Fighting Against Yourself : A...

By xsgihx

Y/N L/N moved to California last year, His assimilation to the LA lifestyle has been rocky in the nicest way... More

Chapter 1 - Ace Degenerate
Chapter 2 - Strike First
Chapter 3 - Esqueleto
Chapter 4 - Cobra Kai Never Dies!
Chapter 5 - CounterBalance
Chapter 6 - Quiver
Chapter 7 - All Valley
Chapter 8 - Molting
Chapter 9 - Different But Same
Chapter 10 - Mercy
Chapter 11 - Mercy 2.0
Chapter 12 - Lonely Nights
Chapter 14 : Daddy's back
Chapter 15: Outcast at Home
Chapter 16 - Lull

Chapter 13 - Freedom... Almost

297 16 2
By xsgihx

One week, Y/N had spent in Juve. It was beyond boring. He was scared, to say the least. His lawyer told him he could get up to a year's pay if Everett had any injuries. Y/N knew he wouldn't, as he didn't leave any marks on him. Y/N had sat on his bunk, waiting for his daily meal. A police officer came to his window. 

"Your food. And your bails have been posted. It's $2000. Your lucky you're a kid. Ive seen people get upwards of $25k for what you did." The police guard told him before walking off. However, he didn't hear about anything for the rest of the day. 

Cobra Kai

"Listen up! I see we have some new recruits! Everyone falls into neat rows and lines. It's time to see what you're made of." Sensei Lawrence announced, He began walking, looking at the students. 

"Straighten up, Ginger twins. Sorry, parents can't stay for class. its an insurance thing." He told one of the older-looking recruits. 

"Im not a dad; im here to kick some ass, sir." He replied. Sensei looked at him for a moment. 

"Do I know you from somewhere?" He asked. 

"Yeah, I sold you the mirror. We kind of bonded about rock bands." The older guy replied.

"This is a class for teenagers," Sensei told him. 

"Well, I can take 'em. I'm not afraid of kids, sir. And my mom doesn't charge me rent, so I have a lot of cash to burn." He held up a note and gave it to Sensei.

"Yeah. We'll consider this a trial run." He told him before turning back to the group," I thought my last group of recruits was pathetic. But if you do what I tell you to do, you'll at least have a chance of becoming a fighter. But to do that, you have to fight. So, which one of you has the balls to take on our best?" 

There was a hush around the dojo. Before eventually. A girl in the backrow shouted, "I'll take him on." 

She sported a cut below her left eye. Everyone moved so Sensei could get a look at her. 

"Oh, you will, huh?" Sensei asked. 

"I know about you. I saw your little demo at Valley Fest. You guys put on quite the show. But can you actually fight?" She asked. 

"That sounds like a challenge," Sensei replied. 

"I like a challenge." She replied, smirking. 

"Alright, Diaz. Show Little Miss Hotshot what Cobra Kai is all about." Sensei told him. The group parted, allowing her to face Miguel. 

"Look, are you sure?" Miguel was cut off as the girl attempted to kick him. 

"Alright... Game on." Miguel replied as she ran up to him. She threw out a kick, which he dodged. Before throwing out two punches, he also dodged. She had immense speed. 

"Whatcha got?" Miguel asked as she ran in, but he easily sent her to the ground. 

The crowd let out loud 'Ohs' but she got back to her feet. She rushed back in, throwing punches. 

"Your telegraphing." Miguel remarked before he caught a punch and threw a kick, bringing her to one knee. 

"Don't let me see it coming." He told her before she speared him into the ground.

"Did you see that coming?" She joked, but was quickly brought down. 

"maybe." Miguel remarked, offering his hand, "The name's Miguel." 

"Tory." She quickly took his hand and flipped him into an armbar. "With a 'Y'." 

"Well done." Sensei announced, "Did you have training?" 

"No. But I learned from your actual best." She told him. 

"What's that supposed to mean?" Miguel asked. 

"She's Y/N's girlfriend." Hawk whispered to him. 

"Yeah, he is." Tory confirmed before looking at Sensei, who wore a nervous look. 

Later

"Ugh." Aisha moaned.

"Let me guess, Dick Pic?" Tory joked. 

"No, just my mom wants me to go to the beach club with her." Aisha corrected. 

"Oh my god, that sounds so miserable," Tory responded sarcastically. 

"No... It's just... This girl Sam's probably going to be there. and she and I are not on good terms." Aisha revealed, and Tory nodded along with a thought flickering in her head: "Whatever, I'm Aisha, by the way."

"Tory," she responded. 

