Shattering Constellations | C...

By Blisopoppy

I, America, live in a perfect world. No one disturbs me; they fear me. As a wise man had said, "isolation is... More

Prologue (read at ur own risk cause its super cringy😰; might change it soon)
✩* ⋆ 1 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 2 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 3 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 4 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 5 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 5.5 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 6 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 7 ⋆ *✩
8
9
I-how? (Not a chapter)
✩* ⋆ 10 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 11 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 12 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 13 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 14 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 15 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 16 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 17 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 18 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 19 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 20 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 21 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 22 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 23 ⋆ *✩
✨6.9k😳
✩* ⋆ 24 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 25 ⋆ *✩
Bye bye cover 😌
✩* ⋆ 27 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 28 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 29 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 30 ⋆ *✩
🐣🇺🇸🎉🥚Easter day special🥚🎉🇺🇸🐣
✩* ⋆ 31 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 32 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 33 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 34 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 35 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 36 ⋆ *✩
✩* ⋆ 37 ⋆ *✩
Q&A

✩* ⋆ 26 ⋆ *✩

451 16 85
By Blisopoppy

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ Uki ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

America POV

Canada and I walk up to the front door of North Korea's house. We can hear the booming of music and can see the flashing disco lights inside. From the slightly open curtain I can see enemies, friends, and strangers dancing with each other forming circles and hyping each other up. A small smile tugs on my face. I can't wait to dance.

I ring the doorbell. Of course, it takes a while before it opens up. Canada and I peer at the party in hopes of joining them soon. I nudge Canada on the shoulder, "Maple, this is your chance to dance with Germany or Finland."

I hear Canada gasp, "Amy! For the millionth time I'm not gay!"

I smile slyly, "don't deny it."

"I like girls. I like breasts and I like p*ssy." Canada glares at me.

I slap my hand over his mouth. "Don't say that out loud. Germany and Finland will be jealous!" I whisper shriek.

Canada rolls his eyes at me. "I hope you get laid tonight. It seems inevitable you'll be limping on the way back home." Canada smirks teasingly.

I blush and ball my fists. "Maple f*cking syrup! Go suck some d*ck!"

"I'm not gay."

The door to the house opens revealing a tired and depressed looking North Korean. He seems to be done with life—no, he's always done with life. His hair is ruffled up, his shirt is messy, and there are bags under his eyes. He grumbles, "glad you can make it." Ironic he would even say that.

"What happened to you?" Canada asks, concerned.

North Korea scoffs, "it's useless if I even tell you. Now get in before I close the door." Canada and I make our way inside. "Drinks are on the countertop. Food is in the kitchen. Bathrooms are downstairs. And leave me alone." North Korea takes out his headphones. He then sits in a corner and stares angrily at the ground.

"He is not happy." Canada mumbles.

"He's always unhappy." I roll my eyes. I link my arm with Canada's and smile, "now let's show these countries how it's done!" I drag him into the crowd and we start dancing to the music.

Dancing is electrifying and contagious. I can't stop moving to the beat! Canada started doing the worm and I do some wacky handstands. Best night of my life! It's been so long since I've been to an actual upbeat party. Whoever the DJ is is amazing at his craft!

The music suddenly dies down a little. "Is everyone having a good time?" Japan asks in the mic. There are cheers of yes and shouts of joy. "Are you ready to spice things up tonight?" Japan asks again. The crowd cheers. "Well, you are in for an exciting event because South Korea prepared all your favorite games! Give it up for the Birthday boy!" The crowd claps and screams South Korea. "We will be beginning the first game in the kitchen. Come on over!" Japan grins slyly.

"Want to go?" I ask Canada. He nods and we follow the countries to the kitchen. There I see Germany and Russia sitting with shots of, I assume, vodka in rows.

I hear Canada chuckle nervously, "this is too good to be true."

"What do you mean?" I ask.

He smirks then winks at me, "you'll see."

"This here is the drinking game. Whoever downs 15 shots first wins and can make someone do a task or a challenge. Russia and Germany will demonstrate." South Korea announced.

Russia smirks at Germany. "Ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." Germany chuckles.

"3. 2. 1. Chug!" South Korea blows his whistle and the two countries start taking down the alcohol. The crowd chants as the two countries are making their way to the last cup. Russia takes his last and then slams his empty glass onto the table declaring him winner of the challenge. He wipes his lips and smiles.

Germany frowns. He was close. Only on his last shot. "Make out with Poland." Russia commands.

Germany freezes, "nien!"

