Patience- a beautiful journey

By priceless987

**๐“๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ* '๐•ด ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–’ ๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐–‰๐–”๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–๐–Š ๐–œ๐–†... More

Introduction
Surpriseโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
Characters โค๏ธโค๏ธ
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
notice (1)
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
NOTICE (2)
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
IMPORTANT
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
EPILOGUE
๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

CHAPTER 16

89 10 0
By priceless987

AUTHOR POV--

In the morning, the sun is bright, and the sunlight is warm and not harsh. The birds keep chirping, and the breeze is cool. The leaves of the plants are covered from the dew drops.

The day dawned crisp and clear as they sun poured through noor's windows bringing along with it new hopes and aspirations. She rubbed her bleary eyes and walked to the window to watch the rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky and she smiled to herself knowing today was gonna be a good day.

She went into her bathroom for freshen up and came out wearing a beautiful yellow anarkali dress with wet hairs opened on her back

She combed her hairs and tie her hizab and went away from her room for household chores...she knew everybody was awakened but she sleep after her farz namaz because she was so tired and upset because of bp's letter but she believed in her allah that everything will be gonna alright...

She went into the kitchen and saw that everybody was sitting on the dining table...so she sit behind suneha who was blushing for God knows what?

"Why are you blushing today??" Noor asked to suneha

"Actually na me mere 'vo' ko dekh rahi thi"Suneha said with fake innocence

"Suneha now you are engaged so just stop your stupidity now" noor said to her sister while shooking her head in disbelief

While looking at suneha and ahaan both, a beautiful smile formed on noor's lips but she hide it...she was thinking that what if BP is also there....

NOOR POV--

Everybody it there food and left from dining area only me, my mom and phuppo are sitting there I too was about to get up when my mother held my hand and said "beta kuch baat karni hai" I sat there between both mom and phuppo

"What happen mammi you are looking so tensed" I asked

"Beta you know na after some time suneha will get married to ahaan but what about you, I am tensed about you, I want you to get married" my mother said and I became pale because I don't know what to answer...

"I know noor what is bothering you beta but try to understand us also, I know you are thinking about Kareena but beta I know about her she is not perfect match for Faris, whenever talk to me wit respect everytime when she arrived at our house she never show any respect towards me or ahaan them how could I think that she is perfect for my faris. He is in love that's why he couldn't see the behaviour of Kareena but my child you are in your senses na then please understand we can't let Faris marry to kareena" she completed herself

After listening to her words, I felt like crying bitterly, what should I do? I'm already tensed about bp and here they are talking about my second marriage

"I will think about it" this is all just I said and stood up from there and went into my father's room

"Baba see na, I can't marry to Faris you know that I'm married to bp then how could I? It is impossible...baba I love bp...please baba do something I'm tired baba please help me" i cried my heart out

Suddenly I feel that something is moving then what I saw next I couldn't believe on my eyes...my father's fingers are moving he is taking deep and fast breaths...I was out of my senses I don't know what I have to do...

"Ammi, Bhai, suneha come fast please jaldi aayein" I call them and soon they all arrive in Baba's room ahaan helped baba to take him to the hospital

AUTHOR POV--

ON THE OTHER HAND

Life offers a mix of happy moments and sad ones. Like change of seasons happiness and distress keep following one another, he was running in a great speed and he noticed that the sky was covered with the dark clouds. the water begin to split. suddenly a huge lightning broke down a tree. when he noticed to his back side there is no one only Dark dark and dark, then he got into a strange house.

The house is empty. It has been for a long time. It's been vacant for years and years. It sits in the middle of a quiet, suburban neighbourhood. The grass is a burnt orange colour and the trees are mostly rotting away. The neighbourhood is quiet, it was in the middle of dark forest. There Was No one, the door creaks and closed.

He felt like he was going to throw up as he looked out the window of the groundfloor of the house. The smell of rotting flesh was everywhere and the other residents of the house were already dead. He was standing in a small living room with a full kitchen on the right side. There was a stairway that went down to the first floor. He knew he had to get out of this house but he also want to rescue from his earlier house...he was still afraid of the ghost or whatever it was....he tried to check his phone in that room but he couldn't found it nowhere and he was hell scared of that ghost that's why he ran from that house as far as he could but now in this house he couldn't predict what's going on there...as it was so good amd situation in the Middle forest but suddenly he heard some voices and he went to a room for hiding himself..

Robert locked the door behind him again and paced the floor, wringing his hands, peering out the window, and re-checking every potential hiding spot. As he crawled out from under the table, he suddenly notice motion on the first floor of the house next door, his breathing stopped. A light in the attic flicked on, and the curtains swayed. He walked right up to the window, close enough for his nose to touch the glass, when the light suddenly flicked off again. Robert yanked the curtains closed, feeling exposed. he ran through the house, checking the locks again, roughly pulling all the curtains closed.

The sound of footsteps is heard coming up the stairs. The footsteps are too heavy, and they seem to be coming from the basement. The door to the basement creaks open. Then a face is seen in the door frame. It's a face with large, red eyes, and it's full of hate.

Robert froze at his place as he couldn't get the courage to shift or move from his place he couldn't believe that The one from whom he was running and the one from whom he was hiding is standing in front of him. He felt as if his life was about to end.

The creature was coming near him but he didn't have the courage to move from his place He felt as if his legs were stuck or frozen...

And it was only a few minutes of playing the game....that the creature started cleaning his face. Robert was surprised to see what he was doing. In no time the creature took off his clothes. He was not a ghost but a human being. who was appearing before him in the form of a ghost...

He wore his coat of his formal clothes and sit next to the sit from Robert and signalled him to sit on the second chair...

