✓Rebirth: I open a supermarke...

By koushuu17

Author: Pearl No Milk Tea Link ; https://www.lakanshu.com/book/202376/ [Space + System + Apocalypse] In his p... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53

54

376 10 2
By koushuu17

Volume 1 Chapter 54 Zombies

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearl No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 54: Zombies, Reincarnation I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearl No Milk Tea, No Worried Books), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

She also went to the car in front, where Wang Chuan was being interrogated.

Jing Yao watched curiously as they used various torture instruments on Wang Chuan.

Du Xingze was also sitting aside, and Jing Yao stepped forward and waved her hand in front of him.

But she saw Du Xingze looking towards her suddenly, and Jing Yao was so frightened that she quickly withdrew her hand.

She felt as if Du Xingze could see her in his eyes.

Quickly leaving the position of the car in front, Jing Yao "floated" towards the distance.

Sure enough, I saw the two swaying people ten miles away from their station.

But the walking posture of these two people is very awkward.

It felt very stiff, so stiff that Jing Yao felt familiar.

It wasn't that Jing Yao didn't want to walk in and take a look, it was that she realized that as long as she took a step forward, she would be blocked by something invisible.

It seems that the range of this power is only ten miles.

From a distance, Jing Yao couldn't see their appearance clearly and observed the way they walked.

Jing Yao soon remembered where she had seen this walking posture before.

Didn't the zombies in the previous life walk like this?

Just when Jing Yao confirmed the identity of the other party, a pulling feeling came and Jing Yao opened her eyes again.

There was a feeling of pain in my head.

Jing Yao knew that this was the sequelae of using the power for the first time.

While rubbing his temples, he thought about those two people.

It seemed that the direction they were coming from was towards the convoy.

Jing Yao took out the walkie-talkie and started to contact Du Xingze.

"Senior? Are you here?"

In the temporary interrogation room, Du Xingze's intercom rang.

The appearance of the female voice made the interrogation room quiet for a moment.

Everyone watched as Du Xingze took out his walkie-talkie and walked out calmly.

"I am here."

"Do you have a motorcycle there?"

"Yes, do you want to use it?"

Although he didn't know what Jingyao wanted the motorcycle for, Du Xingze would still lend it to her.

"Well, I'll get it later."

"No, I'll ask Zheng Chen to deliver it to you."

Jing Yao had no choice. She wanted to confirm whether those two people were really zombies.

But its ten kilometers. Arent you tired from walking back and forth?

I originally asked with the attitude of giving it a try, but I didn't expect that Du Xingze actually had a motorcycle.

After a while, Jing Yao heard the sound of a motorcycle.

Ji Xiang raised his head, wondering what was making the noise outside.

Jing Yao took her knife and got out of the car, Ji Xiang followed her closely.

"Miss Jing, I brought you the motorcycle you asked for."

Zheng Chen turned off the car, took out the car key and handed it to Jing Yao.

"Thanks."

This thank you is both to Zheng Chen and to Du Xingze.

"When the car is delivered, I will go back."

Zheng Chen turned around and left.

"By the way, Miss Jing, the motorcycle is full of gas, and Mr. Du said we will camp here tonight."

Jing Yao immediately understood the meaning of this sentence.

I think Du Xingze guessed that he was going out for a trip, which meant that he could go with peace of mind.

"I know, thank you."

As soon as Jing Yao got on the motorcycle, before the engine started, Grandpa and Aunt Lin came back.

Seeing Jingyao looking like she was about to go out, Grandpa's face suddenly darkened.

"You are recovering from your illness. Where are you going?"

"I left something where I was before. I'll go back and look for it."

Grandpa looked at the long knife on her back. He wanted to bring a long knife with him when he was looking for something?

Seeing her grandfather staring at her back, Jing Yao said openly: "It's safer to hold the knife. Grandpa, you guys wait for me here. I'll be back soon."

As he said this, Jingyao started his motorcycle to leave.

"What are you looking for? Let Li Mo come with you."

Li Mo on the side nodded.

He didn't remember that Jing Yao had left anything in the previous place.

Rather than believing that she threw something away, it's better to believe that she went back to stab him.

Those two knives were really sharp.

Therefore, Jing Yao definitely wants to go back and fuck those J people!

Thinking of this, Li Mo looked at Jing Yao with hot eyes.

It was so hot that no one present could ignore it.

"Grandpa, are you sure?"

Grandpa looked at Li Mo, whose eyes were shining.

····uncertain!

"Okay, Grandpa, let Li Mo guard you. I'll be back soon."

Jing Yao started the car, stepped on the accelerator and rushed out.

Jixiang saw his master leaving and rushed out.

Looking at Ji Xiang following behind, Grandpa could only comfort himself.

At least he didn't go out alone, at least Jixiang followed him.

Jing Yao rode a motorcycle and passed by the convoy behind.

The people brought over by Anshi were now moving freely under the car.

Seeing Jingyao driving a motorcycle with a wolf behind him felt very strange.

"Wow~ What a big dog!"

"I don't know! That's a wolf!"

"This beauty is quite dashing. She can still get a motorcycle at this time."

"Beauty, are you dating?"

That's the bad thing about passing behind a convoy, it's too ostentatious.

It's not that I haven't thought about taking other roads, but there are undeveloped mountains and fields on both sides, and there is only one road.

In this short time, Jing Yao has already heard a lot of words.

Some people even wanted to rush over and stop her.

When meeting such a person, Jing Yao will not slow down at all, and even speeds up.

Come on, let's see who dies first!

Of course, the person who stopped him wanted to stop him, but of course he couldn't do it if he died trying to stop him.

The final result was that the man rolled away and crawled away.

Before I got up from lying on the ground, something stepped on me twice.

The one who stepped on him was Ji Xiang. In order to step on that person, Ji Xiang made a special turn.

Anyone who dares to tease the shit shovel will not be trampled to death!

If it hadn't been to keep up with the shoveling ground, it wouldn't have just stepped on it.

You have to take a bite no matter what.

Jing Yao quickly drove out of the range of the convoy.

Her speed also slowed down, and she relied on her sensory abilities to look for the two people.

The distance between them and themselves is very close now.

Not long after leaving, Jing Yao could feel that they were in front of him.

So, stop the car and turn off the engine.

Jixiang felt an indescribable stench in the air.

The stench was also mixed with the smell of those people he had smelled before.

Unknown things are dangerous.

Ji Xiang rushed to Jing Yao in a few steps.

A low warning whistle directed at the empty road ahead.

Jing Yao also drew out his long sword and was ready to attack at any time.

After a while, a man staggered up from the other end of the road.

Fifty meters away from Jing Yao, the two people stopped.

The head that had been lowered was finally raised.

Only then did Jing Yao see what these two people looked like.

Surprisingly, they were the two people he stabbed to death before.

The two men still had stab wounds on their heads, and only the whites of their eyes were visible.

His mouth was also curled stiffly.

They raised their heads stiffly, as if smelling something in the air.

"Kakaka"

Soon the two seemed to smell what they wanted.

An inexplicable sound came from his mouth.

Then Jing Yao saw these two people running towards him in a very uncoordinated posture.

Its definitely a zombie!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 434 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
385 7 6
What if Dante got caught one night during his devil hunter duties and forced into UA hero course? Check for yourself reading this poorly written fan...
19.8K 191 36
"Jeremy was once a successful man with a promising career, a lovely girlfriend, friends galore, and everything that he could ever desire in the world...
76.3K 7.9K 51
With a princess killer to catch, a host of fairy-tale characters to wrangle and a crumbling career to resurrect, fallen hotshot Agent Fields has his...