His Little Pup

By Misky_1530

Jacalyn Anderson is a fifteen year old mutant who has been locked up her whole life, never seeing the outside... More

Chapter Two

Chapter One

14 1 0
By Misky_1530

     I laid on the cold ground, covered in dirt and blood. I was tired, exhausted, I had ran miles to get away from that place. I'd been there my entire life, now finally, I escaped. I had been running for days, through the woods, sleeping in trees or caves. I haven't had any food and I've only drank rain water. I was tried but I knew I had to move on if I wanted to live. Slowly I stood up and continued walking.

     As I walked my pace got increasingly slower and slower, until I was hardly walking. I fell to my knees. I had lost a lot of blood, I was surprised I had survived this long. I could hear water, a creek or river maybe, and water always led to civilization. I could barely move but, slowly I crawled my way towards the water.

     I made it. It was a small river, and it was beautiful. The water was clear and the sun was shining off it. The trees were extra green and their leaves floated down the river. I could see ducks swimming by, a mom and seven babies. I slowly made my way over to the water to get a drink. I bent over it to cup some water in my hands, when I saw my reflection. My face was stained with red, blood, I could see my cheek bones clearly, I was skinny, I had just noticed you could see my ribs, my eyes were red with exhaustion.

     I drank some water and laid there. I knew if I followed the water I would find someone, but I couldn't seem to move. I tried to stay awake but I couldn't, my eyes closed, I couldn't keep them open.

     I heard a sound, a person, footsteps. I could tell it was a man from the way he smelled and his heavy footsteps. I could hear him getting closer but I couldn't move, or open my eyes. All I could do was lay there. As he got closer I was finally able to open my eyes a little, everything was blurry. Finally he was standing right over me, I could see his blurry figure, I could make out his beard and his leather jacket. He bent down and picked me up, then my eyes shut.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 8.1K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
457K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
199K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
60.9K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...