"Hey, Cool Scar. Where'd you get it?" Aisha asked. 

"You know how Y/N got locked up. Revenge for this." She revealed. Aisha went wide-mouthed. 

"Really? We didn't know what was going on." Aisha told her. 

"Oh, you're joking. Miguel or Sensei didn't say anything." Tory inquired, and Aisha shook her head. Tory went to leave before Aisha stopped her. 

"You wouldn't fancy coming to the beach, would you?" She invited.

"Guess I could suffer through a day at the beach." Tory joked back. 

Juvenile Detention 

Y/N sat alone all day. He waited for any sign of Tory or his mom, hoping one of them would get him out. Yet, nothing came. He sat alone the whole day. His hope that someone was going to help him and bail him out began swindling the longer the day went on. 

Back with Tory

"Okay. This is not the beach. Where are the homeless dudes on Rollerblades and the guys shoving shitty hip-hop demos in your face?" Tory joked as they stood on the balcony, looking over the beach club.

"No, don't worry, they'll come after they pass out the hors d'oeuvres." Aisha quipped back before they went to have a look around. 

"Hey! Look what I got!" Tory pulled a bottle of vodka out of her bag. 

"Where'd you get that?" Aisha asked. 

"Swiped it from the bar." She revealed, causing Sam and Aisha to look at her worriedly,Oh, don't worry. All the adults are getting wasted. No one's going to notice if we have a little fun." 

"You should put that back. You'll get into big trouble." Sam told her. 

"Ah, just like Y/N did." Tory shot back, snarkily.

"Oh, yeah, you're his." Sam trailed off. 

"Girlfriend, Yes. Anyway, come on. Like, anyone's going to miss a bottle of vodka. I could swipe half the silverware from this place before anyone noticed." Sam replied. 

"You shouldn't steal anything." Sam chastised her.

"Yeah, and you should not attack people at work while they are on break. I guess we all have our sins. Mother Theresa." Noticeably highlighting the scar on her cheek, Tory added sarcastically. she then turned to Aisha, "So are we gonna drink or not?" 

"Ok, one drink." She replied... 

It was not one drink. 

"Hey. My mom's missing her wallet." Sam approached the pair. 

"Sucks for her." Tory replied, slightly tipsy. 

"You wouldn't know anything about that?" Sam accused. 

"Wait. Wait, what are you saying?" Aisha looked at Sam as if she were joking. 

"Just give me the wallet, and I won't tell security." Sam Demanded.

"Are you freaking kidding me?" Tory asked, slightly pissed off. 

"Sam, she didn't steal your mom's wallet." Aisha told her, but she was having none of it. 

"Right. And she didn't steal a bottle of vodka. And you wouldn't steal half the silverware in here. And her boyfriend isn't a known criminal." Sam questioned, The last comment caused Tory to grow even more pissed. 

"Listen, I didn't steal from your mom, bitch. You know what? Let's get out of here." Tory turned to leave but was grabbed by Sam. 

"Get off of me!" Tory shouted before pushing her backwards into a cake table and walking off. 

Juve

It wasn't until later that week that Y/N heard from Tory. He seriously considered being a bailbond. 

As he was speaking to his lawyer, an official walked into his room. 

"Your bail has been posted; you'll be free in a few hours." He told Y/N. 

"Who posted it?" Y/N asked. The officier flicked through his spreadsheet. 

"One... Tory Nichols, Source - Personal Savings." He told Y/N. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 5.4K 35
โ–๐‚๐Ž๐๐‘๐€ ๐Š๐€๐ˆ ๐จ๐จ๐จ. ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—น โช หขสฐแต‰'หข แตƒโฟ แตƒโฟแตแต‰หก,แตสธ แต’โฟหกสธ แตƒโฟแตแต‰หก โซ ยทหš เผ˜โ˜† โ†ณ เฉˆโ€งโ‚Šหš โ”Šอ™ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ... ...
6.8K 181 19
Thirty years ago, there was a love triangle between Daniel, Ali and Johnny and after all the years they thought they had gotten over it and the only...
647K 14.9K 32
โ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐๐€๐Œ๐„๐’ ๐‡๐€๐–๐Š โž โ ๐Ž๐‡ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐†๐Ž๐ƒ ๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„ ๐“๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐Œ๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‰๐Ž๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† โž -@SCR3AM1 - 1/20/21- 3/7/21 ~ ๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™„๐˜ฟ ~ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™...
100K 5.8K 35
-๐…๐‹๐€๐–๐‹๐„๐’๐’ แดฐแต‰แตแต‰แต—สณโฑ '๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ...