Saiki and Teruhashi's Final S...

By RidTwo

THIS IS PART 2 OF MY SAIKI AND TERUHASHI FANFICTION LINK TO PART 1 https://www.wattpad.com/story/322005886?ut... More

A Welcome and Return
A Christmas Surprise
The Unstoppable Tennis Duo
Girls' Tea Time (With An Exception)
Time Travel Reflection
Our Warmth in the Cold
Snowball Fun
Rifuta Imu
Prove Yourself
A Private Cruise
A Totally Surprising Reveal
A Gal's Acceptance
In Sickness and In Health
The Saiki Family
A Love Letter?!
A Too Perfect Boyfriend
Love Score Contest
Pyschic da Vinci
Birthday Brother Bonding
Akechi Touma
Preparations
The Process
Romeo Kusuo and Juliet Kokomi
Valentine Wingmen
The Wingmen Couple
Secrets and Futures
Teruhashi Kanade
Father and Daughter Talk
The Goddess vs The Psychic
The White Dove can Finally Fly Free
A Disastrous Graduation
One Step Forward

King of the School

287 16 16
By RidTwo

POV: Saiki Kusuo

I exit my house to see Kokomi greeting me first thing in the morning. Kokomi also noticed that I changed my look back to ideal Kusuo.

T: You went back to ideal Kusuo again.

S: I have a feeling that it's necessary today.

 While we walked to school, Kokomi started talking.

T: Are you sure this is a good idea?

S: You..we already announced our relationship in front the whole school, so starting by going to school separately would not be a good look. Unless you don't want to-

Kokomi immediately hugged my arm when I wanted to offer an alternative.

T: No way! Since everyone knows, I can do this any time now.

Good grief.

When we entered the school building, it felt like we were a lamp in a room of moths. Everyone seeing us together confirmed it for them that we're dating. When they watched the play, they could play it off that we were just acting, but that theory was quickly dismissed when they see Kokomi holding my hand with the biggest smile on her face.

When we entered our class, everyone was already sat down silently. The room was divided with the boys on the left and the girls on the right. In front of the class was Hairo, standing behind the teacher's desk.

H: Oh, Saiki, Teruhashi. Take a seat.

The only seats left was my usual seat and an empty seat on the right for Kokomi. When we both sat down, Hairo began explaining.

H: Good morning everyone, I was told by many to talk about our play from the culture festival yesterday. Good news, our play was a smashing success, winning the award for the Best School Event of All Time, 

That's an award?

H: And the school's admission rate quadrupled. But the addressed bad news was what happened at the end of the play, none of us knew about it and that caused the audience to react so loudly that it broke the glass windows of the hall. 

H: So I would like to start the homeroom by asking Teruhashi for clarification.

Hairo looks to Kokomi.

H: What did the end of the play mean, Teruhashi?

Kokomi boldly stood up and responded, 

T: I used the play and it's ending to announce to everyone that I'm dating Saiki Kusuo. I'm sorry that I used everyone for my selfish goal!

Kokomi bowed to the whole class as an apology. Everyone was caught off-guard that the perfect and flawless Teruhashi Kokomi is bowing to them.

H: N-no it's okay Teruhashi, everyone still had a lot of fun!

Hairo's panic slowly turned into a proud and satisfied smile. Looks like he's happy that Kokomi can openly admit her relationship now.

H: Thank you for telling us, Teruhashi.

Hairo went back to talking to the whole class.

H: So you've all heard it yourselves, Teruhashi is dating Saiki. Does anyone have anything to say?

?: I do!

Someone stood up and it was Satou Hiroshi, the "God of Normality" that I used to admire. I didn't even know that he was in our class...or maybe I saw him but he fits so well in the background that his presence never stood out.

Satou Hiroshi: I, Satou Hiroshi, the leader of the Anti-Kokomins, am against this relationship!

S: So he's the leader.

Last week,

I was sitting in class per usual until I was approached by Sawakita Kouki, the Pre...Acting President of the Kokomins, the Teruhashi Kokomi fanclub.

Sawakita: Saiki, can I talk to you after school?

I've been busy after school lately.

S:...sure

After school,

Sa: Prophet Saiki! You're here!

S: Don't call me that. What is it?

Sa: Well...something happened with the Kokomins,

S: what happened?

Sa: Your role as the prophet and guardian of our goddes Teruhashi-sama may have caused envy among a portion of the Kokomins.

