The Saviour of the Xenos

dom3114

What if a boy who wanted to be a hero decided to help the same monster who hunted humans since the start of t... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Chapter 3

135 6 6
dom3114

At the turn of dusk, a blue-haired girl was running away from the Hearth Manor, fearing for her life as she had a hand over her shoulder where the wound from the arrow fired from Lily's crossbow was made even as Wiene was crying, bleeding and scared she kept running for the simple fact if Wiene stopped and got found she could die from the people hunting her down.  

Wiene ran with no knowledge of where she was going but she kept running until she could see shinning lights from the incoming street she was heading towards as she kept getting closer and closer wiene could hear noises coming from the street even if she were scared this was her first honest look at the outside world no dungeon with a cold environment with everywhere you turn you have to be worried if you were going to be killed by a monster or hunted by adventurers or the inside of Bell's room even if it wasn't bad until recent event's it wasn't the outside world that she always wanted to see but as she slowed from a run to almost a complete stop as she stared at the bright light's kids runing around trying to catch each other adults laughing drinking even if it was a small piece of the world past the dungeon she could't help but stare in aw at the scene in front of her eyes as she imagine a world where she could live out here with Bell feeling the sun even playing games like those the children were playing but in the time she was imagining a life where she could live on the suface she was blind to the fact that everyone began moving now filling the street causing people to be close starting to bump each other making their way towards wiene, but as she stared imagining the future, she did not notice the crowd until the group created a massive wall blocking the lights she was looking at with excitment where now she came out of thought moving through the street hoping Bell would find her but wiene even if she waited for Bell to come save her she remember his words and trying to conquer her fear and give Bell time to rescue her but as she moved through the streets she saw a group of kids playing by a loaded cart with large boxes as Wiene look at them she saw one of the kids accidently pushed the other hard causing him to bump the cart making a box fall towards the child in that moment Wiene rushed to the child spreading her wing to shield the child from the crate being succesful in protecting her wiene looked at the child.

"A-Are you ok?" 

Looking at the child, Wiene noticed the look of terror the child was showing without noticing the crowd's footsteps gathering around her. Wiene was only trying to save the child from the falling crate, but everyone around could only see a dark silhouette with one wing and eyes focused on one target the child. 

Before she could notice, the child's mother screamed, without knowing that scream would cause the beginning of trouble in Orario.

Before the current event, a boy with a face of complete fear walked into the front of his home. Everyone from his familia was out in the lawn. Even though he didn't look in their direction, he was focused on the blood that covered the floor, letting out a scream not of anger but fear.

"WHERE IS WIENE?!"

The scream caused those present to look at their captain, but none of them knew what to tell him until the Renard of the family came to his side and warned him.

"Master Bell Wiene ran into the city."

Bell turned quickly to look for Wiene until a hand was felt holding his shoulder.

"Bell, wait"

Turning, he could see Welf, the redhead blacksmith holding onto his shoulder.

"Leave her. This isn't your problem."

With anger, Bell grabbed Welf's hand, took it off his shoulder, and looked at him.

"It's been my problem since I took her out of the Dungeon."

As the family was about to have a huge argument, fate played with them once again. As if someone had planned this horrible event, a yell could be heard through Orario, causing the beginning of a series of events that would change Orario with one word.

"MONSTER"

At that moment, everyone knew she had been found. The rest of the Hestia familia did not mind, even Lili, with a slight smile, knowing this situation would solve itself with how many adventurers there were in the city. On the other hand, Bell stood in shock every second. His breathing got quicker, beginning to hyperventilate until Haruhime, who was at his side, grabbed Bell's hand and started running into the city.

"Master Bell, we need to find Miss Wiene."

Dragging Bell by the hand, they went deeper into the city, running through the streets, but Haruhime knew that she wouldn't be quick enough to get there. As she turned around, she looked at Bell, who was still in a state of shock. She knew he must have been under stress from being away from Wiene for a long time, fearing for her safety, but Haruhime knew Bell needed to rescue her. Seeing there was no other option, she came up with one idea.

"Please forgive me."

Standing before Bell, she raised her hand, bringing it down with force. 

*SMACK*

Smacking Bell caused him to stumble backward while also bringing him out of his state of shock.

"Haruhime?"

confused, he only looked at the Renard

"Master Bell, please, you need to hurry. Wiene is in danger."

Bell only looked around, still in a dazed state until

"Wiene...oh no, Wiene," he realized what had happened

He began running at his top speed, following the crowd's noise through alleys. Seeing many people run away and other adventurers running to the same location as Bell, he arrived and saw a huge group surrounding Wiene.

