Who We Are

By Kiley5686

Vivian Cromwell was an outgoing girl who grew up on the Ark. She always spoke her mind whether it got her in... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Aesthetics
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 25

25 0 0
By Kiley5686

A couple weeks after Vivian and Bellamy got married, they decided that there should be a group sent out to Mount Weather to gather supplies. Vivian wasn't happy when Abby told her that she needed to be a part of the group to go out so she could face her demons. When Vivian went back to Mount Weather the first time Bellamy went with her, he said how he wasn't going to let her face her demons alone.

But now Vivian goes out by herself, making a new friend named Gina.

They just got back from Mount Weather Vivian finding something that Bellamy might like.

"So you think he's going to like it?" Gina asked as she handed someone a box of supplies.

"Yeah, I've been looking for this book since we started going to Mount Weather." Vivian admitted. She looked up to see that the people they were handing the boxes to were just laying them on the ground, making no room for anyone to walk. "Guys! Make a walkway, jeez." She ordered shaking her head.

Bellamy heard her voice and turned to Monty.

"Monty, he's all yours." Bellamy said, referring to a drunk Jasper, then he made his way over to Vivian, who was ordering people around. "Hey, easy run?" He added. Vivian looked up at him and hopped down. She gave him a slight shake of her head.

"I hate that place." She admitted.

"I know." He said, knowing how much she hates. He pulled her closer to him, but it wad Vivian, who closed the gap between them, by kissing him softly on the lips.

"Got you something, though." Vivian said with a smile, turning around to grab the book. When she turned back around, she gripped the book a little bit, hoping that he'd like it. Then she handed it to him. Bellamy stood there looking over the book title, which was The Iliad. "You said your mom used to read it to you. I thought you'd might like it." She added.

Bellamy looked at the book for a second. He didn't know that Vivian even remembered him telling her about the book.

The longer Bellamy stayed quiet, the more that Vivian started to regret giving him the book, thinking it brought back too many memories of his mom. But before she could say anything, he beat her to it.

"I do. Thank you." Bellamy said, looking at her and pulling her in for another kiss. Vivian smiled and looked at the book again.

"Also, I've been dying to read it since you told me about it." Vivian said with a smile, causing him to smile back at her.

"Oh, trust me, we'll read it." He said, then turned around to the Rover to put the book and his bag down.

"Hey! Take it easy!" Raven yelled, rolling out from underneath it.

"Morning to you too." Bellamy said and tossed a gun over to Miller.

"What's the point if we can't use them?" Miller asked, and Vivian grabbed one for herself, but Bellamy stopped her, causing her to shoot him a look.

"We can. Just not to kill. That goes for everyone. Where's Octavia?" Bellamy asked as he rummaged through the bag.

"We're going outside the wall. You honestly think she'd miss that?" Miller asked.

"He has a point. Now, why can't I have a gun?" Vivian asked.

"Because you just got back from Mount Weather. Go take a break." He replied, knowing how she always got after coming back from that place.

"Bell, I'm okay, I promise. I won't do anything you wouldn't do." She teased as she took a gun and walked over to Monty. "Where is he?" She asked, and he knew who she was talking about and pointed over to him.

"You're walks aren't helping anymore, Vivian. I don't know what else to do." Monty said, and Vivian nodded over to a bucket of water.

"For now, we get him out of here. But first, he needs to sober up." She replied, and the two walked over to the bucket. She went to pick it up, but Monty stopped her.

"I'll do it." He said, picking it up and walking over to Japser, who was about to pass out leaning on the Rover Monty, dumping the water on him, causing the buz cut boy to gasp.

"Rise and shine." Vivian said, and Japser glared at the two.

"Sorry. Was that too cold?" Monty sarcastically asked, which angered Jasper.

"Ahh!" Jasper yelled, grabbing onto Monty, and slammed him to the Rover.

"Get off him." Vivian said, pulling them apart, but Japser didn't know it was her and shoved her to the ground. Bellamy hurried over to her and helped her up.

