COTE Lemons ๐Ÿ‹ : (Karuizawa K...

By BETHEBEST02

Hello to you all horny COTE fandom, as you can see in the title there will be many one shots here that are le... More

๐Ÿ‹Karuizawa Kei & Satou Maya "My First time with them"
๐Ÿ‹Karuizawa Kei "All to myself"
๐Ÿ‹Asahina Nazuna "Comfort her"
๐Ÿ‹Karuizawa Kei "In the morning..."
๐Ÿ‹Karuizawa Kei "My slut or is it..." (Re-upload)
๐Ÿ‹Karuizawa Kei "She is my slut..."
๐Ÿ‹Karuizawa Kei & Satou Maya "Our Genuine Love โค๏ธ"
๐Ÿ‹Karuizawa Kei "it's pool time"

๐Ÿ‹ Karuizawa Kei "KIYOTAKA IS MINE"

1.9K 27 36
By BETHEBEST02

A/N: New story again

A/N: For those of you who weren't into ntr, it's not recomended to read this

A/N: The story will be in their 2nd year

A/N: I don't know when setting will take place, but I make it with my own words. So bear with me okay? Ehe

A/N: if i used this quotation marks like this 'bla-bla-bla' : it means that the person used eyes to talk just like Ayanokouji and Kei conversation, if you know what I mean

Prologue:
Yesterday, Ayanokouji break up with Karuizawa and distance himself from her because he made a promise to meet the class D's leader Ichinose. The shocking part is the fact that he announce the break up infront of his class, dozen of their peers heard them and shocked. This led golden maiden became so angry, and wanted to take a revenge on Ichinose. But she confused on how to do it.
.
.
.
.

Karuizawa's Room

8th of March

09:00 AM

Karuizawa POV

Hiks

Hiks

Hiks

I don't know what to do at this point, it happened so fast and made my heart shattered into pieces.

Ichinose-san, she's the culprit that break our relationship.

I HATE THAT BITCH!!!

From what I heard from my friends, she make an approached to my ex-boyfriend. Because of her, Kiyotaka and I broke up and I'm being abandoned from him because of that slut...

"I hate it, I fucking hate her so much!!!!" Wow, I yelled really loud. Good thing that this room here are soundproof, or else someone's gonna hear it and mad at me

"Damn it, what so good about her anyway?" I don't know, she just has that big knookers and always brag about it. She's like a perfect slut to me, maybe that's why Kiyotaka interested in her.

But why he approach her anyway? Is this has to do with his cunning plan about him joining Ichinose's class? I heard that from certain rumour in our class.

She doesn't know Kiyotaka's true nature, huh?

He is very mean, and dangerous amongs other man.

But I truly fall for him, he's the one that save me from my darkest past, and doesn't disgust about my scar. And I'm the only one that know's his secret about the white room.

He always use me like a tools, but in the end of first year, he confessed to me and that makes me so happy, like a little girl that always been spoiled by their mom. This was the first time I loved someone who wasn't my parent.

"I'm the perfect candidate for him, right?" But why did he do that to me.

We've been dating for a year and a half, but we never had sex. I know doing this kind of indecent thing is strongly opposed by our school, but I really wanted to do it with him. Why my face is turning red all of sudden

"Ah-mou, am i baka or something? O-o-of course he didn't want to do it with me." My voice were all meekly, it creates a shallow deep tone. It's very depressing

"I'm such an idiot..."

However, Kiyotaka choose that bitch over me. I wanted take a revenge on her.

KIYOTAKA IS MINE!

There's no one deserves him except me!

.
.
.
.

After I finished showering and drying my silky hair, I went to the wardrobe. Since it was a holiday, I wanted to find a good mood and go to the Keyaki Mall. That's was my plan from the start.

This is my clothes, I don't know if it's good on me or not? My readers can decided it right~? Surely Kiyotaka and my readers will call me cute, if I'm wearing this blouse and my short skirt~

By the way, I'm noy using any bra so don't stare at my boobs like that~~~

Ah-mou, stop staring at my chest! You making me flustered~

A/N: Ehem, this getting out of hand. The author making this story with just one hand, the other hand... were pumping something, fufufu~

Today was supposed to be a special day, it was my birthday. A day where I could be happy because I was still given a chance by God to live, but everything was ruined because of them.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Mou, why is it so loud!" I complain, I should probably lower down the volume of my phone, it's startled me.

My cell phone which I was putting beside the table rang, who is it? When I checked the screen, it was Satou-san who called me. What could it be?

I swiped my phone and answer her

"Hello?" I said

"Hi, Karuizawa san. Are you alright?" This must be because of Kiyotaka and I broke up, the news goes spread and got to her I guess. When it happened, Satou-san was not in class at that time.

I have to stay strong, wait why she whispered?

"Yeah, I'm fine Satou-san. What's up?"

"'What's up' my ass, did you know that Ayanokouji-kun just dumped you!? In front of class and our friends, girl!!!"

"Yeah, I know that."

"B-but, why? What happen between you two? I thought Ayanokouji-kun loves you and you are the same right?"

"I don't know, maybe Kiyotaka doesn't like my looks or anything. Beside, maybe it has to do with his plan with Ichinose-san..." Oh God, I want to cry so bad. But I had to hold it

"Are you insane! To me you are so goddamn beautiful! And what's with this 'Ichinose-san' thing? Is he want to betray our class?"

"I-i don't know, maybe he has is own reason. Beside if it's gonna makes him free, than I have no right to mad at him..." Why my eyes are watery? Am i crying? For God sake, why am i-

"Hiks-hiks-hiks, what should I do Satou-san..."

"H-hey, please don't cry okay? I have some good news for you, Karuizawa-san." My eyes lit up and my crying stopped, trying to calm down.

She paused for a second, and then continued

"I'm currently at Keyaki Mall. When I was looking for new clothes, I saw Ayanokouji-kun and Ichinose-san holding hands while looking at clothes too. Let me send you a picture." Ah that's why Satou-san speak to me in a low tone as she whispered

"Sure" When I look at those picture, it makes me boil so much. I want to tear her face up and down

Grrrrrr

"What the hell?!?! Kiyotaka and that Bitch?" I said

"You better go the keyaki mall, maybe peek at them from the distance. I should probably head back home before I've got busted."

"T-thanks, Satou-san. You're my best friend indeed."

"That's what friends for right, right? Helping each-other~. Either way, I hope you and Ayanokouji-kun are back to being a couple. Bye-bye Karuizawa-san."

"Bye Satou-san."

She ended the call. I should go and take a look, I hope I can make it in time.

.
.
.
.

Keyaki Mall

09:30 AM

Looks like Satou-san told me the truth. They were indeed at Keyaki-mall, I was peeking at them from the bushes near the bench. Hopefully the people around me will ignore me.

As they walk side to side together, I was furious to see Ichinose-san holding hands like that while looking at him as she smiling to Kiyotaka, even Kiyotaka's face looked daze and somewhat being forced

"Mou, if you don't like it you should said it in front of her or something. Hmph!" I said, with a low tone to avoid getting caught.

Wait

Why do I feel so disappointed, I should be angry right? But when I saw them holding hands, I felt normal. Maybe it's my intuition that they don't really look romantic, because Kiyotaka broke up with me so sudden.

Being in a relationship or dating should have a genuine feeling between the boy and the girl, in order not to be awkward with each other.

In Kiyotaka cases with Ichinose-san, they were like stranger with stranger rather than dating. I was so relieved and wanted to run straight at them and push that bitch away.

