WORK IN PROGRESS: Dinner Disa...

By GroveltoHEA

First, I caught him with her in a restaurant on the anniversary of the day we met. He explained it all. Then... More

Copyright Notice
Chapter 1 (Layana): A Showdown
Chapter 2 (Layana): Tumbling Down
Chapter 3 (Layana): New Beginnings
Chapter 4 (Layana): By His Ear
Chapter 5 (Layana): Relax
Chapter 6 (Layana): I Stormed Off
Chapter 7 (Layana): A Year Ago
Chapter 8 (Layana): The Very Next Day
Chapter 9 (Sebastian): Another Mistake
Chapter 10 (Layana): Took Her Away
Chapter 11 (Sebastian): A Quiet Ride
Chapter 12 (Sebastian): She Was Gone
Chapter 13 (Layana): Forget This Day

How This Story Began

13.1K 287 27
By GroveltoHEA

On my Facebook page, members suggest story ideas about certain tropes they'd like to see. Last June, someone asked for a wife showing up at a restaurant on an important date/anniversary where she finds her husband with an OW. 

In November, someone asked again and this was the idea: "It's more of a generic prompt but my favourite microtrope at the moment is h waiting for the H at a restaurant/elegant homemade dinner to celebrate anniversary but H doesn't show up because he forgot. Might be an interesting add for the Dinner disaster series?"

So, at the beginning of November, I posted the first chapter on the page, combining the two ideas: an elegant dinner at home while the H is at the restaurant with OW.

And two of the most temperamental characters I've written started fighting through a series of unfortunate...coincidences?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 13.9K 30
My cousin always referred to us as the bad jokes, as in...a blonde, a brunette and a redhead walk into a bar. I'm the blonde, and this is my story. ...
756K 23K 38
I was supposed to be protecting her. Instead, I left her to help my former girlfriend. And she was badly hurt on my watch. Now, she won't talk to me...
930K 19.8K 28
Willow and Decker Masen were married two days before Willow discovered he'd courted her and married her strictly to fulfill the stipulations in his f...
477K 14.2K 29
My blood bride, my love, is my everything. When her blood soured, I refused to accept the end of us. I would find a way. I held out for as long as I...