"You okay?" He asked, causing her to nod.

"Yeah, just fine." Vivian said. "I'm going to go say bye to Gina." She added and walked off before he could say anything.

"Let me guess you're going too?" Gina asked, seeing the gun strapped to Vivian.

"You honestly think they could do it without me?" Vivian asked, causing Gina to laugh and shake her head.

"Be safe." Gina said, and Vivian nodded.

"Don't worry, I got my hero." Vivian said just as Bellamy walked up.

"We're heading out. Are you ready?" He asked the redhead.

"Yeah, let's go." Vivian replied as she kissed his cheek and started to walk off.

"Oh come on hotshot, that's the kiss I get?" Bellamy teasingly asked, causing the girl to turn and walk backward.

"I don't know, if you want a better one, come and get it, hero." Vivian smiled, and Bellamy walked kver to her and scooped her up in his arms, planting a kiss to her lip. "You happy now?" She asked, causing Bellamy to nod.

"I guess I have to be." He said, putting her back on the ground, and the two walked hand in hand to the Rover, and he helped her in.

"She's too good for you." Raven said in the front seat.

"Shut up." Bellamy said, and Vivian just laughed.

"Careful Monty might melt her." Jasper grumbled, causing Vivian to roll her eyes and lean back. Minty went to say something, but Bellamy had it.

"Enough." Bellamy ordered then turned to Raven. "Raven, take us out." Raven didn't waste a second more and started to drive out of the garage.

As they were pulling out, Octavia appeared in front of them on her horse.

"Guess we found her." Miller said from across Vivian.

"Do you honestly think she'd miss going outside the walls?" Vivian asked,repeating what he said to Bellamy.

"Try to keep up." Octavia said to them and rode off on her horse. Vivian leaned over Bellamy to talk to Raven. Bellamy shook his head but his hand on her back.

"Do you think you can?" Vivian asked in a teasing tone.

"Oh, I know I can." Raven said with a smirk and drove off, and Vivian leaned back ove.

As they were driving down the road, Jasper started to sing along to the song that he was listening to on the mp3player until Monty reached over and pulled out his earbuds.

"No way. If you're gonna ride shotgun, you can't just disappear." Monty said, so Japser decided to pulg it into the speaker. Monty went to stop him. Bellamy grabbed him.

"Hey. It's okay. It's a long ride." Bellamy pointed out, causing Monty to slump back in his seat.

Music entered the Rover, and Vivian couldn't help but start to dance around. She looked over to see Miller pretending to play the drums. She smiled and then started to sing.

"Why can't I get just one kiss." Vivian sang, holding her fist to her mouth like it was a microphone. She turned to Bellamy and held her hand out to him, but he just laughed and shook his head.

Vivian got up out of her seat and got close to Japser and held her hand out to him, so Jasper grabbed it and used her hand as a microphone.

"Why can't I get just one kiss." He sang, causing Vivian to laugh, then go back over to Bellamy.

"Give me something I wouldn't miss." She sat down on Bellamys lap, causing Bellamy to wrap his arm around her. Vivian grabbed his face, making him look at her. "And I looked at your pants, and I need a kiss." Vivian sang, then pulled him into a kiss.

Bellamy laughed as he kissed her back. Vivian pulled away as her heart pounded in her chest. No matter how many times they'd kiss, she still got nervous.

Vivian sat back down in her seat as they all continued to sing the song. Jasper got out of his seat, making his way to the back.

"You know that you got my sympathy." Jasper sang as he opened the hood and poked his head out, throwing his arms out. Vivian laughed at his childless, but the laughter stopped when she heard beeping coming from the front.

"A tracking beacon from the Ark." Monty said, making his way to the front. Raven stopped the Rover.

"Hey, that was the best part." Jasper said, coming back in, but Vivian made her way to the front with Monty and Raven.

"Who is that?" Bellamy asked. Then, in big red letters, Farm Station popped up on the screen, causing Vivian to look over at Monty, shocked.

"Farm Station." Monty said.