He is wording it too religiously.

Sa: And lead to the rise of a new faction called the Anti-Kokomins, causing a civil war. 

Now his wording is too political now. 

S: So what's the problem with the...Anti-Kokomins?

I hate that I had to say that sentence out loud.

Sa: The Anti-Kokomis are against your relationship with Teruhashi-sama. The civil war is in a standstill and they've only been operating in secret. So I'm begging for your help to drag their leader out in the open and stop this civil war.

He's also making it way more more serious than it should be . 

I sighed.

S: I'll see what I can do.

Back to present day,

H: What makes you say that, Satou-san?

SH: I think everyone here can agree that Teruhashi-san being with Saiki is abnormal!

The whole class was silent, not being able to go against his statement. They still think I'm a normal person after all.

N: Why won't it be pal?

Nendou broke the silence because he can't read the room.

SH: Wel-because, what makes him so special?!

Kaidou quickly stood up in anger.

K: Just because he's not as special as Teruhashi doesn't mean you can say things like that!

Satou meeting some friction from Nendou and Kaidou turns his attention towards the girls. 

SH: How about you girls, do you really want Teruhashi to be with a bland guy like Saiki?

The girls hesitate to respond because some of them also think that Kokomi's relationship with me is odd.

?: Hey!

Another voice breaks the awkward silence. It was Aiura.

Aiura: Does it really matter what we think? What does Kokomi think about it? Kokomi,

Kokomi turns to Aiura.

Ai: Are you happy with Kusuo?

Kokomi hesitated from the sudden question but replied right after with a big smile.

T: I really am.

Ai: If that's the case, who are we to have a say if that's what Kokomi wants.

Yumehara: I support Kokomi's choice too!

Thanks to Aiura and Yumehara, all of the girls went to Kokomi's side. I noticed Kokomi was slightly moved by their support.

T: Thank you everyone.

Satou starts to look around the class again to find people to be on his side, and his eyes locked on a disinterested Saiko Metori.

SH: What about you, Saiko-san? Aren't you upset that they used the play you sponsored to do that? You did like Teruhashi-san after all.

Saiko blandly looked at Satou straight in the eyes and started laughing.

Metori Saiko: You clueless peasant. Did you really think I would sponsor that play without knowing all the details? 

Saiko's entertained tone turned serious as he glares at Saiko.

Me: I'm actually offended.

SH: D-does that mean that you were on board with Teruhashi-san and Saiki's relationship even before the play?

Flashback to Metori's mansion,

POV: Teruhashi Kokomi

T: At the end of the play, I will kiss Kusuo and announce to everyone that he's my boyfriend!

I declared my true intentions in front of Saiko. It's the only way I could find that can actually convince him.

Saiko blandly looks at me to process the information then starts smiling widely.

Me: Interesting. Amazing even! Seeing your restricted romance was UNBEARABLE, I've never understood why Kusuo would hide his special connection with you, you're a national treasure. Doesn't help that he doesn't appreciate my way of helping back at the cruise. 

I have a feeling  there's more to that statement.

Me: As both of us know, Kusuo is a very competent person, but both of us also know that he leads a very idle life despite his gifts. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have a hidden blade, a secret weapon for me to use, but I also would not like to be frowned upon due to the connections I have. And also, I can imagine that after the announcement,

"Things are going to be way more fun." 

Back to Present Day,

POV: Saiki Kusuo

Me: Congratulations, your peasant brain is finally comprehending the situation. 

Saiko glances at me and sighed heavily for having to contribute to the ridiculous homeroom he didn't want to be a part of. 

Me: I can't believe I have to be the one to say this, but Kusuo is deceptively a very capable person. He's the one person I'm willing to accept to be with Teruhashi.

The whole class turned silent from Saiko's announcement. That statement can usually be passed off as ridiculous, but not when it's from prideful scion, Saiko Metori. Saiko glanced at me again but instead of annoyance, he started to show a sly grin. Looks like he had an idea.

Me: In fact, Kusuo can easily destroy the whole school in sports and tests. 

Satou has grown more and more confused as the homeroom continues. To the point that he doesn't even believe him.

SH: That's ridiculous! You can't just say things like that out of nowhere!

?: Well,

Aren suddenly spoke out from his seat with his arms crossed,

A: What Saiko said isn't that hard to believe.

