Your local EnderBoi at your s...

Par s0larts

Quirks come in a variety of ways. Sometimes they are plain and easy to understand. And sometimes they are twi... Plus

EnderBoi : Origin
How to find a Father Figure?
First and (probably) last step into UA
Let's start with this shit-show!
"Plus ultra, kid. Plus ultra"
A first impression isn't always a very good one-
"...It's a little higher than usual"

Another normal day

95 1 1
Par s0larts

When Izuku woke up the next day, he thought that everything was only a dream. That he didn't go to UA and met Nedzu. He didn't almost knock out Eraserhead. And he won't train at the best hero school, before even passing exams.

Yeah, everything is normal.
.

.

.

But he got the vibe check from reality. His phone was nearly exploding from many notifications.

Mr. Yagi ⭐: Have a nice day at school, Young Midoriya!

Teenager smiled fondly at the text. Ever since he got the man's number, the two of them had texted each other occasionally. Mostly it was complaining about school or work. And Izuku finally had someone to send memes to! Even if Yagi didn't understand them. He will learn someday.

Kacchan: Did you think about trening?

Kacchan: Remember about today's trening dumbass

Kacchan: I will fucking kill you if you will changed your mind!!!

Kacchan: AND WHY THIS OLD SKELETON KNOWS MY NUMBER???

...That were only texts from the evening.

Kacchan: NERD, YOU WOKE UP???

Kacchan: The hell, Zuku are you ignoring me??

Kacchan: You will be fucking late

Kacchan: Damm

Kacchan: I WON'T SAFE YOUR ASS THIS TIME

Midoriya frowned, looking up at the clock. He has definitely an hour or half before school. He is su-

Oh.

He has 15 minutes left. Mom's gonna kill him. Or give him a disappointed glare. He doesn't know what is worse. Better gotta go!
Izuku quickly got up from bed and ran to the bathroom. He will just quickly brush himself to look better and done! Easy peasy, right?

That wasn't easy peasy. When Izuku finally looked better than a corpse, he grabbed his glasses and backpack and ran out of the apartment. He still managed to notice a small note from his mother informing him about further late working hours. She wished him a nice day. He finally started training today! Unless he dreamed the whole last situation.

However, he was sure that he was giving his mother the UA director's phone number. She was worried about him. And he already knew that he wouldn't just agree. Even if it was the safest place in the world, Inko Midoriya would have to know better. He won't let her son go anywhere and spend half the day there! But fortunately, she finally agreed to training. Only if Izuku doesn't hurt himself.

"You remember what not to do, right?" she asked, holding her son's hands. They weren't the same temperature as normal, but that was okay. She was already used to that.

"I remember, mom!" Izuku sighed, smiling a little. "Don't remove your glasses if that isn't necessary. If you feel really bad, sit down and try to calm down. Be careful with water and muttering."

"And...?"

"..." Midoriya stayed silent for a second. But the answer hit him "...And if anyone would glare at you, go for kneecaps?"

"That's my little boy!" Inko beamed, squeezing Enderman's cheeks. He had to crouch so that she could even be at the same sight level. But Izuku didn't mind. He liked his mother's touch. She was always so happy and so warm! Like the sun!

Coming back to the present. Midoriya was running through the city. It was a normal sight for his neighbors. They waved at him and he gave them a quick hello. Normally he would have stopped for a short conversation,  but there was no time! He suppressed the feeling of others' eyes, focusing on making up for the waste of time. He also couldn't find any of the villains' attacks. Then he'll definitely be late!

'Kacchan will kill me!' Izuku thought, as he ran across the street. He could already see the outlines of his school. So close!

He finally ran into the school, quickly changing his shoes. He ignored the stares from the other students as he ran into the hall, quickly walking to his classroom.

He opened the door quickly, standing in the threshold, a little out of breath. He immediately felt all eyes on him. Uh... How he hates that feeling.

"S-Sorry for being late!" Midoriya mumbled, bowing quickly. The teacher just gave him a nervous look, nodding. So we're back to everyday fear. How nice.