"After-after four months, how?" Miller asked. Vivian looked back at him, knowing that Bryan was from Farm Station.

"We'll find out. Where are they?" Bellamy asked as he placed his hand on Vivians back. Vivian and Bellamy have always felt comfort in each other's touch.

Octavia opened the back of the Rover up, looking at all of them.

"Don't tell me I missed the party." Octavia said.

"We'll never have a party without you." Vivian said with a smile.

"Sector eight." Monty said, answering Bellamys' question.

"That's Ice Nation." Miller pointed out.

"Yeah, and according to everyone, they don't play by the rules." Vivian said hearing stories about Ice Nation and how they don't really care what Lexa says.

"What about it?" Octavia asked, not knowing what was going on.

"Protocol says we go home. Let the Chancellor decide what to do." Raven said.

"Yeah, but when have we ever followed the rules?" Vivian asked with a sly smile.

"Screw protocol. The Chancellor isn't from Farm Station, Monty and Viv are, and so is Miller's boyfriend." Bellamy pointed out. "It's your call." He looked at the three.

"Let's do this." Monty said.

"You have to ask?" Miller asked, and they all looked at Vivian.

"What do you say, hotshot?" Vivian looked at them.

"Like I said. When have we ever followed the rules?" Vivian asked, and Bellamy nodded, then turned to Octavia.

"Try to keep up." Bellamy said, repeating her words from earlier. Vivian sat down as the door to the Rover was closed, and Raven started it back up and took off.

"This is just weird." Vivian admitted. She didn't understand why they were reaching out after four months.

"What is?" Bellamy asked, grabbing her hand.

"Nates right, why reach out after four months. It just doesn't make sense." She said, looking up at him.

"We'll figure it out." Bellamy said, causing her to nod.

"Yeah, but I'm telling you right now. If any Ice Nation Grounders come up and they try anything with any of you. I'll kill them." Vivian said, crossing her arms and leaning back.

Over the past few months, Vivian told herself over and over again that she wouldn't let anything happen to her family.

________

The Rover finally came to a stop as they made it to sector eight. They all hopped out, and Vivian had her gun up and ready. 

"These woods must be the border." Bellamy said.

"No way. Really?" Vivian sarcastically asked. She was only playing around, and Bellamy knew that, so he just shook his head. "You would think since it called Ice Nation, it'd be cold." She added.

"Considering your hands and feet are always like icicles, I'd say you got the cold part covered." Bellamy replied, causing Vivian to playfully roll her eyes as her face heat up.

"Oh, you love it." Vivian said.

"Guys, save your marriage life for when we're not in Azgeda territory." Octavia said.

"So, where's all the ice?" Jasper asked.

"Much farther north, Azgeda stretches for a thousand miles." Octavia explained.

"Good thing we only have to go two hundred meters." Monty said with the device in his hand.

"Yeah, good thing." Vivian mumbled, walking next to Monty only for them to get stopped by Bellamy.

"Slow down. Remember, rules of engagement are non-lethal force. Tight formation on my command." Bellamy ordered then looked over to Raven. "Raven, you stay in the Rover." That caused Vivian to look over at him.

"Bell." Vivian said.

"Yeah, right." Raven said as she stood next to them.

"We need every gun we got." Octavia said, and Vivian nodded.

"Yeah, and besides. Raven knows her limits." Vivian pointed out, causing Raven to give her a grateful look. Over the past few months, the two girls got closer.

"They're coming. One hundred and twenty meters. One hundred and ten." Monty said as he walked closer, but Bellamy stopped him. "Those are our people, what are -" Monty tried to say, but Bellamy cut him off.

"We hope they're our people." Bellamy said.

"We don't know what's waiting for us out there. We have to be careful." Vivian said, causing Bellamy to nod. Then, there was a commotion coming toward them.

"On my command." Bellamy said, and they all got ready.

Vivian watched as Grounders with white war paint rode up on their horses. It was like no matter how many times she sees a Grounder, her mind goes back to her time with Tristan.

"You okay?" Miller asked, causing her to nod.

