The Unexpected

Nyderaa द्वारा

Expect, The Unexpected. अधिक

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
13.)
14.)
15.)
16.)
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)
21.)
22.)
23.)
24.)
25.)
26.)
27.)
28.)
29.)
30.)
31.)
33.)
34.)
35.)
36.)
37.)

32.)

1.1K 106 187
Nyderaa द्वारा

Over in Atlanta, Richard was dropping things off for Kasai, Jaycee was complaining that Kasai was growing out of everything, so Richard ended up spending his Sunday afternoon shopping for Kasai, getting him everything he needed.

"Listen, the school need to update his file, they telling me he don't have no paperwork on file, such as medical records, his birth certificate and social security card " Richard explained to Jaycee.

"I'm pretty sure Karen has all that information, she was the one who got him in enrolled into that school, but let me call my brother and see" Jaycee says.

"Goodlooking out, I'll just wait in the car. No rush" Richard said.

"You're not a stranger Richard, you're more than welcome to come in." Said Jaycee, as she chuckled at him. Richard made his way in.

Kasai was currently in his room on FaceTime with Zamaris.

"Make yourself at home, there's water or juice in the refrigerator, I left my phone downstairs I'll be right back" Jaycee said, and Richard nodded his head as he took a seat on the couch.

"Damn this shit soft as fuck" He thought in his head, as he sank into the couch. He was impressed by the lay out of the home, he just knew they had money the long way.

Pulling his phone out his pocket, A Lanai was calling him, he looked around before answering her call.

"Has she run away before?" The police officer asked Zachary, and if looks could kill, officer Bred would have been dead.

Zachary's phone went off with Jaycee calling him, he silenced her call, hoping it wasn't anything Important.

"She's fucking five! What five year old would run the fuck away?" Zachary spat with venom, officers always had a way of asking stupidity questions.

"Yo bro chill out" A Chris said, patting Zachary on his shoulder, this situation could either go one or two ways, the way Zachary's temper was set up.

"Don't tell me to chill out bro, we talking about my daughter here, he asking me dumb ass questions, like my child would really run the fuck away at five years old " Zachary scolded.

"Relax young man , I'm just trying to help you out." The officer raised his voice some.

"HELP ME?" Zachary let out a dramatic outburst, "you haven't even asked me anything that's important, like what was she wearing, is there's cameras in this motherfucker, what's her fucking name..." He paused and then took a deep breath.

"BUT if it was a white little bitch missing, then y'all would have be fucking on it, having swat teams and shit" Zachary expressed, he didn't mean for "little bitch" to slip out, but he was angry.

Chris grabbed Zachary and backed him up off in the corner to calm him down . "Bro I already know the feeling, but you need to relax. Those cops will shoot your ass and not give a fucking care in this world" Chris said.

"I knew I should of went with my first instinct, I told my girl, I didn't want her here, but I didn't want her feel like I'm overstepping" He voiced truthfully, wiping the tears that fallen. Jaycee called his phone for the second time.

"Answer your phone bro, it could be something important" Chris said, but Zachary couldn't bring himself to do it, he would have to explain Jaycee everything that was going on, and knowing Jaycee, he couldn't do that to his baby sister.

"He's not answering, but whenever he calls me back, I'll give you a call" Jaycee said returning back upstairs to Richard.

"It's cool, if Karen got the information I need I'll just slide over her way. Goodlooks though" he said, standing to his feet.

The swift of his Cologne, and the way he licked his lips, the way his grills were exposed , left Jaycee in a tizzy.

"I'll change your life around, don't be looking at me like that shordy" He flirted, and Jaycee broke out into laughter.

"Boy please, your baby mother tells me everything I need to know about you, just like my brother, y'all just know how to pick them" She threw shade, and Richard mouth dropped open, all Richard could think, was
"she ate with that"

"Shordy was never my girl, and mfs ain't who they same to be" He replied back, after talking a little bit more, Richard went on his way, while Jaycee prepped for the week.

Back over in Los Angeles, Eric phone had died, so he had to run into a store to grab a charger, after his phone came back on, he called his sister back.

"My bad sis, this fucking phone died" Eric said, as the phone call connected.

"Did you do anything to Fatima's child?" She asked him, and the phone went quiet for a brief moment

"Eric seriously, if you did any-" Erica tried to say, but Eric had cut her words short.

"Erica, you know I WOUDN'T hurt no fucking child, come on now sis" said Eric.

"Well I don't know anymore, you was outside of that child's school, for what Eric?"

"It was only like 3 times, and you told me to stop and I did, I'm just trying to send Fatima a signal or some shit".

"Eric she moved on, and children are off fucking LIMITS , you know this. Stop with the nonsense before you end up DEAD" Erica empathized on the last part.

