seven ; walker scobell

By love_maexo

'Love you to the moon and to Saturn.' MAYA FONTAINE is an ambitious fifteen-year-old, driven by her past and... More

CHARACTERS
prologue 0.5 ; premieres and things.
prologue 1.0; hello, goodbye for now.
PART 1 - in between
chapter one; talk too much.
chapter two; the blue
chapter three; jump then fall
chapter five; ocean eyes
chapter six; so it goes...
chapter seven; read your mind
chapter eight; cornelia street
chapter nine; deja vu
chapter ten; 21
chapter eleven; snow angel
chapter twelve; nonsense
chapter thirteen; i think he knows
chapter fourteen; fast times
chapter fifteen; too well
PART 2 - lover
chapter sixteen; cinnamon girl
chapter seventeen; the lakes
chapter eighteen; is it over now?
chapter nineteen; block me out
chapter twenty; full machine
chapter twenty one; off to the races
chapter twenty two; ivy
chapter twenty three; dark paradise
chapter twenty four; slut! x come back... be here
chapter twenty five; espresso
chapter twenty six; how many things
chapter twenty seven; last great american dynasty
chapter twenty eight; skinny dipping
chapter twenty nine; tell em
chapter thirty; video games
PART 3 - friend
chapter thirty one; down bad
chapter thirty two; i should hate you
chapter thirty three; the bottom
chapter thirty four; loml
chapter thirty five; all of the girls you've loved before
chapter thirty six; say yes to heaven
chapter thirty seven; in the kitchen
chapter thirty eight; the bolter
chapter thirty nine; this is what the drugs are for

chapter four; feels like

3.1K 53 132
By love_maexo

"met you at the right time, this is what it feels like." feels like; gracie abrams. (my lover)

FILMING FOR PERCY Jackson began in a week, and I was flying out this morning to prepare. I still had to meet the rest of the cast and crew, read more scripts, do more interviews... the list went on and on. I was excited to meet Charlie and Olive, excited to see Aryan and Dior and all round excited to just be on set. But most of all, I was excited to see Walker.

We had spoke almost every day from that day where we streamed a few weeks ago. We called each other, texted, played games together and sometimes streamed. We had become close, much to Sunny's pleasure.

"Are you excited, sweetheart?" My mom asked from the front seat. Unfortunately, I was forced to sit in the back as my brother JJ always played the 'I'm older!' card and got shot gun. I was stuck in the back with Vinnie, who was upset with me yet again about something stupid like speaking to him or breathing.

"Yes, I'm so excited. I can't wait to see Dior! It's been ages, since the end of filming for season 4 of the Marauders." Vinnie rolled his eyes at me, shaking his head. "You got something to say?"

He exhaled dramatically, turning his head to look at the window before speaking. "You mean you can't wait to see Walker."

"Yes, Vinnie. Walker is my friend. You don't have many of those, so I doubt you'd understand." I snapped back at him, picking up my copy of Falls Boys that I was half way through reading. I didn't want to listen to his mindless yapping, especially since I'd heard it all week. Ever since Walker and I started talking more often, Vinnie went out of his way to discover the interview in which Walker admitted his little crush on me. When he discovered that we'd be playing love interests on screen, it was over for me. I'd been getting teased for weeks.

"Yeah. A friend that you're obsessed with and talk to every minute of they day. We all see how you grin like an idiot when he texts you." JJ commented, earning a light smack on the arm from my mom.

"Leave her alone. You're sisters about to embark on the most exciting journey of her life, she doesn't need you two annoying her about a boy all year. God, I should have left you at home." She defended me, both my brothers whinging in protest. I met my mothers smiling gaze in the rear view mirror. "Marina would be so proud of you, darling."

——

seaweed brain 🩵

hey wise girl, you in vancouver yet?

hey bozo, just touched down about ten
minutes ago, you?

i arrived a couple hours ago, i'm already at
the hotel
can you hurry tf up please
we have to go to dinner as a cast at like 5
and i don't wanna go alone

bro
you won't be alone
you have aryan and dior
and momo is here as well?? invite her

UGH
you don't get it
it's not the same
whatever
lmk when your at the hotel please and
thank you ❤️❤️

"It's Walker, isn't it?" Vinnie asked, wheeling his suitcase along the pavement.

"Stop looking at my phone you creep." I sneered, turning the screen away from him.

"I don't have to to know you're texting him! You have this big stupid grin on your face." His blonde hair was messy and falling in his face, he looked pretty awful after the flight.

"Shut up, you rat. I hate you." I replied, walking ahead of him. My mom and JJ were trying to wave down a taxi to take us to the hotel, which the entire cast was staying at, including Walker. I wasn't lying when I said I was excited to see Dior, but Vinnie wasn't wrong when he said that I was excited to see Walker.

