Cicatrize

Door Chrysanthemum-_-

[Various!BNHA X Fem!Todoroki!Reader] Being the strongest soldier fighting in the first Great Quirk War, you... Meer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
1K ☆ Special
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

4K+⁠☆ Special

1.8K 133 56
Door Chrysanthemum-_-

Hello hello! I just wanted to thank you all, so much for the 4K+ votes and all your love and support. As promised, this is an AU of what you may have gotten if Enji had saved you and Touya. P. S. This was meant to be the OG story that I would have written until I decided that it was too happy.

Anyways, thank you so much for all you support, once again! And please enjoy <333

————

Waking up to the scent of antiseptics and bleach wasn't really the best way to start the day, in your opinion.

It was a good way to start the day, though, if you had narrowly escaped death.

That is, a feat that the two Todoroki children had accomplished.

You opening your eyes was a miracle in on itself, one that made the nurse who was jotting down your reading, sputter around like a headless chicken as she panicked about what to do first.

Should she check her eyesight if she's dreaming or should she call the doctor? Although your awakening was such a miracle that she had actually contemplated the first option, but years of medical experience taught her that before anything, calling the doctor came first.

Even if she was hallucinating.

You, on the other hand, were taken aback when the first thing you saw after waking up was a random nurse panicking while looking at you.

Yeah... You've got a hundred questions... And you'd appreciate getting answers to most, if not all of them.

But you waited, and watched. Waited until the doctors showed up and checked up on you before exclaiming in disbelief how you had already woken up, and how it was a scientific miracle.

According to them, both you and your brother were miracles.

What the hell does he mean–

Touya...

"Is-Is Touya... Touya okay?!" You croaked, your voice cracking and the doctors looking at you in surprise at how the first question you asked after waking up was about your brother. Fortunately, they acted quick in quelling your worries as they reassured you.

"Your brother is fine, much better now. You should really thank your father for saving you two. Any longer in that fire and I'm afraid you wouldn't have made it." One of the doctor informed and you blinked in disbelief.

Enji saved you? Really?

"It's been over a few months since you've been in a coma. Your brother woke up just a week before you, so you don't have to worry about him. He's in stable condition." The doctor then goes on to say, "I'm sure it must be quite overwhelming for you, but your family has been waiting for you-both of you... patiently."

He wasn't lying when he said that.

Because as soon as you were in the clear after waking up from your months-long coma, you saw with your single working eye how Shoto's teary figure peeked in, along with Fuyumi and Natsuo.

"[N-Name]...?" Your poor twin stuttered and turned back to look at your older siblings as they ushered him inside. Knowing that despite how they may have felt, your twin definitely took the brunt of it after you had fallen in a coma. He deserved to be the one to meet you first.

Like muscle memory, your lips twitched into a small smile as you greeted him, "Hey, Shoto..." Your voice was still scratchy after not being used for a while, but it still seemed to have reached out to your brother, because he instantly started sobbing.

Loudly.

"[N-N-Name]!!" He cried out, before rushing to your side. The nurse nearby was worried he might slam into you or grab you roughly, but the moment he reached your side, his hold on you was as gentle as a feather.

"You-You got hurt again! And I wasn't able to do anything!!" He sobbed, making you smile apologetically, "I know, I'm sorry. But it really wasn't your fault–"

"And you pinky promised you would never sleep for so long ever again! But-But this time! This time no matter how many times I called, you didn't wake up! I was so scared!"

Your poor brother. He sure seemed like he would be scared, and that thought made you more amused than it should have. You couldn't help it! It's not your fault that he looks so cute, even when he's crying.

"Yes, yes. I'm really sorry for that. I'm sorry for breaking my promise. Will you forgive me?" You smiled, coaxing him gently. But before you could get a reply from him, you heard sniffles from the door and saw Fuyumi and Natsuo, also crying you a river.

"Uh... Guys?" You called out and that alone was enough for the waterworks to start. Your eyes widened when they rushed at you too, but unlike Shoto, they didn't stop their speeds and actually slammed into you, knocking you on your back.

"[NAME]!"

"[NAME]!"

"H-Hey! Calm down–wait, Natsuo! You're hugging me too tight, I can't bre-breath!!"

————

Throughout your stay at the hospital and your physical therapy, you noticed how your siblings stuck to your and Touya's side like glue.

Speaking of Touya... When you finally got to see him after a week of resting... Let's just say that he was quite... emotional.

He literally started crying when he saw you, and that made both Fuyumi and Natsuo cry too. Seeing those two cry, Shoto didn't wait to hop on the crying train either. Sooner than later, you were surrounded by nothing but 4 sobbing children that were clinging onto you for life.

Although, once Touya was done with his sobbing, his expressions contorted into that of anger, "You idiot!" He yelled and you fought back a small, amused smile. The crack in his voice really made you realize that this boy may pretend to hate you, but he really was a huge tsundere.

