PHC: More Breed Of Chaos | EN...

By ParkButterfly13

Nor Fakhri, a boy, has enrolled in a new school called Kudrat, along with his female cousin Nur Fatin whom he... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
Final Chapter

CHAPTER 31

76 4 2
By ParkButterfly13

Recap:

"Jadi sekarang keputusan dia orang macam mana?" Kahar was about to answer Naim's question when...
"Terang lagi bersuluh Nisa yang menang..." Someone interrupts their conversation and it is someone that very unexpected...it was...

...

HANI...

With the help of crutches, she walked toward them. Kahar noticed the cast around her right leg and asked, "Kaki kau tu apesal?" Despite feeling angry, he was taken aback by her smile.

"Kakak kau la yang buat. Aku datang sini sebab nak mintak maaf dekat kau Kahar. Sebab aku, dia terbaring kat dalam tu...aku...aku buta." She looks down in guilt. "Oi. Dah la, aku malas nak hadap semua benda ni. Anggap benda ni pengajaran bagi kau."

Naim realized that Kahar and Hani are the same age, while he is younger. He clears his throat awkwardly and excuses himself while Mia and Amir follow him. Fakhri is nowhere to be found. She stares at Naim's fading figure and faces the floor again.

"Tipu la kan kalau aku cakap aku tak marah dekat kau." Kahar tries to not burst. He gritted his teeth as he spoke to show how much he hates Hani at this moment and she knows that. "Kau memang takkan maafkan aku kan." "TAK." He turns to face Hani.

"Sebab kebutaan kau tu, aku hampir hilang kakak aku! Sebab kau, aku hampir hilang orang yang paling aku sayang! Nyawa aku lagi separuh.
Kalau dia mati sebab manifesto bodoh ni...memang naya kau aku kerjakan."

His eyes were red as tears started to form. He broke down in front of Hani while she still didn't move and cried too. How badly he wanted to slap her, punch her, kick her and many other things but he tried to push away such thoughts.

"Kahar. Sumpah...bukan niat aku nak bunuh dia-" "Simpan je la maaf kau tu sebab bukan untuk aku tapi Nisa. Semua benda yang terjadi antara kau dengan kakak aku, KAU yang kena tanggung...sebab kau yang ajak dia untuk Manifesto."

Kahar's words keep echoing inside her head after she remembered that she's the one who invited her into Manifesto when Nisa already forbade it 2 years ago. Sh*t...now she is scared for her life, what if she got expelled from Kudrat because of attempting murder?

"Ape-ape kau settle dengan kakak aku bila dia bangun nanti..." Kahar passes her one last death glare and goes inside Nisa's room, leaving Hani feeling like her world is slowly collapsing.

...

After a few weeks, Nisa and Naim finally got discharged from the hospital and now, all of them started to attend school as usual. However, things are different for their principal as Abu Yamin is pressuring him to choose between his position as principal and the students' well-being.

If he chooses the position, he must expel both Naim and Fakhri. If he chooses the student's well-being, he must tell the media the truth about this case. Both of the choices don't give him any good results. Suddenly, someone is knocking on the door.

Tuan Yusof flinched as he was in deep thought and not expecting anyone to come. "Masuk." He fixed his posture, in case it was one of the teachers, however, that's not it...it was Nisa. She passes him a small smile and sits in front of him.

"Tuan okay ke?" She asks nonchalantly, it's almost sounds like she's mocking. Tuan Yusof sensed that Nisa knew what happened so he stayed silent and she chuckled in anticipation. "Mesti bapak saya bagi Tuan masa yang susah kan? Takpe. Saya boleh tolong."

His eyes lightened up, he had a hope that someone would pull him out of this mess and now...she's appeared before him. "Awak boleh tolong saya dari segi ape?" He leans forward, placing his elbow on the table and folding his fingers.

"Tapi Tuan tak boleh takut dengan Abu Yamin tu. Tuan kena jujur dengan pihak media, hiraukan la ape pihak alumni nak cakap ape. Saya nak tengok kejatuhan bapak saya." Tuan Yusof was shocked by Nisa's idea and immediately thought about declining her help.

She took out a paper from her blazer and slid it on the table. He opened it and his heart stopped beating for a while. "Itu penyakit mental yang saya hidap sementara ada dibawah penjagaan Abu Yamin." Tuan Yusof removed his spectacle, still in shock at her medical results.

"Ape yang saya boleh buat dengan results awak ni?" Tuan Yusof was taken aback upon reading the document. "Buat report polis. Tunjukkan keputusan tu sebagai bukti yang saya kena dera dengan bapak saya walhal...saya dapat seksaan semua nya dekat Kudrat ni."

He was utterly shocked and couldn't believe what he was hearing. The student he admired the most had gone through a terrible experience. It was a turning point for him, as he realized that Abu Yamin's threats were no longer of any concern.

If such a situation were to arise again, he knew that the alumni's assistance could not be guaranteed.

...

Nisa tried to negotiate with Tuan Yusof, but eventually left his office, leaving him to his thoughts. She knew she had made the right decision for herself, her school, and the students who had been victims of Auraisha's violence. Enough was enough, the school needed a thorough cleansing.

Right after she stepped out of the room, she stumbled upon her High Council members, who were standing in front of the office door. "Nisa..." Arissa whispers out her name. Nisa slips her hands into her pocket and faces her.

Sofya gently nudges the twin and then pulls Nisa into a tight embrace. To her surprise, Nisa hugs her back, and the others follow suit. Nisa realizes that they have been eavesdropping on the conversation between the principals, as she had seen them secretly following her.

