๐‘ด๐’‚๐’‡๐’Š๐’‚ ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’“๐’๐’” ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’…...

By Author_Jazz_

๐‘Œ๐‘›- I get the ick from men. I don't know how you are the first one I fell for? Tropes- Cold girl ร— Warm guy... More

Dedication
๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
Part 1- The cold female heartthrob
Part 2- Shopping for prom
Part- 3 Movie Date
Part-4 Confession
Part- 5 Arrangements for prom
Part- 7 The savior Taehyungโœจ
Part- 8 Threatening Lexi
Part- 9 30th Anniversary๐Ÿฅ‚
Part- 10 Not today darling
Part- 11 Don't you have a Boyfriend?
Part- 12 The Goddess
Part- 13 Prom๐ŸŽ€
Part- 14 Finally Committed โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน
Part- 15 His 'Girlfriend'๐Ÿคญ
Part- 16 Interrogation ๐Ÿคง
Part- 17 First date๐Ÿ’œ
Part- 18 Flirting ๐Ÿ˜
Part- 19 Gift for Sofia๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป
Part- 20 Hot topic๐Ÿ”ฅ
Part 21- Sofia's birthday๐ŸŽ€
Part- 22 "Your Wish, My Command"๐Ÿฅ€
Part- 23 Not this day again๐Ÿฅบ
Part- 24 Girl Boss ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป
Part- 25 Girl mathโœจ
Part- 26 Do you think I am scary?

Part- 6 Strawberries ๐Ÿ’–

86 6 0
By Author_Jazz_

???- Who are you texting?

You looked back and found out that it was Taehyung. He leaned on one of the lockers behind you

Y/n- Aishh you scared me! I was texting Yoongi. He is in school rn.

Taehyung- Oh, but why?

Y/n- He is gonna host the prom tomorrow so he is here for the arrangements.

He made a pout and softly raised his eyebrows giving a 'oh' look.

Y/n- He called me for giving me something for lunch and asked me to meet him in the parking lot.

Taehyung stayed silent and just nodded.

Taehyung- And don't you wear heels tomorrow.

He said it because you were 5'8 and is is 5'9 and if you wore heals tomorrow, you would look taller than him😂

Y/n- Yeah Yeah I won't. *You said in a mocking/sarcastic tone.

Taehyung- Yahh I am avarage you are tall!

You gave him a 'I can't do nothing for it' look🤷🏻‍♀️

You took your books from the locker and went towards the classroom. He did the same and followed you.

You went to Sofia's table as you and Lexi gather there at break times.

Y/n- How was the show?

Sofia- Girl you saved us from a boring Buisness studies period.

Miss Yang took English and Buisness studies in your class.

Y/n- Atleast I like Buisness studies and Maths🙄 but i wanted to annoy Yura😏

Lexi- You are really deserving and perfect to be the class president and school captain.

Sofia- And her Mr. Perfect aka our vice president of the class and vice school captain 🤭

You gave her your popular yet scary death stare

Sofia- Oh I meant Taehyung😶

Meanwhile Lexi was chuckling 🤭 and without their knowledge, someone else was listening them... It was Taehyung from the right and Yura from the behind. Taehyung was smiling not like an idiot but like a physco.

Being a fangirl of Taehyung, Yura was burning with jealousy. There were many fangirls of Taehyung but none of them even dared to utter a word about you being with Taehyung as they were scared of you.

The seating arrangements -

Teachers table

Door

Jia Sofia ??? Jimin

??? Lexi Y/n ???

??? Yura Tae ???

Minji ??? ??? Jk

??? ??? ??? ???

Soon the bell rang and you already went to your seat. It was Maths, Mr Lee entered the class and stared giving some sums to solve about Algebra.

(Yes this hottie😭☝️ Lee Dong Min)

As the classes ended and the bell for the break rung, you went to the parking lot after putting your books in the locker.

You saw him standing infront of his car. He was talking to Miss Yang but you didn't saw that she was there.

Y/n- Oppa! *You shouted a bit*

He saw you. As you came forward, you saw Miss Yang over there.

Y/n- Good morning Miss Yang. *You bow*

Miss Yang- Good morning. Is he your brother?

