𝕿𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖂𝖔𝖑𝖋 | 𝕬 𝕾𝖙𝖎...

By V01D_WR1T3R

The Stilinski family was broken after the death of Claudia Stilinski. Noah turned to drinking to cope with th... More

𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊
𝕾𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖔𝖓 3𝖁
𝕮𝖍. 1 - 𝕬𝖓𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖘
𝕮𝖍. 2 - 𝕸𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝕲𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝕭𝖆𝖉
𝕮𝖍. 3 - 𝕲𝖆𝖑𝖛𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖟𝖊
𝕮𝖍. 4 - 𝕴𝖑𝖑𝖚𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖉
𝕮𝖍. 5 - 𝕾𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗
𝕮𝖍. 6 - 𝕽𝖎𝖉𝖉𝖑𝖊𝖉
𝕮𝖍. 7 - 𝕷𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖆 𝖁𝖚𝖑𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖆
𝕮𝖍. 8 - 𝕰𝖈𝖍𝖔 𝕳𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖊

𝕮𝖍. 9 - 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖔𝖝 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖂𝖔𝖑𝖋 + 𝕯𝖊𝖁𝖔𝖎𝖉

463 51 9
By V01D_WR1T3R

Mr. Yukimura was cleaning up a bit in his classroom, getting ready for the following week as a fly landed on his desk. He slowly lifted a heavy textbook before dropping it onto the fly. 

"Coming in on a Saturday." Mr. Yukimura's head shot up, and his whole body was filled with fear. "That's dedication." Void Y/N said, strolling into the classroom. "Where's she hiding them?" He knocked a book out of the shelf, and it sprawled across the floor.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about." Mr. Yukimura feigned ignorance.

"Her little knives." Void Y/N rambled, knocking another book off the shelf. "Daggers." Another book fell. "I know what they are. Physical representation of her tails." Void Y/N flipped through a book before tossing it aside, getting annoyed. "However the hell that works."

"Maybe you'd like to do some reading on it. I can direct you to the section on Japanese myth in the library." Mr. Yukimura suggested, as Void walked closer to him.

"No. No, I'd like to talk to you." Void smirked. "The older the tail, the stronger the Oni. Am I right? And I know there's one left. And I know it's the strongest." Mr. Yukimura held firm, as his heart beating faster.

"Unfortunately, I don't know what you're referring to." Mr. Yukimura stated, causing Void to chuckle. Suddenly, the fly Mr. Yukimura had crushed under the textbook crawled out from underneath the book, and shot into his mouth. Mr. Yukimura felt his breathing halt, and was unable to find it.

"You'll talk." Void grinned as Mr. Yukimura struggled to breath. "They always talk."

(Timeskip)

Y/N stood in the middle of Dereks loft, staring out the giant window, when the door to the loft opened. Y/N turned to see his father standing at the opening. Y/N watched as Noah pulled out a pair of handcuffs. "You're really going to handcuff me?" he asked, as Noah approached.

"If my son is still here," Noah slowly walked towards his "son". "Then he'll put these on willingly and come with me. Because he knows, that I'm here to protect him. From himself, and others." He placed the handcuffs on his son's wrists before stepping back. Y/N looked at the cuffs on him before dropping his hands. Noah sighed, as he heard his son exhale sharply through his nose, thinking that he was crying. But then the sound of laughter met his ears, and "Y/N" looked up, a grin on his face and the area around his eyes darkened.

"Protect him? Well, I think you've already failed at that, Noah." Void Y/N scoffed.

"You're not my son." Noah spat at the fox, who tilted his head.

"And I would never want you as my dad." Void shot back, ripping the cuffs off of him. That was the cue, and Derek, Allison, Argent and Stiles entered the room. "So," Void chuckled. "The gangs all here." He looked at Allison, who raised a taser, and fired it. Void was quick though, and caught the wire and absorbed the electricity that traveled through the taser, and smirked.

"The traitor." Void Y/N called Allison, who's eyes went wide in shock. Void Y/N threw the taser aside as Derek roared. Void Y/N scoffed as Derek tried to claw him, but with ease, Void Y/N caught Dereks arm mid swing, and trapped his arm before snapping it out of place. Derek roared in pain as Void Y/N threw him aside. "The weakling." Void Y/N scoffed, before hearing the sound of a gun's hammer being pulled back.

Turning, Y/N saw that Argent had a pistol pointed right at his head. Void Y/N slowly began to grin, as he saw the intent behind Argents eyes. "Ah. The killer." Stiles shook his head.

