๐™„๐™‰๐™Ž๐™๐™๐™๐™€๐™๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™‡๐™€ ใƒผ ๐™–...

By softreika

โ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ?! ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ... More

00 , insufferable
01 , kiss my ass
02 , inspiration
03 , bonding
04 , unfamiliar face
05 , shipping and tensions
06 , i got you
08 , mine

07 , safe haven

97 8 2
By softreika

insufferable; safe haven
"you are so insufferable but... i will be your safe haven."

wow... dottore? in prison? has he done that much bad shit..?

scaramouche sighs when he checks his phone.

"yeah. sorry, gotta make this quick. i have a programming project with cyno.. it's due next week so..." he groans. "honestly.. his jokes are at makes me age..."

"you can say that again.." alhaitham snorts.

scaramouche looks up at him, like something in his mind clicked. "so you're the guy he talks about. 'grey haired econ tree,' huh?"

you laugh out of surprise, the name sounding absolutely ridiculous.

"that's his nickname for me? jeez... him and kaveh give me a headache."

"tell me about it. i hear that guy everywhere, and his building is miles away from ours..." scaramouche furrows his brow. "anyway, it was nice meeting you two. here's my number, in case you ever need any help again?"

"sure! thanks so much again, scaramouche!!" you wave and he reciprocates the wave without turning his head.

the sun was starting to go down, oh, how you loved the beautiful colors of sunsets... the clouds reflecting the light of the sun...

you took some time to admire the beautiful view above you.

alhaitham seemed to notice this, because you heard faint sounds of a camera clicking behind you.

you spun around, and indeed, alhaitham was taking pictures. well, it makes sense, right? he has a good eye for scenery, and the sunset does look especially pretty tonight.

"oh, look at that, mr. grey haired econ tree, taking photos of the sunset sky... what a lover boy." your tone of playful sarcasm was as clear as day.

he pauses on taking pictures and gives you a look that you couldn't possibly read, even with your psychology skills. "are you going to call me that too now?"

"noo~ but it is a funny nickname.. it threw me off when scara first said it.." you giggled.

alhaitham took another picture. "i would prefer you call me insufferable, it's at least a more fitting description."

you blinked and pulled out your smuggest smirk. "did you just take a picture of me?"

alhaitham rolled his eyes and put his camera in his bag. "don't be ridiculous. the background behind you looked nice, you just got in the way."

"sounds like someone is in denial. that's a river in egypt, ya know."

"losersayswhat?"

"what?"

alhaitham laughs with a smirk in his voice. he chuckles and slightly walks faster than you, turning into running.

you giggle and run after him, the sunlight illuminating the gorgeous architecture of the campus. "hey!! wait up, you fucking tree! ge- hahaah- back here!!!"

oh, if only you could see how gorgeous you looked behind that sunlight.

you were completely unaware of your surroundings, as it was getting dark out. you were still chasing alhaitham back to the dorms, gosh, he was fast.

a tall figure grabs your hand and tightens it around you. you yelp and scream out of fear, trying to find where their feet was so you could stomp the fuck out of them.

i can't see anything.. it's like dark as fuck now...

the person grabbed your other arm and you felt like you pulled a muscle.

"GET OFF OF ME YOU FUCKING PRICK! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

the person's grip was tightening harder and harder.

"i have so much information about you, y/n. you can't hide."

you knew your wrists were going to break at any moment if you kept resisting. but like, what are you supposed to do? let someone kidnap you?

"you're coming with me."

"no! what the FUCK- don't touch me, you-"

"shut it. you're going to pay the price."

"what price?! LET FUCKING GO OF ME-"

a strong gust of wind blew past you, and you felt someone behind you, but next thing you knew, your hands and arms were free. you rubbed your wrists and you felt a menacing aura in front of you.

the figure was across the campus, writhing in pain.

"alhaitham...?"

the campus lights turned on, and you saw him. his fists clenched, covered in cuts and light blood.

his breathing was heavy, probably running off of adrenaline. his veins were prominent on his neck and arms, and he looked...

so fucking fine.

"she's my muse, you fucker."

the person looked scared, concerned, and surprised. "you're her... boyfriend? they didn't tell me she had a..."

you were about to protest, but alhaitham interrupted. "at this point, if i say i am, then it'll get you pricks to quit causing trouble around here. it's so fucking old already, and it's been what? a few weeks since the school year started? pathetic."

alhaitham spat on the ground and approached the person.

