Engraved in Soul

By bootomtae

Jungkook and Taehyung were madly in love with each other once upon a time. Unfortunately, life had different... More

1. Once again broken
2. Family introduction
3. Tk Enterprises
4. Real faces
5. Welcome party
6. Meeting Sehun
7. Jeon Yeonjun
8. Make you proud
9. Whose photo is this?
10. Unknown someone
11. Close but still miles apart
12. They met just to separate
13. Promise
14. Getting contract
16. Personal secretary

15. Past corridors

201 9 10
By bootomtae

In Dreams Collection, Jisoo remembers that she had to inform Taehyung about Sehun's message.
She went towards Taehyung's cabin and was about to knock on the door when Soobin stopped her.
Soobin says, "Jisoo! Hyung is busy in some video conferencing. He had told me not to disturb him."
Jisoo says, "I was going inside to deliver Sehun sir's message."
Soobin says, "It's ok Jisoo. You can inform him later."
Jisoo went back to her place after saying ok.
Soobin also went back to his cabin and started checking some e-mails when notification for a new e-mail appeared.
The mail was from Jeon Groups. Along with the contract of jewellery designing a 50% partnership is also offered.
Soobin says to himself, "Oh my God. Such a big opportunity. I should send a confirmation letter as soon as possible. What if this contract slipped from our hands? But am I doing right?"
Then he remembers what Sehun has told him. 'If we get a big opportunity then we should grab it. Always remember that we are working for our company's progress.'
Soobin says to himself, "Yes Sehun Hyung is right. We should grab every big opportunity as soon as possible. And I am doing everything for our company's progress only. So what I am doing is absolutely right. Hyung will be happy to see me working hard. And he has given me atleast this much freedom that I can make some decisions on my own."
He starts writing confirmation male when he remembers that he needs Taehyung's sign on a hard copy of the contract.
Soobin immediately makes a copy of contract papers and leaves for Taehyung's cabin.

Taehyung is still busy in his video conference.
On seeing Soobin in his cabin Taehyung asks his reason to come here through his hand gesture.
Soobin signals Taehyung to sign on the papers. He thinks, 'Now Hyung is busy. I will tell him about this contract after his video conference. For now I will just take his sign on papers and will send confirmation mail to Jeon groups.'
As Taehyung lifts the papers to read, Soobin's phone slips from his hands and falls on Taehyung's table.
Taehyung mutes his conference and says, "What is this all Soobin? You can see that I am busy right?"
Soobin says, "Sorry Hyung! But I need your sign on these papers."
Taehyung asks, "Where do I have to sign?"
Soobin immediately opens the last page of the contract and points towards it.
Taehyung signs the contract without even reading the papers. He says, "Now it's fine right? Now you leave from here. I am busy in a conference meeting."
Soobin leaves the cabin and soon he sends the confirmation letter after scanning the papers to Jeon Groups.
He says to himself, "Finally we got such a big opportunity. Now I can relax for sometime as my other work is already finished. Jisoo was saying something right? What message does Sehun Hyung send? Let's go and ask her."

Here Jisoo is sitting while holding her head.
Soobin asks on seeing her like this, "What happened, Jisoo? Are you not feeling good?"
Jisoo says, "Soobin sir I am having a bad headache. Can I go home?"
Soobin thinks, 'Her health is not fine. And moreover it's already late afternoon. Soon office hours will end. My work is also finished so I can sit here in place of her and complete her work.'
He says, "Ok Jisoo. You can leave. I will inform Hyung about it."
Jisoo leaves after saying thank you to Soobin.
Soobin sits in her place and starts doing some work.

Otherside Jungkook reaches his company from the police station. He enters inside his cabin and again starts working when Yeonjun enters inside his cabin hurriedly.
He is holding contract papers sent from Dreams Collection. He forwards those papers to Jungkook and says, "Hyung I have done your work. I had sent the contract papers to Dreams Collection and they have even sent a confirmation mail to us."
Jungkook says happily, "Very good Yeonjun. I am really happy."
Jungkook thinks while holding those papers, 'How come Dreams Collection agreed to work with us this easily? They were not ready to work with us until now. What happened suddenly? And Sehun himself has rejected my offer then what happened now?'
Thinking about all this he immediately opens the papers and starts reading them. His eyes widened on seeing Taehyung's sign on the last page of the contract. He was quick to recognise Taehyung's signature.
Jungkook thinks, 'These are Taehyung's signatures. So does that mean Dreams Collection is Taehyung's company?'
Jungkook holds his head thinking about all these things. The last seven years have started revolving infront of his eyes.

On seeing Jungkook holding his head like this, Yeonjun thinks, 'What happened to Hyung? Why is he sitting like this?'
He asks, "Hyung what happened to you? Are you not feeling well? If you have a headache then we can go home."
Jungkook looks at him and says, "I am fine Yeonjun. I am just stressed about work. You go and do your work."
Yeonjun can clearly see restlessness on Jungkook's face. He knows his brother is lying but he decides to leave for now.

