✓Rebirth: I open a supermarke...

By koushuu17

Author: Pearl No Milk Tea Link ; https://www.lakanshu.com/book/202376/ [Space + System + Apocalypse] In his p... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54

53

216 5 0
By koushuu17

Volume 1 Chapter 53 Superpower

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearl No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 53: Superpowers, Reincarnation I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearl No Milk Tea, Book Without Worry), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

"Miss, use this."

Aunt Lin took over the chain and muzzle that tied Jixiang before.

Jing Yao pressed down on Ji Xiang and took the things for Ji Xiang to carry.

As a result, as soon as she stood up and before she could hold the rope, Jixiang ran out.

"Jixiang! Stop!"

As soon as Jing Yao said these words, she felt that she seemed to be emitting some energy.

Then Ji Xiang ran out and seemed to hit something hard.

Jing Yao looked at her hands in disbelief.

The feeling just now seemed to be exactly the same as the feeling I had when I had supernatural powers in my previous life!

Ji Xiang quickly stood up and looked at the air in front of him.

Then he looked at Jing Yao behind him.

Try to stretch out your paws in front of you.

The result is nothing.

Ji Xiang was a little confused. He had clearly hit something just now, but there was nothing there.

Grandpa and the others thought Ji Xiang had tripped.

Ji Xiang ran back to Jing Yao, biting her trouser leg and dragging it back.

There is a ghost in shoveling shit!

Jing Yao slapped the idiot away angrily.

"Get him! Get him quickly!"

There was a noise from the front of the convoy.

Jing Yao and the others saw a man running towards them, followed by some people.

"Eh? Aren't those the captain and the others?"

People from the Du family?

It seems that the person being chased is not a good person either.

Just when Ji Xiangxian was in a panic.

"Jixiang, come on!"

As soon as he finished speaking, Ji Xiang rushed out like lightning.

The man running was only looking at what was happening behind him and didn't see clearly ahead at all.

When he came to his senses again, he had fallen to the ground.

A huge wolf head was pressed against his face, breathing.

Who can tell him why there are wolves here? !

"Captain Zheng, who is this?"

Li Mo asked, pointing to the person being pinned to the ground by Ji Xiang.

Zheng Chen looked at Ji Xiang and the person he was holding down with a complicated expression.

"He is Wang Chuan, secretary of the government office, and he is the spy."

He is actually the spy? !

Jing Yao and Li Mo were a little shocked. This person's position was not low.

"Spy? What else can you say about spy?"

Grandpa happened to hear the word spy when he came over.

Jing Yao quickly pulled her grandfather aside and told him briefly what happened.

Grandpa was in the car before and could only hear the sound of those people outside damaging the vehicle.

He really didn't expect that all those people were from Country J, and he didn't expect that Country J was so deeply infiltrated that even the An'an City Government had their people.

What is the government going to do about this guy?

Jing Yao didn't know how the government would deal with this person.

But what she was sure of was that this man's fate was not much better.

"Miss Jing, can that..."

Zheng Chen said while looking at Ji Xiang over there.

Jing Yao immediately understood what he meant.

"Jixiang, come back quickly!"

Hearing the call, Jixiang reluctantly removed his paws from Wang Chuan.

Zheng Chen quickly led someone to help him up, holding him on the left and right.

When the two of them helped Wang Chuan up, they realized that he was scared to death.

Everyone looked at Wang Chuan with contempt.

Because the leaders in the front car wanted to interrogate Wang Chuan, Zheng Chen did not stay longer.

Because of this incident, the convoy cannot leave until tomorrow.

Jing Yao's attention quickly shifted to herself.

I havent figured out the energy I emitted before.

In the last life, before the zombie outbreak, I had a fever caused by an injury, and my superpowers only appeared.

I didn't expect it to be earlier in this life. Could it really be the function of that crystal core?

Jing Yao checked his system supermarket and found that it was still in an upgrade state and could not be opened to the outside world.

I tried calling the system twice but there was no response.

Fortunately, although the system cannot be contacted, Gong Xi and Fa Cai can still work normally.

Jingyao excused herself as she was tired and went back to the car.

Grandpa is worried and wants Dr. Bao to take a look at Jing Yao.

For the sake of peace of mind for Grandpa, Jingyao did not refuse.

Dr. Bao took the tools and made a brief inspection.

"Miss Jing is in very good health."

After listening to Dr. Bao's words, Grandpa felt relieved.

Seeing Jing Yao returning to the car, Dr. Bao asked to go back.

The cause of Jing Yao's fever could not be found, and the examination just now found nothing.

And the other party's physical condition seems to be very good.

There is no use staying here any longer. It is better to go back to your car and chat with the assistant about medical issues.

Grandpa saw that he could not keep Dr. Bao, so he had no choice but to ask Li Mo to send him back.

Jing Yao sat in the car and used her powers on Ji Xiang according to the method in her previous life.

Ji Xiang instinctively felt danger, and as a result, he found that he seemed to be trapped by something.

Looking at Ji Xiang struggling in place, Jing Yao took back his powers.

Ji Xiang felt that the danger was over, and quickly ran to Jing Yao, stuck his butt out and put his head behind Jing Yao's legs.

As expected, his powers were the same as in his previous life. They were spiritual powers. Jing Yao named it Isolation Shield in his previous life.

This ability is neither great nor small.

But in his previous life, he relied on this power to protect a bunch of white-eyed wolves.

Thinking of this, Jing Yao couldn't help but roll her eyes.

In his previous life, the effective range of his powers was only three meters.

This time the power was awakened in advance, and Jing Yao wanted to try out what the range was this time.

She first tried to bring the RV within the scope of her powers.

The length of the RV is seven meters wide and four meters wide. Jingyao feels very relaxed within this range.

Then she tried to cover another car, and the result was still easy.

Jing Yao was a little surprised, could she be so powerful again?

Then she tried to envelope the entire convoy.

As a result, I found that I could only do half of it.

That is, within a range of 120 meters, any further and Jing Yao would feel a headache.

This is a manifestation of superpower reaching its limit.

Knowing where her limit is, Jing Yao withdrew her powers.

The moment he retreated, Jing Yao saw a man and a woman staggering towards them, ten miles away from where they were stationed.

At this moment, Jing Yao sensed the danger.

When he came back to his senses, the feeling just now was gone.

Jing Yao felt strange that she couldn't feel danger due to her superpower.

So what did you just see?

Could it be that he has another superpower?

The more Jing Yao thinks about it, the more likely it is.

There were not a few people who had dual powers in their previous lives.

Thinking like this, Jing Yao avoided her eyes and tried to release her spirit.

Ji Xiang stuck his head out and looked at Jing Yao doubtfully for a while, then got up and lay down at the door.

At first, Jingyao felt it was laborious, but then she seemed to feel herself floating out of the car.

She saw her grandfather and Aunt Lin doing some simple gymnastics.

He dangled in front of their eyes, but they didn't even see him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 284 37
Movie name: Avengers age of Ultron Book name: Feelings Date: 2014-2015 "I adore you" -Natasha Romanoff to Wanda Maximoff In which Natasha Romanoff th...
247K 4.7K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
488 101 14
Empire. At the end only Empire remains. No matter how many times you rebel Empire remains. No matter how many times you fight for your democratic Emp...
176 11 12
Images flashed before my eyes. The city before me flickered, and I saw it in flames. And at the center of it all, me. A murderous super-human, just l...