Kpop oneshots

By cookiequokka

Just a bunch of oneshots for different kpop groups. Requests are open. Won't write: Smut, Y/N Littlespace �... More

Rules for requesting
Stray Kids - Sunshines | 🧸 |
Xdinary Heroes - Sick day | 🥀 |
RIIZE - A little fall | 🥀 |
NCT - That's not edible | 🧸 |
Stray Kids - SKZ Family | ☀️ |
8turn - Aerophobia | ❤️‍🩹 |
Stray Kids - Forgive & Forget | 🧸 |
Enhypen - Night with a cute twist | 🧸☀️ |
BTS - Trypanophobia | ❤️‍🩹 |
ATEEZ - A headache worse than it seems | 🥀 |
NCT x (G)I-dle - Banned | ❤️‍🩹 |
aespa - Trouble at the park | 🧸🥀 |
8TURN - Just us | 🥀 |
1k reads?!
NCT Dream - Late night date | ☀️ |
TXT - Sad & Surprised | ❤️‍🩹 |
Xdinary Heroes - Enemies | 🧸 |
Stray Kids - Hard times | 🥀 |
Stray Kids - Cat with a secret pt. 1 | ☀️ |
New Book
Stray Kids - Cat with a secret pt. 2 | ☀️❤️‍🩹 |
RIIZE - Car accident | 🥀 |
Stray Kids - Take a break | 🧸 |
P1Harmony - Your day | ❤️‍🩹 |
ATEEZ x TXT - New people | 🧸 |
zerobaseone - Crossdressing | ❤️‍🩹 |
P1Harmony - Interview | ☀️ |
WayV - I'm fine | 🥀 |
EVNNE - Tainted | 🥀 |
BTS - Here to stay | 🥀 |
BTS - Here to stay pt. 2 | 🥀 |
NCT 127 - Neglected | 🧸 |
Thank you ❤️
VIXX - Younger than we thought | 🧸 |
Stray Kids - Mine forever pt. 1 | ❤️‍🩹 |
Stray Kids - Mine forever pt. 2 | ❤️‍🩹 |
Stray Kids - Mine forever pt. 3 | ❤️‍🩹 |
Stray Kids - Mine forever pt. 4 | ❤️‍🩹 |
BTS - Protecting you | ☀️❤️‍🩹 |
Cravity - Hypothermia | 🥀 |
Stray Kids - Sick puppy | 🥀 |
Enhypen - Princess | 🧸☀️ |
Enhypen - Princess pt. 2 | 🧸 |
8TURN - Bigger mistake than I realize | 🥀 |
Seventeen - Hydrophobia | 🧸🥀❤️‍🩹 |
Cravity - Irritable & Dizzy pt. 1 | 🥀 |
Cravity - Irritable & Dizzy pt. 2 | 🥀 |
Cravity - Irritable & Dizzy pt. 3 | 🥀 |
ATEEZ - Beach day | 🧸 |