But that would have prevented my plan to have sex with Kiyotaka together, while showing it in front of Ichinose-san. Fufufu~

Ahh~

My pussy's getting quivering while thinking about that, I must be ready because today I will steal Kiyotaka's heart. There is no one who can stop me!!!

Chotto matte-yo, hey where did they go?
.
.
.
.

10:00 AM

Keyaki Mall

It's been 30 minutes, and I haven't got a chance to see them or where they disappear. Where are they? Are they aware of me, I don't think so. Because the last time I saw the state of those two, they weren't suspicious at all.

It's all thanks to him, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. I have learn something about not being to suspicious towards other people. It's been fun and thrilling to working with him or should I say 'work for him'.

This is genuinly addicting to do this, with him. It's like a series of detective that I always watch in television, then solving problems here and out.

Ah-mou, enough of that. I should be angry, not remembering all the good times with Kiyotaka.

Let's see...

When I search every corner in the park of Keyaki Mall, I found them. It's really secluded and not many people walking around.

They were sitting on the bench near park. Meanwhile, I watched them from the bushes, not too far and not too close. In order to see and hear their chatter, this way I could solidify my plan.

It seemed like they were chatting about something important

"Kiyotaka-kun, I don't know what to say, but I was very happy when you broke off your relationship with Karuizawa-san and chose me!" Ichinose-san said as she took Kiyotaka's hand and laid her head on his shoulder. Her fat-filled breasts pressed the side of Kiyotaka.

Ah-mou, this is so frustating. Calm-down Kei

"Yeah." He said, his face doesn't change one bit

"At that time Nagumo-senpai said on the ship that you were dating Karuizawa-san, I was very hurt to the point that I want to kill my self. Because of that, I want to expelled Karuizawa-san and kick her ass down..." So she want to take me out too? Such a shame, because I'm the one that gonna tear you apart right now

Fufufufu~

"Don't worry, Honami. You can calm down, you don't have to go that far." He said, while patting her head as he sighing while doing it

"Hehehe, thank you Kiyotaka-kun. You are really kind-hearted, my dearest boy I ever met. I love you so much!" Ichinose-san said as she peck at Kiyotaka's cheek with her lips.

Why are they getting romantic with each other, come on please tell me where you two will go afterwards. I'm getting annoyed watching them so lovey-dovey, mou!

"Yeah, I know." He said, while looking forward to the road.

You're so weird Kiyotaka, if you really like her why does your face never change a bit? Why you didn't say 'I love you too.' I can't read the look on your face. Again my intuition tells me that Kiyotaka doesn't really like this girl so much.

But if he doesn't like Ichinose-san, why did Kiyotaka break up with me huh? I wonder about that, I still don't understand. I'm grateful that once again I've got a great chance to get you again, Kiyotaka.

I'll change that look on your face, into a face full of lust but mixed with happiness like a boy your age. You better be ready, Kiyo-baka!

"Kiyotaka-kun, shall we continue our date in your room? I want to experience an indoor date with you. I heard that Karuizawa-san often does that with Kiyotaka-kun." Ichinose-san said, while let go of her hands on him, and look forward to the scene just like Kiyotaka.

How the hell is she know about us dating like that huh?!?

"Well, what do you say?" She asked again, and this time directly to his face. Perhaps because Kiyotaka didn't respond to Ichinose-san's question, Kiyotaka appeared to be puzzled to answer it.

This is not like you, Kiyotaka. I figured you'd have a thousand plans already in mind, Kiyotaka. Turns out that you can get clueless too~

"Sure, when?"

Of-course he's gotta turn down her-

Wait, WHAT?!?!? Mou, why you accept her request for the love of God. That slut was obviously excited by Kiyotaka's response, her eyes sparkling with excitement

"YES! How about right now, let's go Kiyotaka-kun." She said, as she standing up and dragged Kiyotaka to the boys' dorm. I should probably follow them.

.
.
.
.

They had exited the Keyaki Mall, and were walking towards the Boy's dorm. I still followed them quietly from the distance, and hoped that my plan would work.

Halfway to the boys' dorm, they stopped suddenly. It seems that one of them had left something behind at Keyaki Mall

"Wait a minute, Kiyotaka-kun!"

"Hmm?" He's confused and look at his companion

"I almost forgot to buy the ingredients for our lunch." Wow, how lucky. They had to go back to Keyaki Mall, and this is my only chance to go straight to Kiyotaka's room, rather than following them again

"Sigh, can you go without me? I'm really tired, you know..." He said, while hunching his shoulders

"Mou, you're my boyfriend, right? You should accompany me instead of neglecting me." Ichinose-san said, as she pouting.

Why is she used my trademark, ah-mou you can't used that, grrrrr

"Yeah-yeah, lead the way Honami." He said, while bowing as his hand reach to her with a sarcastic tone

"Let's go Kiyotaka-kun!" She said, while pulling his arm

"W-wait, hold on-" He was not allowed to finish speaking, as Ichinose-san ignored him and kept pulling him back to the mall. The two of them were very daring to do that. I'm not gonna complain though so it's fine

Because I'm the one that gonna break Ichinose-san's heart, hahahaha~

I should keep that in mind, before I blurted out those words.

Instead of following them again, I'd better go straight to Kiyotaka's room. I really miss the atmosphere of our indoor dates when we were still dating, can I go back to the same old thing, like love each other and etc?

I'm still not satisfied with only dating Kiyotaka for a year and a half. I still want to learn a lot from him, I want to be with him even after graduating from this school too.

Gosh, I'm thinking too long, maybe they will be back soon enough. It's time for me to rush over there. I should be more careful, since I'm no longer dating Kiyotaka. The news probably hasn't reached the student around me yet, but I have to stay alert.

.
.
.
.

Time Skip

11:00 AM

Uwahh, my heart almost burst when I entered the lobby, all the boys were looking at me with lecherous gazes. I could hear their chatter as they still looking at me:

"Why is there a girl in the lobby? It's a boys lobby, not a mixed one."

"Did you guys didn't know, she's Karuizawa Kei. One of the top girl in second year class B."

"Wait a minute, I familiar with her face. She's the one that been dump by Ayanokouji, right?" And many others were chatting like that, and it's kinda irritated me!

While enduring their stares, I hurriedly walk with slow to faster pace to the elevator to get to the floor where Kiyotaka's room was.

Thankfully, none of the students in the lobby followed me into the elevator. On second thought, Kiyotaka is indeed very popular right now. They immediately knew that he was the one who broke up with me.

While in the elevator, I fiddled with my mobile phone, killing time while praying that there would be no boys entering the elevator or any other problems that would trouble me.

Luckly when I get to the 4th floor, there no other one. So this my chance to quickly goes to his room.

"There you are, Kiyotaka's room. How's nostalgic~" I said, with a low tone as if whispering.

I immediately took the replica of Kiyotaka's key from my bag that Kiyotaka had made when I was still dating him.

He gave me this key so I wouldn't have to knock or ring the bell anymore, because it can annoy his neighbour.

But why do I still have this key?

Because Kiyotaka forgot to take it, so I can be truly grateful to him. It turns out that Kiyotaka is sloppy about little details just like this, hehehe~

"W-well enough of that."

I inserted the key into the door hole, and opened it slowly so as not to disturb the neighbors next door. Then I took the key back and put it in my pocket.

Once inside his room, I took off my pair of shoes and put them on the shoe rack. And when I opened the door to his bedroom, I could already smell the scent of this man I knew so well

"Sniff-sniff-sniff"

"Ahhh~" his smell, Kiyotaka's smell. It's so good. Even though the air conditioner was on, but I felt very hot. My face were red because of this and my mind's became blank as black hole, on top of that I'm so breathless.