"what do you know? you're going to tell me everything. that's not a request. it's a fucking order. do you understand?"

the person shook their head, trembling. they grabbed their phone and went onto social media.

huh...?

"here, this is the account. i assume you've seen it already? it has information regarding y/n... and doxxing information." they show alhaitham the account profile.

"idespisey/n_69420"

you gulped.

"is that so? hmm, well then, tell me who you know is involved."

the person hesitates for a second, and alhaitham shows them his fist.

"start talking if you wish to live."

"there were two accounts, right? one posted the recording of you defending y/n. that was on dottore's official account." they show the profile to the two of you.

"iamnotadrugaddict_justascientist"

that's quite the name....

"then, the y/n hate account, which is run by the fatui gang. they probably all have access to it, but, it's probably narrowed down to a few who actually use it..." they scroll down the feed of the account posts.

several posts slandering every factor about you possible.

how can this be...?
some of this shit was really personal.

there were old text screenshots posted as the person scrolls.

you tell them to stop scrolling and you tapped on a particular post.

it was from a few years ago, approximately when you were in highschool.

it was a conversation between you and someone else.. but it looked familiar...

y/n ❣️

#######:
hey y/n

y/n❣️:

hey #######!

so what did you want to talk to me about?

#######:
i wanted to ask you smt..
kinda personal
and stuff
is it okay?

y/n❣️:
sure! whats up?

#######:
ik we dont rlly know eo that well but
i really like you
you always have caught my eye
ever since the beg of school
you've been there for me
just the few times we talked
yk

y/n❣️:
oh, i see
i rlly appreciate your liking for me
and im glad my advice has helped you
but i just dont really see you that way
you've always been really cool,
id like to keep that
im really sorry #######

you have blocked this user!

"what the fuck...? that was... when dottore confessed to me..." you remember the conversation vividly.

alhaitham's shoulders tensed up, and he looked surprised. "he confessed to you? back then?"

you turn to alhaitham, concerned of his reaction. "yeah? why?"

he shakes his head and thanks the person for their help. "also uh... sorry about the punch... it was instinctual.."

they shook their head and shrugged it off. "hey, i was only doing that because dottore and his gang threatened me to. also, i get it, boyfriend instincts aren't something you can turn off, right?"

"that insufferable jackass is not my boyfriend..." you mumbled with gritted teeth.

yet.

the mysterious person waves to the two of you and walks off into the darkness.

well,

that was something.

you and alhaitham stood, still in the middle of the campus, right next to the dorm building.

"you should probably stay in my dorm."

"yeah- i- wait, what?! are you insane?!" you exclaimed.

he shrugged and walked towards the dorm entrance. you almost tripped over yourself trying to follow him.

you whisper-shouted to stay quiet and respectful. "are you INSANE?! why would i ever stay in your dorm?!"

"i stayed in yours."

"that was for a couple of hours!!"

"would you like to go to sleep knowing that anyone can break into your dorm because your information is out in the wide fucking web?"

silence followed suit after that.

huh, he has a point.

"but what if someone breaks in and steals all of my art supplies?! my collections?! my photocard collection!! oh my GODS alhaitham... i have signed shit in there!" you whispered in panic and you felt his large arms wrap around you.

you gulp and eventually relaxed after a few seconds.

"you're such a pain to deal with, you know that?" he whispers.

"hey! sorry for caring about my expensive ass collection!"

"no, not that, you moron. you really are that anxious, then i will stay in your dorm instead."

"you're psychotic!"

"and collei is going to protect you? she's as small as you. two small people won't do any damage to pricks like dottore." he whispers back with sass.

you two eventually made it to your dorm hall, after spending what felt like forever arguing.

"i will get a few things and some clothes, then i will knock on your door, okay? it'll be five knocks."

"how come five?"

"because insufferable has five syllables, dumbass."

after about twenty minutes, you sighed in your desk chair, your paintings still covering the massive crater.

ah, i forgot that was there...

you knew alhaitham for almost two days, and there was something like this left behind for you.

how nice.

you heard a knock that was five consecutive knocks, and you opened the door.

oh good lord.

credit to @/kichi_i_i on twitter!! show them some love!!

jesus christ.

this is a first, seeing his already big arms, fully exposed.

for FREE???!??

you held back the urge to grab your pencil and you instead let him inside. the more smarter option.

