cold as you ||t. riddle||

By Liana_Woods

"๐‘–'๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ฆ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข" (-๐—๐–บ๐—’๐—…๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—Œ... More

๐’„๐’๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–
๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†
๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’๐’๐’†
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’๐’†
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’Š๐’™
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’†๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’—๐’†
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’Š๐’™๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š
๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’๐’†

๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’

141 6 17
By Liana_Woods

┏━━━━•❅•°•❈•°•❅•━━━━┓
𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖈𝖍
┗━━━━•❅•°•❈•°•❅•━━━━┛

12 March 1943

'Where do you think Rin has gone?'

Elena had spent the last month searching for an answer to this very question. She had stated from where she had last scene him, in the Forbidden Forest. She knew he hadn't returned to the castle, so maybe he had gone to stay with Kingsley and the others in Hogsmeade. Under weeks of contemplating she had now decided that her next stop was the underground tunnels Rin had taken her. She wasn't sure if she would find them there, but it was worth a shot.

Elena followed the path Rin had showed her and reached the darks corridors that lead to the tennis court. The room was now transformed into a sort of headquarters, with long tables stretching from one side of the map to the other with maps and newspapers laid on top of them. There were a few people running around, Elena looked for a face she could recognise.

"He's gone because of you!" A girl shouted from behind Elena, sending a spell her way. Elena dodged it smoothly and turned around to see who she had assumed was Clara. "What did you do to him?"

"Clara, stop it." It was Kingsley who grabbed the girl and calmed her down.

Elena was shocked, why did she assume that it was because of Elena? "Kingsley, can I talk to you? It's about... him." Kingsley nodded, taking Clara out of the room and returning to her side. Elena didn't even know what to say. "Rin didn't come here?"

"No," he sighed. "He was afraid before he returned to Hogwarts."

"You don't think I had anything to do with his disappearance, do you?"

"I don't know you, but he loved you. At least he said he did."

Elena didn't believe that. "He only said that to get close to me. He had orders from Grindelwald."

"Oh... You know..." Kingsley looked down. "Yes, he went to that orphanage to get close to you, but afterwards... His feelings were genuine."

"I don't believe that." Elena whispered to herself. "Do you know anywhere else he could have gone to?"

"No, it is either he ran away or they eliminated him."

"They?"

"Grindelwald."

Elena felt shivers run down her spine. It could very well have been that Grindelwald had taken care of him like he said he would. "I'm sorry for bothering you. I'll leave now."

"Be careful," he said as Elena was leaving. "There are things you do not know."

•❅────✧❅✦❅✧────❅•

Abraxas' words kept replaying in her mind and Elena couldn't bring herself to let it go. She was sure Tom was somehow involved in his disappearance. Elena spent the whole day trying not to run into him, because if she did she would need to ask. Sadly, they had Divination together.

When Elena entered the classroom, everyone had already taken their places. Tom was waiting for her like always. He had made an effort to help her with her studies, and she was able to catch up fairly quickly thanks to him. She felt bad accusing him of harming Rin when Rin had caused so much pain for her. Still, as soon as she sat down she cast muffliato.

"Oh?" Tom said shocked, "Is everything alright?"

"No." Elena sighed. "I talked to Abraxas."

"Hasn't it been a minute since you did?" Tom was so calm, too calm.

"So you know what he told me." Elena didn't understand. "I went looking for him. I have been looking for him, but it is only you and I who have last seen him, and with what Abraxas said..."

"I did not kill him," Tom said nonchalantly, "If that's what you're asking."

"What was Abraxas talking about? Him, you and Nott?" Elena was surprised that Tom wasn't angry with her for asking these questions. "Why did he make Orion and Nott break up if he hadn't done anything bad?"

"I guess I can tell you, but you'll promise me you'll stop looking for him." Elena nodded, Tom continued, "That night we went back to the forest. Nott, Malfoy and I. We beat him up, no magic. He had it coming."

"Is that all?"

"We left him and came back to the castle." Tom looked at her candidly, "You can read my mind if you don't believe me."

"No," Elena said lifting the spell and turning to the professor. "I believe you." 

•❅────✧❅✦❅✧────❅•

One of the perks of being a prefect was that Tom could wander around the corridors late at night. Today, his path had taken him to the Chamber of Secrets again. It had almost been two months since he had last gone down there and for a special occasion at that. Now the cold, humid air of the chamber hit his face and the distant sound of water dripping was music to his ears. He whistled along merrily, everything had gone according to his plan.

"Who are you? Please! Let me go!"

Tom laughed as the boy's screams echoed in the chamber. He continued his tune as he made his was over to the boy who looked distressed and disfigured. He stayed in the shadows, inspecting him. His hair had gotten longer, covering most of his face. The same clothes he had worn in the forest were now dirtied and wet, making him even more miserable. The dried bits of blood he couldn't wash away still lingered on his skin. 

"She has been looking for you." Tom spoke calmly, in stark contrast with the boy's frantic mannerisms. "Well, not anymore."

Rin recoiled in surprise as Tom stepped out of the shadows. He had not seen who had attacked him that night. He remembered two people and the next thing he saw were the serpent statues in the big and empty chamber. He didn't know how long it had been, but food and water would appear every now and then, just enough to keep him alive.

"I have questions. If you give me the answers I want, you can walk away freely."

"Why wait all this time?" Rin spoke proudly, if Tom wanted answers he wouldn't hurt him just yet.

"She would notice. She is smart, smarter than most." Tom walked around the boy, teasing him with the thought of Elena. He could see Rin clench his jaw every time he mentioned her. "Why her?"

"I don't know." Rin closed his eyes. "Grindelwald wanted her. I was only following orders."

"Why you? Though I guess that question is pointless since even after two months locked up in this chamber, your mind is still guarded heavily." Tom scoffed, "You're the perfect match for her, she couldn't have read your mind even if she wanted to."

"You think you're smart, don't you?" Rin spat. "You know nothing about her."

"Oh, but I do." Tom knelt down, meeting the boy's eyes. "Was it that hideous necklace you gave her that allowed Grindelwald to enter her mind?"

Rin started laughing, enjoying Tom's confusion. "Not as smart as you think. It was you, you fool. You weakened her mind trying to access that memory. She was defenceless because of you!"

Now that was a surprise. "Was that your plan all along? Get her to Grindelwald?"

"I only needed to gain her trust, she came willingly. She wanted to go to that rally, she liked spending time with me."

"So it was all a hoax?"

"No." Rin looked away, tears in his eyes. "I never thought I'd grow to love her."

Tom tsked, laughing to himself. "Pathetic."

"She loved me too." Rin said desperately.

"She hates you!" Tom's voice echoed in the chamber. "She is mine now. You will never see her again."

"You said you'd let me go!"

"I lied."

Tom turned away, walking towards the exit. He called for the basilisk in parseltongue. The beast's large body made the ground shake as it slithered into the chamber. Rin tried to stand up and run away from it. He ran into the tunnels and around the chamber, screaming and crying out for help. All it took was one look into the beast's eyes and the screams stopped. The chamber fell silent.

"Finish him off girl."

•❅────✧❅✦❅✧────❅•

A/N

Thank you all sm for reading. I know this chapter is on the shorter end, but I really wanted to finish it off right here. I hope you're enjoying the story, and take care <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 13.8K 34
๐™™๐™ค๐™ช๐™—๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™š; ๐™™๐™ค๐™ช๐™—๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š; ๐™™๐™ค๐™ช๐™—๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š...
38.3K 939 84
โˆ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž โˆ ใ€– Harry Potter x Fem!reader - Mas...
1.3M 14.9K 130
[ COMPLETED ] - tom marvolo riddle - some nsfw/smut - preferences - imagines - gifs ยฐ requests closed ยฐ ยฉ ttwttw 2019-2022
713 30 20
"๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™  ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ. ๐™–๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™...