Accidentally Married

De Mystical_twilight

Nai, the wedding planner of the Boonruang family, had to step in to be the groom when the bride who was set t... Mai multe

Introduction
1. Runaway Bride
2. Groom
3. Wedding.
4. Stunt
5. Brats
6. Oo-an
7. Wedding Night
9. Tips
11. Engaged
12. Single
10. Tips 2
13. In-laws
14. Apology
15. Crepe flowers
16. Bullying
17. Married
18. Parents
19. Ten months
20. Mad
21. Boyfriend

8. Lesson one

494 30 8
De Mystical_twilight

Nai himself didn't know how the two of them ended up in that position, with him sitting on top of Zo, while the latter laid on the bed with his hands behind his head.

"I had been in dated a total of three people in the past. My first relationship was in high school, with a classmate. It lasted for two years. We broke up as I was immigrating to the US for my higher studies." He started explaining his romance history.

"In the US, I dated two people, a Caucasian chick and a Latina. The first one lasted for around a year and a half and the other ended in a few months. After that, I hadn't been into any relationships" He added. "What about you?"

Zo wasn't expecting Nai to be so frank about his past so soon. Still, he answered truthfully. "I haven't actually been in a serious relationship. Given my family's status, most of the girls approaching me will be there for some benefit. So, I had only dated a few girls on and off, nothing serious."

He didn't even remember their names to be honest. 

"Girls?" Nai asked for clarification. "You have only dated girls?"

Zo nodded, not understanding why Nai was asking that.

"You have never dated boys?" Nai asked again.

Zo shook his head.

"Have to slept with a guy?" Nai's mood was starting to turn sour.

"No. I mean technically no. I didn't try to do it with a guy but anal sex wasn't my thing. So I stopped halfway." Zo said with a little bit of embarrassment.

"How far did you go with him?"

"Em... we kissed and stripped... Then he asked me to rim him... that was where I stopped. I felt revolted..." Zo explained.

Nai stared at Zo for a few seconds making the latter feel confused.

"So you are straight," That was the only conclusion he could come to.

Zo's eyes went wide hearing what his husband just said. He finally understood the magnitude of the situation.

"N- no, I am not straight," Zo could see the change in Nai's expression.

"How do you know you are not?" Nai crossed his hands across his chest. There was a dull pain in his heart as he spoke.

If Zo was straight, that would mean that their relationship had no future. The mere thought was the reason for his pain.

"M- my b-best friends are all bisexual. So~" Zo was panicking as he sensed the change in the atmosphere from a romantic one to a serious one.

"Sexuality is not some contagious disease that you could get if your friend had it." Nai was completely pissed. 

"No, that was not what I meant" Zo didn't know how to coax his husband.

Nai was just about to get off from him when he suddenly grabbed Nai's wrist.

"It's true that I have never done it with any other guy. But I want to do it with you." Zo declared. "Ever since I saw you I wanted to do more than just kiss and touch you."

Nai sat back on Zo's tummy. "Really?" His mood was starting to ease. "What do you want to do with me?"

"I- I want to fuck you!" Zo didn't want his husband to abandon him on the wedding night itself.

"Fuck me?" Nai chuckled. "You do realize that I am a guy right?"

Zo gulped but nodded slowly.

"Then, you must also know that sex between guys is done anally. Since your best friends are bisexual, I am sure that you have at least the basic idea." Nai stared down at his husband.

Zo felt so helpless. He bit his lips and nodded again.

"But you just said that you are not into anal sex and that you felt revolted. Then how are you going to fuck me?" Nai was dead serious. Zo's answer to this question would determine if he should stay or leave.

"I-I d-don't know," Zo answered softly. He hand held Nai's wrist tightly. "But I am willing to learn. As long as it's you, I don't think I would be revolted." A blush crept up his cheeks.

Nai found his husband extremely adorable, secretly waking up the devil within him. "You wouldn't mind having anal sex with me?"

Zo shook his head. He wanted to bury himself. This was too embarrassing for him.

"Okay then." Nai agreed. 

When Zo saw the bright smile on Nai's face, all his panic vanished from his mind.

"But I am a very strict teacher. You have to be very attentive in my class and you should do as I tell you." Nai said with a mischievous smile.

"K- Khrab" Zo himself didn't know what he was doing. It was as if he was put under a spell.

A wicked smile appeared on Nai's face, but he quickly hid it. "So, let me ask you, have you ever watched gay porn?"