I would never admit that to him though.

An hour later, we arrived at the hotel, and I texted Walker to let him know. We hadn't even made it into the lobby before I was swept up into a hug.

"MAYA! OH MY GOD I MISSED YOU BABY!" Dior squealed, squeezing me as tightly as she could. I squeezed her back, letting her lift me off the ground.

"My goodness, I missed you more Didi. You're looking as beautiful as ever." I complimented the girl, taking in her perfection. She had always been breathtakingly pretty, even when I first met her at the ripe age of eleven.

"Oh, stop it. You're making me blush." She batted her eyelashes, grabbing one of my bags from me. "Okay, I know exactly where you're staying, you're right next to me and the room across from Walker. Oh! And you need to meet Charlie. He's the coolest." Dior explained, pulling me into the elevator along with the rest of my family.

"Sorry, I didn't even greet you guys. It's so great to see you!" She smiled at my family, hugging me mother. "I missed you, Helen. More than May."

"I missed you too, Dior. How's your mother? Is she here?" My mom asked my friend, as her and her mother became really close during the filming of the Marauders.

"She's good! And yes, she came with me. She's staying the floor below us, I think that's where your room is as well." Dior said.

"Wonderful. I'll let you girls get settled in then." My mom smiled, pulling my brothers out with her as the elevator arrived at her level. Dior and I got off next.

As soon as I stepped out of the box, a strange, overwhelming feeling took over me, and I felt the presence of someone.

"Hey, wise girl."

I turned, trying to suppress my butterflies as the blonde boy came into view. "Hey, seaweed brain." I called him by his nickname as I stepped towards him. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a warm embrace. I had to try so inexplicably hard to contain myself, and I didn't even know why. He was just another boy who was my friend. Nothing more, nothing less.

Well, maybe best friend. But no one came above Sunny.

"I missed you." He said, smiling down at me. "I was scared you weren't coming and you were going to leave me all alone at that dinner."

I rolled my eyes teasingly. "Dude, you wouldn't have been alone. Isn't Aryan like your best friend?"

"Yeah, but he's not you." I had to physically will my face not to turn red. For some foreign reason, my body had a reaction to everything this boy said, whether is was over the phone or face to face.

"Okay... well if you guys are done I'm going to take May to her room so we can start getting ready." Dior re-announced her presence, wheeling along one of my suitcases as she dragged me away from the boy. "Bye Walker!"

"Bye Walk!" I called to him, and he watched me with a smile.

——

An hour later, Dior and I exited my hotel room, all dressed and ready for the cast dinner. We had spent the time laughing about past memories and sharing beauty secrets, doing each other's hair and makeup. Dior and I had a special friendship, one in which we could spend heaps of time apart, but once we meet again, it's like nothing had changed. I could tell her anything, and she would never judge me. She could be honest with me without any faults. It was perfect.

"You look so pretty!" Dior exclaimed as she finished blowing out my hair. She dressed me up in a red floral dress and knee high faux leather boots, my dark hair falling lightly over my shoulders and light makeup painted over my face. Dior was wearing a simple black dress that accentuated her waist, her hair in tight coils and her makeup flawless, as usual.

"Oh, shush. You look impeccable Didi." I complimented her as we walked out the door. It was 4:50, and the dinner was at 5. If we wanted to make a good first impression, we couldn't be late. Once we realised, we rushed out the door and into the elevator, and down to the ground floor. We fumbled around and giggled at eachother, until I ran face first into a brick wall.

Wait, not a wall...

A person.

A tall boy, with dark hair and a muscled frame. When he turned, I recognised his face. From photos and things, not real life.

"And you must be Maya. It's great to meet you. I'm Charlie." The boy introduced himself, holding out a hand. Being completely honest, the first thing I noticed about him is how strikingly handsome he was.

I took his hand. "Right; Charlie. I've heard so much about you." I said, thinking back to all the things Dior told me about him.

"All good things, I hope." Charlie chuckled, releasing my hand and hugging Dior.  The restaurant we were meeting at was just across the street, so the three of us walked across together. We walked inside to see everyone already sitting around the table, three free seats left. Two next to each other, and one next to Walker. The blonde boy looked up as I walked in, and ushered me over.

"You look really pretty." He said shyly as I sat beside him. I brushed my hair behind my ear, glaring at him jokingly.

"Shut up. Where's Aryan?"

"I'm here! Hey Maya!" Aryan called from a few seats down the table. He wore a very happy smile, waving at me enthusiastically.

"Goat boy! I missed you."

