๐™‚๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™š๐™™ ๐™’๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ง...

Par _GraceRicci_

๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ผ ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ She gave me one look, and I was weak at the knees; my heart, which had been dead fo... Plus

โœจ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จโœจ
๐˜ผ/๐™‰...๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™„ ๐™†๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ...๐˜พ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฏ๐™ฎ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š: ๐™‚๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™š'๐™จ ๐™‹๐™Š๐™‘
โœจ๐™‚๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™š'๐™จ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จโœจ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค: ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ง๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™‹๐™Š๐™‘
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š: ๐™‚๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™š'๐™จ ๐™‹๐™Š๐™‘
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง: ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ง๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™‹๐™Š๐™‘
โœจ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ง๐™ค'๐™จ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จโœจ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ญ - ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™‹๐™Š๐™‘'๐™จ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ - ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™‹๐™Š๐™‘'๐™จ

๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š - ๐™‚๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™š'๐™จ ๐™‹๐™Š๐™‘

7 0 0
Par _GraceRicci_

Beep, Beep, Beep

Letting out a sigh, I search for my phone to silence the annoying beeping. Finally locating it, I toss the phone onto the couch in the far corner of the room. The beeping stops, and I gratefully shut my eyes.

.

.

.

"GRACE BELLA RICCI I KNOW YOU'RE NOT STILL ASLEEP" 

I leap out of bed, quickly scanning the room before scooping up Prince and settling on the couch just as Faith reaches my door. As she swings it open, she looks around with red eyes. 

God she must be tired

With a gentle tone, I greet the morning, "Good morning," I say affectionately. "Prince and I were just talking" I add, gently caressing his tiny head. However, Prince responds with a yawn and a hiss directed towards me.

Oh hush

Faith gives a nod, her smile radiating warmth. "Alright, Cleo mentioned that she'll be picking up Cherry first before coming for us," she informs me. I reciprocate the nod, gently placing Prince on his cozy bed as Faith makes her way out of the room.

"Apologies, my prince," I murmur as he twirls around his miniature bed and faces his tiny butt to me.

I never thought a cat could glare but I was proven wrong. 

I packed my suitcase last night so I just wheel it to the door grabbing a backpack and looking around my room for some stuff for the for the flight. I grab my water bottle and empty it in the bathroom before placing it in the bag.

I will never understand airport security. 

I make sure to grab my phone charger, headphones, and a book to keep me entertained during the flight. I also grab my passport and boarding pass from my desk and slip them into my backpack. As I zip up my bag, I double-check to make sure I have everything I need for my trip. I take one last look around my room to make sure I haven't forgotten anything important.

I quickly stretch my arms and legs before picking out some clothes and heading into the bathroom.

.

.

After completing my tasks, I grab my phone, relieved to see that it's still intact. I snap a quick pic for Instagram while lounging on my bed, showcasing my outfit. With a brief caption, I hit the post button. Glancing at the time, I realize I have plenty of time to browse through my feed and check out what the other girls have posted. 

Exhaling deeply, I rise from my bed and make my way towards my suitcase and backpack, effortlessly slinging a strap over my shoulder. With utmost silence, I tread towards Zen's room, where the mesmerizing glow of the LED lights beckons me.

Zen has insomnia so we always play games at three in the morning when my insomnia tries trip up.

I knock on the door, it swings open within seconds, revealing a weary-eyed Zen. His gaze sweeps across the hallway before finally landing on me, and with a hint of surprise, he mutters, "Oh shit I didn't see you Gracey sorry" He wearily rubs his eyes, as if trying to shake off the exhaustion.

I shake it off because I'm well aware of my lack of height. I think my birth family may have midgets since I'm a solid 5'0...at the ripe age of 20.

"Can you help me with my bags?" Glancing at my bag, he nodded in agreement. With a slight groan, he lifted it up, and in a playful tone, exclaimed, "Czy jesteś podekscytowany"
[Polish, T: Are you excited?]

I nod and squeal a bit "I can't wait to go to the beach and go shopping-"

"And stare at hot Spanish men?"