"What were thinking, jumping after me in that fire! Are you crazy?! Did you really want to die–" he started coughing mid-sentence, making Natsuo reach out, but all Touya did was hold up a hand to stop the younger albino, "I'm not finished." The blue eyes boy gritted his teeth as he shot you a dangerous glare.

"It's just one reckless crap after the other, with you! Firstly, jumping in front of the boiling water, for that mismatched idiot!"

"Hey!" Shoto did protest in the back but Touya could care less, "-and now, this! Do you seriously have a death wish?!" Damn... This brat is scolding you for suicidal tendencies when he's the one who started the fire.

Hypocritical much? But still, you held your tongue from saying that and angering him even more when he was still in the process of recovering. Instead, you gave him a giddy smile, "Not really. I just can't see my siblings get hurt. Not if I can help it."

If it was possible, Fuyumi and Natsuo started crying even harder at your declaration while both Touya and Shoto were taken aback. To seal the deal, you gave both the boys a sweet, closed eye smile.

And that was enough to lessen the anger burning in Touya's eyes, and also enough to make Shoto wordlessly crawl to your side, laying his head gently against your arm.

Although Touya was quiet for a good few minutes but you heard him walk closer to you and leaned his forehead on your shoulder before starting.

"Promise me... you won't do anything like this again. Even if I'm in there... Don't jump in... Please don't." Touya muttered.

You nodded, smiling softly.

You're glad to have made it back alive.

As for when you were discharged from the hospital, Fuyumi and Hiyori-san, your family maid had a grandiose party for both your and Touya's return. They made a shit ton of food, which included everyone's favourite dishes.

Since you never had one, you were happy to eat anything.

You were still too busy considered the fact that you got another chance to live, and it was all thanks to... Endeavor.

You hadn't seen him the entire time you had woken up. Neither at the hospital nor at the house after coming back.

Well, it's not like it mattered. Shoto preferred it this way, saying that the doctor told you to rest and seeing your flaming fireball of a father would only unnecessarily stress you out.

... He's not wrong.

Touya had conflicting emotions on Enji. On one hand, he wanted to meet him. He really did. He wanted to see if his father cried, if he grieved for the pain Touya went through.

But on the other hand, he didn't want to see the same man who had led him to such a state. A state where Touya felt nothing but uselessness whenever he looked at Shoto and compared himself to a mere child.

A state where... if you hadn't used your quirk, he would have died.

Speaking of your quirk, you made sure to check it out before you showed your siblings.

Yup, just like your previous life; Temperature Control.

Natsuo and Shoto were utterly fascinated while Fuyumi was more happy than you were, glad that you got your quirk before you and Shoto started primary school, because she knew that kids would have most definitely bullied you for not having a quirk.

Jokes on her if she thinks you'll take their shit–

No, [Name]... You mustn't hurt kids.

That was your singular rule. The one thing you refused to do no matter what.

You could never hurt a kid. Maybe in another universe, you'd be a cruel monster like All for One, to actually have the heart to hurt children but not in this one.

Touya was also pretty stoked to see your quirk, and since he was old enough to know a good deal of history, he quickly pulled out his history book and pointed to your; [Last Name][Name]'s biography, "Your quirks just like this old hag!"

... What did he just call your previous self?

"She died at twenty, Touya... She wasn't old–" You tried to defend but he shrugged his shoulders.

"Eh, still a hag. Besides, she'd be a hag now. It's been, what? A hundred years? She's probably dust by now."

Listen here, you little shit-

You quickly took a deep breath to calm yourself while he just looked at you weirdly, "Whatever. I heard she was pretty strong so maybe you'll be strong too! Besides, you also have the same name! You're meant to be just like her-"

"No thanks, I don't want to fight in a war." Not again, at least.

He blinked at your refusal but shrugged anyways. If that's what you want, then he's okay with it too.

Meanwhile, Fuyumi, who was just passing by, heard your conversation, walked in and grinned at you, "I've been meaning to ask... But what do you want to do? I know Shoto's gonna be a hero-" She stopped immediately, looking up at Touya to gauge his reaction, but to her surprise, he was looking down at his book without throwing her any dirty glares.

Deeming it safe, she continued when she saw your curious look, "I wanna be a teacher and Natsuo wants to be a doctor! What about you?" She didn't ask Touya because she knew that it was still a sensitive topic for him.

You, on the other hand, were confused as to what you even wanted to do. What do you want to do now?

You'll just think about it later. It's not like you're going anywhere, anytime soon.

You just shrugged and your sister pouted at your wordless response. At the same time, Touya chuckled mockingly to himself. When both you and Fuyumi turned to look at him, he gave you both a smirk.

"Heh... Hey, 'Yumi... Wanna know what I wanna grow up to be?" She really didn't but okay.

"Uh... Sure?"

Looking up, the boy had a mischievous look in his bright blue eyes.