Enhypen - First word | 🧸 |

1.1K 5 1
By cookiequokka

Little: Jake

Caregiver: Enhypen

Request/Idea - The author (Me)

~~~

Enhypen would be having a full day today consisting of just dance practice. Luckily, their schedule made it so that the group would be able to sleep in longer than they would get to.

Sunoo, Jay, Jungwon, Sunghoon, Heesung and Niki were all already up and getting ready to leave while only Jake was still asleep. Jay and Jungwon were bickering over who got to shower first even though the other members already finished showering and Sunoo, Niki and Sunghoon were eating breakfast. Heesung was ready to go as he got up early and got tasked to wake Jake up.

Heesung made it to Jay and Jake's shared bedroom and knocked on the door to let Jake know someone was there before turning the door handle and letting himself in. He looked towards Jake's bed and saw the older tangled up in a mess of blankets while sucking on his thumb. Heesung realized that this must mean Jake slipped during the night and it'd make the morning harder. Heesung sat down on the edge of the bed and started lightly scratching Jake's scalp.

"Jakey, baby. Its time to wake up" he said softly, seeing Jake's eyes flutter open, "Morning, bubble. Did you have a good sleep?"

Jake just stared at him while keeping his thumb is his mouth. Jake's eyes shifted to Heesung's hand that rested on his lap and let out a random string of babbles before pulling his hand out of his mouth and taking Heesung's hand, biting down on it with a soft "Nom".

Heesung chuckled then asked, "Are you super tiny today, bubble?"

Jake just played with Heesung's hand.

"I'll take that as a yes. Let me get you a dummy, Jakey then we can go eat something."

Heesung turned around to Jake's nightstand and in an awkward position, grabbed one of the dummies Jake kept in one of the drawers. He pulled his hand out of Jake's strong grip which made his tear up but quickly calmed him down after giving Jake the dummy. It was a cream-coloured dummy with a dog printed on it that resembled his dog.

Heesung untangled Jake from the sheets and picked him up into his arms, handing him his plushie that was also a dog because little Jakey loved dogs. Heesung carried a sleepy Jake out of the room and to the kitchen where Sunoo, Niki, Sunghoon and Jay sat. Jungwon and Jay finally stopped arguing and Jungwon was showering first while Jay ate his breakfast. Jay looked up to see Heesung walk in with him assuming a little Jake on Heesung's hip.

"He's little?" Jay asked them.

"Babyspace, actually. We'll have to find out what to do since he obviously can't follow his schedule today" Heesung replied as he handed Jake to Sunghoon.

"You're tiny today, huh baby?" Sunoo cooed at Jake who was playing with his plushie.

"Da!" Jake babbled through his dummy as he showed Sunoo the plushie he had.

"I see. She's adorable, just like you" Sunoo smiled.

While the four members watched over and played with Jake, Heesung started preparing a small serving of oatmeal for him and Jake. Jungwon had walked in to find Jake on Sunghoon's phone watching an Australian cartoon and Niki, Sunghoon and Sunoo just talking. Jay had gotten up as soon as Jungwon arrived to take his shower.

Jungwon sat down in the spot Jay was in and Heesung sat down beside him with his breakfast, handing the four across the table Jake's My Neighbour Totoro bowl that was topped with some pieces of strawberries and the matching spoon. Niki placed a bib onto Jake to limit any messes before starting to feed him.

"if Jake's little" Jungwon began, "What should we do? Everyone who'd usually babysit him are all busy."

"He'll have to come with us" Sunoo replied, wiping some oatmeal had somehow got on Jake's hands.

"Then we'll have to bring a lot of stuff since he's younger than his normal littlespace age" Sunghoon added on with.

Jake finished up the oatmeal and not to anyone's surprise, made a huge mess despite the bib. Heesung got some paper towels and lightly wet them, helping clean up Jake before Sunghoon picked him up and took him to the bathroom.

He laid Jake down on the floor and went through one of the cabinets while looking for the nappies they kept for when Jake slipped this deep. He changed Jake into a nappy then picked him back up and headed for the mentally younger's shared bedroom. He set Jake down on his bed who just watched Sunghoon look for an outfit for Jake with curious eyes. Sunghoon soon came back and dressed Jake in a cooler outfit since it was a warmer day out.

After Sunghoon finished getting Jake ready for the day, he gave him back his dummy and dog plushie before taking him to the living room. There, all of the other members sat down on the two couches waiting for Jakehoon to come back. The five members all cooed when they saw Jake's outfit and the little squealed, hiding his face in Sunghoon's shoulder.

"That looks so good on you, bubble" Niki smiled when Sunghoon sat down with Jake on his lap.

"It sure does" Jay agreed.

"While you two were gone, we packed a bag with a bunch of Jake's little stuff" Jungwon held up a bag.

Inside consisted of a blanket, some snacks and Jake's bottle, an extra dummy and nappies, some of Jake's babyspace toys, another plushie and an extra outfit just in case since Jake was a clumsy little. Jungwon took Jake and helped get him ready while the other members got themselves ready then they all left the dorm for the day.

Jake sat in the back along with Sunghoon, Jungwon and Heesung. During the ride, all of the members' attention were on their little who babbled random words and his caregivers played along like they knew what he was saying. The van arrived at HYBE and Jungwon took Jake back into his arms before carrying him into the company.

They got to a practice room for the day and Niki went in first followed by the other members. While four members of Enhypen began warming up, Sunoo, who was now carrying Jake's bag, laid out the blanket on the floor in the back corner beside the couch and placed the bag on it.

"Jakey, are you willing to stay here while hyungies dance?" Sunghoon asked.

Jake looked up upon hearing Sunghoon's voice with innocent eyes and his dummy bobbing between his lips. He let out a cute squeak then diverted his attention to his plushie. Sunghoon and Sunoo both gave him a hug and they each pecked his cheeks. Sunoo pulled out Jake's rattle and Sunghoon laid Jake down onto his stomach on the blanket.

"We'll be right over there" Sunoo pointed at the middle of the practice room, "Let us know if you need anything, bubble."

Sunoo handed Jake his rattle and watched him give it a little shake before standing up and walking towards the other members who were waiting for Sunoo and Sunghoon. They started the music but kept the volume lower than normal for little Jake's ears and started dancing.