Oh no, am I aroused because of this? I suddenly remember what happen in my dating with Kiyotaka in this very room

"Kiyotaka who confessed to me with strong will look in his eyes"

"When his muscular arms embraced me"

"His hands were patting and stroking my hair"

"When he kiss my lips..."

I was so turned on and my mind was now filled with lust.

Because of that, Kiyotaka's bed called my name obliquely as if telling me to drench it with my semen.

With quick movements while panting due to my lustful thoughts, I sit on his bed, while putting down my bag beside.

My face turned red as I lifted my skirt a little. Then I reached inside and my pussy was already very wet despite I rubbed it when my panties were still blocking my pussy. This is so-

"Ahhh~, Kiyotaka~, nghh~, owhhh~!" I pitch out a sophisticated moan, as I slid my panties and stroke my pussy with my finger. I wanted to stifle my moan by biting my arm, but it was impossible because the sensation was so good

"Mmmmgh~, mmm-akhhh~!, Kiyo-taka akhhhh~, I-love you akhhh~❤️, so-much ahhh~, mmghh~" My other hand unconsciously moved on it's own and went straight to my breast, while groping it and feeling the nipple that had stiffened because of my own actions.

Even though it's still covered by my blouse but the feeling remained the same

"Kiyo-taka akhhh~!!, aghhhh~, this-is mmmh~, wrong-nghh-akhhh~!, b-but it's so good-nghh~" When I got used to the current state, my hand that was still busy groping my pussy immediately changed to inserting my fingers inside, adjusting to my hole.

And when I inserted my middle and ring fingers, the liquid immediately came out a lot and made Kiyotaka's floor wet. My moans are getting blissful as the pleasure reaching towards the climax

"Nghh-ahhhh~, Kiyo-taka~❤️, AHHHHH~, this is getting-akhhh~, intense-nghhhhh~!!" Even though I'm Kiyotaka's ex-girlfriend, my lust is uncontrollable, as my body was getting hotter and hotter.

I started sweating and ignored my common sense. The longer I masturbated, the lighter my body became and the more my lower region vibrated, indicating that I'm about to cum

"Ahhhh~!!!, Kiyotaka-akhhhh!, I'm about to cum-akhhh~!!!!!"

"I'M CUMMMINGGGGGGGGG!" I screamed as my pussy released the semen that had been stuck since I masturbated, so relief.

I don't care if I masturbate and get caught by Kiyotaka-

"Karuizawa?" Wait, that voice. When I look at the door, I was so shocked and dumbfounded, his face was so familiar. It was my ex-boyfriend Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

Ah wait that means he's looking at me masturbating the whole time?!?! My face immediately turned very red and stuttering enveloped my mouth as i speak

"W-wait, e-e-ehh, K-k-kiyo-taka???"
.
.
.
.

Earlier

Ayanokouji POV

30 minutes before

10:30 AM

I'm at Keyaki Mall right now for the second time, because my girlfriend Honami forgot to buy cooking ingredients for an indoor date in my room.

But I'm still thinking about yesterday. I don't know what to say, I broke up with Kei without telling her or something...

NO

I have to go back to calling her by her last name. I'm feeling even more guilty if I keep calling her by her first name for what I've done to her, so I'll stop calling her 'Kei' and back to 'Karuizawa'.

I actually want to break up with Karuizawa because I want to transfer to Honami's class D. This way I can test how Horikita and her friends in class B are progressing.

But for some reason, I felt guilty. She was my first love and it makes her crying really bad when I announced it in front of Class B. The students in Class B cursed me and said that I was a traitor for always being close to Class D students. They were also called me 'bastard' for dumping Karuizawa.

I'm such horrible human being, I can't be trusted as a good boyfriend after what I've done to her. I wish I could turn back time and change for what I did to her. I've committed a big sin doing this to Karuizawa and maybe God will give me a proper punishment.

Sigh

When I was in deep thought, me and Honami are arrived at the supermarket. But then she stopped grabbing me and looked at me with concerned gaze

"Kiyotaka-kun, are you okay? Your face looks like you're pondering about something, what's happen?"

"It's nothing, Honami. Trust me." I said, while patting her head again. The more I do this to Honami, the more I miss Karuizawa whom I've been dating for a year and a half

"Alright, Kiyotaka-kun if that's the case. Let's go to the supermarket, I want to do some shopping hehehe-" As she about to dragged me, I stop her while looking at her

"Wait, Honami."

"Hmm, What happen Kiyotaka-kun?" She ask, while making a confused look

"How about you go shopping by yourself, I have to head back to my room." I said while she looked suprise and kinda sad a bit.

Sigh

I have to change Honami's mood to be good and bright once again, I don't want to make a same mistake. So I stretch my hand towards her head

"C'mon, don't be sad alright?" I said while ruffling her hair, she lit up a sincere smile. She is so easy, and it's totally working, so I continued to spoke

"I just want to clean up my room so that our indoor date will be nice and cozy. You have a replica key to my room, right?" I said while looking at the crowd, it's a good thing that people around are ignoring us

"Yeah, I have. You'll give it to me when you confess to me, remember?"

"Owh, right. By the way, can I go, please?" I asked because she grabbed my arm so tight, she began to red as she looked at me pouting

"S-sure, I guess. You better keep your promise, okay?" Honami said, looking at me with determination

"Yeah-yeah, I keep that in mind"

"I guess I've go inside, see you later Kiyotaka-kun-"

Chu

What the, she kissed me on my cheek again. After that she left me and goes inside the supermarket.

Sigh

Before I go back to my room, I want to surprise Honami by buying her a present. But what kind of gift would suitable for Honami? While thinking about that, I walked around Keyaki Mall to boost my confidence on search for her gift.

.
.
.
.

11:00 AM

This will do. I've gotten Honami's present, surely she'll be happy and won't look away from me. I want Honami to be like Karuizawa who is always with me everytime.

Shit, I think of her, again.

Just why God?

Why she have so much influence on my head? When I'm in the mood to buy Honami gifts, Karuizawa always comes into mind like she's invading my brain, day and night.

I don't know if this is leading me in a good direction or a bad direction

Bzzt

When I wanted to walk out of the Keyaki Mall, my cell phone vibrates in my pocket. When I opened it, I saw a message from Honami

[Kiyotaka-kun, it seems that I'm gonna be late. It turns out that I have a lot of materials to buy, so I'll probably be there in 10 or 20 minutes. Okay?]

That much? What the hell?!? Is she want to make for thanksgiving or something.

[Sure, not a problem.] I replied to her. That should be it, time to go back to my room to clean up.

As I walked to the lobby of my dormitory, I thought to myself. What should I do to Karuizawa? I'm sure she's already instilled a sense of hatred towards me.

I thought she was just a book of relationship, a book that if you read it like a novel, it will end on it's own because the pages have run out until the last chapter. But Karuizawa has stepped further and the pages have become infinite.

She's improved a lot in her academic and her mentality. Because of that, I grew a lot with Karuizawa in terms of relationship and I told her all about my past, about the white room, my father and so on.

But I still confused myself as to why I dated Honami and broke up with Karuizawa. Never mind, it's already too late. It's time for me to enjoy my last moments with Honami.

Forgive me, Karuizawa

When I got to the lobby, I eavesdropped on the conversation of the people around and gave me an anguished glare. What the hell is they talking about? Does it have something to do with Karuizawa and me?

