Akash and Payal were destined for each other... their wedding would happen by hook or by crook. He would be called LORD GOVERNER by Khushi. Anjali would face betrayal in her life. He felt bad for her. He had no choice other than let her face it but he had a chance to make her ready for the betrayal, unlike before. He should peel Shyam's mask off whenever Shyam makes mistakes.

Arnav stood up. He saw Akash looking at him as if he had done something horrible. Without minding about his gaze, he came to Akash.

"Let me handle Di... you just give your hand"

Akash nodded his head robotically.

"Keep an eye on Shyam. He should be in our eye limit"

"Ok, Bhai"

"Payal is destined for you... enjoy the phase. Don't spoil it thinking about Shyam"

Akash wondered. How did Arnav change his mind easily? Was not he angry with Shyam?

"We can't tell Di about Shyam. It doesn't mean we should be quiet letting him continue his drama. We are not going to ease with him"

"We can't, Bhai... My stomach is burning to see him getting his place back here" Akash said with anger.

"It's not permanent. His chapter will come to an end soon. Till then we should be waiting... we have no choice"

Akash nodded ok.

Arnav walked to his room. Taking his mobile, he dialed Khushi. She was upset, angry, disappointed, whatnot...! She should be consoled. It was HIS duty.

Khushi saw Arnav's number flashing on her mobile. She closed her eyes. He was going to ask her why she left RM hurriedly. Making herself up to answer him, she attended the call.

"Are you alright, Khushi?" he asked an expected question.

"Jee..."

"Don't be upset. Sometimes, we have to face Shyam like a crap in our life. Just kick it off and go ahead..."

Khushi looked at the phone to check whether he was Arnav or someone. She again kept the phone on her ear after confirming that he was indeed Arnav.

"Getting angry is not good for health. Of course, you look beautiful in anger too... it doesn't mean you should be angry all the time. It causes wrinkles in your face. I don't want it to happen. Be happy... will meet you tomorrow. Bye"

Khushi was standing, keeping the phone on her ear without blinking. She sensed him smiling when he spoke to her. What happened to Arnav Singh Raizada? Why did he bother about the WRINKLES? She flinched. Keeping the phone on the bed, she bit her nail. She forgot Shyam and his dirty proposal. In fact, there was nothing in her mind except Arnav and his words.

On the other side, there was nothing in Arnav's mind also. He was smiling thinking about Khushi. There was an unknown side of him... ROMANTIC side. According to his sister, he was the most UNROMANTIC man in the city. According to Khushi, he was a LORD GOVERNER. The most important woman of his life also didn't know his CHEESY side. From here on, they would see that TREATY side.

GH

Khushi was tossing on the bed, thinking about her wrinkle. Switching on the light, she looked at her face in the mirror, turning it from left to right.

"Thanks to Devi Maiya, there is no wrinkle in my face" She spoke louder in joy.

Payal got disturbed in her sleep and looked at her.

"Khushi, what are you doing in front of the mirror"

"Wrinkle..."

"Whaaat? Khushi, you are just nineteen. How would you get wrinkles?"

Khushi lifted her brows awkwardly and lay on the bed.

"Switch off the light first... Crazy girl" Payal tapped her.

Khushi switched the light off and again lay on the bed.

The next day

Everyone was ready to go to RM for the Roka ceremony. Khushi hugged Payal and said,

"You look dashing, Jeeji... Akash Jeejaji is going to faint seeing you... don't know who is going to wear the ring in your hand after he faints"

Payal hit her shoulder playfully.

They started to RM.

Khushi was standing in front of the mirror, curling her hair. She didn't know why she felt nervousness in her heart. Shrugging the thought, she made up herself.

RM

Raizadas welcomed Guptas. Gupta's face changed to see Shyam and Raizadas notice it. Khushi turned her face angrily and got stuck, seeing Arnav smiling at her. He gestured for her not to get angry. She looked here and there getting embarrassed.

They went to the stage that was being decorated. Akash and Payal exchanged the ring. Khushi clapped her hands happily. Her facial expression changed when she saw Shyam looking at him smilingly. She looked at her spiller, making him perplexed.

She saw Buaji coughed. She looked for water.

"I will just come" She rushed to the kitchen.

Arnav saw that.

"Hariprakash"

"Jee Arnav baba"

"Give water to Buaji"

"Jee"

HP went to the corner of the hall where water had been kept. He brought it to Buaji.

In the meanwhile, Khushi filled the water in a jug. She jerked hearing,

"Didn't you sleep well, last night?"

She looked at Arnav who was looking at her. He smiled at her.

"You have a black circle under your eyes"

Khushi widened her eyes and looked at the plate that was in the kitchen. Arnav chuckled. Khushi looked at him wondering.

"I just am kidding" Arnav smiled.

Khushi tucked her hair gulping down.

"Are you alright?"

She nodded yes.

"It doesn't seem so"

"I...I'm alright" she said stammering.

"Steady, Khushi...! You are stammering"

She looked at him dumbfounded. She could not believe he was Arnav Singh Raizada. She saw something in his face that showed him as someone. She was gazing at his smiling face forgetting herself. She didn't even feel her hair fell on her cheek. Arnav tucked her hair, making her stuck. She moved back suffocating, making him smirk.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 662 9
This is my slightly different take on how Arnav and Kushi's life turned around after their forced marriage. There is no question if they love each ot...
49.7K 2.4K 6
A girl who is blissfully living her life with her husband meets her past which was hidden from her. What will be her reaction and what changes that p...
183K 6.9K 14
When Arnav goes back in time, can he amend the mistakes he committed? Highest rank #1 ipkknd (21.8.18) #1 arshi (22.8.18) *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_* CO...
94.6K 9.9K 22
A second chance at life. A second chance for her to put herself first. A second chance for him to win his love back and make his family pay dearly...