Male Characters x Male Reader...

By Lightwolf2957

since my old account was taken down I will continue my male character x male reader book here with all of the... More

Bit More Info
☁️ (S) Kenpachi x (U) Male Reader ☁️
πŸ‹ (S) Hop x (U) Male ReaderπŸ‹
πŸ‹ (U) Natsu x (S) Male Reader πŸ‹
☁️ (U) Jackson/Holt x (S) Male Reader ☁️
☁️ (U) Luffy x (S) Male Reader ☁️
πŸ’¦ (S) Demiurge x (U) Male Reader πŸ’¦
☁️ (S) Ruvik x (U) Male Reader ☁️
πŸ‹ (U) Kurt x (S) Male Reader πŸ‹
πŸ‹ (U) Draco x (S) Male Reader πŸ‹
☁️ (S) Beast Boy x (U) Male Reader ☁️
☁️ (U) Kyoya x (S) Male Reader ☁️
πŸ’¦ (U) Tanjiro x (S) Male Reader πŸ’¦
☁️ (S) Sukuna x (U) Male Reader ☁️
☁️ (S) Saitama x (U) Male Reader☁️
☁️ (U) 1010 x (S) Male Reader ☁️
Requests!
πŸ‹ (U) Oz x (S) Male Reader πŸ‹
☁️ (S) Sephiroth x (U) Male Reader ☁️
πŸ‹ (U) Inuyasha x (S) Male Reader πŸ‹
☁️ (U) Link x (S) Male Reader ☁️
πŸ‹(S) Blue Beetle x (U) Male Reader πŸ‹
☁️ (S) Gaara x (U) Male Reader ☁️
☁️ (U) Louis x (S) Male Reader ☁️
πŸ’¦ (S) Saitama x (U) Male Reader πŸ’¦
☁️ (U) Bakugou x (S) Male Reader ☁️
πŸ‹ (U) Sparkling Cookie x (S) Male Reader πŸ‹
☁️ (U) El Matador x (S) Male Reader ☁️
πŸ’¦ (S) Lucifer x (U) Male Reader πŸ’¦
☁️ (S) Stardust Cookie x (U) Male Reader ☁️
πŸ’¦ (S) Alastor x (U) Male Reader πŸ’¦
πŸ‹ (U) Byakuya x (S) Male Reader πŸ‹
☁️ (S) Luffy x (U) Male Reader ☁️
πŸ’¦ (S) Lupin III x (U) Male Reader πŸ’¦
πŸ’¦ (S) Qilby x (U) Male Reader πŸ’¦
☁️ (S) Dio x (U) Male Reader ☁️
πŸ’¦ (S) Adamai x (U) Male Reader πŸ’¦
☁️ (S) Adamai x (U) Male Reader ☁️
πŸ‹ (U) Zuko x (S) Male Reader πŸ‹
πŸ’¦ (S) Jigen x (U) Male Reader πŸ’¦
πŸ‹ (S) Adrian Agreste x (U) Male Reader πŸ‹
πŸ‹ (S) Nightcrawler x (U) Male Reader πŸ‹
πŸ’¦ (S) Lupin x (U) Male Reader πŸ’¦
πŸ’¦ (S) Dorian 'Zib' Zibowski x (U) Male Reader πŸ’¦

πŸ‹ (U) Loid Forger x (S) Male Reader πŸ‹

1.2K 25 1
By Lightwolf2957

Loid POV

i was walking around a ball acting like one of the guests. i was looking for a man called (M/N) (L/N), i was told that he had vital information that we needed to get so i needed to keep an eye out for him.

i looked around the crowd listening to everyone until i heard his name being mentioned making me glance in that direction and see that man that i needed to find. i watched him as he walked around talking with guests and being friendly.

i thought of a plan to get close to him when he walked up to me "hello, i hope that you are enjoying the evening" he said making me look up at him and smile "i am, this ball is quite wonderful" "marvelous, this ball was made to bring people together and gain connections so it was a simple ball for me" he said making me stare at him as his (E/C) eyes stared into mine, i couldn't read him as he put up suck a front that he was so friendly like it was nothing.

he talked with a steady tone like he was talking with a friend and his posture was slack. he was a pro with keeping his body like this that i couldn't get a read on him.

he walked away to talk with the others and i walked off looking like i was going to use the restroom but i snuck off to go through his documents to find what we needed.

i was looking through the papers in his desk but i heard a click making me freeze as the muzzle of a gun was pushed into my back "good to see you again. i hope you don't mind me asking what you are doing in my desk?" a voice asked and i knew that it was (M/N) "what do you plan on doing to me?" i asked as he chuckled "i haven't decided yet. it could shoot you now or i could have fun with you. you drank the champagne in the ball so you will soon be dead" he said making me look back at him as he smirked looking more sadist as i was shocked "what?" "the champagne was drugged with a poison that doesn't smell, touch or look anything. i could give you the antidote but only if you do one thing for me" he said making me stare at him as he smiled at me telling me that he is telling the truth and that everyone who drank the champagne didn't know that they were poisoned including me "what is that offer?" i asked not wanting to risk anything as he chuckled at me "you entertain me for the evening. i will do whatever i want to you and you can get the information that you want" he said making me stare at him seeing if he was trying to trick me but he just smiled at me "so what will it be darling? die from poison or get the information you want? better be quick or else you will not be able to do much" he said as i stared at him until i conceded "alright. i will do whatever you want" i said making him smile "wonderful" he said pulling the gun away and i turned around seeing him pull out a small vile.

he gave it to me and i drank the liquid inside of it making me groan at how bitter it was "why are you taking the antidote?" i asked but he smirked at me "i would never give myself poison like that without a good reason" he said making me wonder what he meant by that but i didn't say anything as he stared at me.

he walked over to one of the sofas in the room and crossed his legs "come here" he said and i did what he said, i can't risk being killed before i get the information that we need so i will have to play along until his guard is down.

i walked up to him only to watch his move his hand towards me grabbing my waist and pulling me forward making me blush as he sat me on his lap holding my waist close to him "what are you doing?" i asked flustered but he smirked "enjoying myself" he said gripping my waist slightly as he leaned towards my neck as i blush more "you look so adorable blushing like that" he said leaning against my neck and kissed it making my cheeks feel hot as he continued to kiss my neck. i was feeling flustered as my erection was betraying me straining against my pants as he was finding all of the places that made me flustered.

he pulled my waist towards him and i felt his erection against mine making me stifle a moan as he chuckled "i see that you are aroused as well. i think you know what to do with it" he said into my ear making me shiver as i could hear him smirking against my ear.

i moved off of his lap and sat in front of him. i was blushing as he watched me closely with that smirk on his face. he moved my hands to his crouch and undid his pants looking up at him seeing that he was watching my every move like he is seeing if i would try anything, he knew what i was thinking before i could.

his dick came out and i stared at in shock with how long and thick it was, i had to have sex with my targets before both male and female but this is just a new type of deal that i have never seen. a chuckle came from (M/N)'s lips making me blush as he stared at me "you never a dick like this before?" he asked in that voice of his and i coughed into my hand "no, i just didn't except it" i said as he hummed smirking "what were you excepting? a thicker dick? or one of those small dicks some of those assholes downstairs have?" he asked and i glared at him but he only smirked "i recommend getting to it. it won't fix itself" he said watching me so i took a deep breath and moved closer to it.

i kissed it feeling his eyes on me as i continued to kiss and lick it before i took it into my mouth, i could barely fit it in my mouth. i fit as much as i could before i pulled up then down sucking his dick as he moved his hand to my head keeping it at a steady pace.

he pushed my head making me slowly go further onto his dick as i groaned feeling it go down my throat as he moaned lightly "that mouth of yours is heavenly. i knew it would feel good when i talked with you" he said making me look up at him but he just chuckled petting my hair as he looked into my eyes "those lips could make me go mad, be sure to give this dick a good blowjob" he said as i was feeling weak with words that he was saying. no twilight, you can't fall in love with the target, you have a mission to complete.

i kept sucking his dick tasting his dick leak in my mouth having that salty taste layer my tongue as i could only imagine his cum would feel like down my throat.

(M/N) pulled me off of his dick making me whine silently as he bent down towards me "that mouth felt wonderful but i want to know how that ass feels. how good it would feel wrapped around my dick" he said growling slightly as i shivered not able to hide it as he chuckled "go over to the desk bend over for me" he said making me nod and walk over to the desk and did what i was told.

i bent over the desk showing my ass to him as he got up and walked up to me grabbingn my hips as i blushed red feeling his dick against my ass and a bit of my lower back thinking that his dick was going to break me.

he undid my pants and pulled them down as well as my underwear revealing my ass to him as he stared at it rubbing his thumb across one of my ass cheeks seeing my asshole, i just hope that he was going to prep it and not fuck me raw.

he placed his dick over my asshole and rubbed it against my cheeks making me blush as he held my waist keeping me still as i was shaking "are you excited? you want this dick in your ass don't you? fucking you until you cum harder then you have ever cum before?" he asked as i accidently let out a shakey moan with that thought as he chuckled "i thought so. i will make sure that this is as enjoyable for you as much as i will" he said making me moan as he thrust against my ass making me needy. 

(M/N) moved forward pushing against me as i moaned feeling his body heat against mine felt intoxicating "do you want me to fuck you now or to prep you and take longer for you to get this dick" he said as his dick was still there against my ass feeling so good that i wasn't abble to think straight "fuck me" i whispered making him hum "what was that? i couldn't hear you" he said but i knew he heard me "fuck me, i want your dick inside me badly" i said hearing his satified smirk on his lips before i felt him ram his dick into me making me gasp as he stayed there.

i was shaking feeling his dick fill my ass and more, it was insane with just him thrusting into me it almost made me cum but i would most likely be losing it if he starts to thrust into me.

he stayed like that for a while as i was panting clenching around him as i felt so full already before he slowly pulled out and pushed back in being gentle as he was fucking me. i don't know why he was being so gentle but i didn't care as he felt amazing. 

he started to move faster fucking me as if we were lovers being gentle and giving me praise so much that it was making me excited hearing him say his praises to me.

i was on cloud 9, a dick like this and a face like his i would have fallen in love with him at first sight if he wasn't my target but at this moment i didn't care as i moaned moving back to meet his thrusts as he was making me lose my mind "that's it darling, push that ass out for me. this perfect ass fits me so well that i don't think i could leave it~" he said but the way he said it made my knees almost give out if it wasn't for the desk or (M/N) keeping me upright.

i lowered my head to try and catch my breath when i saw my dick bouncing over nothing looking lonely but i saw the outline of his dick through my stomach. i felt so turned on by that i didn't realize that i came seeing it making (M/N) chuckle as i was panting and shaking "darling, i didn't say if you could cum or not" he said as i looked back at him "sorry (M/N). i saw your dick through me and it made me cum" i said causing him to hum reaching a hand around and grinded into me making me moan as i felt him feeling his own dick against my skin "i see. i will give you a pass for now but next time darling ask me if you want to cum" he said before continuing to fuck me as i moaned "yes, yes (M/N)" i moaned as i was feeling his dick pulse inside me like it was taunting me on weather or not it will cum or not making me wish that he would slam into my ass and fuck me  into the desk.

he got faster and harder with this thrusts that he was almost pounding into me making me moan loudly as i was going insane with him fucking me like an animal. i felt like cumming so many times but i held them in when i asked him but he refused making me whine as how painful it was getting but i felt him twitching inside of me, i knew that he was close so i looked back at him seeing him holding my waists so hard that it was going to leave marks and was barely keeping himself together "(M/N), come here" i panted making me look at me and bend forward towards me deepening himself into my ass as i moaned but i grabbed his tie and pulled him into a kiss and that seemed to be the push that he needed.

he rammed into me with no more control making me moan into his mouth as he was keeping me as close to him as possible "(M/N),  can i cum?" i asked only for him to nod as i felt him reach his climax and so was i until we moaned cumming at the same time.

i was feeling weak unable to keep myself standing but (M/N) kept his grip on me tight so i wouldn't fall over "thank you darling. that was the best ass i have ever had the pleasure of fucking" he said grinding into me as i moaned feeling him so deep inside me.

he pulled out of me and i moaned feeling his cum drip out of my ass as i tried to stand but failed falling back into (M/N) as he caught me "careful darling, yoru exhausted. let's get some rest and you can head off in the morning" he said picking me up but i couldn't say anything else as i fell to sleep.

i woke up in the morning in a bed, i was confused about it until i blushed remembering about last night and fucking one of my targets. i felt embarrassed and ashamed for how much i liked it.

i looked around wondering where (M/N) was but i couldn't see him until i saw a not on the pillow next to me with a flashdrive on it.

'darling,

last night was wonderful. hope you aren't too hurt that i wasn't with you when you woke up but i have a job to do so if you want another 'deal' then call me and i will come to you.

love (M/N) (L/N) 'silent knight'

p.s. tell Yor and Anya i said hi'

i stared at it in shock. i just fucked the silent knight, one of the most deadlest assassins that works for the highests clients, even more deadly then the crimson princess with what he is capible off. that explains why he said that he wouldn't drink the poison without a good reason.

i saw that he even knew Yor and Anya making me wonder where he met them before or how i knew them. so many questions but i saw his number was written at the bottom of the note so i knew who to call if i want answers but for now i just need to pain in my lower back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 621 20
[ ] β—‡ Oneshot completed | Although under construction of editing β—‡ Hello fellow Undertale Readers, this book contains. β€’ Requests β€’ Angst β€’ Fluff Th...
157K 2K 15
This one shot book is all Jeff x Male reader A ton of them are gonna be: -Fluff -Smut -Lemon This is my first book so I'm sorry if it's not the best...
10K 128 21
Anime boys x reader I was a 13 year old when I first started writing this so it is not the best in grammar and definitely is not formal. I might try...
27.4K 189 10
βŠΉβ‚Šβ”ˆγ†β”ˆγ†β”ˆγ†βœ§γ†β”ˆγ†β”ˆγ†β”ˆβ‚ŠβŠΉ CLOSING IT FOR NOW I can't keep up w this one anymore, maybe i continue writing it in the future maybe not because i have some unfi...