While trying to ignore their stares (and it's really painful), I entered the elevator and wait for about 2 to 3 minutes before I get to the 4th floor and then walked to my room.

It's really quiet here, not that I care though.

When I arrived at the door, I opened it and saw that there were women's shoes. On top of that, the lights was on in my room, am I being robbed or something?

Just as I was about to grab the door handle, I heard someone inside. Out of curiosity, I stabilized my hearing right in front of the door and I heard what sounded like a girl moaning

"Nghh-ahhhh~, Kiyo-taka~❤️, AHHHHH~, this is getting-akhhh~, intense-nghhhhh~!!" What the, she called my name, as if she acquinted with me. Why is she sound like out of breath. When I peek slightly beyond the door, I see some blonde hair in ponytail. Who is she?

"Ahhhh~!!!, Kiyotaka-akhhhh!, I'm about to cum-akhhh~!!!!!" She's what now, ahh why my lower region is rising for fuck sake

"I'M CUMMMINGGGGGGGGG!" Oh god, it was so intense. Why am I so horny looking at her? My lower parts can't be controlled any longer, it's still stood up.

It was time for me to open the door to get a closer look at who she was. When I opened the door wide, I saw a maiden in heat with a bright red face, sweating and panting while looking at me with a bashful look.

This girl I've known for a year and a half. She's Karuizawa Kei, my ex-girlfriend

"Karuizawa?" I said with confused look but I still get in, and put my things in the wardrobe and closed the main door. Karuizawa's bag was also there beside my bed so I pick her bag, to put it in wardrobe too

"W-wait, e-e-ehh, K-k-kiyo-taka???" She stutter trying to regain her conscious, but it's not working because she was still blushing till her ear. When I looked at her again closely, she is very adorable.

Her blushing cheek combined with her confused looks on her face like that, enhance her cuteness to the maximum degree.

Wait

Why am I admiring Karuizawa like that? I should be angry not praising her or something

"Calm down, Karuizawa. For the time being, follow me." I said while dragging her arms to the kitchen and closed the kitchen door

"W-why you come here?" She said, while looking at me. She still have a tint of red in her cheek

"It's obvious, Karuizawa. This is my room, I should be the one to ask, why are you here?" I asked that to her

"T-that's because, y-you and Ichinose-san gonna have a meal together in your room." Karuizawa said, while glancing away from me because she couldn't resist my gaze

"Y-you knew? Just exactly how much do you know?" WTF, why am I stuttering!?!?

"From Satou-san, she gave the picture of both of you in Keyaki Mall." She paused for a moment, and then continued

"After that I followed you both to the dorm, then part ways from both of you and goes to your room after I heard that Kiyotaka and Ichinose-san gonna go back to the mall, but I-" This is getting me so mad. Why didn't I realize that Karuizawa was behind us all along?!?! Not gonna let her stop, my hand moved to her neck and strangle her with a little force

"Karuizawa, why are you peeping at us? You have no reason to see me again. We breaking up because I want to change class to Honami. So memorize that in your brain, Karuizawa!" I said, while glaring at her with killing intent. Why her face is still red? Is she a masochists or something. I'm gonna ignore it.

While the force were so little but it's working, she kinda desperate on letting go of my hand from her neck, she's suffocate

"K-kiyotaka, I-I just w-want we to g-get back-" When Karuizawa wanted to finish her talk, the door suddenly opened

"Sorry, I'm late!!!" Oh no, this is going to be a long story. Guess what? Yup Honami came at a very unfortunate time, I forgot to lock the door, shit. It makes me release my held on Karuizawa's neck

"Karuizawa, hide here." I said with a whisper while point my finger under the counter directly below me

"O-okay, Kiyotaka." Karuizawa said in a whisper tone while nodding it and kneeled there as she trying to maintain her blushing because of Honami's presence.

Because the kitchen is connected to the bedroom, the only thing covering the kitchen was the door. But there was a rectangular hole next to it, and Honami could only see me with my back to her. She didn't see Karuizawa who was hiding right below me

"Kiyotaka-kun, this is the ingredient right here. Where can I put it?" She asked, making me turned my head to her.

I have to stay cool and relax. If Honami knew that Karuizawa is here, then my school-life, and my relationship with Honami will be over. And the school will know that I cheated on Honami with Karuizawa

"You can put it on the table, Honami. Right next the bed."

"Sure." She said, while I'm looking down at Karuizawa's state.

Why she looking at me like that? Her face was very seductive, in addition she bite her lower lips while looking upward at me lustfully

"Kiyotaka~" She whispered to me, oh God I can't resist it when she's making face like that.

I bend my body down slightly and my hand moves to Karuizawa's cheek and caresses it slightly. Her cheek is so soft, like a fluffy cake.

She seems loving it, because she's smilling with her eyes closed while enjoying my hand to the fullest

"Hmm~, hmm~, hmm-Kiyotaka~❤️❤️❤️" She purrs with a low to relax kinda teasing voice. She might be my ex-girlfriend, but as for this moment she is so adorable with her face like that.

This is is so wrong but, I can't handle it-

"Kiyotaka-kun, what are you doing over there?" Honami said as I gasped, and removed my hand from Karuizawa's cheek

"I'm still cleaning up the kitchen, it's not completely clean." I lied, while moving my hands as if I were actually working

"You can sit on my bed, and wait for me okay?" I convince her this time, trying to escape the situation

"Okay, sure." She said, I'm finally successful. She sat down while playing with her cell phone.

I hope nothing's happen, I'm sure of it-

"Nghh!"

What just happen? Why am i moaning?!?! When I looked down below, Karuizawa was groping my crotch and my thigh with her smooth yet delicate soft hand

"What are you doing, Karuizawa?" I asked in whispered trying to endure my lust, and she still looking at me with horny gaze and her eyes saying

'Can I suck on your hard cock, Kiyotaka~?'

"We can't do it, not in front of Hona-" Her hands groping me again, but now she was massaging my shaft then twisting her delicate fingers around my crotch. Even though I haven't opened my pants yet, it feels like I'm being groped directly

'But why your cock is getting hard, hmm~?' She knew that I have a evident boner because of hers as she was masturbating in my bed, a few minutes ago.

I couldn't resist her, so I gave up and slowly opened my pants and unzipped them.

Her bangs covered her eyes, but I could clearly see the blushing of her cheeks as she watched me take off my pants.

Only my boxers were left, leaving Karuizawa unsatisfied and carelessly open my boxer, because she can see my bulge that gonna rip the fabric apart

"No, you can't open it-" She managed to yank my boxers off and she suprised with my enormous size and why the boys are always mentioned me t-rex because of that.

Her face flushed again, and this time it's very red like a tomato, and Karuizawa looked at me with a lewd gaze again

"Your cock it's so big, Kiyotaka~" She whispered as she inspect my cock, her hot breath comes in contact, and she pictured it in her dirty mind while I turned my head to look at Honami.

She still playing with her phone, I guess she's very busy with that-

"Nghh!" I let out a moan, but this time it's very loud, that makes Honami startled

"What happen, Kiyotaka-kun?" Honami asked with curious tone

"N-nothing h-happen, just s-sit tight t-there o-okay. It's just so dirty h-here, nghh!" Why am I stammering so much! I held the edge of the counter, to hold my balance. This is so unusual for me...

"O-okay, if you say so." She said while I'm enduring what Karuizawa is currently doing underneath the counter.

I looked below and saw a beautiful sight.

Karuizawa sucking off my balls with her warm mouth, while slowly pumping my shaft with her other hand. My pre-cum comes out and wetting my shaft, as she spit her saliva at my tip.

My cock instanly erect after she let go of my balls from her mouth, causing Karuizawa to grin in alluring manner at my sluggish face

"You have to endure it you know, or Ichinose-san will find out what we did~" She said while whispering.

Then she stared directly at my eyes as if to say 'carresed my hair please, Kiyo~'

"Sure" her blonde hair it's really silky

"Your hair it's so smooth, Karuizawa." I said, in whispered tone

"T-thanks, Kiyotaka. Now then, prepare for yourself baka~" What now? This girl is something else.

Looking up seductively at me, she stuck out her tongue, moving it around in her lips to indicate that Karuizawa want to taste my dick.

She moved her head towards the tip of my dick, and kiss it

"Chu-Kiyotaka~❤️"

"Nghh-Karuizawa..." This is so good. I couldn't help it as my hand grabbing the edge of the counter again, while she still kissed my tip and put out her tongue to lick my tip in circural movement

"Lick-slurp~, Kiyo-taka chu-slurp~, Lick-lick~"

When Karuizawa was still doing it, Honami asked me

"Hey, Kiyotaka-kun. I want to asked something silly~" She said with a grin, while I'm looking at her, still trying to endure Karuizawa's teasing attack

"Hmm?" I turned my head to Honami, she didn't manage to see it but my sweat appear as I listen to her

"Who's the one is better to be your girlfriend, is it me or Karuizawa-san?" She said, as she playing with her cellphone and lying down on my bed

"I don't know who's better-" When I wanted to finish my sentence, I've got a warmth sensation on my lower half again.

I looked below and saw Karuizawa gobble my whole cock into her tight mouth

"Hmmnghh~"

While she gobble it, Karuizawa taking it more deep into her throat

"GURGHHHH!"

As a result she's choked, while trying hard to pumping my shaft with her hand.

She's sucking my cock more and moved her head back and forth

"Nghh-gurghh~!, hmmm-grughhh~, hehe Kiyotaka-gurghhhh~!, so-good-mmmgurghh~"

"K-karuizawa, nghh~" with somewhat low tone, I grunted.

How can she be this good? I wanted to try to ignore her, but I couldn't because her mouth was so warm. It's making me lost balance and grip hard the edge of the counter to prevent it

"Okay than Kiyotaka-kun. Are you still cleaning your kitchen? Is it really dirty? It's taking a really long time you know." She said, while standing up from the bed.

The sound of the bed rattle flinch Karuizawa's a bit and stop her sucking on my cock, it made me a little angry.

Still my dick hasn't slipped out of her mouth. So I hope she doesn't lick or sucking it up again, but just having it in her mouth is very pleasing so it's very okay.

When I looked more closely at Karuizawa's face, she looked panicked and fear enveloped her entire body, probably because Honami will find out about us.

So I carressed her head to comfort Karuizawa. It's working for her, I could tell just from her eyes.

Thankful eyes

She's pretty cute, still she's just my ex. I don't know if this is a good thing, or not

"Oh yeah, I sometimes heard you talking to someone. Who is it?" Oops! How did Honami know? Just a few seconds of caressing her head, I release my grip from Karuizawa's head, resulting unhappy forms in Karuizawa's face.

Sigh, time to create a logical reason

"I was on the phone with my friend Sudou. Because I'm still cleaning while talking with him and it's making me very tired of-course." I hope she get's it, this is a very logical excuse to me atleast

"Hmm, it's not a girl right? I'm gonna be so mad if you're lying to me..." She pouting when she said it, she still doesn't believe me

"I'm dead serious, Honami. Why should I talk to a girl, when you are the most beautiful person ever." I said with determination. When Karuizawa's heard it, I looked down to her and she's pouting even though her mouth still stuffed with my thing. I should pat her again

'M-mou, Kiyotaka-no baka' Her eyes saying that, while looking at me.

Sigh

When I turned my head again to Honami she lit up a smiley face as she closed her eyes and saying

"Hehehe, thanks Kiyotaka-kun. You're my best boyfriend ever!" She said, as she puffed her chest and folded her arms behind her. She must be proud to have the best guy for her boyfriend

"Yup, as it should be."

"Okay, Kiyotaka-kun. I'm going out for a while, I'm gonna buy a drink at the vending machine in Keyaki Mall, since your kitchen still needs to be cleaned and other stuff." Honami said, putting her cell phone in her pocket and heading out to the door.

I thought she was going to get out straight away, but she paused and glanced back at me

"Kiyotaka-kun, would you like a drink?" That's it? I thought it's something so important

"Hmm, I want a green tea please." I said, while looking at her

"Sure. After I come back here, the kitchen has to be cleaned before I arrived, okay?" She said

"Yeah-yeah, I've got you Honami." I said, while patting Karuizawa's head again. While I'm talking and stall Honami, this chick it's just purring like a cat while enjoying my hand on her head, I don't know why am I doing this. But she's liking it so it's not a big deal doing it to her again. We still doing it while waiting Honami walked out of my room.

Right now it's just me and my ex, Karuizawa Kei

"Karuizawa, how about we continued? The barrier is already out of my room." I said, as I looked down to her. She removed my cock from her little mouth, her saliva dripping as she trying to take a little breath for a minute.

After she calm down, she stared at me. Her purple eyes drew me in, making me froze a little bit

"Even though it's your own girlfriend, you're considered her as a hindrance~. You're such a bad boyfriend, period~" She said with cheeky smile. I think she might be right.

After a few seconds she bringing her lips closer to my dick, her hot breath came contact with mine resulting my dick twitching on it's own

"Sure, Kiyotaka. Let's do it~" She said while looked up to me with a seductive look. Making my dick stood tall as if he listening to Karuizawa's word

"Karuizawa" I spoke her name in cold tone while pulling her head from under the counter violently, making herself kneel right in front of me

"Ahh!! Kiyo~"

I handle her pretty rough but I didn't care such thing about her pain. I held tight onto her ponytail while stabilizing my cock towards her tantalizing pink lips

"I shut your mouth with these, Karuizawa-" I advanced my hips, and pushed my t-rex further into Karuizawa's little hole called mouth and stretch it wide

"GURGHHHHH!!!" She's choked again because my big dick thrust deep into her mouth and my tip cock just hit her throat. Her mouth it's so warm.

I paused for a moment and look at her closely. Her naughty eyes caught me as if she was asking me to get really assertive.

This slut

"Karuizawa!!!" I scream as I moved my hips back and forth while holding her ponytail, feeling the sensation of her warm, yet moist little mouth

"Nngurghhh~❤️!, Gurghhhhh~!!!, Ahhh-gurghhh~!!!!!, Kiyo-gurggggghhh!!"

I bobbed her ponytail, controlling her head with my hips movement while ignoring Karuizawa's moan that roam the entire space. I could see her eyes form tears as I moved my hips faster, not allowed her to catch a breath

"Grughhh~!, Mmmf-gurghhhhh~, Kiyo-taka gurghhhh~!!!, Mmmm-grughghgh~!!" I felt the heat coming off my body, I was sweating profusely and my dick was trembling hard inside her mouth, indicating that I'm about to cum.

Karuizawa realized it, and used her tongue more frequently and lick my tip and my shaft

"Mmmm-gurghh~, Kiyo-grughhh~!, This is so-ngurghhh~!, good-gurghhhh~" This sly girl, why is she doing this to me? I should be the one that dominate her not the opposite, but it's to late.

She using her saliva more this time, makes her mouth very slippery

"I'm close, Karuizawa! I'm about to cum, nghhh! Karuizawa!!!!" I said with desperate tone as I grab her head and tugging her ponytail at the same time to control her head movement.

I'm letting everyone know that Karuizawa's mouth was for me all alone

"Just cum-gurghhh~!, in my mouth-ghurghh~, Kiyo-taka-gurgghhh!, let it out-grughhhh~!, J-just like a toilet-mmmmgurghhh~!!!!!" She beg me huh?

Very well

At the same time of our breathtaking motion, I shot my semen inside her mouth with large amounts

"Karuizawa-NGGH!!!!"

Spurt

Spurt

Spurt

Spurt

Spurt

"Mmmmmmm-ghhh!"

Hahh-hahh-hahh

I was so relieved to have shot all of my cum into her mouth. Good thing that Honami is not here, because both of us were in the blessing for internity until now.

As I released it slowly from her mouth, my cock instantly became watery and oozed fluid from the tip.

When I look closely at Karuizawa's face, I can see her drool around her mouth, her sweating appear as well her saliva flowed from her lips.

Her cheeks are puckered from still having my ejaculate cum in her mouth

"What will you do next, Karuizawa? Are you going to swall-"

"Gulped" What the, she gulped it all the way? She's insane

"Mou, your cock is so darn big, I almost passed away because of that~" She paused for a moment to regained her breath.

Bzzt

My phone ringing in the counter. It must be Honami, she's so annoying. Luckly my cell phone rang after I did that with Karuizawa, otherwise the mood would have been ruined

"Who is that, Kiyotaka?" She ask me because the sound were so audible

"It's probably Honami, so I'm gonna turn it off my phone." Hearing what I said makes her grin a bit

"She'll be very angry at you, if you ignore her again, Kiyotaka~"

"I don't care, it's not your problem Karuizawa."

"Hehehe~" She laugh as if she didn't care about any word that comes out from my mouth.

After she done with her laugh, she spoke to me

"I wouldn't be surprised if your friends call you T-rex because your dick is so big. So, do you want to continue further than this~?" She said. After that she getting up before me, then hug me and wrapping her arms around my neck, as she gazing at me with a passionate gaze.

Is this what they call an affair? It's getting more and more addictive, makes me curve my lips a little bit

"K-kiyotaka, you smiled?!?!" She said while shocked appear on Karuizawa's face, because she was seeing my grin

"Just shut up, Karuizawa!" I lifted her onto the edge of the counter, grabbing her cheek and her nape then kissed her savagely while inserting my tongue into her mouth. I could sense some of her saliva and mine gushing to the floor

"Mmmf-kiyo~, ahmmmmf-Kiyotaka~!!, mmmmmf~❤️!!" Still raping her mouth, I held her breasts, stroking it gently. Although still covered by her clothes, I could feel the softness of her breasts in my hand

"Kiyo-mmmmf~, it's so-mmmmf, good-mmmmf~!!!, Mmmmf-ah-" As I removed my mouth and my hands from Karuizawa, I took a little glimpse of her face and saw that this maiden in heat really loves it. Her face was bright red like tomato and she looked at me with a blissful look

"You're so adorable, Karuizawa." I said sincerely to her, while staring into her purple eyes.

She smiling heavenly at my words as she wrapping her arms around my neck again

"Mou, Kiyotaka~" Her hot breath weeps my skin face, making me moved my head towards her neck. Seeing my sudden movement, Karuizawa tilted her head and showed off her perfectly smooth neck

"Karuizawa!!!" I screamed at her as I licked her neck, then traveled to her collarbone, while licked it upwards to her jaw, making Karuizawa moaning in pleasure

"Ahhhh~!, m-my neck-akghhh~!, Kiyo-taka-arghhhhh~!!!, It's so-nghhhhh~!, goood-owhhhh~❤️!!!!" I licked those three parts over and over again, and sometimes I cupped her, marking her neck with hickey bites

"AHHHHH~!!!, Kiyo-ahhhhh~!, it's so intense-arghhhh~!!, t-that's gotta leave a mark-nghhhh~❤️!!"

I'm not gonna put the mark where everyone will notice it. But the way I see it, she always tease me from the start. This is a little revenge for me, so it's fine.

After a few minutes of marking her neck, I stopped doing it, and left Karuizawa puzzled for a moment while her face is still red like tomato

"E-eh, Kiyotaka. Why did you stop?" She ask, a disappointed look appear on her face.

She began to twirling her fingers onto my chest, to gain a new reaction on mine

"Nghh~, Karuizawa." It's working, as I moan in pleasure. Her fingers is so soft, it's tickle my body.

After a moment of her teasing antics, her face turned lascivious as she looked into my eyes

"Please carry on Kiyotaka, I know you want it~" She said with teasing tone as she stand in front of me and hugged me again, then pressing her boobs on my chest

"I don't know, we're not dating anymore. We should stop-" She grabbed my cock as sudden attack to teased me

"But your cock is not helping you at all~" She sees me clearly.

Then she leaned her head towards my ear and whisper

"Come on impregnated me~, put your big dick inside my wet pussy, Kiyotaka~" After Karuizawa said it, she immediately removed her skirt then turned her body and stretched her ass towards me.

Karuizawa flaunt her pussy that were still covered by her panties

"Mou, this is so embarassing~. Come here, Kiyotaka~~~"

She's testing me, isn't she? Fair enough.

I quickly grab her waist and pushed her so that she was leaning with her hands on the edge of the counter, this is make Karuizawa startled for a bit

"Nghh, mou-Kiyobaka~" I ignored her as I tease Karuizawa by rubbing her ass with my cock

"Aghhh~, Kiyo-taka~, don't tempt me-nghh~, just do it in my-aghhhh, pussy-mmmmh~" She can't hold it in any more huh, well I'll do it one time to keep her quiet.

This is will be my first time doing sex with a girl, on top of that she is my ex. I didn't do it with Honami, because I just doesn't have time to do it with her yet. I don't know if Karuizawa were still virgin or not, but who cares right.

I held her waist again and pointed my cock towards her cunt that were still blocked by her panties. I slid it down to the floor and I felt an unbearable pleasure, even though this was still her walls

"Nghh~, mou you meanie-nghh~, Kiyo-baka~, just stick it-nghhh~, in my pussy-Kiyotaka~" She said while enduring her moan.

When I have found the rhythm and the right timing, I inserted it slowly in her tight pussy

"Nghhh~!!!, Kiyotaka-aghhh~, my pussy-nghhh~!, I-it's m-my first time-nghhh~!"

Wait

There's blood here. It turns out that you are still a virgin huh. It makes me so excited and insert it with force, cutting Karuizawa in half

"AHHHHHHH-KIYOTAKA!!!!!!!"

Nghh

Her pussy is so fucking warm. It's so surreal.

As I plunged in deep into her, my cock felt like it was clamped tightly. It's something I've never felt before in my whole life as she squeezing my cock, making myself move my hips back and forth to feel more of this great sensation

"Arghh~!!!!, Kiyo-taka-arghhhhh!~, it's so-aghhhh~, good-ahhhhh~" She's my ex, but I'm doing this like a real boyfriend.

While ignoring her moan, I used my instincts and leaning to Karuizawa's back and then unbuttoned the front of her clothes.

She's not using a bra huh? This makes it easier for me.