Robert followed his signals md sit on the next chair...

"benim bu kadar kolay öleceğimi ve senin hayatından pişmanlık duymadan mutlu bir şekilde ayrılabileceğini mi sanıyorsun?" The man said (what do you think that I will die this easily and you could leave your life happily without any regretting )

"sen kimsin ve neden beni öldürmeye bu kadar heveslisin?" Robert said (who are you and why you are eager to killing me)

"bir zamanlar bir ailen olduğunu hatırlamıyor musun" said the man(Don't you remember that once upon a time you also had a family??)

"I remembered but why you are asking me all this"?? Said robert with confusion

"Because I am your son, the son who always longed for your love but you never looked at him, the son who loved you even after thousands of your hatred, but what did you do, left me and my mother in the that burning fire for die, don't you feel any ashamed of what you did to my mother, You used to beat her every day and night and vent out your anger and frustrations on her but still she never left you she always loved you, and you left her just for the sake of the wealth...she suffered enough but now enough is enough." The man roared on Robert but Robert's mind was roaming on the word 'son'

"Is it a dream or reality?? Are you serious..." Robert asked in disbelief as he couldn't believe that his son is sitting in front of him..

"Unfortunately yes...I'm your dreadful son and you are my coward and unlucky father" the man said

"Why are you saying all this...you know how much I loved you...I never hate you in my whole life, please believe it was your mother you make us both misunderstood towards each other a" Robert said and he couldn't complete his sentence because a punch landed on his face

"Don't you speak shit about my mother, I swear, I'll give you the totureos death that even death will be scared" the man said with full hatred in his voice

"You can't do anything because you know, I have something special of your, if you try to hurt me then you will see that my guard will torture her to death, as I already know how much you loved her, what did you thought that I'll come alone without any safety of mine...oh my son you still need to grow up, I already knew that if I'll come without any safety you would kill me so I already told my guard If I wouldn't come in 5 days then kill her...oohh my poor son my umar what will you do now" Robert said and smirked

The man was froze by his words because the first thing was he couldn't kill his father and second his father caged his love his everything...he loved her since childhood but now because of his father he has to let his plan down

"Well umar if you talk to me ahmmm rather I say if you answer my some questions I will tell my bodyguard to spare her for sometime" Robert said with fake innonce

Umar has no more options he sat down next to him and signalled him to continue what he want to ask

"How could you committed in the World of mafia, you know it is not easy and how'd you find me because according to me we are meeting right now before I didn't find you" Robert asked the questions which he want to ask from so many time

Umar smirked at him and said "We know each other a long time ago, you remember your factory was burnt by someone, many of your deals were cancelled and last month someone killed 500 of your men."

"Oh I remember they are the group of people, bp, beast, toxic devil, and spider...oh I got that you are one of them...am I right umar" Robert said and umar smirked

"Yes I'm one of them, and guess what I'm toxic devil" toxic devil said with smirk

"What are you mad?? Why are you doing this...you know how much we all suffered because of your stupid and nonsense gang and tell me who is black poison" Robert asked but he had become unconscious because the black poison had injected him from behind due to which he had now become unconscious.

"Bp if he hurt her? Bp she is so innocent you know na...if something happened t her...bp you" toxic devil said but bp stopped her with his hands

"He can't do anything,you trust me right...then believe me nothing will happen to her...her safety is my concern so don't worry about her.... just focus on the mission which we are going to held tomorrow"

"Sure bp....you.know what I want we all came back from that mission you know how much scared I am about all of us and specially for noor bhabhi" toxic devil said because of curiosity

"Just focus on the mission and leave the rest things on me, I'll handle them" black poison said and toxic devil nodded and they both went away for the rest of the planning.....

They all arrived at there mission spot but they are not aware about what fate has decided for them..

NOOR POV--

we all are sitting in the hospital we don't know what the result is going to come but we all have good hope for baba...

"Ya Allah please don't snatch baba from me you know na how much I love him, please Allah please save my both loved of my life please allah" I was crying and talking with my allah in corner when I heard doctors are coming from room

"What happen doctor? Is he alright" ahaan asked

"Good news for you all, he is now out of coma and after sometime he will gain his conscience, then you all can talk to him" doctor said and left from there

We all took a relief breath I can't beleive my father is out of danger and also out of coma now he can talk to me praise me listen me.. now I won't leave my father for a second....

"Thankyou so much allah ji you know I'm so much happy today you gave my father back to me....thanks allah ji I know how much time I thank you is much less for me" i said on my prayer mat...
I'm so much happy today that I can't express my happiness in words...

*But she don't know that there is something big which is waiting for her.

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 268 18
๐’€/๐’ - ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’'๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Š๐’ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐‘ญ๐’–^๐’Œ๐’†๐’“. *( ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’“๐’š ) * ๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’๐’ˆ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’Œ - (๐‘บ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’“๐’Œ) ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๏ฟฝ...
3.2K 303 27
#๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐Ÿญ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž๐‘๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ "๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ช ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ณ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๏ฟฝ...
192K 16.4K 81
๐™„๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™– ๐™—๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ! ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™–๐™—๐™จ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ก๐™ž...
9.9K 146 57
แด€ ษขษชส€สŸ แดกษชแด›สœ แดแด€ษดส แด…ส€แด‡แด€แดs ษชษด สœแด‡ส€ แด‡สแด‡s. ส™แดœแด› sสœแด‡ ษชs แด€ แด›แดแดส™แดส .sสœแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡s สœแด‡ส€ แด…ส€แด‡แด€แดs แดแดส€แด‡ แด›สœแด€ษด แด€ษดสแด›สœษชษดษข. _________________________________________ "แด˜แด€แด˜แด€ แด‹...