Izuku walked to his desk, passing the entire row. He sat at the end. He didn't know if it was because everyone was nervous when he sat too close or just because of his height. Let's hope it's the latter.

Finally, the teacher returned to teaching the lesson. Izuku took out his book and notebook, starting to copy from the board. He liked lessons. Why? Because everyone was busy! No one looked in his direction and no one paid any attention to him! The best time of the day. Unfortunately, of course someone had to not be subject to this.

Izuku was hit with a paper ball.

Midoriya rolled his eyes, checking on who threw it. Of course, it was an angry Kacchan. How fabulous.

But Izuku didn't want any more problems. So he ignored him. He will talk to him later. Izuku don't need more trou-!

Next paper ball hit his head.

Okay. Katsuki won. Izuku took the first ball and unfold it.

'Why you are fucking late again???'

There were also small doodles around the writing. So Bakugo had been waiting for him with a message for a few minutes. And he is a weirdo in this friendship? Izuku sights quietly, unfolding the last paper.

'DON'T IGNORE ME NERD OR I WON'T GIVE YOU THAT COMIC'

Izuku couldn't stop his betrayal’s gasp. Kacchan knew that he was waiting to read the new All Might's comic! But he didn't have enough money so they bought it together. Which made it the perfect bargaining chip.

Annoyed Midoriya, turns his head to the smirking blonde. He knows.

' You are a bastard, you know right? ' Enderman signed to him, clearly not amused. Of course he knows JSL! His mom was nearly deaf without hearing aids. She doesn't always wear them. So Izuku learned JSL. And there was also Bakugo, who already had some problems with hearing. No shit sherlock- he literally has a million explosions near his ears, almost everyday! His friend needed to learn this too. But it allowed them to talk privately in most places!

' Then don't be late '

' You all just too early! '

“Midoriya, what are you doing?” asked the teacher, noticing how he wasn't paying attention to the lesson.

“Uh-” panic flashes through his eyes “...I’m focusing on listening?”

Teacher didn't look very convinced. “You need to focus harder, Midoriya. Don't be ungrateful” he said sharply, going back to writing on the board.

Izuku sighs quietly, going back to writing notes. Of course, Kacchan didn't get any reprimand, even if the teacher also noticed him. He had a perfect quirk so he usually didn't get any comments. And about Midoriya? He usually didn't get them many. Everyone was scared that he was gonna get crazy and probably hurt everyone. How do they get to that conclusion? Izuku has no idea. He never bullied anyone or did some shenanigans (not in school).

Teachers and students just looked at him and thought “Hey! That's a potential serial killer!”

Maybe that was also because some of the students were from his neighborhood.

And somehow Izuku became the most feared thing in the whole Aldera school. Even more than their p.e teacher. And that's some achievement! Should he get a badge for this? He could pin it to his backpack! Badge with “#1 scariest thing”. He need to search for it-

“Midoriya!”

Izuku flinched, when he heard a teacher's scream. He didn't notice that he started mumbling. Everyone was again looking centrally at him. Shivers go through his spine.

“I already said something about those mumblings!”

“I-I apologize sensei…”

“Ohh, Aku again get into trouble…!”

“He seriously could cut it with this talking- Like how he can even talk without a mouth?”

“If you’ll ask me, it's kinda creepy!”

Izuku tried to ignore their whispers. He's already gotten used to that, right? He will just ignore the problem and focus on the lesson.

If he lives with that for a few years, he can live with that for the end of the school year. He could always get worse.

—————

“So who's next?” a young woman smiled at the kids, waiting for the next one to introduce themself. The class in kindergarten just started. Kids needed to know each other so she proposed bonding time!

“Me!”

She looked at the kid and needed to double check. If that was even a kid. Boy was taller than any kid in his class. He was almost black, only with flashing green eyes.

“I-I’m Midoriya Izuku! I have a mut-mutation quirk and I love heroes! And I love talking about them!” his tail was shaking with happiness. The boy didn't even have a mouth, and the woman felt the grin.

“Oh- Oh, right! Thank you Midoriya” she smiled nervously, snapping out to reality “Let's maybe go to the next person…”

Izuku smiled to himself, looking around at the other kids. Mom said that if he will be nice to them, they will definitely like him!