After that I squeeze her breasts using both of my hands, my hips keep poking her ass back and forth till it breaks her pussy

Pah

Pah

Pah

"Mmm-argghhhh~!, Kiyo-akghhhhh~, not my breast-arghhh~!!!!!, y-you're so rough-akhhhh!" While ignoring her moaning again, I pinched her nipple with my fingernail and my other hands moved towards her ponytail, and pulled it with strong force that her head was drawn inward

"M-my nipples-owhhh~!!!, y-you breaking me-akhhhhh~!, apart-ahhkhh~!!!, KiyotakaAAA~!!!!!" The longer I heard her pleading, the more my body started to sweating heavenly. I felt the same way when I was in her mouth, I'm about to burst out

"Nghh, I'm about to cum, Karuizawa! Just hold on tight." I said, while thrust her three times with one single motion

Thrust

"Ahhhhh-Kiyotaka!!!!" I ignored her scream

Thrust

"Kiyotaka-akhhhhhh!" My body moved on it's own

Thrust

"Kiyo-taka akhhhhh!!!!!" I really don't care about her current state

I'm going crazy. Hornyness grew over me, as I ignored her screams, her moans, and her pleas once again.

I pulled her arms towards me and kept moving my hips back and forth to split her pussy in two with my big cock

"AHHHHHH-Kiyotaka~, I'm about to cum-arghhhhhh!!!!, d-dame yo-arghhhhh!"

"You want to cum huh?" I'm gonna test her

"Y-yes Kiyotaka-aghhh~!, I want you to cum-aghhh!, inside me-owhhhhh~!!, KiyotakaAaAa~!!!!!"

"Fuck!!! Karuizawa!!!!!" I can't contain this anymore. I scream at her and at the same time my cum released inside her

Spurt

Spurt

Spurt

Spurt

Spurt

Spurt

"I'M CUMMMINGGGGGGGG!!!" I ignored her scream, as her dam breaks and filled with my endless cum that flood into Karuizawa's womb.

Phew

At last I shot all of it inside her as she told me to do so, while I still grip her hand

"Hahh-hahh-hahh-hahhh~" A sense of relief prevails in the state of Karuizawa, as she trying to regained her composed after the intense sex.

I don't know if it's gonna make her pregnant or not, but I have to take responsible even though I'm still her ex.

My cum was still flowing while my dick was still inside her pussy. I released my grip from her arm, and placed her gently on the edge of the table while my cock was still inside her wet pussy

"Your pussy it's so good, Karuizawa." I said with heavy panting, as I wrapped her waist with my two hands while I lean towards her back. Her body is so slim and smooth, as expected of a girl's body in high school

"T-that's because y-your cock is so darn big Kiyotaka-nghhh~" After a few minutes still inside her pussy, I released it slowly to avoid any chafing. And that's when the jackpot came: my cum that intertwined with hers poured like a cascade down to the floor.

After that she loosened up her body while straddling her thighs, to showed me her pussy that was still oozing with my cum

"M-mou, y-you let it out too much Kiyobaka~, I'm going to get pregnancy because of you!" She pouted and looked at me with sullen face, making me tilted my head in confused

"But I really don't care if it's you, Kiyotaka~" Karuizawa said again, and this time looking at me with a mischievous gaze.

Her seductive words turned on something in me, as I looked down to my cock. That thing stood up again

"Karuizawa..." I said, while looking at her intently like a predator, she knew my intentions because Karuizawa look at my lower region too

"K-kiyotaka? Your cock is standing up again-" I ignored her words, and carried Karuizawa to my bed by throwing her down violently

"Ughhh!" She yelp because of that, but I don't fucking care. Then I locked the door from the inside so that no one could enter even Honami with her replica key. After that I went straight to the bed and pinned Karuizawa down

"Kiyotaka?" She confused. Her face was so red, she had completely submitted and succumb to me as if I already own her body.

With a gaze full of terror, I forcefully opened Karuizawa's blouse swiftly and throw it aside, made her completely naked.

I also took off my t-shirt, revealing my very muscular body. Karuizawa just staring at my body the whole time, and then look at me in the eyes with her cheek blushing in red because of that

"Kiyo-taka~❤️" All parts of Karuizawa's body such as her breasts, her neck, the scar on the lower left side of her breasts, her smooth white belly, all invoke something carnivorous in me.

Without thinking I immediately kiss and licked all of it with slow to fast movements. Sometimes I would suck on her pink nipples, it didn't produce any milk but it still good.

Karuizawa could only moan while hugging my neck and grabbing my hair tightly

"AHHHHH-Kiyotaka~!!!, arghhhh-mmmh~!, It's hot-akhhhhh~!, s-so good-akhhhh~❤️" Then I traveled from her top to her lower part, and then I licked her pussy roughly, as I held her inner thigh

"Nghhh-Kiyo~!!, arghhhh~!!, you're so-akhhhhh~!, roughh-mmnghhh~!!!"

I didn't really know how to implement the flavor of her cunt, but the moment I heard Karuizawa moan, I was instantly aroused and kept licking her pussy all the way to her clitoris

"Arghhhhhh~!!, Kiyo-taka akhhhh~!, not there-akhhhhh~, my p-pussy again~owhh, mmm-akhhh~!" She moaned so loudly that she grabbed my hair again but she didn't push me away but instead she pulled me deeper into this blissful moment.

When I felt that her pussy was extremely wet, this meant that it was already really lubricated. I will insert my cock into her pussy again

"Karuizawa, I'm going to do it one more time, okay?" I said, while looking at her as I grab her inner thigh and pointed my cock into her wet pussy

"S-sure, Kiyotaka. Don't hold back~" She said, while stretching herself out by holding the bed sheet

"You don't have to tell me, I already know, you fuck!" I cursed at her as I shoved my dick into her tight pussy

"KIYOTAKAAAAAAAAA!!!" She moaned my name in ecstasy as I felt the same pleasure from the kitchen. I immediately drove my hips back and forth into her narrow pussy, violently

"Arghhh~!!, Kiyotaka-argggghhhh~!, this is so good-arghhhh~!, mmmm-ahhhhh~!!!!" Unlike before, I gently intertwined both of her finger and pinned it down to the both side of Karuizawa's head as I still advancing my hips

"Is it good, Karuizawa?" I asked while in the middle of sex, trying to endure my cum that will be out anytime soon

"Y-yes akhhhh~!!, i'm about to cum-nghhh~!, Kiyo-taka-arghhhh~!, f-fuck me hard-akhh~!!" Damn it, her pussy it's getting really narrow

"Karuizawa!!! Your pussy it's so tight! Nghhh!" I admit it to her while screaming, as I mindlessly slam her hips with mine and make a weird contact

Pah

Pah

Pah

"Ahhhh~!!, Kiyotaka-owhhhh~!, can you-nghhh~!!, c-call me by my-ahhhh~!!, first name-ngghhhh~❤️❤️❤️!!" Her face turned 180 degrees: her eyes rolled back and emitted heart sign, sweat poured from her forehead and her collarbone and so on.

Her pussy squeezed me even more, compelled me to make it rough than ever

"Kei-kei-kei!!! I'm about to cum, FUCK!" I cursed to myself while saying her first name.

My mind began to wander, as if my goal now is just to satisfy my ex, who soon might return to being my girlfriend.

Because of that I let go of her hand and change my target into her hips, and grip it tightly as my hips still doing back and forth motion

"M-me too-aghhhhh~!!, let's cum-ahhh~!! together-Arghhhhh~!!!!"

Spurt

Spurt

Spurt

Spurt

"KIYOTAKAAAAA-AUGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"KEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" We both screamed at the same time, and at that exact moment I shot the last of my cum into her pussy in mostly the same amount as before.