"Ice Nation?" Bellamy asked.

"Yes. White war paint. Stay calm." Octavia said.

"Who are you?" One of the Grounder Scouts asked. Vivian could finally understand them since Echo taught her some while they were in Mount Weather and Octavia, and Lincoln taught her the rest.

"Skaikru, looking for our people." Octavia said.

"Looking for Wanheda." The scout said, and Vivian looked over at Octavia slightly.

"Who the hell is that?" Vivian whispered, confused.

"I don't know." Octavia said just as clueless as her. "They think we're looking for Wanheda." She added to the others.

"Who's that." Bellamy asked.

"I don't know." Octavia said. Vivian looked at the Scout and saw a beeping red light on him.

"The light. That's the beacon." Monty pointed out, so Jasper started to make his way over.

"Jasper, what the hell." Vivian said, worried for his safety watching as the scouts drew back their arrows.

"Hey. Get back here." Bellamy demanded.

"Jasper, wait." Monty tried to stop him, but Jasper didn't care.

"What are you doing?" Raven asked, worried for him.

"Jasper!" Octavia grabbed a hold of him, but he just shrugged her off. Vivian bit her lip out of nerves, knowing Jasper was going to do something reckless.

"It's okay. I got this." Jasper said as he made his way to the scouts.

"Tell them we observe the Commanders truce, do it." Bellamy hurried and told Octavia, and she quickly did. Vivian watched as Jasper got closer to the scouts, her heart racing in her chest.

When Japser got to then he reached out and grabbed the beacon and ripped it off the Scout.

"This belongs to us." Jasper said, and then it all happened fast. The scout grabbed Jasper and put a knife to his throat, causing Vivian to raise her gun up.

"Where's Wanheda?" The scout asked.

"Let him go." Bellamy ordered all of them scared for their friends life.

"We don't know who that is. Please! We can help each other!" Octavia hurried and said, but all Jasper did was smile.

Vivian watched him with a concerned look on her face. They were all worried about his safety, but apparently, he didn't care.

"You think this is funny?" The scout asked him then started to slide the knife across his throat.

"No!" Vivian yelled and fired the first shot, the others following her lead.

"Hold your fire!" Bellamy ordered seeing that one of the scouts was still alive.

"Jasper, get down!" Octavia yelled, then threw her sword into the last scout.

When the scout was dead, Vivian ran over to Jasper. She hurried and picked him up with Octavias help.

"I had him." Jasper said, causing Vivian to roll her eyes.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Monty asked.

"We got the beacon, didn't we?" Jasper asked.

"Yeah, but where did they get it?" Monty asked, and everyone wanted to know that as well.

"That's the question everyone wants to know." Vivian said as they made it to the Rover.

"He needs to get to medical." Octavia pointed out, and Vivian nodded as she opened up the Rovers door to get a piece of cloth for his neck to try to stop the bleeding.

"We had to shoot three Ice Nation scouts." Vivian looked over to see that Bellamy was talking to someone over the radio. "Culvert, sector four. Can you tell me what's going on?" Bellamy asked.

"When you get here. Over and out." Kane said over the radio, which confused Vivian, not knowing why he was so far out.

"Sector four? Why's Kane so far out?" Raven asked.

"That's what I want to know." Vivian said, getting out of the Rover, handing Octavia the piece of cloth for Jasper.

"Take him home!" Bellamy ordered walking around the Rover. Vivian could hear it in his voice that he was stressed out over the whole situation.

"I'm fine, thank you for asking." Jasper said.

"Miller." Bellamy said, and Miller walked over to them.

"Yeah?" Miller asked, ready to do whatever it wad that he Bellamy told him.

"Get one of their horses. Raven said, "You can't ride. You're on the back. Monty, you're with me." Bellamy ordered, then his eyes landed on Vivian.

"I'll get them back. Be careful." Vivian said, and Bellamy nodded, pulling her into a fast kiss.

"Let's go." Bellamy ordered Monty, then he turned to Vivian to see her getting on a horse with Miller on the back. "I love you!" Vivian looked over at him with a smile.