"I missed you too May. By the way, congrats on booking the Family Switch. Working with Jennifer Garner and Ed Helms? That's so cool." Aryan praised me.

"Thanks, I can't wait to start filming. Brady and I are such good friends, so it's going to be so fun working with him." I was happy to speak so highly of Brady, we met ages ago at a young actors convention and had been close friends ever since.

"You play Marlene Mckinnon in the Marauders with Dior, don't you?" Charlie asked from his position across from me.

"Yeah, I do. It's so much fun, I love pretending to be British. It's my favourite pastime." I joke, earning a laugh from the table.

"I can actually do an amazing British accent." Walker announced, and I rolled my eyes at him. "No! Seriously! I'm crazy good. One day my mom even asked me if I was an evil english kid that had swapped places with her son."

"Care to show us your incredible accent?" I crossed my arms, waiting to be wowed.

"...no." The blonde boy declined, grinning at me brightly. I held his gaze for a while, but had to turn my head away from his gaze. He was too pretty to be smiling at me like that.

Wait...what did I just say?

Walker eventually introduced me to Andrew and Olivea, who were playing Chris Rodriguez and Nancy Bobafett in PJO. We spent the night laughing over stupid things, teasing each other and sharing memories. It got to 9:30, and we had finished our food, payed, and made our way out of the restaurant. I was very aware of Walker walking directly behind me the whole time.

"I'm glad you came tonight." He said to me quietly, us two walking ahead of the group a little. I tilted me head up to his, suppress the giant smile that was threatening to cover my face.

"I am too." I replied, subconsciously shuffling closer to him for warmth. He laughed lightly and threw an arm around my shoulder, pulling me in.

We walked quietly back to the hotel, the others behind us creating chaos crossing the road. We almost made it into the hotel before...

"Guys. I'm still hungry."

liked by iamcharliebushnell and 686,492 others
maya_fontaine quick stop at in 'n out

dior.n.goodjohn so happy to see you again bae
maya_fontaine so excited to spend the next few months with you bitchh 💋💋
user1 help i actually love them 😭

_xochitl.gomez ur so hot
maya_fontaine aw ily pookie
bradynoon ew
_xochitl.gomez fuck you

sunnysandler_ MY BEST FRIEND EVERYONE
maya_fontaine eek ❤️❤️❤️

sunnysandler_ MY WOMAN RIGHT HERE
maya_fontaine what did i do to deserve you

sunnysandler_ HOTTEST GIRL ALIVE
maya_fontaine my perfect beautiful delicious bestest friend ever

user2 her and walker togetherrr, they're so cute!
user3 girl it's one photo, chill.

walker.scobell grateful you used that photo
and not any others
maya_fontaine i'm saving them for when you piss me off 🩵
momonatamada walk him like a dog sis

walker.scobell woah
aryansimhadri try not to make it too obvious
sunnysandler_ bros in love 🔥
momonatamada called it
↳ _xochitl.gomez teasing you about this for the rest of your life pookie!
ariana_greenblatt youre too late buddy we're already married

leahsavajeffries perfect girl! 💗
maya_fontaine how are you so so sweet
leahsavajeffries it's my god given talent
maya_fontaine both that and witchcraft
user4 huh?

masonthamesofficial you look ok ig
maya_fontaine thanks buddy ig
walker.scobell be so fr mase
masonthamesofficial we all know what you think walker 💀

iamcharliebushnell help why do i look like that
dior.n.goodjohn wdym that's how you always look
iamcharliebushnell I FEEL VIOLATED

ariana_greenblatt MY WIFE 😍😍
maya_fontaine i am in love with you
walker.scobell oh
user5 OH?
walker.scobell deleted a comment

maliabakermsb utter perfection
maya_fontaine your the prettiest lady in the whole wide world
maliabakermsb ahh the TS reference ily and all your swiftiness

momonatamada mommy?
maya_fontaine my child
bradynoon what the fuck..
masonthamesofficial just let them be

authors note
i feel like this was a really long chapter... i promise im trying to update more!! please lmk what you guys wanna see in this story 💗💗
also im gonna start posting on my tiktok about this fanfic, my @ is .aramae0 !! (that's a zero, not an o btw)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 461 23
"Wait so you actually like me" "yeah.." "And this isn't one of Ryan's jokes, is it?" "Oh absolutely not!" Where what seems to be a little crush unfol...
987K 61.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
Anesthesia By miss iunee

General Fiction

12.4K 129 7
This story inspired by DOSAGE OF SEROTONIN by @inksteady ---- She was once a victim of physical abuse by her parents... she was abandoned like a dog...
3.4K 82 19
•𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀• " 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗻...