"Beach girl!" ( A Percy Jacks...

By themockingjay_xo

Percy Jackson stumbles upon y/n l/n on camp half-blood's beach. He's immediately intrigued by her. "Hey, Beac... More

💙STORY INFO😻💙
"Beach girl!"
practice.
type?
champagne chocolate
gum!
oh my
Okay, that's enough for now.
perfect for me.
fix you.
Poseidon's Patch?
last one 💙

dinner?

814 25 46
By themockingjay_xo

💙tw: eating disorder: meant to spread awareness and let you know you're not alone if you're going through it. I understand it's different for everyone btw :) 💙

As we walk into camp a few campers murmur when they see us. 

"I think I need to talk with Annabeth." 

Percy's hand snaps towards me. "Um, what?!" He says quietly, as not to draw attention.

"I should talk to her."

He sighs. "Okay, but let's get dinner first? Maybe? So you can maybe decide against it?" He bats his eyes and I laugh.

"I'm not hungry right now, sorry." I tell him. I'm technically not lying, right? I mean, I just don't want  to. I feel like I shouldn't.

"You're saying that a lot lately. Are you doing okay?"

"Well, I mean my body is-" he cuts me off.

"Not just your body. You're more then just that. So I'll ask again, Are you doing okay?"

"Yeah." I don't know how to get out of this. "We can go if you want?" 

"Sounds good, let's go Beach girl." He tugs my hand, then intertwines our fingers.

I blush and hope he doesn't notice. Wait, he can notice. Because he's my boyfriend!!

I give his hand a squeeze. He looks over. "Yeah? What's wrong? Should I not hold your hand? I-I can stop of y-"

"Percy, calm down" I laugh. "It's fine. I like it."

"Oh, okay. Good, good. I'm glad. Me too" I can see him blushing too.

As we approach the table we see Luke in line. We take out normal seats across the table from eachother.

Luke walks over, sets his plate down, then hugs me. 

"Sorry-am I okay to do that? Assuming I am. Didn't really remember to ask if you were like fully healed or not." He says into my hair.

"Yeah, you're good." I respond.

"Okay, we gotta get good, come on Beach girl" Percy waves a hand.

"Alright, coming." 

Dinner tonight is this greasy Pizza, celery and blackberries.

We go to scrap what we'll miss most off. Honestly? I'm missing the blackberries most. But I'm still dumping the pizza. I throw it into the fire, I see Percy behind me.

"Seriously? Come on." He says quietly 

"What? I'd miss it most." I respond, walking back to Luke.

I sit down and Percy follows.

"So did Percy tell you about how he saved your ass or was he being humble?"  Like says while he takes a bite of pizza.

"Uh I didn't save her ass I just was there"

"You held her and begged the Gods."

"He did in fact tell me that story."

I'm eating the blackberries too fast. But I didn't want to eat and now that I am it's hard to slow down.

"You guys wanna go for a walk on the beach tonight?" Luke suggest. "If you're up for it y/n."

"I'm down" I respond.

"Me too" Percy chimes in.

"Bathing suits or just a walk?" He asks.

"Bathing suits  for sure" Luke nods.

"Bro why are you even asking you're literally Poseidon's son you don't even get wet" I say

"Hey, I can if I wanna!" He snaps back.

"Sureeee"

"Like ten minutes after dinner?"

"sounds good." 

"Yep. Good with me."

Dinner finishes shortly and we all head back our own ways to our respective cabins.

On the way I see Annabeth. "Annabeth!" I whisper yell at her, trying to catch her attention.

"Oh my gods you're alive!" She pulls me into a hug.

Okay what the fuck. I'm confused. Did she not try and kill me?

"I didn't want you to die you know...it was supposed to hit your bow. Just a little...you know. But I'm so glad they fixed you up."

"Yep." No way I'm telling her the truth of that story.

"Well, glad you're okay. And that I'm not in trouble because there's no proof." She laughs.

I round the corner and head into my cabin without saying anything else to her.

I'm getting ready in the bathroom when suddenly my stomach lurchs. I turn and hurry over a sink.

I'm suddenly throwing up all of my dinner. I haven't eaten in a while. Maybe my body doesn't like it anymore. Good honestly.

My sister Peony walks in to see what's happening. "Oh. Are you like..okay?" She's chewing gum and doesn't really care.

"Just peachy." I respond.

I then throw up again.

I hear a knock at the door outside and the following conversation.

"Oh, hey Lilly."

"Hi Percy. If you want y/n she's sick right now."

"Sick? What kind of sick? Like she's got a cold orrrr" 

Peony walks out and tell him. "she's throwing up in the bathroom if that helps"

"Am I allowed to come in or is that not allowed?" He asks.

"Just us three right now, so I'd say you're good."

I puke up the last of whatever I've had in the last twenty four hours. Ugh. I feel disgusting...but at the same time it feels alright, because it means I don't have to worry about the stuff from dinner.

I loook at myself for a second. My hair is messy and my face is a little red with watery eyes. I don't look like I've really been throwing up. I feel dizzy. I close my eyes for a second.

I feel a hand on my back and lips brush my ear for a second. "I don't want to overwhelm you, and I don't want your sisters to hear this if you don't want them to but I can tell somethings going on."

I open my eyes and turn to see him. "I'm sor-"

"Not your fault. Whatever is happening right now is not your fault." He rests his hands on my shoulders.

"But you won't eat, when you do it's not a lot, and now you're throwing up after you do. And honestly, this looks like an eating disorder y/n. I'm pretty sure it is. Earlier when we talked I didn't wanna say it, but I think I need to now."

I'm quiet for a second. He is too. I hate this. I don't want to talk about it. We were never supposed to talk about this, this wasn't supposed to happen. This is weird, I don't like it one bit.

My brain is screaming at me to say no it's not, or change the subject.

But I don't.

I look down. "I don't know what's wrong with me." It's quite enough that he can hardly hear it.

"Nothing. Nothing is wrong with you y/n. You're the sweetest, prettiest, kindest, most caring, most patient, funniest, and precious person I've ever met. Nothing is ever enough to make me change my mind on that." 

He lifts my chin up. "Ever."

He trails his hand down my arm and intertwines our fingers. "Okay?"

Instead of answering the question I pose another one. "There are so many other people who you could be interested in though, you realize that right?" 

"None of them are you."

"But-" I'm cut off my him suddenly hugging me. "Stop worrying. We can figure this out together. Like always, I'm here for you. I know it's hard."

"Okay. Thank you" I mumble into his chest, it still feels weird to talk about. But I know it's not. 

"You wanna know something?" He asks.

"Sure."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.1K 2.1K 17
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 Daisy Valance knew...
518 30 8
Percy Jackson x reader Based on the books ༻❁༺ Due to her lack of a mortal father, Y/N, has been living at Camp Half-Blood ever since she can remember...
57.8K 2.1K 31
| percy jackson x reader | high school au | #1 in percyjacksonxreader 10. 29. 19 | completed Percy Jackson hasn't seen Y/N L/N in over two years, but...
5.4K 104 20
Its almost been a year and Joey Grace cant wait to get back to camp half blood. To see Annabeth and escape all of the tests and learning that come wi...