Beyond Infidelity - An NTR Re...

By KrashewNut

#276347 [Maguro Coffee] Tonight, I will service my Husband's Boss [English] [Raknnkarscans] X #225482(C93) [S... More

Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
quick question
CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 5

1.3K 28 26
By KrashewNut

Tsutomu: Call my wife and ask her to meet you at the same place where you fucked her last time.

Michio: huh?

Norihito: huh?

Tsutomu: huh what?

Norihito: you want him to fuck her again?

Tsutomu: Last time, she fucked him for the sake of our daughter. But now there's no need for that. I just want to know whether she'll come to him or not.
If she does, then I'll divorce her and take my daughter with me.

Norihito: that's it???

Tsutomu: well....what do you expect me to do?

Norihito: well, not like that....aren't you giving her an easy way out?

Tsutomu: *change in tone and expression* tch tch tch...mental torture is far more worse than physical torture.

Norihito: *chills* oh you cunning bastard..... you're gonna push her into depression aren't you??!!

-silence-

Tsutomu: *looks at michio* I know that you still have that video. Now here's what you're gonna do.

First, you'll send me that video.

Then, on my signal, you're going to call her and ask her to meet up exactly where you fucked her last time.

And lastly.....nvm just do those.

Understood?

Michio: what are you --- *punch*

Michio groans in pain

Tsutomu: I thought we made it clear. Just Yes Sir.
Imma ask this one more time.
Understood?

Michio: *gasping heavily* yes...sir.

Tsutomu: Good. Wait for my signal.

Yuuta: Well, I think I've done my part. I'll leave my guards with you guys for now. Call me if you need anything. Show them hell.

Yuuta exits

Tsutomu: *looks at norihito* Take care of the rest.

Norihito: Where are you going?

Tsutomu: My house . To that bitch.

Tsutomu exits

Norihito: oh lord....she's in for some serious trouble......

-at Tsutomu's house-

As Tsutomu stepped through the door of his home, he was greeted by the sight of his daughter, brimming with health and energy, racing towards him. His wife, Yutsuki, followed close behind, her face lit up with joy at his return.

Ririna, his daughter, rushed into his arms, her laughter filling the air. But beneath his smile, Tsutomu couldn't ignore the weight of what happened and what was about to happen. He felt as if this happy moment was somewhat temporary.

Yutsuki: *surprised* honey...you look.....different.....

Tsutomu: In a good way, I suppose?

Yutsuki: *warm smile* Of course......

What troubled him most was the lack of remorse in Yutsuki's demeanor. She acted as if nothing had happened, as if whatever happened meant nothing to her. All he could do was to stare at her.

She really felt that stare and knew something was definitely wrong but she tried to brush away that feeling.

-dinner time-

Yutsuki: so.....how was your day?

Tsutomu: I just became the CEO of the company.

Yutsuki: *chokes on water and starts coughing* WHAT?!!!

Tsutomu: you heard me.

Yutsuki: but....how?? Wasn't Mich---- I mean Mr. Kiba supposed to be the next?

Tsutomu's P.O.V

*grips hard on the fork*
ON A FIRST NAME BASIS!!???

NO P.O.V

Tsutomu: What happened? I thought you'll be happy upon hearing this.

Yutsuki: *starts sweating* oh....what?...Yeah I'm happy honey. You suddenly dropped such a huge news , I need time to process it don't I?

Tsutomu's P.O.V

Trying to play it cool huh?

NO P.O.V

Tsutomu: Fair enough.

Yutsuki: so that means.....we won't have anymore financial problems right....?

Tsutomu: Yeah. I paid off all the debts. We're free.

Yutsuki: *visible discomfort* oh ...that's good.....we're free.....

Tsutomu's P.O.V

THIS BITCH!!! She isn't even trying to hide it anymore.

NO P.O.V

Tsutomu took his phone from his pocket and sent a brief text message to Michio---It was the signal. Upon receiving the signal, Norihito, who was with Michio, made sure that he did what Tsutomu asked him to do.

Yutsuki's phone buzzed with Michio's message. Her heart skipped a beat as she read the words on her screen, a wave of guilt gushing over her. Tsutomu noticed the change in her demeanor.

As the meal progressed, Yutsuki struggled to maintain her composure, her mind filled with thoughts of Michio and the message he had sent. With each passing moment, her desire to meet Michio grew stronger.