My cum and hers intertwined again as they flowed rapidly into her womb, some of it flow to the outside of her pussy, making the bed super sticky and super messy. I have to clean that and change my bed sheets, after this.

With a slow movement, I released my cock from her pussy and then I laid down beside her, regardless of my wet mattress

"You cum inside me so much, idiot~. You have to take responsibility, okay~" She said, while hugging my arms and resting her head on my shoulder. I looked up at the ceiling, thinking about how should I talk to Honami.

I looked beside, and Kei just look me in a seductive gaze, I kissed her forehead in return

"Kei, how do I tell Honami the truth about us?" I said, while patting her head and sometimes ruffling her blonde hair

"Hmm, what if Kiyotaka told her when Ichinose-san returned here. I'm gonna get out, when she's arrived here. And also why did she take so much time to buy a drink?" She asked

"Your idea is not that bad, Kei. But I need a few more days, just to play around a little bit. I'm gonna crack her heart and filled it with some 'darkness'." I said, still stroking her head and sometimes caressed her cheek, softly. While doing it to hers, I continued to spoke

"By the way, the rumor of me switching classes was just a discourse, I wouldn't leave my first love. I just wanted to experiment 'that relationship' with Honami but it was a terrible plan for me. Then you're asking why she took so long to get here, right? It might have something to do with the message I ignored earlier." This is the first time I've explained a lot like this, as if there's no burden whatsoever.

When I looked at Kei's face, I thought she had fallen asleep hearing me but she was smiling widely while tightening her embrace on me

"I'm beyond words about your plan, Kiyotaka! Thank you so much for accepting me again. I really don't care about anything else, I just want to be in your arms, in your chest, and everything just with you." Her words, her embrace, all of it felt amazing and comforting.

This is a feeling that could not be described, Honami could never do that to me. I think only Kei can make my heart pound like this.

After a few seconds, she pouted and look directly to my eyes

"A-and I'm still a little jealous of Ichinose-san, hmph!" She's pouted and grumpy like that but why she look so adorable? Is this the true power of Karuizawa Kei? I smiled silently to myself as I looked at Kei's pouting face.

To calm her down, I pat her head and carressed her hair again. After that I gently answer Kei's embrace and wrapping my arms around her neck. I want it to stay like this forever, but I have something to do about settling things with Honami and others.

Screw it. Just let it be like this for a minute or maybe dozens of minutes, it doesn't matter anyway.

.
.
.
.

12:00 AM

After we cleaned up my room and kitchen, I immediately took my cell phone from the kitchen and saw some messages from Honami. I sat next to Kei on the bed and Kei turned her head towards my cell phone. I guess she wanted to see the messages too

[After I bought drinks for us, I was suddenly pulled by Mako-chan and Chihiro-chan.]

[They were surprised that I was alone there, so they took me for a walk around Keyaki Mall.]

[I'm sorry, it looks like our indoor date needs to be canceled.]

[Please invite me next time, I really want to experience an indoor date like your ex, Karuizawa-san. Maybe she will be jealous of me, hahaha!!!]

When we finished looking at Honami's super long message, Kei burst out laughing

"Hahahaha, is she stupid or something?" I don't know what to say, I kinda like Kei's childish nature. Like the time when she pulled me into the swimming pool during first year.

It's really nostalgic, for us (for me.)

"You don't have to be so rude, Kei. You're not suitable for that kind of behavior." I said with a smile on my face while lifted her chin towards me, I saw her turn red and pouted

"Ah-mou, you're always teasing me. Hmph!" Endured it Kiyotaka, you must not get aroused. That's enough for today. Hmm this is a perfect time

"I've got something for you." I said while getting up from the bed, leaving Kei puzzled. My feet dragged me to my wardrobe to get the former Honami's gift, and give it to Kei. She's deserved it more than anyone

"This is for you. Happy Birthday, Kei." I said, while handing her the present, as she still frozed and speechless. After a few minutes, she looked to me and her face is really bright red. When Kei spoke, her voice stuttered

"E-eh, t-this is for me? Are you s-sure, Kiyotaka?"

"I'm serious. If you don't want it, you can throw it away-" As I'm about to say any word, she interupted me

"No!! I'm gonna treasure it, Kiyotaka! Hey, can I open it?" Why do you even ask when you've already unwrapped the gift, woman ☕.

When Kei saw her gift, she was shocked. It was a box of ring covered with gold ornaments. Her eyes lit up as she opened the box hastly

"K-kiyotaka, is this-" A gold ring with diamond pendant

"Yeah, are you like it?" I asked, while stare at her silently

"No, I love it so much. Thank you, Kiyotaka ❤️" She said, while still inspect it as her eyes gleamed in happiness

"May, I?" I held out my hand, asking to help place it on Kei's finger

"S-sure." She said, as she offered her hand to me. After I got Kei's consent, I carefully held her ring finger, inserting the ring into her finger

"It's fit!!! This ring is so pretty, Kiyotaka. This must be very expensive, right?" Kei said, while as she looked at the ring in her hand, the diamond pendant sparkled like the moon that shine and bright the night sky

"Yup, it's around 100,000 Points." I said, while looking at her still smilling whatever Kei see the ring in her hand. When I revealed the price of the ring that I bought, she was very taken aback and her face immediately turned very red again.

This girl is very easy to get red in the face, I really like this side of Kei. Very different from when I first met her, with her gyaru facade

"That's a lot! Are you sure this is not too much?" She asked while looked down on the floor, Kei still on the fence between accepting my gift or not.

Maybe Kei is still skeptical, because I rarely shop at such fantastic prices. This is the first time I've spent such a high amount (The necklace it's still a child's play when it comes to the price), but I don't really care if it's for Kei

"I didn't care anyway, I bought you a necklace once, and you said the design was really childish, but Kei accepted it happily. Then I was going to buy you another necklace, but since you've already have it, I buy this ring as a gift for you, Kei." I said, while stroking her head.

Kei smiled widely at my explanation, and hugged me tightly. She wrapping her arms around my neck as her soft breasts touching my chest

"Ah-mou, if you said it like that, it makes me so grateful that I came to you, Kiyotaka. I accept this beautiful gift and I don't want us to be separated anymore. I love you so much Kiyotaka, from the bottom of my heart ❤️!" My heart was beating fast, Kei probably heard it. I accepted her embrace while saying

"I love you too, my dearest Kei." We stayed like this for about a minutes, Time seems to stop when we hug like this.

While still giving each other warmth with embracing like this, I am vowing on behalf of my life and hers.

I will not let anyone mess with our relationship again, whether it's Nagumo, his minion which is all of the third year student, Ichinose, or my own father, or anyone.

I will fight them all, whatever it takes. In my thought I promised like that while hugging Kei tightly.

Her tiny body giving me warmth that I never got when I was a child. Thank you so much Kei, I promise I won't be separated from you again.

.
.
.
.
.

The end

A/N: Wtf its a record again, 9k words wow

A/N: Updated (it's 11k+++ words)

A/N: Don't commit an affair in the real world, okay? It's really fucked up 😵‍💫. But I really despise Ichinose recently, so I don't give a fuck

A/N: Bonus for all of you

Pictures of Karuizawa Kei

Source: it's written in the picture

Source: I've kinda forgot where I download this, but I believe it's from x/twitter. But I forgot who's the artist.

Source: From the anime COTE S3 episode 9

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 17.9K 23
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
509K 43.9K 30
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
762K 46.4K 49
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...
672K 26.1K 74
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...