In you, Lies my world

De EraofFictionalLove

I am trying to fight my emotions, but I can't ignore the fact that I am falling for you Piya.🥀 Mais

Character Aesthetics
Prologue
Bit about me & this story
Character Intro
Character Intro
Character Intro
Trope
Chapter 1: Scandal
Chapter 2: A ray of hope
Chapter 3: Meet the RAICHANDs
Chapter 4: Pain & Sorrow
Chapter 5: Devil Found His Angel.
Chapter 6: Biwi
Chapter 8: Revelation
Chapter 9: Witness
Chapter 10: Deception
Chapter 11: A new member
Chapter 12: Win-win situation
Chapter 13: Mrs. Piya Abhay Raichand
Chapter 14: Sibling Love
Chapter 15: Friends Like Family
Chapter 16: The First Night
Chapter 17: One Step Closer
Chapter 18: Backstory
Chapter 19: First Fight
Chapter 20: Forgiven
Chapter 21: The Mafia Gang
Chapter 22: TRUTH
Chapter 23: Flashback
Chapter 24: Interview
Chapter 25: Hurt
Chapter 26: Healer
Chapter 27: Nightmare
Chapter 28: Reconciliation
Chapter 29: Seal the deal
Chapter 30: Jealousy
Chapter 31: Drunk
Chapter 32: Changed Behavior
Chapter 33: Love or Lust
Chapter 34: New Entry
Chapter 35: Conspiracy
Chapter 36: Promise
Chapter 37: First Anniversary Party
Chapter 38: Plan
Chapter 39: Clash
Chapter 40: Is this love?
Chapter 41: Blame Game
Chapter 42: Karva Chauth
Chapter 43: Good News
Chapter 44: Baby
Chapter 45: He Loves Me
Chapter 46: Accident
Chapter 47: Confession

Chapter 7: Rivals

144 8 0
De EraofFictionalLove

Author's POV

As everyone was having a great time at the party, their attention drifted to the main entrance—THE CHAUHANS.

Shekhar Raichand

What are these leeches doing here, he groaned in anger.

Vikram Raichand

Calm down, Shekhar.

Chand Raichand

Narrowing his eyes towards Shivansh, he grumbled, "They are here for a reason."

Sensing the tension, Shivansh approached them and responded: Kabir invited them, dad.

Authors's POV

With a cunning grin, the Chauhan brothers glared at THE RACHANDS before walking past them to the Dobriyals at the back, where Sid gave them a warm embrace.

Siddharth Dobriyal

Finally! The champions are here. Woo!!! He exclaimed in excitement.

Yuvaan Chauhan

We had to be here because this is our win, and more importantly, I hope you keep your word, Sid.

Siddharth Dobriyal

I do Yuvaan, of course! She's in the room. He continued, grinning sinisterly, "You can now go meet her."

Neil Chauhan

So, I see my brother is getting hitched soon (he winked at Yuvaan).

Yuvaan winked back at Neil.

In the bar section,

Aarav, stop! As Aarav and Atharva competed to be the first to down the shots, Aayush growled at his brother. Singhania, you also mentioned someone with a lovely voice. Turning back, Atharva saw his wife standing there, furrowing her brow and staring at him with a deadly determination. Moving himself, he said, "Hey Sam." I'm so glad you came, Samaira. Aayush expressed his relaxation and complained that they would never listen to him. Aarav and Atharva glared back at him until they got interrupted by a hoarse voice "Chauhans are here".

What exactly are you saying? Aarav yelled at Veer. Another masculine voice responded, "Low down your volume, Aarav." With an annoyed look on his face, Atharva asked, "Did you hear what Veer said, Rohan?" I am aware of what Veer Bhaiya said, but could you all maybe calm down a little and remember that we are all in this together? Yes, indeed! said the following voice. Rudra, Samaira called aloud. She queried, not seeing Ruhi, where was she? He mentioned she's with Misha and Piya. Well, all right, I'm going to see her then. But before leaving, she gives Atharva a fierce look, as if to tell him not to even touch the drink. Atharva was enraged when he saw the youngsters' smug looks at his situation. Shall we see what Chauhans are here for once you guys have finished making fun of me? Dev scratched nervously at his back neck and replied, "Well, my brother-in-law invited them." All everyone could say was ok.

Aarav sarcastically said, "Chauhan's aren't enough that Abhay has enemies within the family too." They all chuckled at his statement. They were conscious of the fact that Abhay and Kabir had harbored enmity towards one another since their early years. They were in constant rivalry with one another. Kabir's closest buddy, Samrat Singh Oberoi, shared the belief that Kabir should be friends with Abhay's enemy. Rudra, who is sipping a drink, says, "I'm tired of trying to make Samrat understand." That's alright! After all, he's your brother. I take it that Samrat will help Kabir in the same manner that you're going to support Abhay, am I right? asked Mohit as he made his way up the stairs and neared the bar. Look who's here, guys. All laughed when Aarav reported that the prince of Suryagarh had arrived. Following a period of time spent talking, they descended the stairs to join the others.

So, finally here is an introduction to friends of Male Leads. Don't you think they are the greatest supporter of Abhay?

What do you think about the boys group?

Will write one for girls as well.✌🏻

Do you have any favorite character yet?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

40.5K 1.7K 30
Sona is scared. No one has ever given her a reason not to be, not that she has ever let anyone in for that. Sona has always carefully planned out her...
10.7M 590K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗬𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗬𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜...
31K 841 23
Tale of Passion,love, loyalty and purity...... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Started : 9th October 2023 Ended : 28th December 2023 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ {Under Editing}
2.2K 183 8
A collection of short stories ❤️