Hero in Magic World

By UnZero123

A Hero who sacrifice everything to give people a hope and a noble girl who life was zero. This is a story ab... More

Ch-1 The Familar of Zero
Bio Izuku
Ch-2 A Hero Familiar
Izuku Harem Girl
Ch-3 Magic Sword
Ch-4 Hero Need
Ch-5 Tristain's Princess
Ch-7 Louise Part-time Job
Ch-8 Tabitha Secrets & Spirit Medal

Ch-6 A Thief Identity

409 26 5
By UnZero123

At Class Room

Kirche: "Here, say ahh."

Izuku: "Ahhh." bite Kirche apple fruit.

Kirche: "How is it?"

Izuku: "Yeah, this is tasty!" said with happy.

Kirche trying with Izuku love dovely and beside them Louise look at them with angry tick mark.

Kirche: "Really? These fruits are a Germanian specialty."

Louise stand up and yell: "HEY! Don't feed someone else's familiar!" grab Izuku by collar and Izuku look nervous at Louise

Kirche: "Oh, it's all right." turn around and look at front "We all get bored when It's study hall all the time." Louise throw Izuku on the floor and step on him "Well, the whole thief hubbub means no time to hold classess, I'm sure. But it sure is a big deal. I hear rumors that Princess Henrietta may have to take responsibility"

Louise look Kirche with Surprise so did Izuku who still under a chair.

Kirche: "The reason why Fouquet could sneak in was because they pulled the few guards they had to guard the Princess, right? In the first place, I hear that Princess Henrietta decided to visit the Institute, pushing aside all objections from her advisors..."

Louise look down: "Princess.." mutter

Izuku put a hand on face and sigh.

Class room door open and Colbert come in with breath heavy.

Colbert: "Miss Valliere! Miss Tabitha! Come to the Principal's office immediately!"

Izuku: "Wonder what happen?"

It begins with the first kiss
The story of us two

Screen show as Izuku and Louise kiss in lake. The screen turn white to Louise in bed wake up and remember her dream.

Casting a spell on this fate
You suddenly appeared

Screen show on Izuku who sleep on chair until a shadow cover him and look up see Louise with......WHIP! Screen turn into shot by Izuku running follow by Louise.

There are two moons in the endless sky
It's an impossible thing, isn't it?

Louise appear on screen with her explosive in class room behind her. Louise on bench ketting a clothes. Screen show on cliff. Louise on horse looking at the sunset.

For the first time! These feelings
This place is starting to feel awfully pleasant

Izuku appear on screen with his old city behind him, a old city turn into louise room with books izuku looking at. Screen turn into Izuku washing Louise clothes and at Night G-Deku looking down at the kingdom.

Even if you trip and become depressed

I will always hold you tight with a squeeze

Same scene from video

The Story where we met that day stays hot with a sweet kiss

Fouquet appear on screen with golem rise from ground.

See, you can cast magic and the wishes will surely ckme true.

Izuku on screen power up with one for all and hold a Derflinger who shine in color. Louise behind him chat a magic and screen turn into white. On grass Plain Izuku and Monster from MHA Head bud each other.

A history of the couple' romance that starts from the first kiss

G-Deku in mha ruin city looking at the building with rain pour on him until it change into the familiar world of zero.

You, the one who cats magic on this destiny, suddenly appeared.

G-Deku turn around to look at the Tristain academy. At gate students, teacher and Friends looking at with him smile or wave hands. G-Deku hand hold by someone and he look up see Louise beside her with smile. Izuku smile at her then both run to academy with title appear.

At Princple Office

Osmond, Colbret, Long, Izuku, louise, kirche, Tabi and some teachers.

Teachers were talking and Izuku,louise,kirche and tabi were in silent waiting for them.

Louise look beside her with deadpan at Kirche.

Louise whisper: "Why are you here?" asked with irritated.

Kirche: "It's all right. It sounds fun, don't you think?" Whisper back normal.

Long: "Upon questioning various folk around town, we have gathered information about sightings of a suspicious shadow entering and leaving a deserted shack deep in the woods."

Osmond: "You sure are quick with your job, Miss Longueville."

Long: "From those testimonies, I attempted to sketch it out." give a scroll to Osmond who take it and open it. Osmond then turn around and show to Louise,Izuku,Kirche and Tabi. Four of them look close.

Osmond: "How is it?"

Louise: "This is Fouquet! There's no doubt about it!"

Teachers started to whisper among each other.

Colbret: "Let's report this to the Palace Immediately. We can ask the Royal Guards to send men there."

Osmond: "If we drag our heels that much, Fouquet will catch on to us. We must get the Staff of Destruction back with our own hands, to regain the institute's honor that was tarnished by that thief! Raise your staff, if you are up for the challenge!" look at every teacher who just look away.

Izuku: "Wow, some great staff!" though in sigh "Guess, I should..." his though Interrupted by Louise.

Louise: "I'll go!" said while wand in the air.

Izuku: "Huh?!" surprise

Colbret: "Miss Valliere!"

Kirche: "I will go as well." said while wand in the air.

Louise look surprise at Kirche: "Zerbst!"

Kirche: "I can't afford to lose to a Valliere."

Louise look at her deadpan: "You know...."

Kirche: "Tabitha?" look surprise at Tabi beside Louise who staff wand in air "You don't have to. This is a problem between the two of us."

Tabi: "I'm worried about you two." said in monotone.

Kirche, Louise was surprise and glad.

Kirche: "Tabitha!"

Louise: "Thank you."

Osmond chuckle: "Then I will leave it to the three of you. These two have witnessed Fouquet."

Izuku: "Really, I'm a ghost here?" though with eye twitch

Osmond: "On top of that, Miss Tabitha is a Chevalier Knight, at so young an age."

Kirche/Louise: "A knight?!" look surprised at Tabi "

Kirche: "I-Is that true, Tabitha?"

Izuku: ".....a knight?" look confuse at Tabi

Osmond look to Kirche: "Furthermore, Miss Zerbst is from an established military family in Germania. I also hear that her flame magic is very strong as well." kirche smirk with her breast jiggle.

Izuku: "I wonder what he'll say about Louise?" look curious at Osmond

Osmond look Louise: "And..." fake cough "Miss Valliere over here is a daughter of the Valliere family, which has had several excellent mages, and...well..."

Izuku and Louise look at Osmond who sweat a lot like he didn't know what to say.

Osmond: "She has a very bright future.......Oh right! I've heard your familiar was a hero from where he came! He'll be excellent help for this mission."

Louise look Osmond with eye twitch

Colbret: "That's right! He also has the Legendary Gund..." stop himself and Long look curious at Colbret.

Osmond: "The institute of Magic will be looking forward to your hard work as well as your duties as nobles!"

Three girls: "Hai!"

Long: "Old Osmond!" everyone look at her "I will serve as their guide."

Osmond: "Will you do so, Miss Longueville?"

Long: "I had intended to from the start." said with a smile.

Izuku look at Long from a moment then look away in though: "It's possible that Fouquet is her.....No, I'm thinking too much."

On Road

Long,Izuku,Louise,Kirche and Tabi sent out toward where Fouquet hideout by riding a cart. Long drive the cart while Izuku,Kirche,Louise and Tabi sit inside a cart.

Izuku: "Hey." called out to Louise.

Louise: "What?"

Izuku: "She can use magic so, Fouquet is a noble, right? Why is a noble stealing things as a thief?"

Long: "It's not the case that all mages are nobles. For various reasons, many have been demoted from nobility to peasants. Among them, many disguise themselves as guards or turn into criminals. Even I am one of those that has been demoted from Nobility." Louise look surprise while Izuku just keep listen.

Kirche: "But, Miss Longueville, you're Old Osman's Secretary, right?"

Long: "Mr.Osmond isn't too picky about noble or peasant."

Izuku: "Hmmm, Good to know that Principle had that side."

Kirche: "Then what was the reason you lost your nobility?" asked long with curious. Long chuckle "Isn't it all right? I would like to hear it."

Louise: "You're being rude, Zerbst!"

Kirche look at Louise with foam anger and sit down with 'hump'

Kirche: "I'm just having idle chitchat because I'm bored. Geez....For what sad reasons do I have to come catch a thief..."cut off by Louise

Louise: "Then you didn't need to come out here." said with arm cross.

Kirche got a happy idea, she move toward to Izuku side and lean herself over Izuku.

Kirche: "It's because I'm worried about my darling. Right, Darling?" said with seduce voice.

Izuku: "Y-Yeah..." said with laugh nervous and sweat drop.

