Teri Aankhon Mein

Por Lovewritter56

⚠️Don't read if you are not a romance lover.⚠️ Zain, who doesn't believe in love because of his father who ch... Más

Character Sketch
Part - 1
Part - 2
Part 3
Part - 4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part-14
Part-15
Part 16
Part-17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part 34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part- 42
Part- 43
Part- 44
Part-45
Part-46
Epilogue
Epilogue-II

Part 27

51 2 0
Por Lovewritter56

Zain's POV:

---------------- Flashback ----------------

( 10 years ago )

I went to another school for the under 17 basketball match we had to play. At that time I was the basketball team's captain, even though I was younger than more than half of my teammates."

Our coach said," There is still half an hour left for the match. If you want you can go and discover the school." We all agreed and started roaming the school. I came in to the basketball court, girls of that school were playing basketball. But what attracted me was a girl standing there and scolding other girls. She looked so beautiful that it was hard to believe that she was even real. She had the most beautiful features I have seen any girls have, she had beautiful eyes, a cute nose and those pink and glossy lips. There is something about her that is so uplifting. Where ever she goes she can brighten the atmosphere. She had a strong and attractive personality.

Then she announced," Now you all can leave, the basketball match of boys will be happening here, we need to empty this court." And then she turned. She looked at me and give me a sweet smile. It was the most beautiful smile, I have ever seen. She came towards me.

" Have we ever met before?" I shook my head.

" Then why are you staring at me. Am I that beautiful?" She gave me a playful look and chuckled.

" Do you want my help? " I didn't answered her because I was too lost in her beauty.

Her smile faded and she said," I guess you are not a very talkative person. Looks like I am annoying you, please don't mind me." and she started going but I held her hand.

" You are not annoying." I said and her smile again brightened. And she saw my hand on her hand and I left it.

" If you don't mind will you give me a quick tour of your school."

" Sure. " and we started walking.

" Well let me tell you, our school is not a very well good school. I know I shouldn't say like this about my school but it is what it is. Our classrooms are very boring and whatever they tell about the school nothing is true so if you by chance ever think getting transferred in this school. Don't ever because they say they have smart classrooms which is absolutely wrong, there is nothing like this. They tell you their our many sports, which is also not true their are only a few, they wrote swimming in the activities which doesn't happen, riffle shooting, robotics and many more which never happened in previous 10 years in this school. And in basketball also only one teacher is available which is obviously for boys and indeed this school didn't even had a girl's basketball team I convinced the girls to join the team and guess what now we are going to play interschool basketball competition without a couch. Now you got why I am warning you to never ever come here again." All this time I was just staring at her and adoring.

" Wait did I annoy you, by speaking a lot."

" Not really."

" You know what you are the first person saying this that I am not annoying otherwise everyone says I speaks a lot and annoys people."

" It's true." Her smile faded. " But only the part that you speaks a lot." And her smile again brighten.

" Or maybe that you annoys is also true." I said in a playful tone.

" Then some people say I am also beautiful."

" Vous l'êtes certainement." ( You definitely are.)

" Wait, what did you mean."

" Nothing."

" I don't appreciate that at all." I chuckled as she looked cute while being angry. After 2 minutes of roaming in the school, suddenly I don't know what came in her mind she started running while holding my hand and it felt I lost control over myself. Then we stopped in front of a wall.

" Do you want an ice cream?"

" What??!"

" Do you want an ice cream?"

" How are you even getting it in the school."

" Just tell, you need or not."

" Maybe."

" Perfect. You got a good height, you can climb the wall."

" Excuse me?" And she started climbing the wall.

" Come on." And then jumped from the wall. My god this girl is crazy but I also climbed the wall and jumped. There was an ice cream shop there and she was already eating one and the other one in her hand which was she handing me. Basically I don't love getting ice creams that much but I don't know today I felt like eating and I started eating.

" What if someone caught us?"

" No one will if you keep your mouth shut. You are not supposed to tell anyone about this." After eating the ice cream we climbed the wall back. But this time a security guard saw us. We both started running as fast we could, I was actually enjoying it. We took a turn and went inside a room. I guess it was library because their were many shelves filled with books. We hide behind a shelve.

" Can't we just go out?"

" Are you crazy, he will take us to principal and our school principal is a very big pysco."

I was going to say something but before that only she put her hand on my mouth and leaned in a little to see was the security guard anywhere near. But she stood straight as soon as she saw the distance between us. She definitely had some kind of crazy effect on me. When she saw her hand on my mouth she pulled it.

" The security guard is not here but still lets wait 10 minutes here to make sure. We don't find him near." and I nodded. Suddenly something caught her attention, it was a book. She asked me," Do you read romantic books?"

" Not really." Her face told she got disappointed by my answer.

" But if you suggest any I would read."

" I suggest 'Selection' it's a good series and you can even see dramas like kdrama example 'Marry my husband' and ' W two worlds ' in this drama the man was so cute, I really was head over toes on him and don't forget 'Vincenzo' it was the best and you can also see cdramas like ' Falling into your smile' and 'Love020' and even some indian movies are also very good like ' Mujhse Dosti Karoge' and 'Dil hai tumhara' I promise I cry in both the movies a lot."

This girl literally is a chatter box and I chuckled after hearing her.

She said," Du bist im wahrsten Sinne des Wortes sehr hübsch." ( You are literally very handsome.)

" Danke." ( Thank you.)

" You know german."

" Yes."

" How many languages do you you know in total."

" 5. Hindi, english, french, german, italian, spanish."

" God! In which language did you spoke before?"

" French."

" I hope we meet again soon."

" You want to meet me again."

" Yes, why?"

" After how much I spoke I thought you probably want that we never meet again."

" You definitely are a chatterbox but a cute one." I said as I patted her head. She smiled. After that she looked at her watch.

" Let's go otherwise you would be late for the match." We then went to the basketball court.

" All the best." She said.

" You are saying me all the best do you want us to win."

" I don't care you can win and no one is good in our basketball team. You are way better than them." And I gave her smile before entering the court.

Our match started and we easily won against them, when I went outside I saw that girl standing there only.

" Congratulations."

" Thank you."

" You played very well."

" Thank you."

" Miss can I get to know your name before heading back."

" That's quite difficult I guess you need to find it by yourselves."

" You are really unique."

" I know."

The coach called us.

" Bye. I wish we meet again."

" Me too and if destiny wants we will meet again." I started going back but I remembered something so I turned and went to her and came back after saying, " Je t'aime bien." ( I like you.). I waved a bye at her and she glared at me.

" Atleast tell me the meaning."

" Find it by yourself."

After a week:

All the week went and all I did was think about that unknown girl. Today was some kind of girls basketball competition in our school, I know it was impossible but still I wished she comes in my school for a basketball match only but I knew it was difficult as there were more than 15 schools participating in these competitions and if she really comes here it will definitely be a luck. But my heart said that she will come today. When I was thinking of all this suddenly I was snapped out to reality and in front of me was that girl.

" Hello." I smile came on my face.

" You, I was thinking about you only."

" I know I have a amazing effect on people." and winked at me playfully.

I chuckled and said," You love complimenting yourself, right." She nodded proudly.

" No one compliments me so I have to do it myself."

" You looks beautiful."

" Did you just compliment me?"

" Nooo.."

" No, you did."

" Then why are you asking."

" That's so rude." I started laughing.

" What happened?"

" I just heard the last word wrong." She realized.

" Don't you have a very dirty mind?" She was also laughed and slapped me on my shoulder.

" I have to go." and she also went to the basketball court of our school.

" All the best."

" You are saying me all the best do you want us to win."

" I don't care you can win and no one is good in our basketball team. You are way better than them."

" That's the same thing I said." And she went after giving me a smile. Their team won the match. She returned.

" Congratulations."

" Thank you. I took revenge of my school."

" I don't mind. Well can I get a autograph of you Miss if not your name."

" Sure. I won't mind." And she gave her autograph.

( After 2 more weeks ):

It was the final competition day both girls and boys match will be the same day. I saw that girl again today, I waved at her before going for the match and se waved at me back.

Ansh was my bestfriend at that time," Do you want me to ask for her number on your behalf."

" If you could I would love."

We won the final competition also but when I came she was gone because of her match. I met Ansh.

" Did she said anything?"

" She said that she was just playing with you, she wasn't serious about all this and she will not give her phone number to you. But she asked for my phone number and said that I was good and she would love to go on a date with me." At that moment my heart broke but I still tried to hide it.

Author's POV:

When Zain went inside the basketball court. Ansh went to Inaya and took her number and instead of giving it to Zain he kept it. When Inaya tried to ask him about Zain already has a girlfriend and is just playing with her. At that moment he also met Inaya's friends Aesha, Kiara and Anya.

When Inaya came out from the basketball court after winning she wasn't able to see Zain because he already went after hearing Ansh's words. And on the other hand Ansh was continuously trying to date Inaya but she rejected him everytime.

Zain also forgot Inaya and started doing his business. He also wanted to go in the computer engineering field but he rejected taking any help of his father or work in his father's company because he hated his father. After 1 years of all this Ansh came and told Zain that the girl Zain used to like is now dating him which was a lie but Zain came in this lie. Everything was ok but when Zain was getting successful Ansh couldn't resist it and stole Zain's work. Zain didn't took any action about this but he broke his friendship with Ansh.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.4M 391 1
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
2.1K 110 15
"FOR ALL THE GIRLS WHO THINK IT IS ONE-SIDED, BUT DEEP DOWN, SOMEWHERE, THEY KNOW THAT IT IS NOT" _____________ Anyone would be on cloud nine if t...
40K 3.4K 23
"Why are you ignoring me?" "Ahh---Lucas I don't know. Whenever I have tried to trust someone I have been betrayed. Even my so-called friends have hur...
1.5K 134 52
"Do opposites truly attract or do you get comfortable with a person like you?" I asked him while gazing at the stars. "I think neither is true" he r...