"It's an order!" South Korea laughs. Germany gets up and rushes to the blushing polish country. They start making out in the corner. "Who's next?" South Korea asks.

"Maple, go up." I grin. He shakes his head.

"We're not old enough for alcohol. Nonetheless, strong alcohol." Canada argues. I sigh. He's right.

"I'll give it a go." China walks up with a smug grin on his face. "韩国, you and me."

"You're going to lose." South Korea chuckles, sitting down.

"You're on."

"3. 2. 1. Start."

China and South Korea start taking the shots. China is slow and I can tell he isn't used to drinking. South Korea, on the other hand, finishes in a jiffy. The crowd cheers for him while China just smiles. "I went easy on you."

"That's a lie." South Korea smirks. "Now finish the rest of the shots and then make someone drink a shot of vodka."

"Bet." China shrugs, drinking the last of his shots. He then looks into the crowd to find someone. Sh*t we made eye contact. "美国, come here." China hums.

I hear Canada snicker beside me. "F*ck you China!" I shriek, trying to hide myself in the crowd. Canada grabs onto my arm preventing me from fleeing. I hide behind him when China comes over.

"美国, it isn't that bad. Try it." China holds the shot of vodka out for me. I can smell the strong alcohol and it's making me panic. I don't want to drink it.

"Give it to Ruski." I mumble.

"Amy, you know you can handle it." Canada pushes me onto China. I glare at my brother.

China frowns, "I don't want to force you. I'll find someone else then."

I huff and grab the shot out of his hand and drink it. The liquid goes down my throat sending stings. I place the empty glass in China's hand and stare at my brother angrily. "Happy?" I grumble. Canada nods and laughs his *ss off.

Canada looks so goofy. Everyone around him also look funny. I blink a few times. They are indeed all silly! I giggle to myself and turn to look at China. He's so f*cking hot and adorable! I feel myself smile wider which makes handsome China concerned. "美国, you alright?" China asks.

"Better than ever!" I beam, hugging his arm tightly. My hand roams over his stomach to feel his hard abs.

China shakes his head, "no you're not. You're acting weird."

I huff, "you're acting weird!" China starts walking away from me. "China, don't leave me." I whine, running after him. He sits on the couch and I sit next to him, snuggling up to his side. I feel his hand holding my waist pulling me closer to him. I giggle. Handsome China cares about me!

Russia comes over with a half empty bottle of vodka. "Китай, want?" He holds it out to China. China nods and starts drinking. Russia then sits next to me and rests his head on my shoulder.

I giggle, "hey Ruski."

Russia yawns and hugs my waist."Привет Америка." He's so f*cking adorable. I start touching his poofy dirty blonde hair in admiration. It's so soft!

I want his hair.

Canada POV

She has always been a clingy type when drunk. I chuckle to myself as I watch her whine when China walks away. It's annoying, but thankfully I'm not the one being annoyed.

China seems out of his mind. He's not his usual charming self. He's probably worried for some reason. That's why he's looking around the crowd and side hugging my sister protectively.

"Mi amigo!" I feel Mexico nudge me in the arm.

"Hola Mexi!" I greet. He pulls me down to his height and points at someone in the crowd. I look to where he's pointing to and see Ukraine standing there alone. I frown. She seems lonely.

"I can't." I sigh in sorrow.

Mexico clicks his tongue in disapproval. "Rusia and China are both drunk and América's distracting them. They won't see you." I look back at the Ukrainian. Should I? Mexico pushes me forward. "Go on." He then disappears into the crowd. I take in a deep breath. I can do this.

I make my way through the crowd towards my beloved. Before I even get there Georgia starts talking to her. "Baise. (f*ck)" I curse. I watch the two start having a conversation while the crowd covers my view. My hands turn into fists. I take in a deep breath and exhale. Ukraine will never like him. She loves me.

"Everyone, we will begin spin the bottle. If you'd like to play, head over to the living room." South Korea announces. I see a glimpse of Georgia pulling Ukraine towards the living room. I should go too.

I make my way over. Germany waves his hand and pats the seat next to him. I smile and sit there. "How was your make out session with Poland?" I smirk. Germany blushes red.

"Amazing." He stutters. I chuckle and pat him on the back. He's such a simp. "Anyways, did South Korea invite you here?"

I shake my head, "North Korea did because he asked my sister to come."

Germany nods, "that makes sense. I'll introduce you to him. He's a really nice guy and one of the best DJs in the world."