“Hello, I’m Midoriya Izuku!”

“...Hi” mumbled a girl with long black hair. She was looking at him clearly nervous when he stood next to her.

“You want to be friends with me? O-Of course if you want!” Izuku continued, not noticing the nervous atmosphere. He smiled broadly, showing his mouth with many sharp teeths. Everyone loves All Might so she definitely will love his interpretation!

…The girl mumbled something quickly and walked away to other group.

Oh.

Probably she was just shy! He will talk to her later to get her name! Maybe he just needs to find a less shy person. Yeah, that's probably a problem!

“Okay everyone, time for some art crafts!” Mrs. Shirai exclaimed, already staying next to the tables. Kids immediately ran to the tables, sitting at the chairs.

After a second, Izuku noticed that he was the only one standing. So he quickly went to the free table. There wasn't much space, so he can deal with that! He will just sit with others next time!

Mrs. Shirai said something about drawing whatever you like. So Midoriya starts drawing the hero that he lately saw on TV. He had cool blond hair and colorful glasses! Maybe he can also start wearing them? He would look really cool! He continued to draw, and suddenly heard some kid’s conversation.

“So you will be a Tails! Your hair looks like one!” one of the kids smiled, talking with his friends.

“Hey! I think it's cool!”

“Then you are bone! You’re white like one bone!” the boy laughed, everyone joined him.

Midoriya looked at them, completely forgetting about his drawing. They give themselves nicknames? Like in a team! Little Enderman could feel stars forming in his eyes. He would love to have a nickname too!

“So what about-?”

“Can I get one too?”

Kids jumped slightly, when Midoriya suddenly stood next to them. How does he even do that?

“Uh-”

“Get one…?”

“Nickname!” Midoriya replied, shaking his tail “You were given nicknames right?”

“...” The kids looked at each other, and then nervously at him. But after a while the atmosphere loosened.

“Hm, a nickname? Yeah, we can get one for you!”

“Yeah!”

Enderman nods energetically, looking at the others. Did he already make some friends?

“Hmm, what about…”

“What about Aku?”

Izuku's smile started to loosen, finally just disappearing. He looked unsure at the group. Aku?

“...Aku?”

“That's so genius!”

“Definitely king in giving nicknames!”

“You know, you look like that!”

“What do you think, Aku?” kids smirked at him.

“...Yeah…” Izuku only mumbled, clenching his hands. This doesn't need to mean that, right? They’re just joking! He isn't evil. He doesn't look evil. He just… He just doesn't look like others.

His name isn't Aku.

So why did everyone start calling him that?

“-and then… ARE YOU FRICKING LISTENING TO ME ZUKU?!” Bakugo shouted, hitting Midoriya's arm.

Boy finally snapped out, looking confused at his friend. Oh, they already leave. He didn't even notice that lessons had already ended.

“Sorry, Kacchan…! I just… Think about something- HEY!” he shouted when Katsuki pinched him.

“What was that for?!”

“You will start saying sorry like a damn pussy.”

“Hey!”

“Am I wrong?” he snorted with laughter.

Midoriya rolled his eyes, ignoring the laughing of his friend. He made snarky comments every time but it was different from others. Kacchan was just like that.

He hopes that he won't become like him- World doesn't need a second Bakugo. Definitely don't need a sassy teenager with too much free time.

But oh well, the world isn't a kind place.

“By the way, what was that about the All Might's comic?”

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4.5K 265 5
Izuku had always wanted to become a hero. Unfortunately, without a quirk to call his own that was impossible. Until on his 11th birthday, when he rec...
1K 62 51
~•~•~ They say that everyone is created equal. If that is so, then why does this place exist? A place full of those, who were shunned and pushed away...
6.3K 120 28
A story about. Warrior named Kenji Okumara. He's a 16-year-old with a height of 5'5" and an intriguing species, being a half demon. Kenji gets his ex...
6.9K 259 8
Tommy was getting tired of exile and Dream's visit. It was starting to bring back memories of the past and he wanted to get away. Then a stranger app...