Hidden Titles

By Aeroh_luck

Ellie Moon is the prodigy child of the world's most renowned detectives. She has helped crack supernatural c... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27

Chapter 26

17 2 0
By Aeroh_luck

Megan's POV

Eventually after we finished discussing more about everything with Ellies friends. She and I ended up making our way back to my house.

It didn't take very long for the both of us to eventually start making out once we got home, clothes being scattered all around the house as we made our way up to my bedroom.

A couple hours later and here we were now, both of us cuddled up to each other completely naked. 

I wouldn't ever be able to get enough of this girl I realized. She was perfect for me, everything that I've always wanted in a relationship.

Smiling at my thought I started planting light kisses down from Ellies neck and to her shoulders. Causing her to giggle at my gesture, before turning her body around to face me. 

"I never got to tell you what I wanted to say the other day." she breathed out, goosebumps making their way onto my skin.

I smiled, nodding for her to continue.

"Megan, ever since you came into my life it has been nothing short of perfect." She started, making me begin to feel emotional.

"And I just wanted to say that after all the time we've been spending getting to know each other, I know without a doubt that... that I love you, Megan." She finished, looking relieved that she finally was able to tell me how she had been feeling.

I felt tears streaming their way down my face as I looked at the beautiful girl in front of me. My heart swelling with joy at her confession.

She loves me. 

"I feel the same way Ellie, I love you too." I said, watching her features melt at my confession.

I slowly moved closer, wrapping my arms around her body as I placed my lips onto hers. Enjoying the feel of her soft and sweet lips on mine. I love her, I thought again as I smiled into the kiss.

She smiled back, moving her arms around my neck and into my hair pulling me closer to her. I could feel the sudden want I had for her instantly increase along with something else I didn't fully recognize as we wrapped ourselves around each other, both of us seemingly not able to get close enough.

I felt as she moved her lips away, slowly opening my eyes as she did so. What I did not expect to see was the eyes that sat staring back in front of me.

"Megan, your eyes..." Ellie trailed off, looking startled. I matched her feeling as I saw her eyes were not only glowing blue, but the glow had now extended onto her eyelids and to the side of her face.

"Yours too." was all I was able to say as I watched the glow slowly dim and eventually disappear, the mark now seemingly gone from her face.

"The bond." Ellie whispered, worry evident in her expression as she stared at me dumbfounded. 

"It said something earlier... about how when two destined lovers give something to each other the bond unlocks." She continued, completely throwing me for a loop.

"What do you mean unlocks?" I asked, not understanding what she was getting at.

"We admitted that we love each other, Megan. Can't you feel the difference now? After our eyes glowed, I mean." She explained, watching my reaction as she spoke. I stared back at her, unsure of what I should say to her.

"I-" stuttering, I starting to feel what she was talking about.

"You are right." I mumbled, feeling this new energy flooding into my own, along with feelings that weren't mine.

"Ellie, I can feel it." I said, watching her eyes light up once more.

"I can feel what you are feeling too Megan, this is crazy." She said, this time looking more excited but I could still feel her worry increase with it.

"The bond, and the prophecy Megan, it's all starting to make so much more sense... This whole thing began once we started seeing each other. The dreams, the attacks and your parents, all of it. Now... now this bond we have... It's only grown more the closer we've gotten over time. A-And that also just showed us that we are linked, like in an actual physical manner." She rambled, feeling more relieved that we had found out more about how all of this had started. 

We were finally one step closer to understanding it.

"I think that's great babe, but it also makes me wonder what comes next." I said, feeling her mood dampen a bit with mine.

"That's true, we will need to be that much more careful now knowing what we do." She said looking seriously at me before moving her hand up and pushing a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

Nodding, I let myself fall deeper into her touch, enjoying even more of this overwhelming feeling that seemed to only get stronger the closer that I was to her.

We sat in a comfortable silence for a while, before I remembered what it was that I wanted to ask her earlier. She must have realized this because I felt her shift over to look at me.

"You know this bond thing is really interesting, what is it you want to ask me babe?" She questioned, beating me to the chase.

"I was just thinking about earlier, before all of these things happened is all. I wanted to ask you why you ended up showing up late to my class, looking worried about something. And I know with everything going on that you have plenty already, but I don't know seeing you that way, it just looked like there was something else bothering you too?" I questioned, watching as she rolled over on her back and sighed.