Pushing his way through the crowd by any means, he made it to the front, but the image he saw horrified him. Bell saw as the little girl he took care of was against a cart, getting stones thrown at her as she cried out. He couldn't do anything. Bell watched as he yelled in his mind. No, stop, don't hurt her. Please look at her she's crying. 

Even as Bell looked at what was in front of him in the distance, another yell was heard, alerting everyone.

"THE LOKI FAMILIA IS COMING"

His mind was now racing, coming up with an idea. Eventually, he thought of a plan. There was enough space in between Wiene and the crowd that he decided he would try to create a screen of smoke using Firbolt at a minor Lv in between the area that separated Wiene and the crowd, not wanting to cause harm to anyone even if Bell looked at those who threw stones at Wiene with some anger. As he raised his arm, he began to use the chant. Activating his magic

"Firebo..."

Almost finishing his chant, he felt someone grab his shoulder before getting to turn around to see the person. They spoke loud enough for only Bell to hear.

"Get ready to get the girl and head to the alley. Someone is waiting there for you."

Bell turned to look for the hooded figure, but they were already gone, disappearing into the crowd, not even knowing if it was someone he knew or trusted. Bell got ready for what was supposed to happen and had a straight path planned to reach Wiene. 

A second later, a massive amount of black smoke appeared, covering the area and making it nearly impossible to see. Bell already knew where to go, running at full speed until he was beside Wiene, picking her up. Running toward the alley at his top speed, he heard a familiar voice from a distance just as he got to the alley entrance.

"Ariel"

The magic of Aiz Wallenstein cleared the smoke, making the area visible again, but it was too late. Bell had already made his way into the alley until he heard a voice call out to him.

"Bell Cranel this way."

Another person in a hood called out to him. This time, he had opened a secret entrance to a tunnel going into the wall of a building. As Bell ran to him, he quickly entered the tunnel as the hooded man closed the path behind him, but unknown to him, a black hair figure could be seen. Looking down the alley, wondering one thing

"Was that Argonaut-kun?"

Back in the Tunnel, Bell could be seen catching his breath while holding Wiene, who could be felt trembling a little, grabbing onto Bell with no intention of letting go of Bell that didn't go unnoticed by him. He was also mad. He didn't understand how they could do something like that to her, but he was taken out of thought by the hooded figure.

"Bell Cranel, is there a safe location you know where you can take her"

For a second, he thought about it. He knew he only had one place in Orario, like a home

"Are you able to take me to the old church that the Apollo familia destroyed"

The hooded figure nodded his head as he began to walk, leading the group through the maze of tunnels that seemed they went on forever until finally, after some time, the figure stopped

"Bell Cranel, this exit leads to an alley near the locate."

Bell looked at the figure with a slight smile.

"Thank you for helping save Wiene."

The figure now looked in Bell's direction.

"You do not need to thank me, Bell Cranel. I am glad there is someone else out who cares for one of the Xenos."

"If you don't mind, what is your name."

"I am Fels"

Then Bell remembered in the dungeon

"So your Fels"

"Yes, you must have met another one of the Xenos."

"I did. We spoke briefly until she heard a group of adventurers and left."

"Did you know what Familia those adventures were from?"

Bell thought about it momentarily but only remembered one person who stood out.

"No, but there was a guy with a red spear, and he wore goggles."

Instantly, Fels knew the adventurer and assumed he must have followed Bell to learn of Xenos's whereabouts. In his mind, he thought, I must report this to Lord Ouranos. Fels began opening the secret door that led out of the tunnels.

"I see. Thank you, Bell Cranel. We will meet again soon."

As Bell exits the Tunnel, he hears one last thing from Fels.

"Tomorrow, make your way to the Guild."

Before he could turn around to respond, the entrance to the Tunnel had already closed, but he couldn't focus on it and would wait until tomorrow. For now, his top priority was to get Wiene to the church basement, which was not destroyed when Apollo attacked. Not too long after the war game, Bell went back to check if he could find any of his hero stories still intact.

As he walked through the Alley, he noticed there was still a lot of commotion on the streets due to Wiene's discovery. Even so, Bell was still able to make his way to the church, with the Alley being so close to where he came from. As he looked at the church's ruble, he made his way to the door, moving a couple of pieces of debris that he placed in front so no one came in while he and his Goddess were no longer there.