"That was him?" I exclaim. Germany nods. "He's so good."

"We're going to start. Who wants to spin the bottle first?" Poland grins, taking the empty bottle away from a drunk Russian.

"Maple would like to!" My drunk sister giggles. I grin and raise my hand.

"Go ahead Canada." Japan claps with joy.

"Very brave." Germany comments teasingly. I roll my eyes and spin the bottle. It lands between China and America. I definitely don't want to kiss China.

"You can kiss your sister on the cheek." South Korea suggests. Good idea. America tries hiding behind China. I chuckle at her stupidity and kiss her on the cheek.

America huffs. I chuckle, "sorry Amy."

"I hate you Maple!" America shrieks. I sit back down next to Germany and watch my sister get up to spin the bottle. China then starts getting worried for some reason. He grabs onto America's arm before it reaches the bottle. America looks at China with confusion expressed on her face. "What's wrong?"

China frowns, "I don't want you kissing another country."

America sticks her tongue out, "you're such a party pooper." China furrows his eyebrows angrily at her statement. America just smiles and watches the bottle spin around. It lands on Japan. "Gross." America mumbles quietly and kisses Japan on the lips. The Japanese country shrieks with thrill. What is wrong with her? South Korea even seems to be uncomfortable with Japan's attitude towards my sister.

Germany leans closer and whispers in my ear, "Japan and South Korea are dating, but for some reason Japan is crushing on your sister. I've heard her talk about wanting to—you know—with your sister." I hold my throat feeling the vomit that's going to come out of my mouth.

America wipes her lips and sits back in her spot. China uses the sleeve of his shirt and wipes America's lips with it much to her protest. Then he kisses her—with the tongue. I hear my sister squeal in protest while I try controlling myself from pouncing on the Chinese country. I feel my hands twitch. Control it. It will be over soon. America breaks the kiss, panting heavily. She glares at China before stuffing her face in his chest mumbling something on the lines of "I f*cking hate you" like she always does.

"Over protective." Germany teases.

I roll my eyes, "you would too if your sister started dating."

Germany shakes his head, "she'll be controlling the relationship; I wouldn't need to worry."

The game continues as Japan spins the bottle. From Japan to Finland to Estonia to Mexico to Czech Republic to Georgia. Georgia spins the bottle and it lands on Ukraine. I stare at the country as he shyly smiles at the Ukrainian with a clear blush on his face. He quickly pecks her on the lips and sits down. Ukraine blinks in surprise and giggles nervously. She doesn't like him, does she?

"Relax," Germany frowns. That's when I realize how tense my body is. I take in a deep breath and exhale. What am I thinking? She can't love anyone else besides me. She will and will always be mine.

"Thanks," I smile at the German.

Ukraine hesitantly spins the vodka bottle. I stare at it, afraid that it will land on anyone else other than me. Fortunity, after hours of spinning, it stops. The spout is pointed at me. Only me. The crowd goes silent. Ukraine stands up and walks over to me nervously. She fidgets around and plays with a strand of her hair. I continue to stare, pretending to feel indifferent by her presence.

Ukraine takes a deep breath and holds my hand. I stare at her in confusion with an eyebrow raised. "Nada, I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I can't stand not talking to you. I feel lonely. Watching you talk to other girls makes my heart shatter, but I know you wouldn't want me. So I'm asking for forgiveness instead. We can stop talking afterward if that's what you'd like. It's my fault so you determine our future." Ukraine mumbles. She sniffles and wipes the tears sliding down her face.

I pull her close and hug her. "I forgive you and I'm sorry too." I can feel the skin piercing glare from China from across the room. Thankfully Russia is too drunk to even care. He's just leaning on America with drowsy eyes. Ukraine cries softly on my shoulder and I pat her back. I know it isn't her fault. She was innocent back then. How stupid am I? I'm thankful that Australia knocked some sense into me. "Don't cry now. I forgive you. I don't want you to cry." I mumble, wiping the tears from her face.

Ukraine sniffs, "sorry Nada." I lean down and kiss her on the lips, finishing her part of the game.

"We'll talk later, alright?" I whisper in her ear. Ukraine nods and sits down in her original seat. I can't help the small smile that creeps on my face. Ukraine is mine. She will always be mine. I lean down and spin the bottle. It stops at Vietnam. She grins and winks at me. I tense up in disgust. I'm only her friend because America doesn't want her to talk to China. In return, I get nothing. I quickly kissed the Vietnamese country, not wanting to give Ukraine the wrong idea. She has to know that I am hers and only hers.