"About that, something happened with Ms. Raie earlier." She admitted, I could feel her battling with herself over something but eventually she caved and decided to tell me.

"She.... uhm well she kissed me today." She said, making the blood in my body turn cold. 

"When I was about to leave her classroom to come to yours, she pulled me aside and told me about how she had feelings for me." She paused, noticing my hard expression.

"Once I tried to tell her that I didn't feel anything for her, she just kissed me... and well, after that I was finally able to tell her that I'm taken and can't return her feelings. So then, she gave me the slip and I came to your class." She finished, watching my reaction as I took in this new information.

"Good hell." I muttered, seeing her look a bit more relaxed that I wasn't blowing up.

"I'm definitely going to need to keep a closer eye on you, everyone and their dog seem to always want you." I said, feeling the jealousy bubbling up inside of me. I heard her laugh at my reaction, completely enjoying the fact that I was indeed jealous.

"It's okay babe, no one and their dog could ever compare to you, you are stuck with me now." She comforted, creating a new feeling that rose inside of me, one of absolute love and warmth.

___

"Good morning sweetheart." I heard a familiar voice saying to me, as they placed a kiss on my forehead.

I heard myself groan before shuffling myself further into my covers, hearing a light chuckle next to me.

"Come on Megan, it's time to get up. You don't want to be late for school." The voice said as they began to play with my hair, causing me to sigh contently at the feeling.

"Just five more minutes." 

I heard the woman sigh, slowly retracting her hand away from my head as she spoke.

"If your father and I didn't have to leave I would let you. However, we are short on time, so get up. I've made breakfast for you, it's your favorite." She sang just as the covers were swiftly taken off of me, revealing my mother standing there with a playful look on her face.

"Get ready." She said, giving me an expectant look before walking out of my bedroom.

Feeling my tummy grumble I finally decided to comply and get ready so that I could go eat breakfast. I was excited, I knew that my favorite meant that I would get my mom's famous cinnamon sugar pancakes, with her homemade coconut milk.

Once I was finished getting dressed for the day, I looked myself over in my mirror quickly before grabbing my bag and making my way down the stairs of our mansion.

"Good morning beautiful." I turned to see my father sitting at the table, a newspaper in hand as he sipped his morning coffee.

"Morning dad." I smiled, sitting down next to him as I waited for my mom to dish me up breakfast.

"You excited for your first day going into 8th grade?" he asked, taking a break from reading his paper as he looked over at me with a small smile on his face.

"I think so." I smiled back, just as I saw my mom walking over to us with food in her hand.

"Here you go sweety." She said, just as she placed the food down in front of us. I felt my mouth water just looking at everything. 

She always went all out whenever she cooked, especially since she was a chef and enjoyed it as much as she did. I never complained, eating was always heavenly.

"Thank you momma." I said grateful as I dug into my plate.

"Of course honey, I'm glad you like it. Make sure you hurry though; it looks like Angie just pulled up to pick you up." My mom said, pointing towards the window just as I saw Angie's ranged rover pulling into the driveway. 

Smiling, I nodded, taking a few more bites of my food, hearing Angie honk her horn multiple times for me to hurry up.

"Always so impatient." I heard my dad chuckle as he cut into his plate and ate the rest of his pancake.

"You're telling me." I agreed, making my dad smile at me.

"Okay kiddo you better get going. Have a good day, we will see you later when you get home." He said, standing up to give me a hug and kiss on my forehead before I grabbed my stuff and headed in the direction of the front door.

"We love you baby, see you later." My mom's voice rang out just as I opened the door, briskly saying a quick 'Bye, I love you guys too' as I made my way up towards Angie's car, opening the door and sitting in her passenger seat.

"Took you long enough." she said, rolling her eyes just as she pulled me out of the driveway.

"Sorry, mom made pancakes." I said, watching as Angie glared at me as she drove.

"And you didn't bring me any? You know how much I love your mom's cooking!" She whined, making me laugh at her.

"She always makes extra, come over later and you can get some." I said, reaching down into my bag and pulling out my flip phone to text my friend Veronica that we would be there soon.

