WORK IN PROGRESS: Dinner Disa...

By GroveltoHEA

First, I caught him with her in a restaurant on the anniversary of the day we met. He explained it all. Then... More

How This Story Began
Chapter 1 (Layana): A Showdown
Chapter 2 (Layana): Tumbling Down
Chapter 3 (Layana): New Beginnings
Chapter 4 (Layana): By His Ear
Chapter 5 (Layana): Relax
Chapter 6 (Layana): I Stormed Off
Chapter 7 (Layana): A Year Ago
Chapter 8 (Layana): The Very Next Day
Chapter 9 (Sebastian): Another Mistake
Chapter 10 (Layana): Took Her Away
Chapter 11 (Sebastian): A Quiet Ride
Chapter 12 (Sebastian): She Was Gone
Chapter 13 (Layana): Forget This Day

Copyright Notice

19.4K 211 6
By GroveltoHEA

Copyright © 2024 by GroveltoHEA

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locations or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

If you're reading or seeing this story anywhere but on Wattpad, it has been stolen and is being distributed/sold without my permission.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 4.3K 7
It was a case of mistaken identity. Without stopping to see who was answering the door to the apartment he knocked on, Dutch blurted out the invitati...
667K 16.1K 22
Sadie married Gage, thinking he was as head over heels in love as she was. Then Gage broke her heart when she overheard him telling his brother why h...
930K 19.8K 28
Willow and Decker Masen were married two days before Willow discovered he'd courted her and married her strictly to fulfill the stipulations in his f...
577K 13.4K 16
Genevieve It was just your typical biker engagement party...until I found my fiance kissing my step-sister. Wedding's off, I take off, and when I ret...