𝐏𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐲 | ʙᴀᴇᴡᴏᴏ

By 1tznmive_ff

A puppy that Bae found in an alley have make her feel like her old, cheerful self. She was very happy for ge... More

Introッ
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 & 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒: 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐀 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐎𝐮𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖: 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 / 𝐖𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗: 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎: 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞⚠️
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏: 𝐒𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐: 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑: 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐩𝐬

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒: 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

168 13 4
By 1tznmive_ff

" Hey, we're home!!!! " Haewon sang.

" Unnie, your voice is not cracking" Kyujin joked which made Haewon gasped.

" Jang Kyujin, do you still want your cat plushy that I won for you ?? " Sullyoon asked, raising her eyebrow.

" Of course, I still want it. Since when Sullyoon unnie become a meanie?? " the maknae whined as she was hugging her cat plushy tightly.

" Actually, it's true. Your voice is amazing n beautiful, but sometimes... You get too confident and your voice gave up on you " Lily exclaimed.

" I-uh-what- that's true " Haewon pouted, holding her cotton candy.

" Hey, has anyone seen them?? " Lily asked.

" Who?? " the three asked back in sync.

" Bae. Jiwoo " the pink hair girl answered.

They all were on the verge of panicking and calling the police department. Fortunately, some snores were heard from Bae's room.

They all turned to the door then sighed in relief. Haewon walked to the the door first with the rest followed behind.

She turned the doorknob then slowly opened it, without making a single sound. They all peeked and saw Bae and Jiwoo, cuddling each other in bed.

They stared and squealed at the sight of them, adorning them. Kyujin took out her camera then snapped a picture.

Luckily for them, the two sleepy heads were in deep slumber. They sighed in relief again then backed away from the door.

Haewon closed the door slowly and quietly then she turned to Kyujin.

" Let me see it " she said.

They all looked at the picture of Baewoo then chuckled at it.

_____________

In the next hour, Bae was first to wake from her slumber. She yawned then turned to the other side where Jiwoo was sleeping.

Her eyes grew widen then she noticed that her arms were around the younger's waist. She analysed Jiwoo's face and stared into space.

" You look like a dream that I've always wanted " Bae whispered.

She slowly lifted up her right arm then caressed the younger's cheek. The older was hypnotized by her beauty that she didn't realize Jiwoo had opened up her eyes.

The younger was awakened by the older's touch then saw Bae, staring at her in admiration. She got startled a bit then looked at where her arms were at.

She noticed that they both were cuddling in each other's embrace. She looked back at Bae then hid her face in her chest.

The older chuckled at her cuteness then caressed her head. She pulled out Jiwoo's head from her chest then gave her forehead a kiss.

" No need to be shy, baby. After all, we're already confessed to each other " Bae grinned.

Jiwoo smiled back at the older then proceeded on cuddling with her. The older wanted to get up at the moment, but she couldn't for some reason.

When she looked at the hybrid girl's facial features, all she wanted to say was ' mine, mine '. She kissed the younger's forehead then caressed her cheek.

" You know.... You look beautiful when you wake up with a bare face " Bae said.

" Hm, thanks. No ones ever complimented me that way " Jiwoo smiled.

" Not even your previous owner?? " Bae frowned.

" Not even her " Jiwoo shook her head.

" That's alright. Cause you know what " Bae got up from the bed, leaving Jiwoo confused. The older faced in front of the younger then made a Superhero pose.

" I, Bae Jin Sol will shower you with all my love and affection towards you. The one and only you, Jiwoo. So, don't be afraid to love someone. Trust me, then you'll eventually see the positive truth " Bae reached out her hand.

Jiwoo looked at her then at her hand. At first, she was hesitant to accept her hand but she gave in eventually.

The younger placed her hand on top of the older's then got pulled up from the bed. She realised that the both of them were a few inches away from their lips.

Her eyes were widened when she felt the older's face was getting closer. Within the speed of light, she blocked her face with her hand.

" Sorry. I'm just very nervous. Also, go brush your teeth stink breath " Jiwoo closed her nose as a tease to Bae.

The older whined then sighed as she marched into the bathroom. When the door closed, Jiwoo begun to spaced out, thinking about what had happen just now.  

The innocent younger, then plopped her face onto a pillow and screamed. It wasn't that she didn't want to kiss the older, but she was very nervous to be in love again.

______________

After those excessive hours in college, the three girls were whining and groaning due to exhaustion. Meanwhile, Sullyoon was pretty productive and obedient so she didn't complain.

" Unnie, how are u not this tired??!! " her girlfriend whined.

" Then, who asked you to stay up late, watching the Powerpuff Girls, huh?? " Sullyoon raised her eyebrow.

" Yah, Buttercup was getting interesting!! " the maknae pouted, then the couple walked into Kyujin's room.

Meanwhile, Haewon and Bae were just laying on the couch, with their eyes shut and still in their smelly outwear. Then, their 20 second nap was interrupted by a white fluffy puppy.

The puppy jumped from Haewon's lap to Bae's lap. The two girls were startled then sighed in relief as they saw it was just Jiwoo in her puppy form.

" Omo, you scare me " Bae giggled.

The puppy lifted her head then noticed something different about her appreance. Not just Bae's, but Haewon's looks were also odd, in a good way.

After a few seconds, the puppy's eyes grew widened then barked. The puppy turned into its human form within a snap of a finger.

" Unnie, you cut your hair short!!" Jiwoo's jaws dropped.

Bae giggled at the look of the younger. Jiwoo turned to Haewon, whose hair was also short.

" Omo!! Yours are also short, unnie!! " Jiwoo fake fainted.

Haewon chuckled then nudged the owner's shoulder to wake the human hybrid. Bae smirked as she knew what she was going to do to awake the girl from her slumber.

The older leaned closer to the younger's face then slowly placed a kiss on the cheek. She would love to kiss her lips, but she remembered that the younger doesn't want to be official yet.

Jiwoo felt a pair of lips on her cheek, so she opened her eyes immediately. Then, she got up and ran into Bae's room, without even looking at her.

" Haha, she's so shy " Haewon giggled.

" Yea, that's why I love her " Bae admitted.

" Well, good for you "

They both got startled by a voice from the kitchen. Lily came out from there, sipping on a juice box.

They both sighed in relief, then Haewon got tackled by Lily's embrace. The pink hair oldest cuddled up her girlfriend like a koala that she is.

" Sometimes, I miss you like you're going away for a very long time " Lily said.

" Aww, that's cute. Wanna cuddle on the bed?? I felt my back hurts by laying on the sofa " Haewon asked.

The oldest nodded her head, then she carried Haewon to their shared bedroom. Leaving Bae alone on the couch, the girl was dead silent for a moment then rushed to her bedroom where Jiwoo was.

" Jiwoo-ah " she opened the door then saw Jiwoo, running around in her puppy form.

" What you doing?? " Bae shut the door.

The puppy noticed her presence, then turned into her human form. She opened the closet then tossed some sleepwear to the older.

" Woah, what was that for?? " Bae chuckled as she took the clothes that were threw in her face.

" Oh sorry. My aim is just not good " Jiwoo shrugged.

" Anyways, what was that kiss for?? You treated me back there like I'm Sleeping Beauty or something " Jiwoo pouted.

" Haha, well. You fainted so I had no choice but to kiss you " Bae smiled then walked to the bathroom.

" Hmph, what a teaser " Jiwoo looked around the room with her arms crossed.

" but- god damn I love her " Jiwoo chuckled to herself, being whipped for someone who rescued her from staying in the dark alley.

" I HEARD THAT " a voice shouted from the bathroom.

" WELL, YOU'RE MEANT TO HEAR THAT " Jiwoo shouted back then smiled at the older's comment.

You're actually not as same as her, unnie. And I'm glad that you're not. Jiwoo thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 137 12
Lily and Haewon have the most adorable friendship. They've met each other since the start of their lives, and they adore each other. They end up grad...
13K 840 30
an nmixx fanfic seven girls. one classroom. one month of detention. they all hate each other. they can't stand being together. will that change as th...
107K 2.9K 21
Y/N a 22 year old graduate student live alone in an apartment. Y/N decided to head out and maybe get a pet or two til they found a injured cougar in...
6.5K 171 33
[COMPLETED] 🌟My Hybrids🌟 (Enhypen, SVT X BPS Reader) In which yn already have a little bunny, but a friend calls seeing if she can take in 7 big c...