"I'm gonna be a stripper."

... Okay, that's enough disappointment for one day.

"Wait... Why are you walking away?!" You proceeded to ignore your older brother as you dragged poor, innocent Fuyumi with you, who still didn't know what her brother meant. Meanwhile, you tuned out Touya's calls and walked away.

At night, when you were asleep with Shoto clinging onto you like a koala, you were awakened by a soft noise. It wasn't too loud, but you were trained to response at even a butterfly's wing flaps.

Looks like old habits die hard.

With careful movements, you removed Shoto's death grip on you and slid out of the futon, to check up on the source of the sound. To your surprise, you were greeted by a bright red flicker of flames when you opened the door, staring right into the eyes of Enji.

With how his frame was towering over yours, you should have been scared, if you had been a normal child. Unfortunately, you weren't.

So you stared right back and watched the older male slowly grow a bit uncomfortable at how a toddler was staring into his soul with dead fish eyes.

"Uh..." He started, a glare still present on his features but it had toned down considerably after the whole Sekoto Peak incident. You were half convinced it was related to your quirk developing, which was why he wasn't looking down at you like a bug.

But when he spoke next, you truly began to question it, "How... are you? And Touya?" You blinked at him confusion, before your lips settled in a straight line.

"Fine." You concluded and he just continued to concentrate on your face, making you narrow your eyes at him.

"Good." Was all he said before he left and you just blinked.

That sound... Did it come from him trying to check up on you? Is that why he was standing outside your room still clad in his hero outfit?

Nah, who are you kidding? This is the same guy who tried to send you off to an asylum by forging a fake diagnosis, there's no way he would care, even if he was the one who saved you and Touya from the fire.

He probably just didn't want the entire world to find out how bad of a parent he was by doing his job as a hero.

Yeah, that's gotta be it.

And so, with that as your final conclusion, you walked back to your shared futon and slid back in, hugging Shoto protectively as he snuggled closer to you, soaking up your warmth like a cat.

————

Your and Shoto's first day at school was... certainly a memory worth of remembering.

Hiyori-san had packed you both a healthy lunch, as per Endeavor's orders because Shoto needed nutrition to train and you needed food to... live, he guessed.

Still, you appreciated the cute [Favorite Animal]-shaped onigiri that she had packed, along with the octopus-shaped sausages and the cherry tomatoes, along with a few other veggies. Honestly, you never had such a cute lunchbox packed just for you.

Although Nozomi did used to make you a lot of sweet lunchboxes and dishes to share with your colleagues, something about the motherly way Hiyori showed it to you with a proud look, peering at you to see your excitement, healed your inner child.

You smiled softly the more you recalled it, whilst you were sitting in the back seat of the car Enji had assigned for your and siblings' school journey.

Shoto did shoot you some curious glances but didn't say much about it, just opting to keep his hand tightly clutching yours.

When the driver dropped you off at the school, you looked around, seeing how most of the kids got off from a car. So it's a school for the rich? Yeah, seems appropriate. Enji is the number two hero in the whole of Japan, he's ought to have hefty amount of money on him.

Oh well, good for you, huh?

On the other hand, Shoto was pretty spooked. He kept his hold on you, tightening it ever so slightly now that he was exposed to so many kids after being secluded from even his own sibling for most of his life.

"[N-Name]..." He muttered, getting a bit closer to you, and making you frown. Kids shouldn't be this terrified of other kids, that's no good.

Seeing the terrified state your brother was in, you squeezed his hand back in reassurance, "It's okay, Shoto. They're all kids, just like us. I'm sure in just a few weeks you're going to find yourself with a lot of friends." You said, as the boy looked at you with question in his eyes.

Friends? Yeah right... His father didn't even let him talk to his siblings, how could he ever have something as unattainable as friends? Even if his father had toned down a bit on the excessive training and harshness ever since the Sekoto Peak incident, but that didn't mean that he had completely relented.

He was still hell bent on making Shoto the number one hero.

And that meant, no distractions.

"I don't know..." The dual haired boy muttered and you softly sighed, "Let's just get to our class. I'm sure you'll like school." You coaxed and it somehow managed to at least get him to walk with you.

Almost immediately, you noticed that you guys were garnering a lot of attention.

At first, you thought it may have been linked with you being the number two hero's kids, but that thought was quick to die down when you noticed the direction of the kids' attention.

Your scars.

Although you had been saved by Enji, that didn't mean you didn't get burned. But even without those newer scars, you still had the good, old burn scar Rei had gifted you.

And so, you made sure Shoto wouldn't notice that your scars were what was catching everyone's attention because while Shoto may be wuss when it came to normal stuff, if it ever came down to you, he would never hesitate to throw hands.

You're not sure if you should be happy or worried at that.