"I love you too." Vivian said, then road off.

________

When they got back to Arkadia, the first person that Vivian heard was Sergeant Miller.

"Open the gate!" Sergeant Miller yelled, and the gate came open. They all got in and got off the horses.

"Where is she?" Vivian asked, looking around for Abby, and then finally she came running up.

"Jaspers hurt. What took you so long?" Octavia asked. Abby rushed over to Jasper, checking on him.

"We done what we could?" Vivian told her, causing her to nod.

"What happened?" Abby asked, looking at Jaspers wound.

"Ice Nation." Octavia said.

"Get him to medical." Abby ordered.

"Here I'll help." Vivian said, helping them with Jasper.

When they got to Medical, they put him on a bed. Jackson walked off to gather some stuff, leaving the two alone. Vivian turned to look at him, and he just shook his head.

"I don't want to hear it." Jasper said, and Vivian let out a sigh.

"Why would you do that?" Vivian asked, wanting to know what was going through his head.

"I don't know." Jasper said, and Vivian nodded.

"Jasper, you know I'm here if you need to talk." Vivian said, going to grab his hand, but he just yanked his hand away from her.

"Yeah, let me talk to the person who pretends like her life is all Peachy even when you're the one who got your parents killed." Vivian was hurt by that comment.

"That was low Jasper even for you." Vivian said with a hurt expression on her face.

"Yeah well its the truth." Vivian glared at him.

"Well, you want to know what else is the truth?" She asked, but Jasper just rolled his eyes. "We've all lost someone, but you don't see us wasting away." Jasper gave her a dirty look, Vivian has never seen that look in his eye before, and it kinda scared her.

"That's right. You don't want to dwell in the past. What? Is it because you feel guilty for all the people who died because of you? You're parents, Fox, Harriet, Albert, Cecilia, and Sal." Vivian sucked in a breath to keep from harming him. Cecilia and Sal were the ones who died trying to find her when the Grounders took her.

"Screw you, Jasper." Vivian said.

"No, tell me. If Bellamy died, how would you be acting right now?" Jasper asked. Vivian stood there for a second, trying to think how she'd feel, and she hated to even think like that.

"I don't know." Vivian admitted, throwing her arms up a little, letting out a huff.

"Exactly. So how about you just back off, okay?" Jasper asked, and Vivian shook her head.

"You know what, fine. Have it your way." Vivian said and walked out as Abby was walking in. "He's all yours." She added and continued her walk out.

________

Vivian was looking through the jewelry while Raven sat next to her, working on something.

"I know that look." Raven said, causing Vivian to look over at her.

"What look?" Vivian asked.

"The look that says you're worried about him." Raven said, causing Vivian to roll her eyes.

"Yeah, well, no matter how many times he goes out there, I worry." Vivian admitted, putting a bracelet down.

"He's going to be fine, Vivian. Relax." Vivian just shook her head and continued to look through the pile. "I thought you didn't like jewelry." Raven pointed out, causing Vivian to shrug.

"I don't, but it doesn't hurt to look." Vivian said, then started to walk off.

"Now, where are you going?" Raven asked, causing the redhead to turn around.

"To look at the clothes." Vivian said, almost running into someone. Raven laughed as she watched her apologize to the girl she ran into.

As Vivian was looking through the shirts, Gina walked over to her, and the two started up a conversation as they looked through the shirts.

"Not so fast." Raven said, stopping Macallan from stealing a bracelet. Gina and Vivian walked over to him with serious looks on their faces.

"I say we float him." Gina said, causing Vivian to nod.

"What a shame." Vivian tsked, crossing her arms with a shake of her head. The three were just messing with him, but Macallan still looked at the three with a desperate look.

"Come on. What do you guys want for it?" He asked, causing Vivian to smile, knowing exactly what she wanted.

"One song." Raven said, causing Vivian to nod with a small smile. Macallan has a great singing voice that Vivian actually enjoyed listening to.