Tsutomu: Everything okay?

Yutsuki: I'm really sorry, honey , I just remembered that I promised to help a friend with something tonight. It's important, and I don't want to let her down. (typical ntr doujin excuse-_-)

Tsutomu: *visible disappointment* oh...yeah....of course. I understand.

Yutsuki quickly gathered her things and hurried out of the house.

With a heavy heart, Tsutomu pushed back his chair in anger and rose from the table.

Tsutomu: *low voice* so you chose him over me huh....

-timeskip-

Yutsuki walked into the hotel room, eager to reunite with Michio and to.....well, fuck. But to her surprise, there was no one in that room....or so she thought.

Yutsuki: *confused* I'm pretty sure that this is the room he mentioned.....where is-------

??? "Looking for someone?"

The voice, cold and cutting, sent a shiver down Yutsuki's spine. She just froze in place, her heart pounded like crazy as she turned to face the source of the sound. There, in the corner of the room, sat Tsutomu, his eyes ablaze with a mixture of anger and betrayal.

Yutsuki: H-H-Honey.....

Tsutomu: which one?

A chill ran down Yutsuki's spine at the coldness in Tsutomu's voice. She struggled to find the right words, her mind racing with a thousand apologies and excuses.

Yutsuki: please.....I can explain.....

Tsutomu just stood there clenching his fist.

Yutsuki: That bastard.......he blackmailed me...... he threatened to fire you......and I did it for our daughter-----

Tsutomu grabbed her by the neck and slammed her against the wall.

Tsutomu: DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE USE HER AS AN EXCUSE TO GET OUT OF THIS!!!!!

Yutsuki was literally struggling to breath. Her eyes widened in shock and fear as she was slammed against the wall, the impact rattling her senses and stealing the air from her lungs.

Yutsuki: pleeaseee------I'll--------die------

Tsutomu drops her.

As she lay on the floor, struggling to regain her breath, Yutsuki's mind raced with a mix of fear and confusion. She had never seen Tsutomu like this before---so consumed by anger and betrayal that he was willing to resort to violence to express his pain.

Tsutomu:*trying hard to control himself* Just shut your mouth.....or else I'll really end up killing you.

Yutsuki: *crying hard* I'm sorry!!! I'm sorryyyy I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry............

Tsutomu: Please, just stop already. Those are just fake tears. It won't get you out of this.

"You are crying only because you were caught. Not because you are feeling guilty."

Tsutomu's words pierced her like a knife. Her heart clenched at the accusation, the weight of his words settling heavy in her chest.

Yutsuki: I'm sorry........I never meant for things to turn out like this.

Tsutomu: SORRY??? you are sorry??? Do you even know the meaning of that word, Yutsuki?

*long sigh* Tomorrow, you'll sign the divorce papers.

Yutsuki: A divorce?!! But, what about our daughter??!!! What about---

Tsutomu: I've already made the arrangements. I'll be filing for custody of her.

These words hit Yutsuki like a punch to the gut. The thought of losing custody of her daughter.....

Yutsuki: But... but you can't do this...she needs both of us!! We can't tear her life apart like this.

Tsutomu: I don't see any other option. I'll make sure that you can visit her once in a while.

Yutsuki: NOOOO!!!! I WON'T ALLOW THIS!!! I'LL FIGHT FOR HER!!!!

-message notification-

Tsutomu: I think you should see that.....

As she tapped on the notification she saw a video of Michio fucking her brains out. It felt like her heart sank into her stomach. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. Tears filled her eyes as she watched, feeling exposed and vulnerable.

Tsutomu: There's no point in fighting for her if I'm gonna submit that video as an evidence. *with tears in his eyes* Just give up already....... I can't do this anymore.....please.....

In that moment, Yutsuki realized that there was no escaping the consequences of her actions. The truth had finally caught up to her, and now, she would have to face it head-on, no matter how much it hurt.

Yutsuki: alright.....

As the silence stretched between them, Yutsuki and Tsutomu stood quietly, feeling hurt and unsure. They knew things had changed and didn't know what to do next. And in the darkness of the hotel room, they both knew that their lives would never be the same again.

to be continued....

I treated Yutsuki like a grieving mother and a whore at the same time (even though it goes against my policy), but Azumi (Norihito's wife) deserves everything that's coming for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 48K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
310K 29.2K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
345K 15.1K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
314K 5.5K 77
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...