As you two reached the classroom, you led Shoto to his seat and sat in the seat in front of him, which was yours. You had turned back to face him, just talking to him about random stuff when the bell rang and notified you that class was about to commence.

As the teacher walked in, you noticed how he was a sweet guy with a kind smile. He asked all the kids to introduce themselves one by one, and once it was your turn, you stood up and gave a small smile like most the kids before you, had done.

"I'm Todoroki [Name]. My quirk is Temperature Control. I like rea–I mean... playing with my brother!" The teacher smiled (and shot you a pitiful look at your scar) before thanking you and next it was Shoto's turn.

Your peppermint brother shakily got up, before smiling weakly , "Um... I'm Todoroki Shoto. My quirk is Half Hot-Half Cold. I like... I like being with my sister, [Name]." The teacher cooed and nodded at him, making you turn back and give your brother a smile too, which made him ease up a bit more.

At that he sat down, and the rest of the children continued.

Once it was lunch break, you pulled out your super cute bento, and moved your chair to face Shoto's. Just as you opened the lunch box, you both were approached by a boy.

Now, being 20 really gave you a leverage when it came to judging people. You don't want to sound like an asshole, but you could tell this kid wasn't here with the best intentions.

"Hey, you're Endeavor's kids, right?" What's with this kid's vocabulary? He's unnecessarily talking like a thug, isn't he supposed to be one of those richy rich kids.

With how quiet Shoto usually was around new people, you decided to take the initiative and nodded, "Yes. Is there something we can help you with?" You had a polite smile on your lips as Shoto peeked at you interacting with the boy through his fringe.

"Ugh, Go away. I don't talk to girls." You took a minute to process his words before you felt your eyes twitch in annoyance.

This little runt–

Damn, okay? Little incel-in-the-making, who? You want to punch him in the face... Would it be considered child abuse if you did? You're physically a child, you can get away with it, right? No, unfortunately not. Being in school is like being in prison. If you start a fight, it'll only lead to you getting in trouble, regardless of who's fault it was.

Instead, you opted for a passive-aggressive response so this brat knows to leave you and your easily-influenced brother alone. But before you can even utter a word, Shoto is already glaring daggers at the boy, "Hey. Don't talk to my sister like that."

You turned to the boy in surprise, a grateful look on your face upon hearing his words.

Shoto, you absolute angel–

"Why not? Girls have cooties. Besides, what if I also get that red thingy on her eye–from her? You should stay away from girls too, Shoto-kun! It doesn't matter if she's your sister-"

"Shut your mouth before I shut it for you myself." Your brother sneered, making you gape at how much of a harsh tone left his innocent looking face, "She still looks way better than you ever will with her scar, so just shut up. Unless you want me to give you one?"

HOLY SHIT, SHOTO!! Who the fuck taught him how to threaten people like that?! Was it Touya?!

(It wasn't, it was Natsuo. The boy knew kids might try to bully you for your scars so he had fully trained Shoto to defend your honor.)

"H-Hey, Shoto... Let's calm down, yeah? Don't fight someone on the first day of school-"

"Just like I thought! Endeavor's kids are meanies just like him!" It would have been a mediocre insult to someone else, but to Shoto, who was actively trying to be as little like Enji as he could, this was worse than calling him a son of a bitch.

Without even thinking about it, Shoto used his ice and froze the kid in a huge slab of ice, making all the other kids in the class scream in terror. Rightfully so.

Even though you tried to diffuse the situation by thawing the boy out from the ice, it seems that the other kids snitched to the teacher and before your even knew, your brother and that kid were called to the principal's office while they were calling both your parents (Endeavor and that kid's parents).

You paced back and forth nervously outside the principal's office, knowing that Shoto got in trouble because you couldn't hold him back.

When Endeavor did arrive, he shot you a side glance before continuing his way to enter the office, leaving you outside and forcing you to eavesdrop the conversation.

"Mr. Todoroki, Shoto-kun here, used his quirk in the class to freeze one of his classmates in a slab of ice. I understand that as a child he may not be able to control his quirk as well, but this is extremely dangerous–"

"Are you implying that I somehow failed to train my son on how to use his quirk?"

"N-Now, that is not what I said, sir. You are taking this a bit out of context..." Enji proceeded to ignore the principal (he wasn't even hearing a word that the mother of the bully had to say) and instead, turned to your brother, "Shoto. What is the meaning of this?" His voice was harsh, so harsh that it even scared your principal, but Shoto held his head high, matching his glare.

"He's the one who was rude to [Name], and even said he might get her scar if he talks to her." As much as Shoto hated talking to his old man, he knew that he was not going to sit by and let this brat get him trouble for simply defending his own sister from this bully.

For a moment, Enji was quiet until the glare on his face intensified. Instead, this time it was directed at the bully and his mother, "You, lady." He called out, making even the mother quiver slightly. He narrowed his gaze as he spoke, "Keep your child in it's limits. I don't want him near my Shoto–or my daughter, for that matter, unless you teach him some manners."