"Argent, we can talk about this." Stiles begged. "You don't have to do this."

"Why not? I've done it before." Argent stated. "Werewolves, Berserkers. I can easily add a Nogitsune to the list."

"Can you?" Void Y/N challenged, still grinning as Noah pulled out his pistol and aimed it at Argent.

"You're not going to shoot my son." Noah promised.

"You said it yourself Sherrif." He looked Void right in the eyes. "That's not you're son."

"Put it down." Noah ordered, as Void's eyes lightened up.

"You think I'm afraid of death?" Void asked, but this time, it wasn't in his usual tone. Y/N was speaking. "You think you can kill me? Well, go ahead and try! It's not like I haven't already!!!" Y/N yelled. The room went silent, as everyone looked at Y/N in shock.

"What?" Stiles asked, in disbelief. Y/N's eyes darkened, as he grinned. 

"Oh ho... you never told him." Void Y/N looked at Noah, who let out a shaky breath. Void chuckled. "You're "Little Brother" died. For a minute after Claudia stabbed him. You didn't know that did you?" Void's eyes glinted mischievously. "And you all just kept adding to his suffering. Allison hunted the only people who gave Y/N a chance at friendship..." Void pointed at Allison, who looked down in guilt. "Derek disregards and even verbally attacks an emotional trainwreck of a boy..." Derek growled, mostly at his actions. "And Argent... holding up a pistol to the one boy who has done nothing wrong." Void to a step closer to Argent and grabbed the barrel of the pistol and held it to his forehead.

"Pull the trigger. Come on."

"Agent put it down." Noah ordered, pulling out his own pistol.

"Pull. The. Trigger." Void taunted.

"Put it down, now!" Noah yelled.

"SHOOT ME! DO IT! SHOOT ME!!!" Void roared, as Allison realized what was going on.

"Strife..." Allison quickly turned her attention to the window, and saw the light getting dimmer, meaning that night was about to fall. "Stop! Everyone stop! This is exactly what he wants!" Void turned and smirked at the huntress.

"Not entirely." Void confessed. "I was half-expecting Scott to show up, but as usual, he doesn't seem to care. But I'm happy you all have your guns out. Because you aren't here to kill me." Void retreated as darkness took over the loft and puffs of black smoke appeared; the Oni ready to kill Y/N. "You're here to protect me." The Oni slowly approached as Noah and Argent stepped forward, and Argent pulled the trigger of his pistol, but nothing happened. Seeing that his pistol wasn't working, he threw it aside and drew a second one before he and Noah began firing upon the Oni, as Void closed his eyes. 

Two Oni flanked around, trying to get behind the group, but were met with Allison and Derek, with the huntress drawing two Chinese ring blades. The Oni closed in, with Derek receiving a slash across his chest when suddenly Void's eyes snapped open, pitch black in color and a shockwave of black electricity erupted from his body, sending the Oni blasting back into the shadows and knocking the mortals away. Everyone groaned in pain as Void fell to a knee, and shadows danced off his face.

"Get...out...of...my...body!" Y/N growled, trying to fight off Void's hold, but the shadows faded back into his body and Void took over once again and pushed himself up.

"I don't think so." Void shook his head and walked out of the loft. "I still have things to do."

(Timeskip)

Noshiko descended the stairs into the basement of Eichen House, knowing that the body of someone dear to her was down there. She gazed upon the bandaged body with hints of regret, as she pulled out the last tail, ready to hide it in this god forsaken place.

"Why that kanji?" A voice asked, causing Noshiko to spin around. Void was standing there, with genuine confusion written on his face. "Why "self"?"

"To signify that he died as himself. Because Rhys wasn't a monster. Not like you." Noshiko spat, putting the blade between herself and Void.

"If I'm such a monster, why'd you call off the Oni?" Void questioned, slowly stepping forward. "What happened to the woman who called out for chaos, strife and pain to descend upon everyone and everything? What happened?"

"I don't want that anymore." Noshiko confessed, full of guilt, which made Void scoff.

"I do." He stated, before glancing down at the tail that was pointed at him. "Did you bring this here thinking you could hide it from me?" He questioned. Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, he had the blade in his hand, stunning Noshiko, who took a few steps back. "Bad idea." Void smirked, before twirling the blade around and stabbing himself in the stomach. He fell to his knees in pain, before dragging the blade across as if he was performing seppuku, the Japanese art of ritual suicide.

"What have you done?" Noshiko demanded, in fear and shock. Void slowly looked up at Noshiko, and his eyes went black.