Aren pulls out a photo from his front pocket of him on the ground and me standing over him after we fought behind the school. I do not know who took that photo, why he has that photo and why he brought the photo with him.

A: I can't say much about the sports and tests, but I do support what Saiko said about Kusuo being a capable person.

The class started to believe him when Aren, the person that's usually on odds with Saiko, and is well trusted in the class, agreed with him. Satou also heard some of our classmates' reactions.

G1: I didn't know Saiki-kun was like that.

G2: Isn't Kuboyasu-kun a delinquent?

B1: Maybe Saiki being with Teruhashi-san isn't that bad-

SH: W-Well in that case, let's take Saiko-san's idea then! Can Saiki beat the president of our school clubs at their respective sports and subjects?! If that's actually true, then maybe Saiki's actually as great as you people say he is.

H: I don't really think that's necessary-

POV: Teruhashi Kokomi

During the chaotic discussion, Kusuo stood up from his seat and surprised everyone since he was just listening the whole time.

S: I'll take that challenge. 

Satou was stunned by Kusuo accepting his reasonably ridiculous provocation.

SH: Do you really think it's going to be that easy?! 

S: If I thought it wasn't,

Kusuo's eyes darted at me for a moment,

S: Then I wouldn't be as capable as they said I was.

...I love him so much.

Because of that, Kusuo was dragged around school for the whole day, challenging every club that were oddly prepared for him. Isn't this a weekday, why are we not studying like normal students? 

Kusuo started by beating the Science Club, English Association, History and Language Association through a series of tests. 

Kusuo wrote an essay against the President of the Literature Association. The president read his essay and burst into tears.

Literature President: This essay...is the most beautiful thing I have ever read.

I took the essay from him during his emotional breakdown,

T:...This is just a step by step on how to make coffee jelly, but with a structured story behind it...and it's very emotional,

I almost teared up from reading the first page.

Kusuo had a photography competition against the the President of the Photography Club. The president looked at his photo and also burst into tears.

Photography President: This photo...is the most beautiful thing that has been caught on camera.

I looked over his shoulder,

T:...Its just a photo of a chair. 

But I noticed the lighting and positioning of the chair that made the chair stand out to it's surrounding. 

Kusuo had an art competition against the President of the Art Club. Kusuo hangs his painting on the art room wall and immediately leaves. The President and I looked to Kusuo's painting, 

And it's a painting of me. I noticed the president next to me starts tearing up,

Art President: This...is the most beautiful thing that has ever been painted on canvas.

...I wonder if Kusuo can let me keep this. 

The next club Kusuo went to is the Koto club, which Kusuo has to play a piece to the president of the Koto Club President. When I entered the club room, I see Kusuo in front of a slightly larger koto.

T: Looks like it has more strings than a normal koto.

Koto President: Oh...Teruhashi-san. Yes, it's a 25-string koto. It's surprising since he asked for it. It's a more modern koto but that doesn't mean it's easier to play. 

Kusuo silently puts on the Koto-zume (Koto Plectrum/Koto Picks) on his first three fingers of his right hand. Kusuo leans forward to the koto, and starts playing. As we know it, the club room disappears and we are only surrounded by pure white. Every first few strums we see a Sakura petal fall from above. When his piece actually started, the surrounding changes to a field of sakura trees, the petals falling and dancing around us like snowflakes. Kusuo suddenly wore a pink and green yukata from the usual school uniform. I look to the president, frozen with tears streaming down his face. I rubbed my cheek and also noticed that tears are involuntarily flowing down. The piece shakes me down and moves me to my core. Sakura...the piece was named Sakura.

Once the piece settles down and on the last strum, everything turns back to normal. Kusuo gently pulls out the Koto-zume, bows and leaves the club room. The Koto president falls to the ground, unable to conjure words from his performance. I couldn't describe it that well either.

After beating the presidents of the Go and Chess Association at their respective games, Kusuo wears his sportswear and is prepared to challenge the sports clubs. Kusuo swiftly took care of the presidents of the Kendo Club, the Swimming Club, the Table Tennis Club, the Basketball Club, the Badminton Club, and the Track and Field Club. 

The last place we went to was the gymnasium, where the Judo club usually is. All the members are sitting at the sidelines and in the centre is Hairo in judo attire. 

H: Oh Saiki! You're here! I didn't expect you to be here so soon.