As soon as Yeonjun leaves Jungkook takes out Taehyung's photo from his wallet.
He says while caressing the photo, "Finally I got to know where you are Taehyung. Now I will end every misunderstanding inbetween us. I am so proud of you. You have completed your dream of having your own jewellery designing company. But why did you agree to work with me suddenly? Did you make a mistake? But as much as I know you never make such a mistake. Did you sign the contract without reading it? Whatever it is I don't care anymore. I am happy that I will be able to see you after so many years. But what about Sehun? Who is he to? D-Did you already move on from me? Did you? But I still love you and will always do even if I am not in your heart anymore. What else can I even do? I am just helpless infront of this heart which beats only for you."

Otherside in Daegu, Sehun is sitting infront of the doctor who is explaining to him everything about Rose's conditions. At last the doctor says, "Mr. Sehun I will suggest you leave in Daegu only for a few days. Miss Rose is weak and she can't travel for now. And for her health improvement you being with her is important. Moreover it's your own choice."
Sehun says, "Sure doctor. I will be staying here only until her condition improves."
The doctor nods in appreciation and takes him to meet Rose.

Otherside Taehyung's video conferencing just ended. He is laying on the couch present in his room to relax for some time. Suddenly he realises that Sehun hasn't talked to him since morning today. He thinks, 'Is he angry with me because of my last day's behaviour at the mall? But what I did is not wrong. It's my life and I can choose whom I want to spend it with. No one has the right to make decisions for me.'

Otherside Jungkook decides to call in Dreams Collection and clear his every small doubt regarding the company's C.E.O.
Soobin receives the call and says, "Hello Dreams Collection. How can I help you?"
Jungkook says, "I am Jeon Jungkook, C.E.O. of Jeon Groups."
Soobin's eyes widen then he asks, "How can I help you Mr. Jeon?"
Jungkook says, "I want to talk with your C.E.O. to discuss something about the contract which we signed today."
Soobin thinks, 'But Hyung is not aware of it till now. But I can't even reject Mr. Jeon. I think I should transfer the call. Hyung will know about it through this call. And I think he will be happy knowing about the big opportunity which our company got.'
On not receiving any answer, Jungkook again says, "Hello can I talk to your C.E.O.?"
Soobin says, "Yes! Yes! I will just transfer your call to him. Please wait for a minute."

Taehyung was laying comfortably when the intercom placed on his table rings. He stands up from the couch and answers the call.
Taehyung says, "Hello! Who is speaking? It's Taehyung here."
Hearing his voice Jungkook feels a different kind of calmness in his heart. Same mesmerizing voice which is enough to raise his heartbeats.
On not receiving any answer for sometime, Taehyung again says, "Hello! Who is it? I am Kim Taehyung, C.E.O. of Dreams Collection. You want to talk to me only right?"
But this time also, Jungkook didn't say anything.
Taehyung says angrily, "Don't know why people even call if they don't want to talk. Wasting mine and their own time."
Taehyung was about to cut the call but before he could he heard a very familiar voice. "Taehyung."
Taehyung! Today after so many years someone took Taehyung's name with this much love and softness. As if no one can take Taehyung's name with this much love except that one person.
Taehyung also forgot everything and got lost in that charming voice.
Jungkook says lovingly, "My Taehyung! This is your Jungkook speaking."
Taehyung says, "J-J-Jungkook."
Phone slips from Taehyung's hand and falls on the table.
Jungkook tries to again call his name but no one answers. He then disconnects the call. At least all doubts are clear now.

Jungkook then calls Sara and asks her to send Yeonjun in his cabin.
Soon Yeonjun enters inside. He says, "Hyung you want to talk to me."
Jungkook says, "Yes Yeonjun! Today I am so happy."
Yeonjun says, "I am happy to know it Hyung. But can I know the reason behind this happiness?"
Jungkook says, "My reason behind this happiness is the contract which we have signed with the Dreams Collection."
Yeonjun says, "But Hyung no one from their company came to talk about it with us till now?"
Jungkook says, "Tomorrow company's C.E.O., Kim Taehyung will personally come to our company to meet us."
Yeonjun says, "Oh did you already talk with him?"
Jungkook nods his head.
Yeonjun thinks, 'Kim Taehyung? Is it the same Taehyung whose photo I had seen with Hyung?'
He asks, "But Hyung why did you call me here?"
Jungkook says, "I want to ask if you have mailed our company's all terms and conditions to them along with contract papers."
Yeonjun says, "Yes Hyung."
Jungkook says, "Thanks Yeonjun. Now do one more thing for me."
Yeonjun asks, "Yes Hyung?"
Jungkook says, "Send a mail to Dreams Collection for tomorrow's meeting."
Yeonjun says, "I will do it now only." And he leaves the cabin.
Jungkook says to himself, "Now you can't run away from me Taehyung. You yourself will have to come to me. I am so happy to know that I will see you after so many years."

Junghyun is sitting in his own cabin. He is thinking about how to arrange 30 lakh. Then an idea came into his mind that he will take 30 lakh from the company's account. Anyways all responsibilities of the account's department are of him. So like this no one will know about it and he can easily take money from the company.
But he is unknown to the fact that Jungkook has again appointed Hoseok as the head of the account's department and now he is handling everything.
Junghyun immediately transfers 10 lakh to his account from company's account. Hoseok gets to know about it and he decides to talk to Jungkook about it.

