πƒπšπ¬π­πšπ§ 𝐄 πŒπ¨π‘πšπ›π›οΏ½...

By Author_naaz

DASTAN E MOHABBAT ishq ya junoon πŸ‘‘πŸ’ β˜œβ™‘β˜ž ➳β™₯AKA... More

β™‘β™‘β™‘
♧ Prologue ♧
♀ Prologue ♀
β₯1
β₯2
β₯3
β₯4
β₯5
β₯6
β₯7
β₯8
β₯9
β₯10
β₯11
β₯12
β₯13
β₯14
β₯15
β₯16
β₯17
β₯18
βœ‰οΈ
β₯19
β₯20
β₯22
β₯23

β₯21

490 27 4
By Author_naaz

✿✿✿

"Chord...chord mujhe!" (leave me)

"Nhi tujhe chalna padega ...chal " (no.. you have to go)

Shreya was holding a stairs railing tightly and riya was pulling her but she was not ready to college.

"Chal yar.. ham late ho jaege college ke liye .. " (let's go we will be late and miss the lecture)

They were busy in there fight when akansh, raghav and angad came in hall they were discussing somethings when they heard riya and Shreya voice. Both were standing infront opf upward stairs shreya was holding stairs railing and riya was pulling her . Then akansh said in his authorized voice.

"Ye dono baccho ki Tarah q lad rhi h..."said raghav (why they both are fighting like a kids)

"Are bhai accha h na isi bahane hame free ka entertainment milega roz" said angad (its good we all will get free entertainment daily )

"YE KYA HO RAHA HAI ..ye kya subha subha natak laga rkha h!!" (what is happening ?)

When they both heard akansh voice Shreya immediately letting off her hold and same with Riya she also stop pulling but when riya about say . Shreya glare her not say but riya being riya she went downstairs and complain about shreya .

"Bhai dekhiye apki biwi ko...wo college nhi jana chati ..." (brother see your wife she not ready to go college)

Shreya ear became red when she hear riya word "apki biwi " . Akansh look upwards saw shreya became red he smriked but immediately plastered his emotion he cleared his throat to come out with this situation and ask .

"Q" (why )

" qki isko samarth sir ki lecture nhi attend krni.." (because she don't want to attend that sir lecture)

Angad jump in there conversation and asked " why? "

Shreya was about to reply "wo..wo" but riya cutoff her and said "isko sir nhi pasand iske liye ...(she don't him that why..)

Then akansh said but not to any particular person " ham college padhne ke liye jate h na ki kisko pasand ya na pasand krne... (we go college for study not like or dislike anybody)

Shreya understood his direction she stomped her feet and moves towards there room said to riya before going " ati hu mai ready ho kar ..."(I'm coming)

She came in her room and close her door harshly and moves toward bathroom .she splash water on her face and saw her reflection in mirror and said " khadoos ,adiyal,monster apni ek lauti biwi se acche se baat nhi kr skte"

(Arrogant, monster can't he talk nicely with his one and only wife)

"Or mai kese batao ki mai q nhi attend krta chati class"
(How will I tell them why I don't want to attend class )

"Meri life na meri sari novel ki female lead ki Tarah ho gae h ...god mere sath hi q..."( my life is like my novel female lead ...god why me..) She closed her eyes in frustation.

"Chal shreya beta acche bacche ki Tarah college ja nhi to ye Mr.khadoos tujhe kaccha kha jaege.."

(Lets go Shreya be a good girl and go to college if you don't then Mr.arrogant will eat you raw)

They came down and they both goes college.

.
.
.
.
.
In warehouse

Three boys were tied with chair and some man were beating them . In front of them one man was sitting on the chair like a king and beside him two man were also sitting One leg on other leg and they have wine glass in there hand. Akansh gulped wine in one go and stood up from his chair and sign his men to stop they stop then akansh moves towards them .Everyone got aside akansh came in front that boys and asked ,

" Ab batao ge ya or khatir dari krni padegi " (now tell me or you want more special treatment)

The among three boys two were sacred but one chuckled and said ,

" jitna marne h mar lo lekin mai kuch nhi bataoga ki hame ye krne kisne bola tha.." (you can beat me more but I will not tell you who told us to do this ..)

Then angad came from behind akansh and punched that boys and grab his collar and said,

" dekh mera dimag aese hi karab h chup chap bata de tumlog ye sab krne kisne bola tha ..." ( my mood is already spoiled now tell who told you to do this ) .

But that boy was not ready to say then angad moves towards another two boys and punched them also and repeat his question but that two boy said ,"that they were said to do this they don't know who is behind this plan .

Akansh was fuming in anger he stoped angad and said

"jab in dono ko kuch nhi Pata to ye hamare kuch kaam ke nhi "(if they both don't know then they are not in any use )

he took out his gun and shoot that two boys between there eyes .The boys who had smile became shocked and his whole body was now trembling in fear .then akansh point his gun on that boy.