"I can't bury my brother Eric, so just stop and leave Fatima alone, it's been years Eric, years. I have to get back to the hospital, I will call you later" Erica said, she was getting pissed off at Eric's behavior lately.

Fatima wasn't the first girl he went crazy about, and pretty sure Fatima not gone be the last one.

"I won't fuck with her anymore, if that makes you happy sis, I'll cut the bullshit, once and for all" Eric lied.

"Okay Eric, I don't want words, I want actions. All this needs to stop. Bring your ass home. Enough is enough"

"You got it sis" Eric said, and Erica hang up the phone, He looked in the back of his car at a sleeping Izzy, hoping the amount of anesthesia he give Izzy doesn't cause no harm towards her.

In the mist of everything that was happening, Zachary made sure to send authorities to Fatima's hotel room to check on her, she told them she was fine but in reality she was losing it..

She found a straight flight going to Los Angeles that was about an 6 hour and 5 minutes flight but it took off in 30 minutes.

She explained the situation and the officers was more than understanding and give her a ride to the airport, a 45 minute drive turned into a 9 minute ride, Fatima made it just in time for boarding, as she was showing her ticket, Belinda's phone number flashed across her screen.

"Fatima, please call me back. It's important" Belinda said leaving a voicemail, by the time Fatima wanted to call back, her flight took off.

"Wassup" Richard offer a friendly greet, he managed to muster up, he didn't have the energy to deal with Karen.

"Why are you here Richard? I have nothing for you, you and Zac broke ass took everything from me" She snapped.

"Chill out with that shit, you should of acted like his mother instead of some bird brain ass little girl"

"Whatever Richard, I'm in therapy now. I know you playing house and all with them bitches and Zac, but I'm coming to get my son in a couple of weeks" Karen said.

"Shut your goofy ass up, ain't nobody playing house with my son, I'm raising him. And as far as you getting him back, that shit is dead. You've proven that you can't make the best decisions for him, so fuck out my face."

"You got me fucked up, I'm coming to get my SON." She yelled.

"I didn't come here to argue with yo ass, i just need my son paperwork, and I'll go about my business" he said. 

"You're not getting shit" Karen retorted, and Richard exhaled deeply.

"You want to do this shit the easy way or the hard way? You make shit complicated as fuck Karen, just give me his shit so i could bounce, you don't give a fuck about him, so I don't even know why you're fronting like you do"

"You still laid up with the same nigga who was beating your son ass, fuck on with the bullshit" Richard added, and Andi make her way to the door.

"Yo tell your homegirl, to give me my son shit" Richard told Andi, but Karen had slammed the door in his face. "See she wanna play" He said to himself, as he kicked the door open, and flew upstairs. Karen usually keeps all her documents in a draw upstairs, so that where Richard went.

Karen was too busy calling the cops, but Richard already got what he needed and left. Andi took the phone from Karen and hang up.

"Karen, seriously. You don't have custody anymore, you lose all your rights"

"If he needed Kasai paperwork, why not just give it to him" She asked. And Karen stormed off upstairs like an upset child. Andi figured she'll just give her some space.

Meanwhile back over in Los Angeles, Zachary told the cops everything they needed to know and a amber alert will be going off in a second, Zachary had to mentally prepare himself, knowing his phone was about to go off the hook.

Even about to see his child on a amber alert felt surreal, that he couldn't stomach it, "Listen up, everyone, my guys checked out everyone that was on the list, besides a Eric Cross do anybody know who that is?" Officer Bred asked, and Zachary eyes had got widen.

"Yes! That's my brother. He had to leave early to catch his flight back h-" Lori tried to say but Zachary had cut her words short.

"Hold the fuck up, Eric cross is your brother?" Zachary asked, and Cameron heart dropped, he saw Eric shoving something in the back seat of his car but he didn't think too much of it.

"Check his whereabouts, I think that's the nigga who got my child" Zachary said, "I don't give a fuck how it happen, but shut everything tf down"

"Yo, whatever your name is call your brother" Zachary demanded, and Lori did as she was told, Officer Bred was just waiting for Eric to answer the call so he could trance the call, but Lori got no answer.

Cameron snuck away discreetly, making a phone call. Eric saw Cameron calling but declined the call. Out of anger Cameron tossed his phone on the ground as it shattered into pieces.

"Who got the last laugh now" Eric said laughing, tossing his phone into river, then heading back to his car that he had switched out, Izzy was still out for the count.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Loving You. _rayy4 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

21.6K 1.4K 20
welcome valued customer, happy reading!
His and Her Rules Kidd द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

54.5K 2K 28
A Zatima Story
86.3K 4.6K 47
just click it, you definitely gon enjoy
18.5K 1.5K 21
A Zac and Fatima Story 😌👌🏾