Otherside Taehyung is just looking infront of him. He is lost in his own thoughts, 'Today after so many years I heard your voice. Once again it feels like no one can take my name better than you. But how did you call me today after so many years? How did you come to know about my whereabouts?'
He was lost in his thoughts when he remembers that Soobin has taken his signs on some papers. He immediately leaves the cabin to talk to Soobin.
He firstly searches inside Soobin's cabin but does not find the male there. He then went towards the reception area to search for him.
On seeing the male sitting at the reception area, Taehyung immediately went towards him.
Soobin looks at him and says, "Hyung what happened to you? Why are you in so much hurry?"
Taehyung asks, "You took my sign on some papers sometime ago. What were those papers about?"
Soobin says, "They were contract papers from Jeon Groups. They were even giving an offer of 50%. So I thought that it was a good opportunity. You were busy in the meeting. That's why I didn't inform you about it. Are you happy with my decision?"
Hearing this everything becomes clear to Taehyung. He falls on the floor and tears start flowing from his eyes. He says, "What have you done Soobin? I am trying to run away from my past but you brought me back to the point from where I have started. Someone has said the truth. Our past never leaves us alone however far we try to go. Just because of your one wrong decision my past is again standing infront of me."
Yeonjun says, "Hyung what are you trying to say? I can't understand anything. Which past? What happened?"
Taehyung says while hiccuping, "N-n-nothing."
Soobin holds his hand softly and says, "Please tell me Hyung what you are hiding from me. You always try to show that you are happy to others but I can clearly see that you are not happy through your eyes. Everyone in our house knows about your past. Even Sehun Hyung knows. Then why are you hiding it from me? Please Hyung tell me."
Taehyung says stammering, "I-i am n-not hiding something from you."
Soobin says, "You are lying Hyung. Please tell me."
Taehyung says, "I said right? There is nothing like this."
Soobin again says, "Hyung today you have to tell me the truth. Is it somehow related to that contract? Do you have any connection with Jeon Groups? Please tell me."
Now Taehyung's patience broke. He shouts, "Yes there is a connection between me and Jeon Groups."
Seeing him like this, Soobin says, "Hyung please calm down. I just want to know so that I can somehow help you. I can't see you like this."
Taehyung says, "No one can help me. No one can."
Soobin says, "But still I want to know everything."
Taehyung wipes his tears and says, "Fine then. Today I will tell you about me and C.E.O. of Jeon Groups, Jeon Jungkook."

Otherside in Jeon Groups, Yeonjun comes in Jungkook's cabin and informs him that he has already sent the meeting's mail to Dreams Collection.
Hearing this Jungkook hugs Yeonjun tightly in happiness. He says, "You don't know Yeonjun how much big work you have done for me. Now no one can stop me from meeting my Taehyung. Now Taehyung himself will come to meet me. My Taehyung! I haven't seen him for the last seven years. I just want to see him till my heart's content."
Yeonjun asks, "So it means he is the same Taehyung whose photo you carry with you everytime? Same Taehyung whom you love even more than your life?"
Jungkook doesn't say anything to him.
Yeonjun again asks, "Tell me Hyung is it same Taehyung? Today I want to know everything. I can't see you living with so much pain in your heart. Today you have to tell me everything."
Jungkook knows today Yeonjun will not leave without knowing about his past. He sits on his chair and signals Yeonjun to sit infront of him.
Jungkook says, "Today I will tell you everything. Yes he is the same Taehyung whom I love more than my life. Same Taehyung who is my reason to live. Same Taehyung for whose happiness I can do anything. Same Taehyung who has taught me the meaning of love. Today I will tell you what the relation between me and Dreams Collection's C.E.O., Kim Taehyung is."
One can clearly see happiness on Jungkook's face while talking about Taehyung. His expressions were so soft while taking Taehyung's name.
Jungkook says, "Today I will tell you mine and my Taehyung's story."

And like this slowly slowly Jungkook takes Yeonjun and Taehyung takes Soobin towards their past corridors.
And along with them we all will also go to Jungkook's and Taehyung's past. We will know about their love story. We will know how a relationship started from hating each other turns into loving each other. Let's know their past.

So here is the next chapter. Hope you will enjoy it.
This chapter is small as compared to the last chapters as I want to start their past from a completely new chapter.
Meet you all in the next chapter. Till then bye.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.4K 11
taehyung get married to jungkook even after knowing that he is in love with his ex. Even after three years jungkook is not ready to moved on. " Who...
201K 10.8K 58
Book 2 | Jungkook and Taehyung have been married for six years and have four children. Both men have become overly preoccupied. Jungkook has his own...
356K 13.2K 16
Taehyung is forced to marry Jungkook And he decided to turn the younger life into a living hell. Grammar mistakes(a lot) 01.04.2020 (April fool uwu) ...
4.6K 320 7
Where Jungkook meets his love after a long time whom he loved from his childhood. This is my first time writing a story. Kindly ignore the grammar mi...