Jake paid attention to the rattle in his hand and shook it continuously, giggling at the sound it made. However his ears caught the music that was playing and he looked up at the mentally olders, his hyungs in littlespace, dancing. Jake was mesmerized by them and didn't notice the rattle dropped onto the blanket as he watched them dance. By the fifth song though, Jake started feeling tired and his eyes began to droop so the little held his plushie close and stayed on his stomach as he drifted off into a nap.

"Hey, bubble. Do you-" Heesung was gonna ask if he wanted to try their dances but stopped when he saw Jake sleeping with his dummy hanging out of his mouth and drooling slightly, "Aww, baby."

"I guess he just started napping on his own" Jay broke the silence.

"Let's take a break" Jungwon added, "We can start again once Jake wakes up from his nap."

The other members agreed regarding what their leader suggested and Jake was moved onto the couch. They covered his with the blanket he fell asleep on and started on their break, some members silently going over some song lyrics.

~ Two hours later ~

The members all stopped what they were doing when Jake started to whine and woke up with tears in his eyes. Niki, being the closest, noticed the wet spot on Jake and immediately connected it. He grabbed one of the extra nappies and the extra overalls they packed before taking him into his arms.

"I'm gonna go change him real quick then we can start again, hyungs" he quickly said before taking Jake to the bathroom.

Niki soon came back with a happy Jake acting like nothing happened. Niki saw the blanket had been laid out on the floor again so he placed Jake back onto his stomach. While he was changing Jake, he could tell Jake was getting hungry so he texted the groupchat and found the little's bottle filled with milk. Niki took out Jake's dummy but grabbed a clip and clipped it to his overalls so they would lose it. Niki slipped the bottle between the mentally younger lips then went to join his hyungs.

Everything was going well. Jake had finished his milk was back to watching the other members like before his nap. At certain times, each member had looked over to see Jake dancing, well, trying to and it made them smile. However, when Sunghoon did a move, he fell onto his bum and screamed.

"Fuck!"

"Sunghoon, language!" the members yelled immediately after, "There's a baby here!"

Heesung had ran over to cover Jake's ears but unfortunately, he heard what his caregiver said.

"Fuck!" Jake exclaimed, repeating the word.

All the members whipped their heads towards Jake so fast they almost got whiplash. Jake just stared back, giggling at their reactions.

"Baby" Jay started, "Did you just speak?" you could hear him slightly happy.

"Fuck" Jake said again, playing with his rattle that was left on the floor.

Heesung, Jay, Sunoo, Jungwon and Niki all sighed while Sunghoon sat there looking guilty. Sure, they were happy Jake said something since he was in such a young headspace but at the same thing, they were not happy it was a swear word.

"Bubble, that's a nono word. We don't say, okay?" Sunoo scolded in a tone that didn't seem like he was scolding Jake.

"Hyungie's right. It was my fault I said that and I didn't realize you would've repeated it" Sunghoon apologized to Jake who without warning, started crying.

"What's wrong, Jakey?"

Heesung had picked him up onto his lap and tried to calm the little down while bouncing him. The members stayed quiet over Jake's cries and you could kind of hear his stomach.

"Are you hungry, bubble? Is that why you're crying?" Heesung asked, making Jake look up with tear-stained cheeks.

"I think that's enough for today" Jungwon announced, "We can stop at an ice cream place on our way back."

"I'll head down to the van with our little bubble. We'll meet you guys there" Heesung stood up with Jake in his arms.

Sunghoon handed Jake his dog plushie and popped the dummy into his mouth before drying his cheeks and watching the pair leave. After the door closed behind them, the remaining five members started packing up their bags to meet Heesung and little Jakey in the van.

Back with the duo, Heesung carried Jake out of the room and heard the door shut behind them. He didn't have Jake's bag full of little stuff as the other members were gonna pack it up. They rode the elevator in silence except for Jake babbling to Heesung through his dummy. They made it out of the elevator and towards the van where the two sat in their spots from before.

A couple minutes later, the rest of Enhypen all files into the van and the driver takes them to the nearest ice cream store. It was pretty close so 5 minutes later, they parked in front of a store with a colourful sign.

"Since we're the closest to the door, we can get everyone something. What do you want?" Jay asked as Jungwon got ready to leave.

Each member listed off something, "And you can just get a scoop of chocolate for our bubble" Sunghoon finished with.

Jungwon finished writing down each member's order and the duo left to fulfill them. They came back around 15 minutes later and handed each member their ice cream all in cups. The van stayed put, allowing the members to eat their ice cream. Niki handed Jake's bib to Sunghoon who placed it on Jake and Heesung began to feed him. Just like breakfast, Jake somehow got chocolate ice cream all over him and they used like 50 wet wipes to clean him up (it was really only 6).

The driver started the van up again and drove the members the rest of the way off. When they got back, they all headed upstairs to the dorm and even though they just had ice cream, Sunoo and Niki started on dinner for the rest. Despite the multiple times his caregivers told him not to, Jake kept repeating "Fuck". The members wanted to stop him but their baby seemed too proud of learning his first word.

~~~

WC: 2306

I think this is my longest oneshot yet. Also, WANTEEZ is finally back after months.

🎂 Happy Birthday to Sungkook from VANNER 🎂

Song recommendation: 'ZOOM' by Jessi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

926 14 8
just a bunch of taekook oneshots, mainly fluff angst and a tiny bit of smut ( I'm not good at this genre guys) and ofc REQUESTS ARE OPEN
5.5K 52 11
You send in your submission, and I'll write the fiction I apologize if my writing is not up to par, i will try my best to write it Contains mainly:...
6.3K 76 5
A collection of hurt/comfort one-shots featuring the members of Stray Kids.
19.5K 307 27
(Boygroup Sickfics/Oneshots) !REQUESTS ARE CLOSED! Trigger warnings ⚠️ will be placed when necessary at the beginning of chapters. - Angst 🖤 - Fluf...