"Fine...I'm seriously so jealous that you have a famous chef for a mom." Angie continued, making me roll my eyes at her just as we pulled up to our school.

Not wanting to hear her complain about it further I quickly opened my door and exited the car, Angie hot on my tail as we walked through the school doors and towards our first class.

"You and the rest of the world." I said, feeling Angie lightly hit my shoulder with hers.

"Don't rub it in." She said, earning a smile from me just as I spotted Veronica running down the hall and towards us.

(Picture of Young Veronica.)

"FINALLY!" She shouted, with an excited expression on her face, just as she stopped in front of us.

"Hi V." I greeted, watching as my best friend looked out of breath.

"I'm so excited for our first day of school!" She said jumping up and down. I looked over to see Angie standing there, looking annoyed at the girl.

"You would be the only person on planet earth to say that." Angie said, instantly gaining an eye roll from Veronica.

"You're just mad that you can't enjoy being here as much as me." Veronica argued, already pushing Angie's buttons.

Here we go again.

These two always fought with each other, I never heard the end of it from either of them.

Not wanting to stick around and be greeted with a headache first thing in the morning I quickly ran off in the direction of my first class.

___

By the time school had ended, both Angie, Veronica and I decided to go back over to my house to eat my mom's yummy cooking. Or well they did, I was just going home either way if it meant eventually not having to hear them bicker any longer.

"Remind me why she has to come again?" Angie complained, looking back at Veronica who just sat with her arms crossed.

"Remind me who invited you again?" Veronica countered back, earning a glad from Angie.

"Can you both just shut up, I have a headache from listening to you both fight all day." I complained, seeing both sets of eyes look at me with their eyebrows raised. 

Finally pulling into my driveway, we all got out of the car and made our way up towards the front door just as I took out my key and opened the door.

"Mom, Dad we are home!" I yelled, not hearing a response. 

Huh, maybe they went out? I thought, just as we all took our shoes off and walked into the living room and instantly stopping.

"What happened here?" Angie whispered, all of us looking at the mess that stood around us.

"Did you guys get robbed or something?" Veronica questioned, looking just as baffled as me.

Without saying anything I started walking around everything, wondering what happened. What I did not expect to find was a pool of blood that led out into my backyard.

Feeling my breath hitch in the back of my throat, I slowly moved my legs towards the door, opening it scared to see what I would find on the other side of the door.

Turning the knob slightly, I barely opened up the door to see the blood trailing over the grass. Beginning to follow it I saw that it eventually stopped, not showing up anywhere else.

Confused, I looked back over towards the backdoor, seeing both Angie and Veronica standing there with a pale expression on their faces. 

"Megan, I think you should see this." Angie said, holding out a note with blood in her hands. Quickly walking up to her, I grabbed the note and read 'They aren't coming back' feeling my heart instantly stop in my chest.

___

I woke up, sweat resting on my forehead as I sat there breathing heavily, I frantically looked around, seeing Ellie's sleeping figure lying next to me.

"It was just a dream." I whispered, feeling my heart beat start to calm down back to normal. I think seeing my parents again is getting to me way more than I thought it was.

Sighing, I got up from my bed quietly, hoping I didn't end up waking Ellie as I walked out of the room and to the kitchen.

"Arghh." I heard a faint growl behind me, turning to see Remi standing there, worry evident on his face.

"Hi baby, I'm okay I promise, just had a bad dream." I told him, seeing him visibly relax as I placed my hand on his head and began scratching behind his ears. 

___

For anyone that didn't catch the memo, writing in long italics is when I'm writing in past tense, or explaining a memory. I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter on Megan. Please Vote and Comment :)

 Cheers 🥂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 51 19
Alex has had a hard life ever since her parents died and she doesn't think it could get any worse. After recently getting abused by her foster father...
45.3K 1.7K 21
Kate has had enough of her demons and she is now looking for forgiveness, after two years of not seeing her ex girlfriend and former ex best friend S...
400K 13.5K 36
(girlXgirl) (teacherXstudent) Miss. Rose is a charismatic, passionate teacher who's students look up to with admiration and attraction. But when Harp...
248K 6.1K 22
Rose is a freshman in college. She is a lesbian and completely open about it. Her second semester she meets her sociology teacher. A gorgeous woman w...