She asked pointing towards Suga. As she teaches from 14 years in this school, Yoongi was her Ex-Student.

Y/n- Yes Ma'am. You know him?

Miss Yang- Yes, He was my Ex-Student. Indeed you both are and were the most disciplined and bright students of our school! But i didn't knew that you both are siblings.

You and Yoongi Looked at eachother and then againg at Miss Yang and just smiled🙂

Miss Yang- You both are just like eachother.

Yn/Yoongi's mind- Was this a compliment or she was roasting me?

Author- Yeah Ms Yang was right

Yn/Yoongi- Shut up!

Author- And looks like that I am also right...

You both answered nothing but awkwardly laughed a little.

Miss Yang- Enjoy I am going.

You both bowed

You let out a sigh as she went away

Y/n- So my treat?

You asked excitedly

He didn't said anything, just opened the door of the car and pick up something. You were confused af looking at him.

Yoongi- Ta-da! *He said pulling out some strawberries* (strawberries are your favourite)

Y/n- Thankyou!! *You said taking the glass tiffin filled with bright red strawberries*

(Ignore the background and image this in Yoongi's hand)

Yoongi- Now go and eat your lunch. Your friends must be waiting!

Y/n- Okay.

Yoongi- And I'll come to pick you up. The driver took a leave.

Y/n- Bye!

Yoongi- Bye.

You went back towards the cafeteria with the tiffin full of strawberry. You immediately changed your expressions before anyone would see you smiling. You went inside the cafeteria and saw Lexi and Sofia sitting on a table, with a seat reserved for you. You went towards them and kept the strawberries on the table and went to take your plates.

You came back and sat with them.

Sofia- Ohh did your prince charming gave you these😏 *She asked with a smirk*

You again glared at her and Lexi spoke while eating her rice

Lexi- Sofia, Behave.

Sofia- Sowwie~

You continued eating while Tae, Jimin and Jungkook sat on the seat beside were giggling and ofc girls were drooling over them.

Jungkook- Prince charming huh😏 *he said smirking*.

While Jimin was Laughing.

Taehyung- Can't you just shut up🙄

But inside his stomach several butterflies were dancing.

You finished your lunch and started eating the berries. They were very juicy and plumpy. You offered some to Sofia and Lexi, they also took some. Jungkook was passing from your table and he waved a high to three of you. You also offered him a strawberry.

Y/n- Want some? *You said offering the tiffin with almost 5-6 strawberries*

Jungkook- Yeah, Thanks!

He ate one.

Jungkook- They are soo sweet! Who gave it to you?

Y/n- My brother gave them to me.

He choked on the berry and stared coughing. Sofia quickly gave him some water.

Jungkook- YOU HAVE A BROTHER?

Y/n- Yeah, he was an Ex-Student here.

Jungkook- What's his name?

Y/n- Min Yoongi.

His eyes widened.

Jungkook- Mi-Min Y-Yoongi? He is your brother!

You just nodded

Jungkook- No wonder why you are so cold.

He said and went off.

You playfully rolled your eyes and continued eating the strawberries. Meanwhile Lexi who was lost like a puppy watching him. You noticed her.

Y/n- Lex? Lexi?

She was still staring her him with her face supported on her right hand and the left hand resting on the table.

Y/n- LEXI! This time you said a little louder and she got back to reality.

Lexi- Ahh! Yes Yes!

Sofia chuckled, While you sighed.

Y/n- Let's go.

You three went to the classroom. You kept the tiffin inside your backpack and the bell rang. It was a free period so y'all could do whatever you wanted. You and Sofia took your sketch books and went towards the playground and Lexi on the other hand went towards the music room with her manuscript notebook to practice piano and maintain her vocals.

You and Sofia sat on the steps in the back field of your school. You closed your eyes and enjoyed the light blowing wind which was softly blowing your hair. Taehyung was playing basketball on the other side of the field in the basketball court with some of his friends and Jimin and Jungkook and was seeing your hair blow and was smiling.

Jimin- Smiling at who huh?

Jungkook and Jimin laughed

Taehyung glared at Jimin and they both stopped laughing

While you opened a sketch refference on your phone and you and Sofia stared drawing the same.

*Illustration not mine!*

You both started analysing the sketch and started drawing the outline for it. After a few 30 to 35 minutes, You both completed the sketch by your signature.

Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin came towards you.

Jungkook- Hey ladies! What are you drawing?

You both showed him your sketches which were almost same as the refference.

Jimin- Woahh it's soo good!

Jungkook- No doubt you guys are really good artists.

Taehyung- It's really Nice!

After the compliment from Jimin, Sofia's cheeks became red.

Y/n- Thankyou *you said with a slight smile*

Jimin and Jungkook were startled to see you smile

Jimin- You know how to smile?

Y/n- Shut up. *You said playfully*

While Lexi entered.

Lexi- Hey guys!

Sofia- Hey!

She didn't saw Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin standing there at first.

Lexi- Ohh you guys are also here~

Jimin- Hi! *As always flirt king*

Jungkook- Hey~

Taehyung just have his boxy smile

Lexi sat beside you

Lexi- If you guys remember, someone's 20th birthday is coming~

Sofia looked at Lexi with a soft smile.

Taehyung- Yah I remember.

Jimin- Me too.

Jungkook- Yes you'll always remember.

Everyone chuckled as Sofia's birthday was approaching.

(In Korean ageing system, their age would be +2 like You, Lexi, Jungkook and Jimin and Taehyung are 18 so your age is 20. Sofia is 17 so her age would be 19.)

You checked your watch.

Y/n- Shall we go?

Lexi- Hmm.

Sofia- Okay *she said cutely*

The boys watched you three fading out.

Jimin- Cute *He said looking towards Sofia*

Jungkook- Mature *He said looking towards Lexi*

Taehyung- Sexy *He said looking towards you*

You three entered the empty classroom and kept your things inside.

Lexi- We have 20 mins left

You hummed with a poker face.

Sofia- What should we do?

Y/n- Whatever you both like. You said looking towards Lexi with a pout.

Sofia- Y/n Eonniahh *She said cutely as she was buttering you*

Y/n- How can I help you your majesty? You said sarcastically as you knew she wanted something from you.

Sofia- Can you please help me with accounts *puppy eyes*

Y/n- Aishh okay I will but stop with these eyes. You know that they are my melting point.

Sofia- Hehe let's go!

She dragged you and Lexi towards the library.

Lexi- I am going to read a book.

Y/n- Ok, Come to this table. You said to Sofia and sat on a table.

*After a few minutes*

Y/n- Did you understood?

Sofia- Thanks my Saviour!

You scoffed playfully

Lexi- Done?

You hummed

Y/n- come fast cause in only two minutes, the bell is gonna ring.

You were walking at your pace which was quite fast. While Sofia with short legs was running quite slowly. Sofia ran a bit and then she bumped into someone.

???- I am really sorry.

He made her stand up

Sofia- Sorry it was my fault too. I should've seen you.

Sofia- Sofia Btw.

???- I am Bangchan.

Y/n- Come fast Sofia!

Sofia- Coming! Bye.

Bangchan- Bye.

Felix's POV- hmm she was cute. Aishh stop it Felix.

Lexi- What happened?

Sofia- Nothing.

You three entered the class and as soon as you sat on your respective seats, the bell rang.

*After a few hours*

Sofia- Aishh it finally ended.

You folded you hands like always

Y/n- hmm

Lexi- I am going my driver is here. Bye~

Y/n- Bye.

Sofia- Let me call my sister.

???- no need of it.

-----------------

Hey girlies! Hope y'all are doing great! 🦋✨

Take care of yourself and don't forget to give a vote and a comment on the ff. Don't be a shy reader~🎀

This was the longest part I have written👀
Show some love💅🏻

Thanks for reading...
Bye💅🏻🎀🦋✨

Word count- 1890

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 1.6K 169
This is my journey to figure out who I truely am. I swear, but I try not to do it that much. I usually replace words for things like fluff.
5.8K 178 36
I've never been one to trust blind dates, especially with the friends I have. But just one night, one person who knew everything I wanted to hear and...
11K 199 33
You are a karate black belt so every fight you get into, you win. Your new to a school and there is a lot a drama with you and ALL the popular boys a...
552 10 10
It's funny how wrong you can be about a person. You may think that you love someone for who they are, but they turn out to be the exact opposite. I k...