๐ƒ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง ๐„ ๐Œ๐จ๐ก๐š๐›๐›๏ฟฝ...

By Author_naaz

๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฎ'๐˜€ ๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ #1 ๐——๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ก ๐—˜ ๐— ๐—ข๐—›๐—”๐—•๐—•๐—”๐—ง ๐—ถ๐˜€๏ฟฝ... More

โ™กโ™กโ™ก
โ™ง Prologue โ™ง
โ™ค Prologue โ™ค
โฅ1
โฅ2
โฅ3
โฅ4
โฅ5
โฅ6
โฅ7
โฅ8
โฅ9
โฅ10
โฅ11
โฅ12
โฅ13
โฅ14
โฅ15
โฅ16
โฅ17
โฅ18
โœ‰๏ธ
โฅ19
โฅ21
โฅ22
โฅ23
โฅ24
โฅ25
โฅ26
โฅ27

โฅ20

405 24 5
By Author_naaz

✿✿✿

Here rajwat boys were busy  when they heard some gossip. Akansh signed his bodyguard to see where is Shreya and riya after few minutes his bodyguard came and said something all rajwat boys run towards girls washroom when they reached there they saw crowd outside the girls washroom .when people saw akansh they moves aside and front scence make them shock.

" WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE ? " said  akansh loudly .

"Yaha koe tamasha chal raha move everyone " said Angad  (Is show is going on here move everyone)

The crowd moves from there .there were only rajwat family and that three boys and one akansh body guard who was holding that boys.

" Ap dono hame batane ki zehmat uthaegi kya chal rha h yaha " ( what is happening here will anyone tell us) said raghav .

"Raghav Bhai actually wo..wo " Shreya hit  riya with elbow indicated her to tell .

Before Riya could say anything akansh body guard show him the cctv footage outside the girls washroom. Now rajwat boys were fuming in anger .

Raghav  punched that boys very hard on there  face  the blood was coming out from there mouth. Shreya was shocked to see raghav a very calm and mature person have  this much anger .

"HOW DARE YOU ? TUMLOG KI HIMMAT KESE HUE MERI DONO BEHNO  HATH LAGANE KI " said angad .(how dare you to touch my sister's)

Shreya feel protected and wramth by raghav  words because she was only  kid of there parents .she always wish for brother love.

" BAS..RAGHAV LEAVE THEM !we will  deal with them after now let's go home..." said akansh .

Akansh said something to his bodyguard they took that boys with them .

"Tum dono thick to hona ...batao agar unlog ne tum dono ko touch kiya hai to galat way mai unlog ko yahi zinda jala duga mai " said angad  ( are you both fine ..say me if they had touch you in wrong way I will burn them alive here )

"Nhi bhai hame kuch nhi hua ham dono  kafi the unlog ko sabak sikhane ke liye"
( nothing happen brother we were enough to teach them a lesson)

"Wese bhi aplog ki self defense ki training Kab kaam ati .." (you had teach me a self defense alredy)

Trio was feeling proud and  gave "that's like my girl "look and moves to rajawat palace

On other side

One man wearing black suit was standing behind the big pillar his face was not able to see clear because there was  dark .he was watching all this from far .

" akhir kar butterfly tum mil hi gae  mujhe ...meri akhe Taras gae thi tumhare didar ke liye ..."

.
.
.
.
At night

"Shreya tu kitne din mere room mai soe gi .. ab se tu apne room mai soe gi .."

(shreya how many days you are going to sleep in my room from now you will sleep in your room )

" na baba na..mai nhi soungi wo Mr. Khadoos ke room mai.."(no..no I wil not sleep with Mr.arrogant)

" yrr... pehli baat wo mera bhai h or unka naam akansh h koe Mr.khadoos nhi itna kya dar rhi h and for your kind Information wo vegetarian h tujhe nhi khaege "

(Firstly he my brother and his name is akansh not Mr.khadoos and why are getting scared .for you kind Information he vegetarian he will not eat you )

" matlab tu mujhe nhi sone degi" (means you will not allow me to sleep here)

" nhi" (no)

Shreya started to go from her room sudden she started singing a song .

" dushman na kre dost ne wo kaam kiya hai .."

Riya nodded her head in disbelief. She was about to close her door again shreya came and said "mai sach mai ja rhi hu .." (seriously I am going )

" ha to jana maine Kab roka.." ( go did I stop you )

Shreya stomped her feet and moves towards her room .she slow opened the room door and see inside her room and room was empty she took relief breath.

" hassh...accha h wo Mr.khadoos andar nhi h mai chup chap jake soo jati hu use pehle wo ake phir apni badi badi akhe dikhane lage "  (thank god he not in the room i will go fast and sleep before he came show me his scary big eyes )

Someone tap on her shoulder with his finger  from behind .but Shreya was busy to peeking inside his room from outside.again someone tap on her shoulder .

" are ... kon hai mujhe pare...." (who is irritating m...)

She got cutoff when she saw akansh was standing so close to her crossing his hand on his chest .he raised his eyebrow.
Shreya smiled showing toothy teeth and said.

"Aa..aap yaha ?" (You?)

" sayad ap bhul rahi h ye mera bhi room hai.." ( I think you forget this is my room )

" hain..h..Haa ye to apka bhi room hai .." Shreya repied scratching her neck . ( what ...yes this is your room )

" hatho samne se .." ( move aside)

Shreya moves aside and akansh goes inside the room .Shreya also followed him. Akansh was  sitting on left side of the bed and removing his watch he lay on his side. Shreya was standing and watching him continuously. Shreya clear her throat to gain his attention but he was sleeping she again repeat her action but akansh was not paying and heeds to her .

Shreya again clear her throat.

" right side second drawer..?"

"Hmm..kya?" (What )

" maine bola ki bed ke right side second drawer mai first aid hain usme medicine hai ..." ( I said bed right drawer there is first aid take medicine from it )

" kesi medicine..konsi medine ?" (Which medicine ..why)

Akansh open his eyes and said "cough and cold Medicine "

" lekin mai medicine ka kya krugi mujhe kya hua " ( what I will do with medicine what happen to me )

"Then why are you disturbing me by continuously making sound "

Shreya understood why akansh said to take medicine she replied

" w..wo..actually.."

" say fast I don't have whole night  for your usless talk  and why are standing here like a statue "

"Maiyeboalnachatihukimaikahasougiqkibedpetoapsorhehai"

Shreya said full sentence in one breath. Akansh was like what is she is try to say

" mai insaan hu mujhe alien ki language nhi ati.." ( I am a human I don't know alien language )

" what "

" saaf saaf bolo kya bolna chati ho warna yaha se jao mera mood mat karab kro .."  ( if you want say .say it clear don't spoil my mood )

" mai ye bolna cahti hu ki mai kaha soungi bed pe to ap so rhe h.." ( where will I sleep)

Akansh understood the situation and he took his pillow and blanket and he was about move shreya asked "where you going ?"

" tum yaha so jao mai waha so jaoga .. (you sleep here I will sleep there)

Akansh said while pointing towards a door which was covered with curatin. Akansh moves and open  it there was big study room attached with his bedroom . 

"Ye to study room h ap yaha pe kese so paege " (This a study room how will you sleep here "

"I will sleep on recliner " said akansh

" ap kese so paege recliner sofa pe mai yaha so jati hu ap bed pe so jaeye.. ( how you will sleep on sofa I will sleep here you go and sleep on bed )

(This is sofa akansh sleeping)

" mai apna bed tumhe hamesha ke liye nhi de rha wo mujhe kuch office ka kaam h iske liye bas ... " ( I'm not giving my bed to you I have some work that why only)

Akansh said her harshly and moves in the study Shreya was watching her .he was about  to close the glass door Shreya came to door akansh raised his eyebrow.

" wo..wo bas mai door ko bhar se lock kr rhi thi andar se ap bhi lock  kr lijiye... ( I came to lock the door from outside you had locked the door from inside.

Shreya was about to lock she saw there is no lock from outside and akansh saw her

He open the door and said ,

" do worry mai koe raksas nhi jo tumhe adhi raat to kha jaoga ..."  ( don't worry I'm not a monster who will come and eat you in mid night )

" nhi wo to bas mai aese hi..." ( no I was just casualy doing it )

" Or mai room mai ane se pehle knock kruga qki mere pass MANNERS  hai " ( I
will knock before coming in the room )

He specially emphasis the words manner .Shreya remember there cute fight on manners topic .then Shreya replied.

" agar ek bar mai nhi sunae diya knock to " ( if it not heard in once )

" to do bar knock kr duga " ( I will knock twice )

" agar do bar mai bhi nhi sunae mai aya to ..?)  ( if it not heard in twice then ?)

"I will knock it three time "

" agar tisre bar mai bhi nhi sunae diya to "  ( if it not heard in thrice then ?)

" to mai kal subha hote hi sidha tumhe kaan ke doctor ke pass leke jaoga ab smjh gae ya or kuch baki hai .. ( then we will visit ear doctor tomorrow for you checkup now anything else) he said in irritated tone

Shreya understood his tone she directly moves to bed and lay done .akansh was checking some email on phone will sitting comfortably on recliner sofa .

Shreya was laying on bed and her eyes were fix on his body and facial structure she was continuously checking him how handsome, charming had god made him .suddenly aknash saw shreya there eye lock few minutes .akansh raised his eyebrow Shreya came to reality she averted her eyes and turn otherside on bed

She thought in her mind

" Shreya tu ye kya kr rhi h tu aese kisi ke tarf attract nhi ho skti Khas kr ke is insaan taraf jiski wajah se teri zindagi barbad hogae jisne tujhse zabardati shadi ki tere  papa pe goli calae jiski wajah se tere mom dad ke akho mai ashu aye tu itni asani se ye sab nhi bhul skti...."

(What are you doing shreya you can't attract with this person .a person who destroy your life ,who married to you forcefully, who shoot your papa,who made your mom and dad cry .you can't forget everything easily)

A long tears escaped from her eyes she quickly wipe the tear and closed her eyes . Akansh saw shreya last time and sleep engulf them.

Hey readers

How was the  chapter what do you think who was that person who was watching them from far who is his butterfly?

Will Shreya able to forgive akansh.?

To unfold the mystrey stay tune with me for next update till then bye take care .

ヾ( ̄▽ ̄)Bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 113K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
314K 14.5K 62
แ€•แ€ฏแ€ถแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บ +แ€›แ€ฌแ€แ€ปแ€ฎแ€’แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€žแ€ฐแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€กแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บ แ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€ฝแ€ฌแ€•แ€ฏแ€ถแ€…แ€ถแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€™แ€พ แ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€€แ€บแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€’แ€ซแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€–แ€แ€บแ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€•...
3.9K 226 9
The three Rathore Heirs rule over the world in every aspect whether it is business , politics or mafia world Join the story of three ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™š...