But raghav came and grab akansh gun and stopped him .

"Akansh stop...abhi ham ise nhi mar skte jab tak ye bata na de isko ye krne ke liye kisne bola .... "

(Akansh stop we can't kill him now till he don't say us who is behind it )

" bhai mujhe lagta iske piche vansh hi h " said angad
(I think behind this plan is vansh )

"Ha.. but hame confirm krna padega kuch bhi krne se pehle..qki vansh age bhi aesa kr skta h" said raghav
( yes but we have to confirm before doing any things because in future he can repeat this)

There men again started to beat that boy and akansh was sitting and having glass of wine on his hand he was moving his glass in circular motion to control his anger .he gulped the whole glass of wine in one go and he stood up from his chair he remove his coat and put it on the table then he started to fold his sleeves to the elbow and he grab the wine bottle . he hit that bottle on the boy head the bottle pieces were lying on floor and blood was coming out of boy head .Akansh hold his hair harshly in his fist and the boys screams in pain . Akansh and that boys were face to face then akansh took screw driver from table and about to gouge out his eye but he stoped so close to that boy eyes .

That boy eye widen in fear and said ," m..m...ma-i b-ata hu ...mai bata ta hu .."
(I am saying

" ha-me y-e sa-b krne ko va-va-vansh singhania ne kaha tha apse or ap-pki wife se apni bezati ka badle lene ke liye "

(Vansh singhania said us to do this for to take revenge from uou and your wife )

After listening boy confession akansh became more anger and he stab the screw driver twice thrice in that boy chest the blood splash on akansh face and that boy died on the spo

Then akansh clean his hand and face said "vansh singhania tune meri wife or behn ko target bana kar galti kr di dekh ab mai kya krta hu.."
(Vansh Singhania you target my wife and sister you did wrong now see what I will do )

"Akansh tune mar q diya ise ..." (why did you killed him)asked raghav .

Akansh was unfolding his sleeves and closed his cliff button and reply while one men was helping him to wore his coat from behind.

"Akansh Singh Rajawat koe bhi kaam aese hi nhi krta ...ye teeno ladke ye galti sirf aj krne ki koshish nhi ki in logo ne kae ladkiyo ki zindagi karab ki h ..to maine bas inko saza di h or un ladkiyo ke sath insaaf..."

(Akansh Singh Rajawat can't do anything without reason.this boys had ruined many girls life this is not there first time.they got punishmentand girls got justice.)

Then Angad relied," bhai apne bhot accha kaam kiya mera to kabse man kr rha tha inko marne ka ..."

(Brother you did great I was also wishing to kill them)

"Inki lash ko thikane lagta do ..." Akash said to his men .They moves out from warehouse and goes to palace .
.
.
.
.
.
In college

Shreya and riya was in samarth sir lecture .Shreya was lost in her thought When she heard .

" miss Shreya...miss Shreya.."

Riya shake Shreya lightly she came out of thought and said "k..kya hua.." (what happen )

"Sir tujhe bula rhe h ..."
(Sir is calling )

When Shreya saw samarth sir is stand in front of blackboard and asking her something she got up from her seat and says ,"ye..yes sir "

" kya ap mujhe bataegi maine abhi kya padhaya "( can you tell me what I had teached now)

"Wo..wo sir " Shreya rub her forehead and slowly whispered to riya.

"Kya padhaya sir ne ?" (What sir had teached)

"Don't you dare to ask ms.shreya " said samarth

He warn Shreya then Shreya replied honestly "I..I don't know..."

Before samarth could say anything the bell got ranged and lecture got over. Before going samarth said to shreya

" meet me in my cabin when college get over I want to talk to you"

。:.゚ヽ(。◕‿◕。)ノ゚.:。+゚

What you guys think what akansh did with that boy was right ?

Who is samarth ?

Why shreya not wanted to attend lecture ?

To know answer stay tune till then bye .

And dont forget to click this ⭐ your one vote and comment give me motivation so please do .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 437 50
"For every generation starting from you, the power will be passed on and that particular descendant must carry on the job of being a cupid. Simple ri...
5K 163 18
'it was just a rumour." robin makes surviving hawkins a little bit easier for beth. even if they have to keep it secret. but are they careful enough...
21.6K 1.2K 15
Abhimann Singh Rathore: 27 year old, heartless and ruthless king of Rajasthan, a perfectionist, CEO of Rathore industries and mafia king of the world...
4.7K 293 18
πŸ‘‘ AJAYVEER SINGH RAJPUT πŸ‘‘ 27 years old, height 6'2, youngest and most successful businessman in India. CEO of Rajput industries, one of the wor...