Making his way down the stairs, he was finally able to relax. He went beside the bed to place Wiene there, thinking she had fallen asleep, but as he tried to separate himself from Wiene, instead Bell felt her holding him tightly.

"B-Bell, are you going to leave me again?" She said with some sadness in her voice, not letting go of Bell

"No, Wiene, I'm not. I'm going to stay here with you."

Bell could feel Wiene losing her grip on his shirt while she raised her head to look at Bell, her lips trembling, and her eyes began to tear up.

"Is Wiene...not allowed to be with Bell"

He can hear the tiniest bit of hope left in her voice, but Bell can't say anything. He wanted to tell her it would be okay and that he could protect her, but nothing came out. All Wiene saw was a sad look on Bell's face.

She began to tremble, letting go of all the tears she tried to hold in, hoping once again Bell would convince her it would be okay, but it never came. She only felt Bell wrapping his arms around her as she cried, knowing that this world made her the one thing that wasn't allowed to be with Bell.

Finally, after crying for some time, Wiene fell asleep, allowing Bell to lay her down on the bed as he wiped away her tears that didn't seem to stop flowing. Eventually, he tucked her in, moved away, and sat on the couch, looking up at the ceiling as he slowly took off his armor, placing it beside himself. 

Not wanting to wake Wiene up even if he was tired, one thing came into his mind. What if Fels didn't help? What if the Loki Familia got there sooner? His mind was filling up with what-ifs until Bell finally broke. 

He tried to stay strong, not wanting to cry in front of Wiene, but after so much, his mind began to crumble. The tears flowed out with no end. 

The stress had got to him in his mind. He cried out. He screamed in his mind, pleading for someone to listen. He wanted strength. He wanted to protect Wiene. He wanted to be able to defend her by any means. He pleaded and pleaded until he had fallen asleep, unknown to him. One of his pleads was answered that night, and his skill, known as Liaris phrase, had begun to change to what he wanted to be for Wiene. From that moment, unknown to him, he became not just Wiene but the whole race. He would become their Saviour. 

After a day full of panic, fear, and anger, a new day came as the sun rose, and so did the people of Orario, the adventurers, the worker's family, and even the children, but as the new day arose, a new problem through Orario, the news of a loss monster has been heard even some adventurers dedicating their day to find it. But for Bell, he slowly woke up after the night of panic. He noticed something was leaning on him and looked at what it was. Wiene had gotten up from the bed at night with the blanket and came to sleep with Bell covering them both. He only smiled, looking at the girl saying,

"You are too good for this world."

He slowly began to move, not to wake Wiene so he could lay her down on the couch, and started to look around his old home. Seeing if they had left anything for food or anything he could combine for Wiene, but as he looked, he heard someone walking down the stairs to the door that opened to the room. He quickly went for his dagger, fearing it was someone who might have found him or was trying to look for Wiene. To his surprise, he heard a familiar voice and a soft knock at the door.

"Master Bell, are you there"

He opened the door slightly

"Are you by yourself, Haruhime?"

"Yes, I ensured no one had seen me leave this morning."

He opened the door fully, letting her into the room. As she walked in, he noticed something in her hand.

"Haruhime whats that?"

She lifted the little basket, opening it up for Bell

"It's the food I made for you and Wiene since I wasn't sure if you had any here."

Bell could only look at her with a smile that made the Renard blush, causing her to look away from him.

"Haruhime?"

"Yes, Master Bell"

"How did you find us."

"I remember you telling me many stories of when you and Goddess Hestia lived here."

Bell, with only a nervous face, forgetting he had told her about that

"And you told me the day you came back here to look for any Hero stories you had here."

Now Bell had a hint of red since even if they both liked Hero stories, he didn't like it when he heard it out loud.

"ha, I did tell you that, didn't I."

While the two continue to talk, neither realizes that the girl beside them lying on the couch has begun to wake up.

"Bell?"

Both turned now, looking at Wiene as Bell began to walk over to her with the basket Haruhime made for them.

"Here, Wiene, have some food Haruhime made for you."

Getting up from the couch, Wiene walked over to the basket, looked at all the food inside it, and began turning her head to look at Haruhime, who showed a kind smile. To both Bell and Haruhime's surprise, Wiene started walking over to Haruhime until she stood before her, tugging her sleeve.

"Miss Wiene?"

Lifting her head up, Wiene showed her eyes, which had begun tearing up as she looked at Haruhime.

"T-Thank you for saving me. I was really scared."