Soon, they break the hug but Sofya still holding both of Nisa's upper arms. "Kau dah pasti ke dengan keputusan kau? Tak nak tunggu sampai SPM at least?" Ayuni broke the silence between them and Nisa nodded in response.

"Aku takde pilihan lain. Nak ikutkan aku dengan Maria tu sama je cuma..." Uraissa placed her index finger on Nisa's lips, shutting her up. "Kita orang faham Nisa, tapi satu benda yang paling pasti...kau dengan Maria lain. Lain sangat."

Nisa looked away when she heard those filthy names because not only did she not forget what happened there, but her heart couldn't accept any forgiveness from her gang even if they cut their hands with a razor, begging.

...

"Dah." Fatin was just done adjusting Kahar's neck tie and he turned around to look at the mirror. "Handsome betul buah hati kau ni kan." He lifts both of his eyebrows as a sign of teasing and Fatin smacks his nape using a book.

"Diam lah. Handsome konon, ingat sikit kau punye trial dah dekat. Sebok kejar perempuan." Fatin turned around sassily and walked out of the room. "Ehh eh Fatin! Tunggu la!" Before he could step out, Hakeem stopped him wrapping his arms around Kahar's shoulder.

"Ehhh nak pergi mana tu flower boy~ nak tinggal member dah ke bila dapat girlfriend? Ha? Dah la lawa...cis...tak adil." Fahmi and Zahrin nodded as a sign of agreement with Hakeem. Kahar clicks his tongue. "Alah. kau ni... leceh la, tengok! Kan buah hati aku dah lari."

He shoves his palm onto Hakeem's face to push him away. "Eh kau ni, aku kang." Hakeem rolled up his sleeve, but Fahmi pulled him along as they walked out. He said, "Ey jom la pergi dewan, kang lambat pulak. Dah la pengetua nak jumpa kita semua."

They immediately left the dorm when they realized they were almost late. As they walked to the main hall, something was bothering Zahrin's mind. "Wey Kahar, cikgu dengan pengetua kan ade tanye pasal High Council ni semua kat kita."

"Ha asal?" Kahar wondered, what would be his question. "Bapak kau cakap ape dekat kau sebelum kau jumpa Tuan Yusof? Kau ade jumpa dia kan?" Kahar stops walking and the others do too, when they notice. He was hesitant at first but...

"Dia cakap kat aku...jangan jibam. Tapi untuk kebaikan semua orang dekat sini, aku jibam jugak. Aku ikut nasihat kakak aku." He looks at his friends one by one to see their reaction. He couldn't tell whether they were happy or not.

But suddenly Zahrin patted his shoulder with a big smile. "Anak jantan kena la tanggung kesalahan dia kan? Aku ingat kita orang bertiga je Yang beria-ria nak jibam." Kahar sighed in relief and passed him with the same smile. They continued to walk towards the hall.

...

On the other side, Nurin who has been watching her cousin stand by outside the hall has finally decided to approach them since they looked nervous like heck! "Astaga, korang nampak pucat ni apesal ni?" Naim placed his right palm on her left shoulder and sighed deeply.

"Hati aku ni Rin, dah macam orang nak start moto." His other hand was on his chest, feeling his heartbeat. "Kita orang nak baca ikrar depan orang ramai ni, mau tak nervous?" It seems normal between these two boys but deep down she knows that things aren't settled properly YET.

She wrapped her hands around their shoulder and held them close to her. "Lepas ni, ape-ape masalah korang settlekan. Okay? Ni arahan bukan permintaan." She took a last glance at Naim and then Fakhri before leaving.

Fakhri and his brother Naim were standing together, but Fakhri was unable to make eye contact with his brother due to their past experiences, particularly in their childhood. Naim, however, believed that this could be an opportunity to reconcile with everyone.

Feeling nervous, Naim lightly touched Fakhri's arm, almost not making contact. Suddenly, they heard the principal call them to enter the hall and lead the pledge that would be recited by them in front of the students, teachers, and parents.

...

Fatin and Nurin were sitting on the rock bench that was not too far from the hall. They could hear Naim and Fakhri's voices, followed by the other students. A sign of relief could be seen on their faces...finally...it's over...High Council has finally perished.

Nurin let out a deep sigh and stretched her body then massaged her left shoulder. "Dah lama aku tunggu saat ni Atin. High Council dibubarkan sepenuhnya..." Fatin let out a small laugh. "Tak sampai setahun lagi aku kat sini tapi aku harapkan benda ni jadi jugak..."

"Hm. Kau dah pernah Manifesto dengan Nisa dengan gaduh batch, kira chaos jugak la hidup kau kat sini." Nurin looked at her sister with a teasing smile while Fatin pushed her until she almost fell and clicked her tongue. "Diam ah, kau pun sama." "Oi! Kau nak bunuh aku ke!"

Fatin looks away and silently giggles, as Nurin shake her head. "Dasar budak nakal, sekeh pale kang." She said to herself while adoring the younger one happy self...

A peaceful silence has finally taken place while the hall still echoes with the male student's voices. The two female siblings waited for their male cousins patiently...without noticing someone...approaching them...

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 118 6
daryl dixon one shot (smut) taking requests for any ideas on a new one shots (Daryl only)
306K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.1M 44K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.9K 129 25
Second Book of His Luna The First Vampire was defeated once more by the huge interracial pack of 15. Daerim claimed her title as the Luna in the pack...