"This proves you don't know me Zen Filip Andrzejewski because the last thing I have on my mind is hot men"

"Sure" He mutters under with a big fat smirk on his face.

He goes downstairs and I walk over to Faith's room, knocking on the door "ENTER IF YOU A FREAKY NIGGA" As I roll my eyes, memories of the time we came up with that dumb quote flood my mind. With a sigh, I push open the door and observe Mama and Faith taking photos in front of the mirror, knowing that those photos will most likely make their way onto her insta later.

Mama walks over to me and hugs me "Bist du müde?" She mutters into the hug and I nod.[German, T: Are you tired]

With a playful chuckle, she leads me to the chair in Faith's room to help me tie up my hair. I watch as Faith throws on a hoodie over the shirt she had just shared online. She tousles her curls a bit more before sitting on the bed in front of me. "O lewa," she exclaims, pulling out her phone to snap a picture of me.
[Yoruba, T: You're beautiful]

"E dupe" I mumble, looking away. I despise receiving compliments I feel like the person is lying.
[Yoruba, T: Thank you]

Just like any other girl, I got my insecurities such as...everything about myself. I never post my face on the internet and I only wear clothes to hide my figure because I've never heard a guy that likes a girl with stretch marks and belly rolls. On top of that I've only gotten bad attention when it comes to my tits or butt. Men - old men - stare and whisper to each other only fueling the insecurities because what are you talking about?

"My baby still shy" My mother lets out a deep sigh, interrupting my train of thought. She shakes her head while Faith rolls her eyes in exasperation.

"Mama you acting like you ain't like that"

"Faith Tendai Campbell I don't know what your talking about" I look towards my mother, trying not to shift too much as her hands are still tangled in my hair, her cheeks flushed. I let out a gasp, unable to contain my laughter.

"Remember when Gracey's Uni teacher tried to flirt with you-"

"THAT'S ENOUGH" Mama cries out, pulling her hands away from my hair and shielding her face.

"Wait" I gasp, covering my mouth "Mr. Dean...Mama that man had a HUGE crush on you?" 

Whenever I left Mr. Dean's classes, he would inquire about Mama. I used to think he was just being considerate, knowing she was a widow. It's strange that it took me so long to realize that was all in the past. Mr. Dean's undeniable attractiveness was impossible to deny. It was as if he had been sculpted by the gods themselves, with his Greek heritage adding to his allure. He was born in Greece and moved here...7 years ago. He had tattoos and earrings the whole package.

"My step-daddy could've been Greek" I fake cried remembering the man could cook like Gordan Ramsey but...like...better.

"Mmhhmm" Faith nods, laughing at Mama.

"Ok that's enough the two of you go kiss your baby brother good bye" Her hands remain pressed against her flushed cheeks as she speaks.

We giggle as we walk to Cesar's room. We slowly open the door, revealing a soft glow emanating from within. My gaze shifts towards Summer, who pretends to be asleep, shielding her eyes with one arm.

Oh sis I tried that you ain't original

I stand there with my arms crossed over my chest, shifting my weight onto one leg as I utter the word "Summer." In response, she feigns stirring in her sleep and gazes at me, asking, "Oh hi Gracey are you guys leaving now?"

I approach her with a sly intention, pretending to go in for an embrace, but instead, I swiftly retrieve her tablet concealed beneath her pillow "HEY!!!"

I stare at the screen and notice it's Wattpad...what? I had a Wattpad stage like any other girl.

I look at the name 'amori's peace by naiithewriter

Good book

I hand it back to her, her face turning red with embarrassment, and quickly hides it under her pillow once again "Come here," I say, a mischievous smile playing on my lips. Reluctantly, she gets up from the blow-up mattress and walks over to me, crossing her arms and wearing a scowl. I pull her into a warm embrace, and for a brief moment, she hesitates before returning the hug.

"Będę tęsknić" She mutters into my chest and I squeeze her tighter.
[Polish, T: I'll miss you]

"Nie martw się, wrócę in no time" I say switching back to English. She nods pulling away and going back to her book.
[Polish, T: Don't worry, I'll be back...]

I approach Cesar's crib while Faith playfully lifts him up in the air, creating a "Whoosh" sound. A smile spreads across my face as I listen to his adorable squeals of joy. I gently tap Faith's shoulder, and she passes Cesar to me. Meanwhile, Faith gracefully moves towards Summer and settles down on the air mattress.

Cesar's eyes light up with excitement as he catches sight of me, and he immediately presses his tiny head against my neck, emitting a joyful squeal "I wish I could bring you with me" I softly murmur while gently swaying him in my arms. Unaware of my words, he carries on cooing as if we are engaged in a meaningful conversation.

.

.

.

Mama prepared toast for me and Faith to snack on while we waited for Cherry and Cleo to arrive. Zen and I were engaged in conversation, while Cesar gnawed on the corner of my phone screen. Faith approaches me, gently tapping my shoulder to get my attention. She then proceeds to show me a text message.

I give a slight nod and rise from my seat, adjusting the strap of my backpack before making my way towards the door. Suddenly, I hear a clearing of the throat and I turn to find Zen, Faith, and Mama all staring at me intently.

What?

Mama gestures towards Cesar, who is peacefully sleeping in my arms while still holding onto my phone with his mouth. I can't help but feel a tinge of sadness as I respond with a soft "Oh."

I haven't ever been away from him for more than eight hours.

With utmost caution, I gently pass him over to Mama, ensuring not to disturb his slumber. Unfortunately, my efforts fall short as he begins to stir, his curious gaze scanning the surroundings. Together, Faith and I cautiously tread towards the exit, when suddenly, a faint sniffle reaches my ears.

Don't do this...please...

I extend my hand towards the handle when he suddenly begins to have a meltdown, screaming and crying. Letting out a sigh, I glance back at him, causing him to stop crying, although he still wears a pout on his face.

I walk back over to him kissing his little "Kailangang umalis ni kuya" I whisper softly.
[Filipino, T: Big sister has to go]

"Hindi" He says, his eyes tearing up again. I take him from Mama and hum to him. 
[Filipino, T: No]

When I was 12 I watched The Promised Neverland and I love "Isabella's Lullaby". So when we first got Cesar and he wouldn't stop crying I would hum it to him and he would clam down.

I gently sway him for a little while longer before carefully transferring him back into Mama's embrace. Tenderly planting a kiss on his forehead, I silently navigate towards the exit.

Faith and I hop into the car. The girls burst into squeals of excitement while I gaze at Mama and Zen waving from the window. A sense of unease washes over me, but I dismiss it and unlock my phone, diving into my notes.

Time Chart:
✅2:30am - Wake Up
✅4:30am - Cleo & Cherry Get Here
✅8:22am - Drive To Airport
9:30am - Flight
1:20 - Landing

I let out a sigh before putting my phone away and joining back into the conversation.

_________

Y'all that was alot but I wanted to show you relationship dynamics with the family and it broke my heart with cesar crying because my neice cries when I have to leave her.

anyway sry for the long chpater

did y'all notcie that "Stay" didn't have the curse words? Well Grace doesn't like swearing sooo...

see next time lovies

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

143K 4.6K 46
#3 of the Devilman series. Could be read as a stand alone. He came to our school as a new student from Romania this year and I didn't put much thoug...
4.4K 57 22
Quick love story (SMUT warning โš ๏ธ) MY bestfriend forced me to go to the college party. There I met a man that was so sexy. I decided to run off with...
372K 12.3K 60
๐–ก๐–ค๐–ณ๐–ฑ๐– ๐–ธ๐– ๐–ซ ๐–ฒ๐–ค๐–ฑ๐–จ๐–ค๐–ฒ #1 She pressed the knife deeper to my throat. I could feel the sting and blood beginning to trickle down my neck. "I ga...
123K 5.5K 29
"Why the hell won't you just admit it?!" I yelled at him. "Admit what?!" He asked. "The REAL reason why you don't want to be with me! It's cause I'...