the destined love (jikook) (t...

By KamaljeetkaurAthwal

In this story jeon jungkook was eager to find out about his wifes taeyung past lover and he come to know min... More

character's introducetion.
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
New book..
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54..
part 55
part 56..
part 57
part 58..

part 7

565 41 8
By KamaljeetkaurAthwal

Sometimes ago in Seoul..

"LOVE... Everyone go silent.. Multiple compliment left their mouths for the handsome man on the stage.. All spotlights were on him... But his eyes glued to someone sitting in a front row.. He felt as if he knew him... Ever since he came inside hall.. He can't take his eyes off of this beautiful human...

"Hi i am min yoongi and going to share my poem.. Sorry not mine someone's spacial who wrote for me..! "he darts his eyes around hall to relive  the pain of thinking about someone who didn't have the courage to show him his true self...except for some random telltale signs of his face and in his body and spacialy flower tattoo he had on his hand..

"he told me through the letters that he loved me.. Told his beautiful feeling through this piece of paper.. But I don't know why.. My heart is still waiting for him.. When i am married to beautiful person i have ever met.. How can I make him understand.."he put his hand on his chest as if he was telling about his heart.. He didn't love.. If he loved me he can told me before disappearing when we decided to finally meet up... Because I too fell for his innocence feeling for me.. "he took a deep breath before speaking eyes focused on taeyung.. Who wished god to give him some power to disappear from this man's eyes... Taeyung mind was only chanting one thing continusly.. 

And finally I came to know.. He is married.. Married to a powerfull man.. Who can give him everything that i can't..  "he averted his eyes away from him with small smile and..

"so listen.. But remember that.. What are you people going to listen.. This is his feelings for me..! I don't know why my heart is telling me he is here..!

" So I let my emotions flow.. Feeling better.. Light from here.. "taeyung is looking at him.. Then look away feeling his eyes were filling with tears.. He is regretting to come.. Here he can't run away from him now every single eyes are on him digging hole in his figure.. Does he know it was me.. His secret admirer.. Who used to hide love filled letters in his locker.. "his come out from his thoughts when yoongi started to listening his poetry...
"My first poetry... "teayung crossed his fingers ...smiling

"I'll go anywhere with you.. "yoongi trace his thumb on paper with fond smile... And started..

Let's run away..

I don't care where..

It doesn't really matter..

As long as you are there..

Hawaii, Canada, disney land...

They are fine with me..

If you are holding my hand..

You are the one person..

I want by my side..

Just say you will go with me.. "taeyung took a long breath and stare at the ground.. Because he knows.. He eyes will shed unaccountable tears.. He clunch on his pants.. To control his feelings.. Just listening this from the person for whom he wrote.. A very pleasant feeling for him... One hand he was happy and other hand.. He felt guilty not to mention his real identity.. He must be felt betrayed by me... Who broke my promise and his heart...

"then where we will decide.. "his broken voice again reach to his wounded heart...

"where shall we go when it's just us two.. "yoongi change his voice soft at the end to comfort taeyung...

"I'll go anywhere at all.. As long as it's with you.. "he wiped a tear which is trying to come out from his eyes and look at tae for reaction... And understand.

"I knew you were the one.. I was looking for.. Jeon teayung..! "he clenched his fist thinking about his first name.. Which is belonged to mafia boss..

If that day he came i would have only one thing to tell him ...I love him so much..! I know its his first poem for me.. But I like every word's of it... He closed his eyes to make his face smiling... He opened his eyes only to find taeyung chair is empty... Who run away from there crying....

He didn't think again and run behind him... Ignoring all the people's clapping for him.. Appreciating his patience and dedication for his love...

"Don't run away from me.. Please l want you.. Your love..!  He come out and saw three car's leaving the hotel parking lot with sad eyes..

"Left me again..! He chuckled bitterly disappointed with taeyung behavior... He looked at his watch...

"11:30 i need to pack my bags for tomorrow visit to my house..! "He left in his car too..

In teayung car...

Taeyung was sitting at window clunching at his chest... Feeling emotionaly exhausted... He glanced back last time ...tears were falling from his eyes... The weather inside and outside is same... One storm going through his heart and one is outside of the car... heavy wind... Strong lightning was keep flashing on the huge building of the Seoul.. He looked at his tattoo and whispered..

"you don't know jungkook.. I have to stay away from you.. My love..! "he wiped his eyes harshly...

"Mrs jeon... Wher.. "he cut his driver..

"My dad's apartment..! "driver nod silently obeying his mafia king's wife...

In deagu...

"teamin you have to do something for me..! The first thing he heard after picking up his brother call is his excited voice...

"you can simply command me.. Big bro.. What is it..! He said sipping his drink looking at the two people in the front garden...

"Do you know where the electricity in your colony comes from.? "his brother said while smriking...

"of course.. Why.. "teamin answer looking towards the trees in his garden which were almost touching the ground by the strong storm wind..

"can you somehow switch off  the electricity in your colony ..because my men's have reached there..! "he wide his eyes on his word's.. only to kill jungkook his want him to go in that dirty part of his society to switch off the dam power...

"okay.. I am ready.. What about other..! He said thinking about other people in society...

"Everything has been taken care of by our best skilled man..! "his brother said all chilled about his best personal bodyguard..

"that tall person with bull like body.. Scary eyes... "taemin describe him irritately and his brother laugh at his younger brother jealously..

"Go fast do as i said.. Then you can have your property... That beauty..! "he chuckled darkly followed by his brother... Then left to forbid part of his society to cut the power..

Jungkook observe everything around... He heard some footsteps around Jimin's house... He can tell by the sounds of footsteps they are here for him... But how can he left this beauty in danger.. So he chooses to stay here and deal with them... He  gave his attention to jimin... Who is Cutely trying not touch him... So he pulled him more... He whimpered and put his hand on his biceps for balance...

"Mr..j.. Jeon, ah.. P.. Please l.. l.. Leave me. w.. we a.. are o.. out o.. of m.. my s.. society. p.. people w.. will a.. accuse m.. me o.. of  i..inviting m.. men t.. to m.. my h.. house. which i d.. did not do.! "he said looking at jungkook... Voice trembled with each word. Also jungkook was stareing at him blankly..He didn't want anyone in his neighborhood to see him with stranger...his soul is trembling  how could he let someone else kiss him who is not his husband ...surprisingly he didn't protest while his chaste kisses brought him solace. For god sake he is married and standing there in someone else arm's... Jimin is about to brust into cry...then noticed something wet in his plam... He took his hand up from his bicep to take a look.. Just to scare..

"listen cutie pie you are not safe.. Because my enemies have come here.. Looking for me... "jungkook noticed they are circling around him.. So he felt that he would have to take this beauty with him..

"M.. mr j.. jeon. y.. you a.. are h.. hurt.. a.. arm is b.. bleeding..! "they made eye contact.. Feeling electricity brust into their system.. Jungkook felt his heart is racing inside his ribcage looking at the beautiful light blue eyes... For jimin he too felt like drowning in the mafia king brown eyes...he broke eye contact feeling hot and shy... 

"it's nothing for me.. I never ever  ted my wounds in my life .. So you don't have to be afraid for me..! "he said in his deep voice...obviously firlting with him.. Jimin's mouth let out shaky breathe... When jungkook's sharp pointed nose touched his forehead ... He couldn't help but blush on this man's buff body and height.. In Jimin's prospective jungkook's born to become a mafia boss...however he always dreamed about meet a real mafia boss. because of his love for  k-drams show about mafia's..

"i k..know y.. you g.. guys n.. never g.. get a.. affected by t.. this type of injury.. but i.. t.. this c.. can  g.. get infe.. infected..t.. the i..  This infection can come from your shirt.. Please bandage your wo.. wound..! "jimin said nervously showing his beautiful eyes pleading to him .. On which jungkook smirk and leaned in causing jimin get panic and  immediately look down..

"Thank you cutie pie..! "jungkook whisper and gently tucked Jimin's hair strand behind his ear.. "okay so you can tend my wounds with your beautiful hand's or better yet you can even just kiss it.. Then of course it will be cure.. "jungkook said it in whisper near his ear...eyes stuck on his earing which looked very sexy on him... "shall we babe..! Jungkook showed him his injured biceps... Raising his eyebrows... Jungkook wait for jimin too walk who get paused suddenly... So Jungkook come in front of him... Loading his guns... He side eyeing the area where he saw some men's some time ago... "what are Kai's men's waiting for.?why aren't they attacking me.? He face jimin who is playing with his fingers trying to say something... "what happened cutie pie you can tell me.. He cupped his one cheek... Jimin flinched and step back and whisper scaredly...

"I.. i s.. saw s.. s.. someone a d.. dark s.. shadow... Someone e.. entered m.. my h.. house..? "he saw a fear in his innocent beautiful eyes and crushed himself to come here... "i need to call namjoon..! He thought taking out his phone to call him..

"I s.. saw s.. someone a.. again.. d.. did a g.. ghost enter m.. my h.. house..! "he dialed namjoon number ..he put his phone on ear and wait for him to pick.. Jungkook is tapping his feet restlessly on ground...

"oh my god... Dude where are you... And where is your car... Namjoon attack him with his desperate Voice...

"Don't eat my brain.. And come to the location i will send you with our men's.! "he said irritatetd.. Eyes never leaving Jimin's beautiful face..

"M.. mr jeon.. S.. "jimin tired to said in his shaking voice ...before that jungkook pulled him to chest... Securing him from cold weather... Don't be scared cutie pie when I am here... I won't let anything happen to you.. I promise..! He promised Jimin's who is busy in looking at his eyes feeling safe... He put his little hands on jungkook's chest doing the same with his little head and later close his eyes with beating heart...

"who you are making promises to jungkook..! "namjoon said through the phone getting impressed with jungkook the jeon jungkook promise to someone while he doesn't care about anyone..

"To my future second wife.. While min yoongi is not worthy for either of them.! He said in his deep causal voice..when Jimin's and namjoon eyes were about to pop out of their socket due to this confession of jungkook...

"WHAT... "both shout in unison.. One in his ear through the phone.. Other on his face...

                         End 💜💜
Please vote for my story if you like this chapter... Bye...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 12.2K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
388K 18.7K 37
Law of love The country has laws, rules that must be obeyed by people. Love also has laws, Jungkook also has rules. Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Taehyung w...
288K 10.4K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
1.2M 50.6K 60
Taehyung gets married to a rich, handsome and C.E.O in South Korea. He is supposed to be happy because he can buy anything he wants and be happy with...