He then turned to the principal, "And I remember specifically putting this in, that no one should address her scar. Why is this still being brought up?" The principal shrunk under the gaze of the flame hero, "Y-You know how kids are, Mr. Todoroki... They're like curious little cats–"

"Don't forget that it was its curiosity, that killed the said cat. So I suggest you either fix the staff's attitude in regards to this problem, or I can simply have my kids enrolled elsewhere–"

"No, no! I understand, I will talk with the teachers to let the kids know to be more careful!"

With one last glare, Enji turned away, "I certainly hope you will." And walked away.

Shoto came out of this situation with having to only write an apology letter, while the kid had to be transferred to another class in fear that Shoto might lash out again.

While your and Shoto's preschool life did go by pretty lonesome, since most kids were afraid of you guys, but it wasn't like it mattered to your brother. He was actually pretty content with just having you by his side.

————

Time seemed to pass by faster than you had expected.

It seemed like it was yesterday when it was your first day of preschool, and now...

You were already waiting outside Shoto's highschool–UA Academy–as the day of his Sports Festival had finally came. Fuyumi and Natsuo couldn't come because Natsuo had his finals going on, while Fuyumi had to conduct a few classes.

But there was someone to accompany you.

On your right was Touya, who had taken an early leave from his job after you had incessantly nagged at him, reminding him that today was Shoto's special day and he could not continue to work, even if he had a very important meeting.

And no, he did not become a stripper, much to his dismay.

He worked as an engineer, creating new quirk support tech that allowed people to use their quirks more easily, especially those that had issues similar to his; a quirk that wasn't fit for their bodies.

You were surprised with how many people suffered with the same condition as him.

But regardless, you refused to let him continue work, and dragged him with you. While you were clad in a cute long, floral dress with a loose cardigan to warm you since it was still a bit cold, despite the fact that it was spring already.

Touya just showed up in his work clothes, still wearing his dress shirt, black pants and his black tie. He didn't even bother changing his attire because who cares? It's not like he was enthusiastic about coming here anyways.

You just proceeded to ignore him and let him whine, whilst dragging him around the school grounds where the festival was being held. Once you guys found your seats, you wasted no time in looking for Shoto.

He was pretty easily spotted, especially since his hair color was one to stand out. With a small grin, you watched him stand there, a small frown on his face, "He looks stupid." Touya muttered and you rolled your eyes, "He looks fine. Don't say that to him or he'll think that he really does look weird."

"Aww, such a insecure baby~ guess what? I don't care." He mocked and you sneered back at him, already annoyed despite it not having been even around 10 minutes since you sat down.

The first event, which was a race was actually pretty exciting!

Shoto literally froze everyone and ran without a care because no one else could get out. Throughout the race, his performance was amazing. But it was unfortunate that a green curly haired kid blasted ahead by using the mines in the last field (you have to give it to him, he's smart). Then it was the crazy explosion kid who looked like a rabid dog.

Touya kept making fun of the ugly faces the blonde explosion kid was making, and you have to admit, it was funny.

"I'm sure if I were down there, I'd wipe the floor with them all, Shoto included." You simply gave your older brother a judgemental look, "Touya, you're 23. Of course you would win against a bunch of 15-year olds. I think it would be embarrassing if you didn't."

He didn't say anything, opting to shut you up by ruining your hair by ruffling it instead of facing you like a man. You yelled at him for that but all he did was stick his pierced tongue out to you, pissing you off even more.

After the race was the Cavalry Battle, of which Shoto's team came forth as the winner.

You were so proud of him, cheering along with the crowd and pulling Touya with you, as he effortlessly copied your chants with quieter, lazier ones of his own.

But you made sure not to stand out too much so you could surprise Shoto by showing up. He didn't think anyone of you would be coming to support him, especially since you lied to him that you would be having your exams today.

Because while Shoto had chose-or more like was forced to attend UA, you chose to go to a simpler, more normal highschool. You had already planned it all out; you'd graduate, work hard and get into a good university before finding yourself a normal job and continue living a simple, normal life.

You want to spend this life as normally as you can, no fighting, no bloodshed.

And on the side, if you can find someone to marry, why not settle down too? You never got to get married, and as much as it pained you to chose someone other than Nozomi, you knew that this is what your lover would want. For you to move on and live your new life that he had used his last wish on, to the absolute fullest.

Back to the topic of surprising Shoto, you waited and watched how the third and final event also commenced, with the first match being that of the greenette who came in 1st in the first event and a student from the other department.

The fight was pretty much over the moment the greenette–Midoriya broke out of the purplette's mind control, but you couldn't help but narrow your eyes when you saw Midoriya use his quirk for a fraction of a second.

Something about it... was just so familiar.

Like a memory just at the edge of your mind, but you couldn't remember it.