"Chaos is come again."

(Timeskip)

Lydia and Aiden, who were driving around town following directions Lydia inputted to the GPS, stumbled upon Y/N passed out in a parking lot, with a large slash across his stomach. Thinking quickly, they took him to Scotts house, where Stiles, Deaton, and Melissa also were.

"The couch, put him on the couch." Scott ordered, as he and Aiden carried Y/N's unconscious body.

"Guys, this is crazy. He needs to be in the hospital." Melissa stressed, watching them set down the injured boy.

"Mom, remember what happened last time he went to the hospital?" Scott asked.

"He got possessed, then almost killed a ton of people." Stiles recapped. "One guy did die." Everyone gave him looks, causing him to shut up.

It doesn't look like he's bleeding." Deaton inspected Y/N's stomach wound. "I think he might even be healing."

"You mean healing like we heal?" Aiden asked, to which Deaton nodded.

"That's good, right?" Scott said with hope, but Deaton sighed.

"For him, yes. Us? I'm not so sure."

"Then what are we doing with him?" Aiden asked.

"We are not killing my brother." Stiles glared at the omega.

"Well, if we're not going to kill him, why aren't we at least tying him down with really big chains?" Aiden questioned.

"I might have something more effective." Deaton stated, before moving to his bag and pulling out a vial of clear liquid. Scott looked at Aiden and gestured to Y/N and they pinned him down and Stiles pried open his mouth. The instant the liquid hit Y/N tongue, his eyes snapped open, and his hand shot up, grabbing both Aiden and Scott by the throat and began to squeeze. His eyes darkened as the rest of the house rushed to aid the two, before Void's hands seized up, and he felt his whole body go numb.

"Kanima Venom." Void realized with a grin, before looking at Deaton. "Well done." Aiden rubbed his neck before growling, but Void chuckled. "You know how they say that twins get a feeling when the other one's in pain? You didn't lose that talent, too, did you? Oh, I hope not. You're going to need it." Void remarked, causing Aiden to look at him with confusion. "Okay, since your slow, I'll give you a hint. Check the school." Aiden's eyes went wide before looking at Scott.

"Go." He urged, and Aiden took off running. Void laughed as he took in his stress and fear.

"Oh, I hope he gets there in time. I really enjoy the twins. Y'Know, the short tempers and homicidal compulsions." Void dropped his grin and glared at the rest of the people in the room. "Unlike you folk, all negligent and always turning a blind eye." He glanced at Melissa. "Well, most at least."

"Doc, you brought something to paralyze his body. You got anything for his mouth?" Melissa asked.

"Yes, I do." Deaton nodded, and turned back to his bag, before pulling out a roll of black duct tape. Ripping off a piece, he placed it over Void's mouth. Void roared, and his eyes went black before the lights in the room flickered on. But then his head snapped back, and his right eye went back to normal as shadows once again danced off of him. The group looked at each other in confusion before watching as the shadows faded, and Void let out an irritated growl. Scott motioned his head over to the kitchen and Deaton, Lydia, and Stiles followed. Melissa sighed and knelt in front of Void before tending to his stomach wound. But as she did, she saw a tear roll down the teens cheek, and his face reading distress and pain.

"Y/N?" Melissa asked, and the teen nodded. She quickly removed the tape, and the boy sighed, before looking up with a disappointed expression on his face, taking over his previous look.

"Really, Melissa? I shed one tear? That's all it takes?" Void asked, shocked. Melissa looked down, realizing she had just been played. "Come on. I expected more. With my host's mind being a children's book, I learned a lot about you."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Melissa demanded.

"The host's mind is a jumbled mess, but easily readable. It would have been harder to break in if he wasn't pushed aside like a footnote by those idiots in the other room." Void looked towards the kitchen.

"What does that have to do with me?" Melissa questioned, crossing her arms.

"You were one of the few people who were actually good to him. There are three. Noah, you, and Malia." Void elaborated.

"The coyote girl?" Melissa realized. Void smirked.

"Now you're catching on. The boy was one wrong action away from ending it all. It almost happened when the pack went looking for her." Void reveled in the shock he saw hitting Melissa. "Ah, the pain and suffering he gives me made me stronger than ever before.

"Y/N is a strong boy. I think you need to stop underestimating him." Melissa glared at the fox, causing him to chuckle.

"That may be, but how are you going to hold up when Scott knows the truth?" Void questioned.

"What?" Melissa asked, once again confused.