Kirche: "What about you? What are you going to do if a golem shows up again?" asked Louise by pressing her breast again Izuku who face blush mess.

Louise: "That should be obvious! I'll get that thing with my magic."

Kirche: "Magic! Whoes? Don't make me laugh, Louise the Zero!" both girl come close to each other face and glare until...

Izuku: "Come on, don't come all the way out here to have a fight." said with very irritate and break up the girls.

Kirche: "Oh, Darling..." pick up the sword and show it to Izuku "You forgot this."

Izuku: "Oh, but I have him with me." look at Derflinger

Kirche: "Such a cheap thing won't do you any good in a crisis." rub her breast again Izuku "Don't you think so~"

Izuku blush mess and his hormones going off to chart but he hold back: "W-Well, I don't exactly agreee...but..." look to Louise who isn't looking at them.

Louise: "Do whatever you want." said in monotone.

Kirche: "See, you got permission from your master."

Izuku look Louise first then shrug it off, he take Kirche gold sword and 'thanks her.' Louise girth her teeth with eye twitch looking very mad.

Abandon Cabin

Izuku and others arrive to Fouquet location and Izuku first go in but....

Izuku casually walks inside the cabin

Louise/Kirche/Tabi: "Ehh!? Why did he enter so casually?" three girls run after Izuku.

Inside Cabin

Izuku: "As I though....it's empty. This is way to obvious....I don't have a good feeling about this."

Derf: "Don't have a good feeling huh?"

Izuku: "Yeah...this is way too easy and fast to find."

Derf: "Yes....too fast for my liking as well."

Tabi enter the Cabin: "You're lucky there weren't any traps." start to look around.

Izuku: "If it's my danger sense would be tingle now." see a box "Tabitha have you checked that!" point to box

Tabi: "Hmm." walk to box, open it and take out the staff off destruction.

Izuku: "......HUH?!" though "This is not right....it can't be this easily to retrieve something like this."

Kirche: "Wow! Great find you two!" come inside and see Tabi and Izuku found Staff of destruction.

Izuku danger sense kick off and immediately grabs gold sword and pull it out.

Kirche: "Is something wron..." cut off by Louise yell from outside of Cabin.

Izuku: "Louise!" dashes outside and see the golem "Fouquet must've summoned another golem! She must be nearby." see golem turn towards Louise "Not on my watch!" slash it with gold sword at golem feet but...... sword broke and surprise "WHAT THE FUCK!" see Louise about to crash by Golem punch.

Izuku use black whip and bring Louise toward him.

Lousie: "W-Woah!" yelp in surprise.

Izuku see Kirche and Tabi on Tabi familiar: "Here! Take her."

Lousie: "H-Huh! Izuku don't you DARRRREEE!" Kirche grab her and put on Tabi familiar and fly up to sky.

Izuku: "Alright, I guess is time for round tw....o." look back and see two golem "Fuck!"

Two golem send a punch at Izuku who doge it by going under golem and rub there feet with black whip and pull both down. Two golem crash down with big dust. Izuku turn around and see two golem getting up.

Izuku: "Fuck, should I use my...." cut off by Golem arm try to catch Izuku who doge by black flip.

Derf: "Draw me, Partner."

Izuku: "Huh! but you will break..." cut off again by Golem two try to punch Izuku who roll doge to left side.

Derf: "Don't worry I'm strong then you think or your secrets will be out."

Izuku girth his teeth and see Golems punch's. Izuku draw Derf and his rune glow on Izuku hand. Izuku eyes wide in surprise and doge it with leaving after image. Both golem fall down to ground and see their feet was cut off.

Izuku behind Golem look surprise at how sharp Derf was and how fast he was.

Izuku: "A-Amazing!" look Derf "I didn't know you were this sharp."

Derf: "This is nothing kid, I have more surprise then you think but enough about me and eyes forward kid." Izuku look forward see two golem backing up with heal leg.

Izuku smirk: "Are you ready for round Three Partner?" take a fight stance.

Derf: "Yea!"

Izuku: "OFA 20%"

Zip to Golem 1 Hand and cut it off. Golem stumble back and regenerating. Izuku land on ground and see Golem 2 Punch at Izuku who use black whip and redirect toward Golem 1. Golem 2 punch at Golem 1 causing it to fall.

In sky on Tabi familiar

Kirche: "Wow! I never knew Izuku was this skilled!" looking at the fight.

