Demigods+Fairies=Chaos series...

By katb789

This is just an info book for a Winx Club and Percy Jackson crossover/rewrite Series idea I have. Actual seri... More

Basic background info
Ages
Transformations info
How the transformations are earned by the Winx
Familiars/Fairy animals
Inspired by and a Note
Number of chapters per book/season
Mini stories at the end of each season
Prophecy for Season 8
Reworded prophecies
Villians
Final note

Ships and Timeline

60 0 0
By katb789

Note- Valtor is not a villain in this series, and there is a reason for that.

Ships in this series are-

Bloom/Sky

Stella/Brandon

Flora/Helia

Tecna/Timmy

Musa/Riven

Aisha/Nabu(Roy and Nex do exist but their more like background characters)

Daphne/Valtor(this man is nothing like cannon and I'll explain that later)

Faragonda/Griffin(They are married and I will fight anyone who says otherwise)

Percy/Luke(There the same age in this series and Luke isn't a traitor so don't come at me)

Jason/Piper

Hazel/Frank

Nico/Will

Roy/Nex(they are happily gay side characters that appear in season 5)

Perla/Siena/Alec(These are my oc's made just for this series and they all like each other. End of discussion)

Timeline/Books for this series and their setups-

PJO series- same as the books but Bloom is in these plus Luke and Annabeth switch places.

Season 1: Same as original but Bloom is slightly more chaotic with some other changes.

Season 2: Similar to Og.(ish)

Season 3: Valtor isn't the villain, mixed with SOTLK movie, ??? is still alive, VERY angsty and Trauma inducing(I'm somewhat sorry).

Hoo: Same as Books, Malcolm is part of 8(it's 8 not seven in my au), Two VERY pissed blonde haired boyfriends(their partners were kidnapped and had their memories whipped for a short time, their planning a murder).

Season 4: Similar to Canon but not(hard to explain).

Season 5: Similar to Canon yet more chaotic.

Season 6: More Fantasy and Danger.

Season 7: Chaos and no unnecessary jelly.

Season 8: Replaces canon for Winx and TOA(Trials of Apollo).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
858K 19.5K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
994K 61.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...