"When he finds out why his dad really left?" Void expanded. "You know he overheard it, right?" Void laughed quietly. "You had no idea. You called Stilinski right after it happened. You didn't tell Scott, but you told the sheriff. But Y/N... he heard it like he hears everything. But you want to know why he never told Scott? Because he knew what would happen if he did. And he decided to hold that for you. So that your happiness would thrive. Something he clearly lacks for himself."

"This isn't you, Y/N." Melissa shook her head.

"Oh, it is now. But maybe... just maybe... I'll leave you and Noah for last. Let him watch you two die last."

"And what of Malia? You really going to kill the one thing keeping Y/N going, so you've stated?" Melissa countered, but Void grinned.

"Every king needs his queen. And I think she'd make an excellent queen." Void stated, and Melissa had enough, and she put the tape back on his mouth and walked off. Void chuckled before his head snapped back once again.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

SHUT UP!!!

Void slowly looked forward, and saw that time had passed, and he mentally groaned. He was losing his touch, and this boy was indeed proving to be stronger than he thought. Kneeling right in front of him, was Peter Hale, and Void smirked.

"He doesn't look like he would survive a slap across the face, much less the bite of a werewolf." Peter remarked, and Void's eyes went black once again as he tilted his head tauntingly.

"You don't think it would work?" Scott asked.

"This is more a war of the mind than the body." Peter explained, getting up. "There are better methods to winning this battle."

"What kind of methods?" Stiles asked. Peter looked the boy right in his eyes.

"We're going to get into his head." Peter explained before turning to Scott. "More specifically, you."

"So, do we have a plan?" Deaton asked.

"Scott is going to try and dig through pale and sickly evil Y/N's mind to unearth pale and sickly real Y/N. Then guide him back from the depths of his own subconscious. But he's not going to do it alone." Peter explained.

"What do you mean?" Scott asked, and Peter looked at Lydia.

"Somebody needs to go in with you." Lydia looked down, but the room was shocked by who spoke up.

"I'm going." Stiles declared, stepping forward.

"What? No!" Scott denied.

"Scott, this is my brother. I know in my heart I've messed up so please. I need to fix this, and no one is stopping me." Stiles stepped forward, sitting next to Void as Peter shrugged. He pulled Scott's arms and positioned his claws behind Void and Stiles' neck.

"So what do they do if they find him?" Lydia asked.

"You're going to have to guide him out somehow. Try to give him back control of his mind, his body." Peter stated.

"Could you elaborate on the "somehow"?" Stiles asked, his leg jumping up and down. "It's not feeling very specific at the moment."

"Improvise." Peter shrugged.

"What if this is just another trick?" Scott asked, and Peter scoffed.

"When are you people going to start trusting me?" Peter questioned, but Scott looked at Void, who was chuckling.

"I meant him." Scott elaborated, and Peter went quiet.

"Oh."

"Scott, we're running out of time." Lydia reminded the Alpha. "It's now or never." Scott nodded, before taking a deep breath in, and his eyes flashed red, before his claws dug into Stiles and Void's neck.

(Mindscape)

Scott and Stiles' eyes snapped open and found themself strapped to a bed. More specifically, a bed in Y/N's holding cell in Eichen. Scott struggled against his bindings as Stiles watched in disappointment. "Really?" Stiles asked.

"What?" Scott questioned, before looking at the bindings. "We're trapped."

"Yeah, and your a werewolf, with an Alpha Status. So use it." Stiles reminded the teen.

"But were in Y/N's head." Scott countered.

"So? You are a werewolf. Act like one." Stiles ordered. Scott nodded, and his eyes flickered red, and he pulled with all his might. The bindings snapped as Scott pulled himself free and he quickly helped Stiles out of his.

"So what now?" Scott asked, looking around.

"Well, I know it's kind of obvious, but should we try the door?" Stiles pointed to the only entrance and exit in the room. Scott shrugged.

"Might as well." Scott approached the door, and cranked the handle, but then it suddenly disappeared. "Well, that's not good."

"Scott." Stiles tapped his friends shoulder and brought his attention behind him, and the two went silent. "That's our house." There, standing before them, was Stiles and Y/N's home. Only difference, was that it was in shambles. The roof had caved in, the windows were all smashed, the walls bearing holes. It looked to be in the same condition of the Hale Family Home. Stiles slowly approached the house but as he reached the door, he hit a barrier. Scott saw this and tried himself, and arrived at the same result. As if the house was surrounded by mountain ash. Stiles and Scott looked at each other in confusion, when the walls of the building shook. Running to the window, they peered in, and saw a white void, and in the middle of it, they saw Y/N. Blood was dripping from his lip, as he panted before a shadow sped to him and backhanded him down. The shadow took form, and Void was there.