"Done." He said, putting the bracelet in his pocket.

"Oh yeah, Macallan is going to sing." Vivian said, in teasing tone, causing the boy to blush a little. The two girls looked at her, causing Vivian to give them confused looks. "What, he has an amazing singing voice." She added and walked off as Macallan sat down at the piano.

Macallan saw the redhead walking his way, so he gave her a kind smile.

"Any request?" He asked as Vivian stopped in front of the piano.

"Well, I was thinking of Add It Up." Vivian said, and just like that, he started to sign the song.

As Macallan was singing, he looked over at Vivian, giving her a nod to join in. Vivian was hesitant at first but decided to join in with him.

"Oh ma-mama, mama-mo-ma-mum." Vivian and Macallan sang their voices, harmonizing perfectly like they have sung together before. Which they have once. But that was months ago.

The two continued to sing as Jasper walked in. Raven saw the crazy look in his eye.

"Hey. Hey. Relax." Raven said, Vivian didn't even know that he walked in.

Jasper looked over to a guy who had some clothes. Jasper yanked them out of his hand.

"These belonged to people." Jasper snapped, then turned his head to see Macallan playing the piano. Anger took over him as he watched him and Vivian sing like it was no big deal. "So did that piano." He took off running to Macallan.

"Jasper! Japser." Raven tried to stop him, but it was no use.

"A bunch of grave robbers!" Jasper yelled as he tackled Macallan to the ground.

Vivian let out a gasp as she watched Macallan hit the ground, with Jasper on top of him.

"Jasper! Get off him!" Vivian yelled. She hated the way Jasper was acting. She went to get him off, but he ended up pushing her to the ground.

Macallan punched Jasper, taking him off guard. The whole room was chaotic. Vivian got back up and got between the two with Raven as people held the two boys back.

"Enough!" Abby yelled, making herself known. Vivian looked at Jasper as someone held him back. She wanted to make sure he was okay, but she didn't and walked away.

Vivian sat in her room, bouncing her ball and humming a tune. When there was knock at the door. She let out a sigh and got up to answer it. When she opened it, Harper stood there holding up a bottle. Vivian smiled and pulled her inside.

"How did you get this?" Vivian asked as they sat down at the small table in the room.

"I might have asked Monty to make me some before he left." Harper said with a shrug as she opened the bottle, and Vivian gave her a knowing look.

"So I've noticed you two have gotten close." Vivian said, causing Harper to blush.

"No. I mean, I don't know." Harper said as she took a drink of the moonshine and then passed the bottle to her.

"Well, I say go for it. Make the first move." Vivian said, taking a swig from the bottle. She winced at the burn, still not used to it. Then she saw the look on her face like something was bothering her. "Is everything alright?" She added, causing her to shrug.

"What if I'm not ready to date again after my last boyfriend?" Harper asked.

"You mean the dirtbag that cheated on, so you beat him up?" Vivian asked, causing Harper to laugh and nod.

"Yeah, what if I tell Monty that that's the reason why I was sent to the skybox and he thinks I'm crazy or something?" Harper asked, and Vivian could tell that she has thought about this.

"Well one I would have done the same thing, and two, I don't think Monty will think that." Vivian said, passing her the bottle.

The two stayed in Vivians room, passing the bottle of moonshine back and forth, talking and laughing about random things. Miller even crashed their little girl time after his watch. Vivian always loved it whenever she got to spend time with them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507 4 13
Sarah West is innocent. She was in the wrong place at the wrong time, she was torn from her parents who were then floated trying to break her out. In...
109 0 6
When octavia Blake is found out on the ark an entire family's secret is discovered and Adina Ventura and her family's life's are upturned ♡Bellamy B...
304K 6.1K 24
Cora was very well known in the ark, when she and 99, plus one, others were sent to the ground she struggled to adapt to the new surroundings as did...
411K 5.9K 31
Based upon Season One of The 100 - - "Bellamy Blake. You're a lot of things. A rat, a janitor, a criminal, but I would have never thought you'd be a...