Haruhime looked at the girl crying before her and began crouching down. Now, at Wiene's height, she wraps the crying girl in a hug, comforting her.

"It okay, Miss Wiene. You're safe now."

While Haruhime was comforting Wiene, Bell, at a distance, could only look at the pair. With a tear in his eye, he looked at the scene of someone else opening up to Wiene, hoping this could be the future for Wiene having many people caring for her.

While Bell looked at the two, he saw Haruhime begin to get up and speak to Wiene again.

"Come, Miss Wiene, you must be hungry after not eating for so long."

While both began to walk over, Haruhime looked at Bell

"Master Bell, will you eat as well?"

"Actually, Haruhime, I wanted to ask you something."

They both walked a little distance away from Wiene before Haruhime asked 

"And what is that?"

"I have to go to the Guild, so could you watch Wiene for a while until I return"

Haruhime gave him a comforting smile.

"Don't worry, Master Bell. I'm happy to care for Miss Wiene while you're gone."

For the first time in a while, Bell let out a sigh of relief

"Thank you, Haruhime. I'll go tell Wiene, then I'll go."

As they both walked over, they could see Wiene enjoying the food Haruhime had made.

"Hey, Wiene"

She finished the rice ball that was in her hand

"Yes"

"I have to go out for a little bit. Haruhime will take care of you while I'm gone."

Wiene got up, getting close to Bell, and started hugging him

"You'll come back quick?"

With a smile, Bell looked at Wiene

"Of course."

"Okay, then, come back soon."

Bell began walking to the door until he stood beside Haruhime.

"Thank you again, Haruhime. I promise I'll return the favor one day."

"Don't worry, Master Bell. I am doing this cause I want to, so please do not worry."

Bell began shaking his head from side to side.

"No, I'm taking away your time, so in return. I'll do whatever you want one day."

With that, Bell began walking away, opening the door

"So please think about it while I'm gone."

As he closed the door, Haruhime began thinking about what Bell had told her. Anything...Master Bell would do Anything I want Haruhime's face began turning red imagining Bell taking her out on a date through Orario holding hands and going to eat together and at the end of the night as they separate from each other, but before they do, Bell kisses her as he leaves smiling saying we should do this again.

While Haruhime imagined a date with Bell, Wiene just ate some rice balls that Haruhime made as she looked at her with a confused look since she could be seen wagging her tail while she cuffed her cheeks, swaying back and forth. 

until Wiene decided to walk up to her, tugging on her clothes, scarring the Renard.

"AHH"

Haruhime was frightened by the sudden action by Wiene, but she just kept staring at the Renard with a confused look.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-Yes Miss Wiene im fine"

"But your face is red."

"Uh, that just means I'm hungry."

Wiene looked at her, still confused, but decided to accept it. She then looked at her hand since she had another rice ball she planned to eat. Instead, she held it up towards Haruhime.

"Here, have this."

Haruhime noticed Wiene

"That food is for you, Miss Wiene."

"But you said you were hungry, so let's eat together."

She said with a smile identical to Bell

"Okay then, Miss Wiene, come let's eat together."

Wiene and Haruhime Began walking together to the table with the basket she had brought as they began enjoying their time together. While on the street, Bell began making his way to the Guild. unbeknownst to him, a white owl was watching him communicating to its owner of the boy's soon arrival

"Lord Ouranos Bell Cranel has begun making his way to the Guild."

He said, looking up a small staircase to a throne-like chair surrounded by four torches lighting the room. 

"Make sure Royman is ready to receive him. I want to make sure he is the one who can give them hope. closing the gap between Xenos and humans."

"I will inform Royman immediately."

With Ouranos command being said, Fels Began moving to the shadow disappearing from Ouranos sight. leaving him alone to his own thought 

"I Wonder, Zuez will your grandson be able to achieve the impossible."

I hope you Enjoy

Any opinions would be appreciated

How was the chapter did you like it?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

97.9K 2.7K 33
The Freya Familia Ran by the Goddess of Love, War and Fertility Freya herself. A familia known for their brutal strength, one of two responsible for...
898 9 4
Taking the place of Bell Cranel, A young boy by the name of Sorey Cranel is the only member of the Hestia familia. He was wondering about the city of...
14.3K 368 18
Bell was always inspired to be a hero since he was a child. Now that he's older, he can carve his path into becoming the last hero Orario needs. Read...
8.9K 119 9
Riku Emyia a man with a unknow past if the first to join Hestia's famillia later Bell remembering he visits his grandfather a lot what kinds of adven...