Tabi nod: "This isn't his first time fighting.....he's already has experience." said in monotone

Lousie look worried at Izuku fight: "Izuku will get no where at this rate, Golem Regeneration capabilities are too much." Louise see Izuku start to sweat "I have to do something! Let me borrow that!" grab the staff of destruction box from Kirche.

Kirche: "W-What?" surprise by Louise doing.

Louise jump down with winds magic created by Tabi and Kirche yell at Louise name.

Louise yell: "Get away from Izuku."

Izuku doge the golem arm and look up see Louise with a staff of destruction.

Izuku eyes wide surprised: "N-No way."

Louise start to swing a staff of destruction but nothing happen. Golem 2 turn around toward Louise.

Izuku crouch down and doge the punch from Golem 1 and slash of Golem face. Golem 1 fall down and turn back into rock.

Izuku: "Huh! That's weakness." Run toward Louise.

Louise: "Why?" still keep swing until Izuku appear infront of him with stab Derf on ground and garb the staff of destruction.

Izuku: "This isn't a magic staff! You use like this!" Izuku ruin hands glow.

Izuku yell: "Get Down!" point a rocket luncher at Golem 2 and press the trigger to lunch the rocket to hit golem feet and his face.

Izuku throw away the rocket luncher and pick up louise to get away from the debris.

Louise: "Amazing." Looking at Golem

Izuku put down louise and look at staff destruction: "How the hell something like that get it here?"

Louise look up to Izuku, see his bravely and courage face that he showing making her blush. Izuku look at louise who is red. He was about to ask until kirche appear beside them and hug Izuku and put Izuku face near her breast rubbbing it while praising it. Louise and Kirche started to fight until.....

Tabi: "Where is Fouquet?"

Izuku: "Right...where is she?" Look around with Louise and kirche.

Long approch them with picking up the rocket luncher.

Long: "Good Job!"

Izuku narrows eyes: "So you are her.."

Long: "So you knew it was me?" take off her glasses and string holding her hair.

Izuku: "Fouquet!"

Kirche: "No way! You are Foquet!?"

Louise about to use her wand.

Long: "Stop moving." Aims at them while yell it. Louise stop herself "Stealing this thing was great and all but I could never figure out how to use it. I though that If I bought somone from the institue, I was sure to get good results."

Kirche: "T-That's why?"

Long: "My guess was slightly off when students came instead of instructions, but I though that the familiar standing there could pull it off, nothing less from a Gundolf."

Louise: "Gundolf?" Look at Izuku.

Long: "I give you my thanks. Farewell Hero~" press the trigger but nothing happen. Long keep pressing it but nothing happen "Why?" feel the winds pass her.

Izuku: "Unfortunately, this is a single-use weapon." Stand behind Long, who surprise by how he appear behind her along with three girls too. Izuku neck chop long who fall down but catch by Izuku and put her down. "It's called rocket luncher.... a weapon that came from my world." get up and look at girls "So this ends our job....Right?" Smile at the girls.

Three girls blush and look away

Back at Osmond Office

Girls and Izuku report back at Osmond along with Colbret.

Osmond:" We have Fouquet hand over to the Palace Guards and the staff of destruction is once again secure in the vault, that puts and end to the matter. You all are the guests of honor for tonight's banquet."

Kirche: "That's to be expected."

Osmond: "The Palace thinks very highly of this incident. I'm sure that they will reward the three of you."

Kirche: "A reward from the Palace?! Amazing!" said with surprise.

Louise: "Three? That means that Izuku..."

Osmond: "Unfortunately, since he is not a nobleman but the princess said a thanks regard for his hard work."

Louise: "Princess." said with a little happy voice.

Izuku: "I'm glad a thanks from princess but I would like to ask something."

Osmond nod understand. Three girls give their thanks to Osmond and Colbret, then walk out the room. After the three girls gone from the room.

Osmond: "I guess the question is about how the staff destruction got here."

Izuku nod: "Yes, as you know I'm not from this world and that staff of destruction is a weapon that exists in my world." Colbret surprise by this while Osmond knew it.

Osmond sigh: "The staff of destruction is a memento from a certain man." Look up to celing "I believe it's already been thirty years."

Young Osmond in woods face of again a wyvern. Osmond about to use his staff but Wyvern knocked out from his hands with wing. Osmond suprise and about to eat by Wyvern until a big boom hit wyvern chest kiliing it.