When I head back to my seat, Germany hands me a wet papertoil. I gratefully take it and wipe my lips with it. My lips belong to Ukraine and no one else. Vietnam kisses South Africa, who kisses Philippines, who kisses Brazil, who kisses Mexico, who kisses India. India spins the bottle and it lands on Russia. America tenses up and she hugs Russia's arm tightly. China seems to get more annoyed and angry. Russia just continues to lay on America not giving a care in the world.

India kisses him and then he wipes his lips with the sleeve of his shirt then drinks some more vodka. Typical Russian. "Russia's usually clumsy when drunk and China is overprotective when drunk." Germany whispers in my ear. I hum in acknowledgement.

"My sister is clingy when drunk. She craves touch." I whisper back. Germany chuckles in amusement.

"Америка, spin the bottle for me." Russia slurs in his deep accent. I can clearly see the blush spread over my sister's cheeks. She nods her head begrudgingly and spins the bottle. It lands on China.

Russia leans over my sister to kiss his best friend but gets interrupted. "Russia, remember that dare?" Germany smirks. He winks at the Russian and I am now curious of what he has in mind.

"Да, what do you want me to do?" Russia asks.

Germany puts on his thinking face and looks up at the ceiling in search of an answer. "French kiss China. Would you?" Germany smiles innocently. The crowd gasps and some make noises of approval. I only stare at Germany, trying to understand him. "I'll tell you later." Germany promises. I nod my head.

Russia groans, "get me more vodka then." Germany gives his ex-stepbrother a thumbs up then pulls out his phone secretly. He presses record.

China grins smugly, "are you sure you want to do this in front of everyone?"

Russia turns pink, "just kiss me." China shrugs and the two start making out. I look around the living room. Most countries are in shock while a minority are squealing with joy. My eyes then land on my sister. Her legs seem to be shaking and there's drool coming out of her mouth. I sigh, she's going to be hooked for life. There's no turning back now. I need to turn it back. She is falling into a rabbit hole.

Russia breaks the kiss and turns to Germany, "happy?"

"Very." Germany nods his head, he pauses the recording. The game continues on.

"Why did you make him do that?" I ask Germany in a whisper.

Germany pushes up his glasses, "so I can see how your sister reacts. Russia wants to know."

I turned to him with confusion, "why does he want to know?"

Germany shrugs, "I don't know myself." It doesn't seem possible that he doesn't know. The most analytical country would never say "I don't know". He's hiding something.

'^'

"We should play truth or dare!" Japan suggests.

Israel pops up from behind the couch America's sitting on. "I'll start!" She beams, scaring my sister. "Truth or dare Ame?" Israel smirks.

China hugs my sister protectively. "Say sorry." He glares at the Israeli.

"Sorry." Israel whispers.

"I forgive you." America giggles. "I choose dare!"

China covers America's mouth. "She chose truth." China says. My sister grumbles in annoyance.

"Dare!" She huffs, glaring angrily at her fake boyfriend. China gets frustrated. He grabs the vodka bottle from Russia and starts chugging it. Russia tiredly chuckles.

Israel watches with confusion before collecting her thoughts back together. "I dare you to stay for the sleepover tonight." Israel smiles. I sigh in relief. I thought she wanted my sister to do something else. Something unpleasant.

"Maple, can I?" America asks me.

I sigh, "I'm not sure."

"Please? China and Ruski are staying." America begs. I can see both Russia and China start turning red at her plea though it's not directed towards them. My sister rarely begs, which may be why some countries are attracted to her begging. From the corner of my eye, I can see Japan looking dreamily at my sister.

I shrug, "I guess so. But don't be too submissive." I smirk. America tilts her head with confusion. She's too drunk to understand what I'm implying.

Germany taps my shoulder, "you should go talk to Ukraine. She's waiting for you and by the looks of it she's very anxious."

I smile softly, "thanks Germany. You're the best." I make my way over to my beloved Uki. I take her hand in mine and drag her out of the living room. I can faintly hear the conversation in the living room when we get to another section of the house. It went something like this:

"Pola, I dare you to sit on Germ's lap!" America laughs.

"But you didn't give me a choice! I wanted to choose truth." Poland stutters.

China snaps, "Listen to 美国!"

I brought Ukraine to one of the spare bedrooms South Korea has. As we walk in I feel her trembling. I sigh and hug her close. She starts mumbling sorry, apologizing for the necklace situation and getting her virginity taken away without waiting for me. I kiss her forehead, getting her to pause her mumbling. "It's not your fault, Uki. It was a misunderstanding. Also, you were young and naive back then. I can't get mad at your past." I explain.

Ukraine nods and stuffs her face in my chest. "It's just that Russia kept telling me how useless I am, how I cause problems, and how I don't deserve you. It's a shock that you would forgive me."

I frown. It seems like Russia is dictating a lot of her life. She can't hang out with certain countries. She can't join certain school clubs. She can't date certain countries. She has no freedom when Russia's around. I don't believe it's because Russia wants to protect her. Her brother's best friends all bully her. I know Russia knows about this, but he's never really there to protect her. He must have another reason.

But what? It's not like he's gaining anything from this. "Uki, do you trust your brother?" I ask. Ukraine falls silent.

"I trust him to some extent." Ukraine replies. "He is very controlling though. I can't do anything without his approval."

Alright, America told me Russia loves authority. That may be a reason why he's always commanding Ukraine to do what he likes. Will he force America to do anything? I shiver at the thought. One of my worst fears is to lose my sister.

Ukraine looks up at me and frowns despite herself, "is something bothering you, Nada? You can tell me."

Should I tell her? I trust her. She is my everything. I lock the door. I turn to her and stare at her deep in the eyes. "Don't tell anyone." Ukraine nods her head.

"I promise." She holds out her hand and we link pinkies. I make her sit on the bed next to me. She faces me, waiting for me to spill out the secret.

Her innocence is too pure for me—a country full of secrets and deep desires. Ukraine tilts her head, full of curiosity and concern. She's an open page; her thoughts could easily be deciphered. That's why I need her company. That's why I trust her. That's why I love her.

I hold her hands, "one of my biggest fear is losing my sister again. I already lost her once and it was so hard to get her back." I pause, collecting my thoughts. "She is the most important country to my family and I. I don't want other countries to take her away from me."

Ukraine hugs me. "Is this about my brother and China?" Ukraine asks in a whisper.

I sigh, "yes."

"Nada, I understand your concern. I worry for her too. I can't stand my brother or his best friend controlling another innocent soul. I will do anything in my power to help your sister before she gets brainwashed."

I hug her tightly. "No. I don't want you getting hurt. You're my everything." I mumble.

"You should talk to Germany. He knows more than I do, afterall he's my brother's and China's best friend." Ukraine suggests.

I should talk to Germany. He knows basically everyone's secrets, but I don't want him to get the wrong idea. What happens if he tells China or Russia? Or even worse, my sister? It's too much of a risk without a guaranteed return.

"I hate seeing you like this." Ukraine mumbles, cupping my cheek in her hand softly. I was dozing off, wasn't I? America always gets me worked up—Ukraine kisses me on the lips delicately. She pulls away in fear and embarrassment. After a moment, she looks to the ground. "Sorry."

"Don't be."

I kiss her passionately. It's been so long since I've really kissed her. Her soft lips are irresistible. Ukraine leans in deepening the kiss. My hand roams around her body causing her to gasp and squeal at the touch. I break the kiss and take my hoodie off. Ukraine watches, blushing a deep red. I chuckle at her cuteness. "Nada, you're so handsome." Ukraine mutters in admiration.

"And you're so beautiful." I smile. I start unbuttoning her clothes revealing her smooth soft skin. Ukraine hugs herself, trying to cover her exposed body. "No need to be shy." I caress her cheek. Ukraine nods hesitantly, biting her nails to suppress the sounds of yearning.

I push her onto the bed and hover above her. "Nada?" Ukraine whispers breathlessly.

"I love you, Uki."

"I love you too—mmm!"

‧͙⁺˚・༓☾ SURPRISE!!! CANADA POV☽༓・˚⁺‧͙

What do you think will happen next? 👀

❤️Thanks for the comments, I love reading them ❤️

Vote!🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 459 18
//I'm not the best at writing, so the stories will not be the best, of course. I also don't get motivation a lot, so please keep it in mind, just in...
49.8K 766 25
As stated above. this is a Countryhumans x Reader story. Unfortunately for male readers, my stories sre targeted towards females. It is really uncomf...
14.5K 283 20
Russia and Ame have had a rocky start. Things don't look like they're going to get better, until something suddenly happens. Now that Russia knows m...
71.1K 2.2K 19
[RUSAME/COMPLETE -- SEQUEL IS OUT] What happens when a dangerously charming and bitterly sweet boy is pushed to the limits? Hell. America is #1 at...