Y/N spat out some blood as Void walked away. "Stay down." He ordered.

"I refuse." Y/N denied, standing back up and raising his fists. "I'm not done."

He taunted Void to continue, and Void scoffed, but obliged. Stiles was about to call out, but was his words never left his mouth as he watched Y/N counter the attacks with expert precision, like a master, but when he went to attack, Void shot a straight punch right to his nose, causing Y/N's head to snap back and Void followed suit with an over the shoulder throw. Void fixed his hair before walking over to something Stiles and Scott couldn't see, but Y/N had been at many times since he had shown up in this hell hole. A Go Board. And they were surprisingly evenly matched in wits. So Void implemented the rule of combat. Fight for the territories you control. But even then, Y/N had put up one hell of a fight.

"Scott you have to do something." Stiles begged.

"Like what? I can't get through the barrier." Scott explained, but the Stiles had an epipheny.

"Wait, how do Wolves signal to each other? To the pack?" Stiles asked.

"They howl, but Y/N's human." Scott countered.

"So am I, yet I'm still a part of the pack, right? Why not him?" Stiles returned, and Scott nodded. He shifted and looked through the window, and let out a deafening roar. The whole house shook, and Void looked at the two. He grinned and shook his head, before grabbed Y/N by the neck of his shirt and pulled him up. 

"You're little friends can't save you." Void stated.

"Good thing I don't need them." Y/N returned, before slamming his head into Void's, stunning him and shoving him back. He rushed to the Go board and placed the final piece before the board glowed with white light. "I won." Y/N grinned, before turning back to Void. The black of his pupils expanded, taking over his e/c iris's and making them black and he ran forward, slipped under a strike from Void and suplexed him into the ground.

The two were blinded by a mixture of light and darkness, and suddenly they were back in Scotts house. Stiles panted as he rubbed the back of his neck and Scott steadied himself. But Scott didn't waste any time before rushing around the couch.

"Did it work?" Scott quickly asked. "Did it work?"

"What happened?" Lydia asked, noting that Void/Y/N were still the same. "Why didn't it work?"

"Because it's not science, Lydia." Peter stated, pulling the girl aside. "It's supernatural. I did my part. Now give me the name." Scott overheard and turned his attention to the two.

"What name? What are you talking about?" Scott demanded, but Peter ignored the boy, and kept his eyes trained on Lydia.

"Lydia, a deal is a deal. Even with me." Peter stated, and Lydia leaned close to his ear.

"Malia." Lydia whispered, but Scott overheard. Then, Void/Y/N surged awake, and a shadow shot from his chest and flew around the room before crashing onto the floor, a jumble of bandages appearing on the floor, with a bandaged hand pushing through. Climbing through the floor, was the Nogitsune, and Scott immediately went on guard. Once he was out of the floor, Scott and Peter rushed forward and threw him back, pinning him to the wall.

"Hold him." Peter growled.

"I'm trying." Scott stated, as the Nogitsune began tearing at its bandages. 

"Wait, wait, wait!" Stiles yelled, pulling at their shoulders. The two stepped back as the Nogitsune fell to his knees and tore off the bandages. This wasn't the Nogitsune. It was Y/N.

"Where the hell am I?" Y/N demanded, looking around. "Where is he?"

"Scott." Deaton called out to the alpha. Scott turned, and realized that "Y/N" and Lydia were gone, and the front door was wide open.

"Where are they?" Scott demanded. "Where are they?!" He raced out the door with Stiles, calling out for Lydia as Y/N growled. He had him. He had the Nogitsune beaten. And once again, the two idiots had to give him an out.

A/N: Once again, sorry if this sucks. Hopefully the next two are better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 5.1K 52
[BOOK 5] "𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚, 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 - 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡." F...
16K 387 72
"Okay," he breathed out. "I love you, Cassandra Williams. I love you so god damn much." Cassie's smile grew at his last sentences. "I love you too, S...
96.7K 2.7K 25
**CONTAINS TEEN WOLF SPOILERS** Stiles Stilinski has been through thick and thin; he's died once, came back to life once, and survived many threats t...
10.5K 371 28
🎵 𝙨𝙠𝙮𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩🎵 Months before the pack graduates and leaves beacon hills behind, they are left with one last remi...