But you ignored it when the next match was Shoto's. But despite your wishes of cheering your twin, you were snapped out of them when... HALF THE FUCKING AUDITORIUM WAS FROZEN IN COLD ICE!!

Jesus! Talk about overkill! What's up with Shoto?! Why did he seem so... frustrated? Did something happen?

Touya at your side scoffed, "Jeez, what a showoff. He really knows how to get on my nerves, huh?" You rolled your eyes at that but didn't say anything, which caught your older brother's attention on how you didn't jab back at him with an insult.

"What's up with you?" He questioned and you narrowed your eyes, "Shoto doesn't seem okay... Do you think I should check up on him?" You questioned, making the older boy shrug, "If you want. I say let him sort it out himself, you aren't his therapist."

What that translated to was: Don't go yet, as it may not actually involve you. You'll just act like a meddling little brat, like those mothers who coddle their overgrown sons like they're babies.

And so, you sat back down, a frown present on your face. Something about Shoto really made you feel like it ran deeper than he was letting on.

You had noticed how he had yet to use his fire side and immediately recalled your conversation with him a few years prior.

"You're not gonna use your left side?" You questioned as you sat in your shared room, wrapping up Shoto's newer scratches. The boy simple shook his head at your question.

He had made this declaration when you were cleaning his wounds, and looked surprised at his words, "I won't. I'll become a hero without Endeavor's quirk." You couldn't help but click your tongue at that.

"Shoto, it's not Endeavor's quirk. It's yours. Don't suppress your true potential just because you hate him." All he did was shake his head again, "I'm not suppressing my potential. I just refuse to use the quirk that almost killed you. It's his quirk that hurt you. And it's also his fault that mom ended up in the hospital." You wanted to deny it, but you don't know why you didn't.

Maybe because you knew that Shoto was stubborn. He needed someone to knock the sense in him, not talk it out with him. Besides, you doubt anything you say will get through his head right now. He was already pissed that Enji had been forcing Shoto to stop sharing your room and get his own room.

You just hope he doesn't get too hurt.

But as soon as the first match of the second round started, you felt like you had spoken too soon.

Because the greenette kid was quite literally ready to beat the shit out of Shoto if he had to, and your brother quickly found himself getting overwhelmed. Also... Is green kid literally breaking his bones?! Why is his hand looking more wrangled with each passing minute?!

You rushed down the flight of stairs of the bleachers, to get closer to the stage, Touya trailing behind you with less hurried steps than yours.

When you did reach there, however... You were taken by shock and relief to see Shoto... ablaze and using his fire quirk with a maniacal smile on his face.

Although you couldn't hear what greenette boy was saying but you could tell that it was thanks to him that your brother finally used his own quirk.

But it seems like you weren't the only one to be glad of Shoto using his fire, because you caught sight of Enji looking at him with widened eyes before yelling out.

"SHOTOOOOO!"

Touya noticed this too, because he quite literally walked up to you and smirked, "Want to mess with the old man?" You raised an eyebrow at him, "Are you serious right now?" For a minute, Touya thought you would refuse until a wild grin appeared on your face and you nodded, "That's an amazing idea!"

And so, just as Enji was about to give his speech on how Shoto was doing what he had created him to do, you and Touya took a deep breath before yelling out as loud as you could manage.

"SHOTOOOOOO! BEAT HIS ASS!!" You yelled whilst cutting Enji off, as your twin turned to you in shock.

He thought you had an exam today?! But to his surprise, you were cheering for him at the top of your lungs.

A small, soft smile made way to his lips, knowing that even now... you still had his back. But that smile was quickly wiped when Touya continued, "YOU AIN'T GETTING ANY SOBA TONIGHT IF YOU DON'T WIN, LOSER!" Shoto clicked his tongue as he returned his gaze to Midoriya, "You just had to bring that pierced idiot with you, huh?" He muttered to himself under his breath, clearly addressing you if only you could have heard him while Enji just shot you both the nastiest glares known to mankind. But you both could care less.

What's he gonna do? Sue you both for yelling over him? Hah!

When the match ended in Shoto's victory, Touya swore your cheers almost had him deaf.

All that was left was the final.

And boy was the final one hell of a ride.

You were on the edge of your seat, but it seems like Midoriya's words really were life-changing. Or perhaps it was your and Touya's presence that really put Shoto at ease.

Because he stopped holding back in the fight against Bakugo. With swift and calculated movements, you watched how Shoto fought against him.

Damn... Watching your brother wreck havoc against others almost reminded you of your own prime. Back when you were as the monster of the battlefield.

Finally, after a pretty heavy fight, the match finally concluded when Shoto came forth as the victor, having pushed Bakugo out the bounds with just a few inches.

The boy raged on and on how he hadn't lost, especially not to fucking icy hot and that nickname made Touya giggle like a school girl. Ultimately, Midnight had to use her quirk to knock Bakugo out before he blasted the whole stadium to bits.

When it was time for the awards, you were in awe how they had to physically restrain Bakugo, who was screaming and doing everything in his power to break out his restraints and punt your brother to the ground.

All Might handed out the medals, and once again, you felt it... That familiar shift in temperature.

This power... This shift of temperature...

He's a One for All user.

But you weren't given the chance to approach him when the award ceremony ended because Shoto jumped down the podium to get to you, "[Name]!" He called out and you snapped out of your thoughts to direct your attention to Shoto.

Waving him over, you saw how his whole class saw Todoroki Shoto–the grumpy looking pretty boy of the class–rush to you and gifting you a gentle smile, "You said you wouldn't make it." He mentioned and you nodded, "I did, but I wanted to surprise you. That's why I dragged Touya along too! Hell, I even made him record all your battles so I can show mom!"

Shoto softly smiled at your kind actions, you always knew how to have his back and help him ease up.

But he did make sure to mention something when he saw Touya too, making your mismatched brother sneer, "You didn't have to bring him along too..."

"Trust me, no one's happy to see your bitchy little face either, fuckwad."

Ah... Can you feel the love amongst these two brothers?

"Do you both have to start this at every place we go?" Hearing the fatigue in your voice, both males quietened down, but still continued their glaring session towards each other.

As they continued to do so, you noticed how a few of Todoroki's classmates were approaching you three, "Heyyyy, Todoroki, my dude!" A blonde boy with a black streak sang as a short, purple, round haired boy also grinned weirdly at you.

"Who's this cutie? You wanna introduce us to her?" Your brother blinked before he turned back to face you. Shoto wasn't quick to catch on social cues, but Touya was. And boy was he livid.

Who the fuck was this little annoying runt who was trying to pick up his sister? Why doesn't he come back when his voice isn't cracking due to puberty?

"None of your business–" Touya said but Shoto cut him before pointing to you, "She's my younger twin sister, [Name]." Even if you were creeped by the two boys, you still bowed slightly because Shoto's other classmates were watching and you wouldn't want to have a bad impression on them.

"I didn't know you had a twin, Todoroki-kun!" A cute brunette with a bob chirped while a frog-like girl nodded at her side, "Hello, Todoroki-kun's cute twin sister! I'm Uraraka Ochako!"

"Asui Tsuyu, kero." Now see? This is what you meant by a good impression. They seem like such sweet girls.

"I'm Todoroki [Name], thank you for taking care of Shoto." You bowed before pointing to Touya, "This is our oldest brother, Touya." Only when you mentioned did the girls notice, because he had been so quiet the entire time.

Once you did introduce him, the albino simply nodded out of courtesy. Meanwhile, a pinkette and an invisible girl were busy swooning over you three, "Guys... It's confirmed. It's not just Todoroki... The pretty gene runs in their whole family."

You blushed upon hearing their words, because you had heard a lot of words describing you, but even in your previous life, you never had a stranger call you pretty.

Touya just smirked while Shoto looked confused. Midoriya and the shark-teeth boy approached you guys next, "Cool! I didn't know Todoroki had a twin! It's super nice to meet you!" The red head offered his hand, and you graciously accepted.

"It's nice to meet you too..."

"Holy shit, sorry! That was so not manly of me!" Manly...?

"I'm Kirishima Eijiro!" You smiled and nodded, "Kirishima-san, nice to meet you." Following Kirishima was the greenette, "H-H-Hello! I'm Midoriya Izuku!"

You blinked at how awkward he was, when he seemed so determined a while ago, but decided to think about that later and shook his hand.

Yet, the moment you held his hand, you felt a familiar feeling pulse through your veins.

No way...

This kid... is also a One for All user?

How could there be two?

No... All Might must be in the process of transferring it to this kid, that's why it seems like there's two. But... If this kid is also a user, then perhaps you can just ask him. Surely, it's gonna be a lot more easier to get in contact with this kid than it would be to get in contact with the country's number one hero.

Why do they still have the quirk being passed on if All for One is dead?

You hadn't even noticed that you had been holding Midoriya's hand for so long, lost in thoughts, until your twin walked up to you with a worried look, "[Name], are you okay?"

"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine." You muttered, while Touya kept his eyes on you, "It was really nice meeting you guys. I'm glad to know that Shoto has such wonderful classmates!" Everyone seemed to blush at your compliment while you just smiled.

When you had finally finished meeting all of his classmates (apparently there were more. Like the pretty ravenette girl, or the bird headed boy, along with the earphone eared girl too), you were pretty tired. And you're sure both Touya and Shoto must be feeling this way too.

So you wasted no time in getting back home. Shoto had changed out of his gym clothes and was wearing his normal school uniform, when he walked out, bag on his shoulders and medal in his hands.

Why didn't he out it in his bag–

You got your answer soon enough when he raised his hands and hung the medal in your neck instead, "There. Looks much better on you." He smiled and tugged at your hand to walk along with him, all while Touya waited in the car for you two.

The driver had come to pick you guys up even though Touya could very well drive (not that you trusted his driving skills though). As you sat in the back seats, sandwiches between your brothers, you turned to Shoto, "Why'd you hang it around my neck?" He just shrugged, "It suits you better. You're much stronger than I am, anyways. If you would have fought there, I'm sure you would have won."

Did he pick it up when you would help him spar sometimes? You didn't think he would...

"It's a shame you didn't choose to be a hero. You would have been a good heroine." He stated with a small smile, and you just smiled to yourself, "Hm... I don't like the idea of hurting anyone. Even if it's a villain."

When you did get past that topic, you spoke up next, "By the way, Fuyumi watched the festival! She said she's gonna make your favorite as celebration!" Before Shoto had the chance to reply, Touya groaned in annoyance, "Ugh, I'm sick of cold soba! Why do we have to have it so frequently?"

"Touya, you would kill for a bowl of soba. Why are you pretending that you hate it?" You gave him an incredulous look as he scoffed back, "[Name], I would kill a man regardless of a bowl of soba. Your point?"

"Nevermind, I've seemed to lost the fucks I give." You sneered and leaned back, all while Touya smirked, having won the argument.

But you weren't actually angry.

You were happy.

Shoto, despite how old you both were now, still clinged to your side and laid his head on your shoulder while Touya was trying to piss you off by leaning most of his weight on you.

It should have pissed you off.

But it didn't because you were happy. You were content.

This life may have started off rocky. And even now, you may face some shit thanks to Enji. But it was tolerable, because you had your family now.

This is a good life.

————

Bonus

When you got back home, you expected the first person to greet you guys to be Fuyumi, or maybe even a surprise visit from Natsuo.

But no.

It was fucking Hawks.

"Heyyy, [Name]-chan! Is that a gold medal I see around your neck? Damnnn, I didn't know you won first place somewhere! I'm so proud–"

"It was Shoto." You corrected and heard the bird hero deflate, "That so? Well, congrats to you, Shoyo!" The said boy blinked before he nodded slowly, "Thanks, but my name is Shoto."

"Eh, Shoyo, Shoto, same thing." He chortled as he threw an arm around your neck, "Wanna see a new move I've come up with?"

Ever since the day he met you at patrol when you ran into Endeavor, he was shocked to find out that the girl he had met back when he was a child at the hospital, was the daughter of his role model.

Can this world get any smaller? No wonder you told him that you'd get him Endeavor's autograph! But now, he wondered if you would ever want his autograph? Because if he's being honest, he's the fourth ranking hero of Japan, and the youngest in the top 5. Seriously, can he get any more amazing? Keigo didn't think so.

You just smiled politely while Touya was glaring daggers at Hawks, "Oi, bird brain... Get your stubby hands off my sister–"

"Stop being so stingy, Touya-kun~ You've had [Name]-chan for the whole day, let me have her for the rest, will ya'?"

"Like hell I will!"

"Uh... Can I leave?"

All three males, Keigo, Touya and Shoto spoke in unison, respectively. You were half tempted to give each of them a smack on the head, but held yourself back when you saw Enji come in next.

"Hawks. Why are you here, dilly-dallying at my house?" His sharp voice cut through the playful nature of Hawks yet the blonde just grinned lazily, "Just wanted to show my new move to my bestie, [Name]-chan over here! Why are you so pissed?"

"Get out. And leave my daughter alone, she's a child. If I see you sniffing around her–"

"Woah, woah, woah! I'm not pedo, Endeavor! Easy on the accusati–HEY, watch the flames, you psycho!" Keigo was cut off when Touya lunged at him with a flaming fist, "You fucker... Have you been trying to groom my little sister?!"

"What?! What the fuck, no!! Why do you guys just assume I'm a pedo!! I'm not! I like older women, not younger–Jesus...stop!"

Yeah... Sometimes you wonder if you truly do like this life. It's way too chaotic.

But then your eyes cast upon the amused look in Shoto's eyes and Fuyumi watching you all with a small smile from the peak in the door, and you ease up.

It may be chaotic...

But you wouldn't have it any other way.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

448K 22.7K 79
[Various!BNHA X Fem!Reader] Always hiding in the shadow of your siblings, you slowly learn that you don't want to be a burden anymore... You want to...
48.2K 1.1K 49
For all you newcomers here's part 1: https://www.wattpad.com/595016082-bnha-boyfriend-scenarios-intro for the rest of you, LETS GOOOOO!
232 22 12
"True heroism is remarkably harsh. That's why it comes so naturally to you - you're remarkably resilient." Genesis is the Greek word for 'beginning'...
256 14 12
Denki X Reader ⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️ If there is something that could possibly be triggering I'll put a warning. You're the daughter of Aizawa and Pre...