"where's collei?" alhaitham asked, putting down his bag.

"she had to overwork again. i swear, she sells her life for school..." you sighed like a concerned mother.

your phone had also been bombared with text messages, all from people who saw the doxx tweet that dottore put up.

you couldn't believe that he would make a hate account about you just because you rejected him... in highschool! you didn't even remember him back then.

alhaitham sighed and sat on your bed. he seemed like he was deep in thought.

what is on your mind?

let me in...?

after a few minutes of awkward silence (skz) you decided to ask.

"hey alhaitham? everything okay?"

he looked up, and something in his eyes felt off. like something really was bothering him.

he nodded, and exhaled slowly.

"after seeing those texts... something inside me just.. flipped. just like a switch."

you nodded to show you were listening.

why is he being intimate with me? sharing deep feelings all of a sudden?

"i don't know if you remember, but... i went to the same highschool as you as well."

what...?

HUH?!

"w-what?! you're joking, right?!" you stuttered in absolute shock. little pieces, bit by bit, of memories from highschool started to come back to you.

the quiet grey haired boy who studied in the library...

oh my god.

you weren't insane besties, but you talked to him quite a bit. you always ran into him.

damn, he had a glow up.

"i didn't remember much either, but the more i looked at you, the more familiar you seemed to me.."

"the little art girl with glasses. seems much hasn't changed, hm?" he made an effort to smirk.

this fucker-

you glared and he laughed a bit. "just teasing you. anyways, more seriously though.."

"i'm not sure how i'm gonna put this but, i guess i'm just gonna say it. i wasn't ever sure why, but back then.. i kind of had a crush on you..."

huh.

WHAT THE FUCK?!?! HIM TOO???

"O-OKAY, this HAS to be a joke, right? where are the cameras? deadass." you nervously joked and laughed, sweating starting to accumulate on your skin.

alhaitham looks at you with a serious expression.

he's.... not joking?

"i mean, that was in the past now, right? what does this have to do with dottore?" you asked, fidgeting with your pen.

alhaitham thinks for a second and then sighs. "back then, me and him were incredible rivals. for absolutely everything, we fought. even our parents hated the other. " he fidgets nervously. "it came up that i liked you, and he got really pissed.."

"he said that i shouldn't be allowed to win everything everytime, and that he deserved something too. meaning you."

you were speechless, what were you supposed to say? this was all news to you.

but you nodded to let him continue.

"rumors came about that we were dating, or something. so he blocked you, probably thinking that you were already taken, my best guess."

wow...

just wow...

"so he does this shit, fucking makes a whole account about me, threatening me?! posting my personal information online?!" you held back tears, running your hands through fistfuls of your beautiful hair.

no one would ever do this to someone no matter how much they claimed to love them.

how can you ever feel safe at this school again?

alhaitham stood up, and wrapped his arms around you again. you stood up from your chair and hugged him back.

how am i already trusting this guy enough to hug me?

well, he was from highschool, so...

i know him a bit. well enough.

"you are so insufferable, but... i will be your safe haven. if it means stopping that asshole, then that's what i'll do." alhaitham whispered, his warmth everywhere, on your neck, his arms, giving you chills.

i'm a visual learner, after all.

tears pricked your eyes as you let the man you claim to be insufferable, hold you tight while you wept.

well ill be damned

words: 2347!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 403 18
Just the title, Genshin men x reader one shots !Requests will be taken! But not guaranteed that i will do them, (By comments or PM, angst, fluff, sc...
247K 8.4K 30
you're holding me and holding back. | ๆš—้ป™ใฎ a scaramouche x reader au where you experience your first heartbreak. as you try to move on just like any...
145K 5.5K 44
โžฏใ€Œ"๐‘ช๐’–๐’“๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’†, ๐’˜๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ฐ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’š๐’†๐’…. ๐‘ณ๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐’‚๐’• ๐’‰๐’๐’˜ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’•๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’” ๐’“๐’Š๐’„๐’๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’•" In which the top students in...
43.6K 1.9K 19
โ˜† *โ€ข.ยธ "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐›๐ข๐  ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฑ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ?" ยธ.โ€ข* โ˜† With an ever-curious mind and an unrelenting personality, Y/N...