"No"

"Not even with your friends?"

Zo didn't answer that. He just stared at Nai unbelievably. 

"I was just asking." Nai scratched his cheeks in embarrassment. "Since you haven't let's start from the basics."

He leaned forward to capture Zo's lips with his. 

Zo actively responded, opening his mouth and letting Nai enter it. Their tongues danced synchronously as their bodies started heating up.

Nai's chest was pressed against Zo's, emitting heat to each other.

"Looks like you don't need lessons on the kissing part," Nai said as their lips parted.

"No, I need lessons. I think that there is a lot more for me to improve in that aspect." Zo said urgently. It was as if he was talking about some important subject that would come for the upcoming exam.

"Don't worry, I will surely give you practical classes so that you can improve faster," Nai said resting his head against Zo's.

"I will do as you say," Zo replied.

"That's my good boy," Nai ran his fingers through Zo's golden locks, as he lowered his head to kiss Zo on his cheeks.

Zo lay obediently under Nai, letting him do whatever he wanted with his body. He let out a soft moan as a response for the soft, wet kisses that Nai was giving him, starting from his cheeks, down his jawline to his Adam apple.

"The first thing we have to do before we start our lesson is to find out if you are into men or not," Nai nibbled on the soft skin on his husband's neck.

"H- How do we do t-that?" Zo clenched the bed sheets. The stimulation was too much for him.

"By checking if you I can get you aroused or not," Nai smirked.

His hands slowly undid the buttons of Zo's silky pajama shirt, revealing the flawless skin that looked really delicious to him.

"O- Okay" Zo muttered. He was sure that he was going to pass this test. He could already feel it, at the pit of his stomach. 

The heat that was pooling at the lower portion of his trunk was something he had never felt while being involved with any of the girls he slept with.

✨✨✨

I feel like a total hypocrite right now. I mean how could I act like a newbie bl fan? I had been a bl fan for more than five long years. I have seen so many ship wreck and shatter into pieces.

I don't know why I reacted like that about NetJames. Maybe I was too effected because, that was one of the ships I never even imagined to wreck anytime soon. 

After all these years, I can't believe I did a rookie mistake. I shouldn't even have considered changing NatJames out of the casts of my project.

I am an author who has a lot of stories on ships that had been wrecked, starting from OhmFluke, my favorite ship, that had wrecked and turned into JudoFluke and OhmGuide (I live with the hope that they will come back together as both of them had clarified to the press that they would as long as they got a chance). 

I am still writings stories on OhmFluke, then why can't there be NetJames? Not just OhmFluke, there is KaoEarth, KimCop and OhmNanon. All these are wrecked ships about whom I am still writing stories.

I really can't believe I wanted to replace NetJames. Especially in the Mission L project, where OhmFluke, OhmNanon and even SingtoKrist are main leads and from Trapped in the comic world, where OhmFluke is the main lead.

I must have lost it back then.

Anyways, I would like to thank everyone who gave me your suggestions. But I think it would be better to keep NetJames in the cast as such. 

I did try taking your suggestions and imagining the other ships in the roles, but none of them could replace the charm NetJames had.

So I would like to let you know that NetJames will be a part of this project as well as Mission L, Trapped in the comic world and Steal the steel heart (The ZeeNunew project I told you about last year. It was supposed to have all the Domundi boys. NetJames will be a key side couple.)

But I am planning on dropping the projects Flawless beauty, Met the devil by the window, Hubby Richie Rich and Black rose, which were drafted with NetJames as the main lead for the time being.

I am considering using another cast for those stories instead of dropping it off completely but nothing is decided. 

Trapped in the comic world will start airing as planned on March 26th, P' Ohm's birthday.  Mission L will be starting on march 22nd, Ohm's birthday and A daily life of a fudanshi since tomorrow, March 8th, P' Prem's birthday.

{Of course, all three of them have BounPrem in crucial roles}

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

45.2K 973 10
"Nat are you scared of me?" Max ask sad seeing his husband crying after their wedding day This is a MaxNat story
670K 29.9K 33
When the King decided to wed his only son to the second son of a well-known aristrocrat family from other teritory.
139K 6.6K 38
Description: What happens when two people worlds apart are forced into an engagement ? TW:This story maybe disturbing or not to the tast...
207K 8.3K 33
BLUE HEART 💙 [COMPLETE] Being the only son and heir to Vihokratana Group, Pete has no choice but to agree to marry the person of his father and moth...