The thug life

By Tattertot36

Its about a girl named India who has a horrible life, until she meets the love of her life. More

My begging
Chapter 1
Prevrence of Chris
Keke coming

Chapter 2

147 3 0
By Tattertot36

As we drive to the carnival my little brother asked me to play Come My Way, from the Aux cord. When i play the song he starts dancing.😂. When we get close to the park i call Drake to see where he at.
Phone Convo
Ringing
Drake~ hello
Me~ hey where you at?
Drake~ at the entrance of the carnival.
Me~ ight im finna park my car and meet u there
Drake~ ight
End on Convo
When i find a parking space I help Chris out of the car. When i get closer to the entrance i see Drake and I hugged him and he gave me kiss on the forehead.
Chris~ hey Drake!!!
Drake~ wassup
Chris~ lets go!
The first ride we went on was the tilt-a-whirl. After a few more we were all tired so we left. He walks me to my car and he gives me a kiss on the lips and Chris climbs into the carseat. On our way home he falls asleep. As we pull into the car i carry him into his room and layed him in the bed. After i took off my clothes into sweatpants and a bra lay down and took a nap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 87.5K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
48.7K 1.4K 35
„You are the reason why I'm here today." _-_-_-_-_ After the truth about the relationship between Max Verstappen and Kelly Piquet came out, his world...
266K 935 10
Her boyfriend messed with the wrong guys. Now she has to 'pay' them back with her body.
4.1M 88.2K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...