💦 (S) Dorian 'Zib' Zibowski x (U) Male Reader 💦

requested by kirby2409

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dorian POV

i was watching (M/N) dancing on the stage with me. he looks gorgeous in his outfit that hugged his body in every right place.

i always had feelings for him but i would never admit it. i don't want to ruin the partnership that we have together as performers but some days i just want to grab him by his waist and show everyone that stared at him who he belongs too.

i watched as one of the customers walked up to him and i could clearly see that he was flirting with (M/N). (M/N), of course, was nice and smirked but i saw him glancing at him which i acted like it didn't bother me when it did.

(M/N) flirted back and it really got under my skin. he was touching his arm and giving him attention which he liked too much as he tried to take (M/N) to do whatever to him but he slipped away teasing him as he finished his dance.

we walked off of the stage and i was still so annoyed "are you jealous Zib?" (M/N) asked and i scoffed "like hell, i would be jealous" i said but i really was, I'm jealous that (M/N) was giving his attention to other people and not me. i heard him giggling as he walked up to me and pushed his body flush against mine making me blush "i can show you some attention if you want. i can make you feel like you are a king" he said with a flirty voice that went straight to my dick making me hard "like hell i would want that!" i said as (M/N) smirked just looking so damn sexy as he trailed his hand down my chest "then what do you want? i can make you feel really good" he said making me want to just rail him but i held strong "why not go off and fuck that customer you were flirting with?" i asked and he smirked pushing himself more against me forcing me to a wall "you know they mean nothing to me but i do have someone that i have my eye on and he is the handsome jealous type" he said making me blush more "I'm not jealous!" i protested and he chuckled "and I'm a nun but i think you would like that as well" he said making me blush harder as he smiled and grabbed my hand dragging me to his dressing room.

he pushed me onto a sofa and i looked up at him as he straddled my lap staring at me with lust in his eyes as i blushed "don't be shy darling. i know you want to touch me. to make me dirty and scream your name so everyone knows that you own me, covering me in pretty little marks so no one would come close to me without getting punished" he said grinding against me as i was moaning keeping everything inside of me from coming loose "you must have been so jealous thinking of ways to make them never look at me. i saw the look you were giving me and i just thought of the different ways you could bend me over while fucking me like your in heat" he said and i just about snapped.

i grabbed his waist and forced him on my dick hearing him moan loudly as i leaned forward to his neck hearing his moans as he wrapped his arms around my neck "i am going to fuck you so hard that everyone hears who owns you. no one, and i mean no one, will look at you the same way" i said and he moaned louder as i bit his neck making him shiver under me.

i flipped us over so he was laying on the couch i was ruining his neck giving it so many shades of reds and purples that no one would be able to look at him and not see them.

i roamed my hands all over his body as he was moaning under me like he was in heat just making so many noises that i wanted to rip those clothes off of him but they were pricy, fuck it I'll pay for them later.

i ripped his clothes off of him and stared at his gorgeous body as he was pant with his dick standing on end just showing how hard he was. i kissed his nipples and sucked on them twisting the other nipple watching him moan and squirm under me as i continued to tease him "Zib, please, i need you" he moaned out as i pushed my knee against his crotch making him moan louder.

i continued to tease him until i thought that he had enough as i pulled away and saw his face was red and his chest was heaving up and down as he stared at me with so much lust in his eyes i couldn't control myself as i quickly pulled down my pants low enough to let my dick out and lined it up to his asshole and slammed into him making him arch his back as he moaned loudly.

i pulled out of him then slammed back into him watching his legs shake against me as he was clawing the sofa as he moaned with how harshly i was thrusting into him "you look so beautiful doll. i could just you like this all day" i said staring at him as he moaned and shook underneath me like a good whore.

he leaned forward and he wrapped his arms around my neck and held me close moaning into my ear as i groaned thrusting into him harder as his legs shook making him moan louder in my ear "tell me what you want me to do darling?" i said in his ear making it sound sexy as his head rolled back moaning more "i want you to make me cum, i want you to make me a mess, i want you to ruin me!" he shouted as i smirked before slamming into him hitting his prostate as he moaned the loudest shaking harshly as i thrust into that area over and over again feeling his legs shaking the most around my waist as he was barely able to keep his voice down.

i was pounding into him as he was shaking so much that it was getting hard to keep a hold of him as i pushed myself more onto him making it difficult for him to move at all i was thrust into him just pounding him as his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

i groaned in his ear as how hard he was clenching around me acting like this was his first time when i know that it wasn't but watching him act like this turned me on so much that i wanted to bite him, fully make him mine but i controlled myself, i didn't want to do anything that he didn't want me to do.

i pounded into him and ground against his prostate gaining sinful moans from his mouth with his lips close to my ear like he wanted me to hear all of the noises that were leaving his body. i slammed into him harsher than before and his body shook intensely as he moaned the loudest he had the whole time and i felt him pull me deeper inside of him. i tried to pull away but his legs were around my waist pushing me deeper into him as i groaned holding back from cumming but with what he was doing i couldn't stop myself and i slammed into him once more and came making him gasp and moan loudly as i ground against his prostate watching him turn into a mess in my arms.

we were panting at the end of it and i saw that (M/N) was out of it but his face showed that he enjoyed it the most "darling. if this is what i get for flirting with guests, i should do it more often" he panted out with a slight smirk on his lips "do that and you wouldn't be able to dance again. i would just fuck you hard enough where you can't stand up again" i said pushing against him as he moaned twitching but he smirked at me.

he pulled my head closer to him and kissed me. i was surprised at first and i kissed him back feeling him melt into my touch as we kissed.

he pulled away and smirked again "we should do this again. how about at my place?" he asked and i chuckled kissing his forehead as he smiled at me "anything for you dear" i said making him smile more at that.

we got cleaned up but after that, we had a wonderful relationship of working together and fucking each other and all i can say is that he is making me fall in love with him the more i am around him and i wouldn't want it any other way

thank you for the request! please comment anything else you want to request! :3