Osmond eyes wide and look beside at him and see a man with strange clothes that look like a Solider clothes.

Osmond: "He had saved my life and was dressed in a peculiar outfit that I'd never seen before. That man had suffered terrible wounds. I brought him back to the institute and give him our best care, but..." closed eyes look down.

Izuku: "He passed away?"

Osmond nod: "In the end, I never figured out who he was, or where he came from. The man had two Staff of destruction on him. I buried the staff that had saved me with him in his grave and I offered the second to the Palace."

Colbert: "To think that such a story was behind the staff of Destruction." said with rub off the sweat.

Izuku: "I see.....Thanks for telling me Osmond." Bow and walk to door and about to get out.

Osmond: "Don't you miss it?" Izuku stop "Your home." silent pass the room until...

Izuku: "I did my miss my home.....But.." look back from his shoulder with smile "This place is not bad either."

Osmond smile: "I see."

At Night Party

Everyone dress up as in beautiful. Kirche is surround by mans while talk herself, Tabi was eating a lot of meat.

On a Balcony, Izuku looking up to sky with a gloom face.

Derf pop out from sheath: "What's wrong Partner? There's a party going on. What's with the gloom face?"

Izuku sigh: "Just remember about the festival that I have back in my world and...." filled by Derf

Derf: "You miss the kid?"

Izuku smile: "Yea, I just hope she doesn't gloom down all day about me."

Announcer: "The daughter of Duke Valliere, Miss Louise Francoise Le Blanc de La Valliere, has arrived!"

Everyone look at her even include Izuku.

Izuku: "T-That's really, Louise?" speechless by how beautiful she looked in that dress.

Louise walking through everyone while they are asking to dance with her.

Izuku smile: "Would you look at that.....the one everyone called zero and looked down upon is now being asked to have a dance with them."

Louise stop infront of Izuku and both stare at each other until..

Louise: "What're you standing there looking all dazed?"

Izuku: "Well...to see how Louise zero is now being asked out for a dance by others and how you  look beautiful in that dress Louise~"

Louise blush a little: "S-Shut up."  Izuku chuckle and both see a light dimming.

Izuku: "So....are you going to find your dance partner?"

Louise stare at Izuku for moment then raises her hand to Izuku.

Izuku: "Hm?"

Louise: "I....wouldn't mind dancing with you."

Izuku stare at Louise: "Heh, don't you mean 'May I have this dance please?' "

Louise: "You're pushing your luck."

Izuku shrug: "Worth a try." take her hand "Just so you know I'm not very experienced in this." said with blush

Louise: "Oh! Did I finally find something you're not good at~"

Izuku: "Shush!"

Louise giggle: "Just follow my movements alright?" pull Izuku arm to her waist

Izuku: "Hai!" 

Louise lead the dance while Izuku follow louise movement.

Louise: "Izuku...do you want to go back...to your world?"

Izuku: "................No, not....really."

Louise: "Huh!" look Izuku with surprise

Izuku: "I haven't had this much fun in a long time...plus I can't even know if it possible to get back on my time."

Louise: "What do you mean?"

Izuku: "That Staff of Destruction come from the time on first Quirks appear, so if I go back it will not be the same place, I lived."

Louise: ".............I see." look down "I-If you find the way will you go back?"

Izuku: "............I don't know about that yet." Louise tear up a bit "But even If I did find a way home, I will always come back here because this is my home now."

Louise eyes wide and smile, she lean on Izuku chest and mutter: "Thanks Izuku and thank again for saving me."

Izuku smile: "Your welcome my Little Louise~"

On a balcony

Derf: "This is a surprise. A familiar that serve as his master's dance partner. I never see anything like it! A real surprise."

 Chapter End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 135 13
After a war of hero vs Villains. The Hero won by 9th User of OFA, Izuku Midoriya A.K.A Kamen Rider kill Tomura Shigaraki and All for One but cost a...
57.1K 1.5K 31
In a world where almost everyone can become superheroes, protecting the world from villains and monsters, there are also some people who have mystica...
52.1K 764 25
Earthland. I peaceful world with magic as the world with in peace with many guilds to join and many adventures to be waiting of others to go for. How...
6.7K 103 21
In this alternate universe, the world of quirks had made most if not all of humanity stop believing in the supernatural. However, two brothers who ar...