Kusuo continues the conversation while wearing his judo uniform.

S: I didn't know you were the president of the Judo Club.

H: Not really, I'm the President of the Sports Commitee.

We have a Sports Commitee?

H: But they were begging me to face you after you breezed through the other clubs. And I thought I should challenge you on the last sport we sparred on. 

H: Are you ready to take me on Kusuo?

S: As I'll ever be.

POV: Hairo Kineshi

I'm excited that I can finally spar with Saiki without holding back. My expectations were high when I found out that he can fight Kuboyasu. I see Saiki walk to the mat with his usual serious look. As soon as his foot touched the mat, I witness his monstorus aura and spirit in full force like the last time we played judo against each other. My body instinctively took a guarded pose and I broke a cold sweat. My excitement is now mixed with a tinge of fear. 

H: I heard from everyone that you were strong, but this is something else when I see it myself Saiki.

S: Happy that you think that way.

We both bowed in formality and Saiki also takes a guarded pose in kind. 

I doubt that Saiki would go on the offensive, so I started by wanting to grapple for a quick win. Saiki immediately stopped my hands with his which cause both of our hands to be locked with each other. I couldn't go on the offensive more cause every time I push my hands, Saiki's arm does not budge, it's like I'm trying to push through a brick wall. Knowing that it was a stalemate, I let go and Saiki looks unaffected by my attack. As soon as I let go, Saiki dashed at me and grabbed at my attire. I couldn't stop his arms so the most I can do is also grab on his attire. The only thing I can do now is make him fall on the ground. I kicked his leg so he loses his balance, but his leg stood perfectly still like its a metal beam spiked to the ground.

S: My turn.

Saiki responded by delivering a heavy kick that instantly lose the strength on my leg. But I wouldn't be a good judo player if I can't counterattack! I take my opportunity to hook onto his leg with both of my legs and try to pull him to the ground,

but I can't.

Saiki is carrying my whole body while I'm grabbing onto him to try and pull him down. I hear the club members gasp and react in shock from Saiki's display of strength. Saiki noticed his advantage and immediately pin me down to the ground, winning him the round. I look to Saiki adjusting his judo uniform.

S: First out of three?

H:...I don't think that's necessary. You won Saiki.

Saiki really showed me the difference of our strengths. You really are amazing, Saiki.

POV: Sawakita Kouki

Saiki takes off the judo uniform and walks towards Satou-san, who was watching the entire time. Kusuo stands right next to him before he walks away,

S: Normal people wouldn't be so nosy on other people's relationships. 

After hearing that, Satou falls to his knees in defeat.

S: Let's go, Kokomi.

T: Oh, okay.

I ran to Hairo.

Sa: Hairo, are you okay?

H: Yeah, I'm good.

We both watch Saiki and Teruhashi-sama walk away.

H: I'm proud of them for announcing their relationship.

Sa: In such an amazing away too.

H: You were right Sawakita-kun, he really did become,

"The King of The School." 

[Writer's Note: Hey everyone, this is RidOne. Hope you enjoyed these two BIG chapters for the story, you can tell from the content why this one also took quite a while to make. I have two things I want to say. First of all, if you didn't see my post during the 1st of March, A Mortal God Accepts the Perfect Girl's Love (A Saiki and Teruhashi Fanfiction) has reached 1,000 VOTES!!!!! Thank you so much for everyone who enjoy my work. I am honored to be part of the most loved stories of Saiki and Teruhashi fanfiction. It really gets me going and commit with the series because I know that so many of you enjoyed it and want to see it until the end, I seriously cannot thank you enough. Secondly, Happy Ramadhan after all, I myself will also be fasting, so it might affect my release schedule, or not, who knows! That's all for me. Thank you for reading everyone, this was RidOne]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1K 2.4K 23
Now that Kusuo Saiki, an all powerful psychic has confessed his feelings for you, the two of you must approach this new stance with a number of obsta...
236K 6.4K 17
• Saiki Kusuo x Female Reader • Ψ•Ψ ❝ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ʟᴇᴛ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, ꜱᴀɪᴋɪ ᴋᴜꜱᴜᴏ.❞ ♧ » • (L/N) (Y/N), one of the newest students to join the infamous...
6.1K 198 13
Two lovers trying to keep their relationship secret. Oneshots with a plot There is only fluff in here and some angst here and there but mostly fluff...