• Kill or be killed • Yandere...

By povs_master

I would have never thought I would get to see him again... He stood in front of me with a smile... He looked... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter Seven

Chapter six

77 5 117
By povs_master

It had been around ten hours now... I was now working again... I also had kept my bracelet turned off... People would know I was a part of the Mallory if they saw it on and had checked what it had said on it...

But now it can be like an Apple watch...? I guess. I was serving tables again... I was also cleaning tables as well.  Right now I was wiping a table off. I grabbed the cups off the table and walked back to Charlie.

I put the cups on the counter and snapped my fingers together to get his attention. Once I caught his attention he smiled and went to put the cups in the sink. I then walked back out to get orders.

This job was fun... I mean this job was better than the one I am stuck with. I started walking towards a table but stopped once someone shouted my name. "Y/n!"

I looked towards the person named Fundy... He was annoying... I groaned and shouted back "What!" 

I saw him motion for me to come closer to him. "Hello pretty lady," Fundy says with a smile. I raise my eyebrow confused and say "What do you need?" 

"No thank you?" he says while he rolls his eyes. "I am about to walk away from you," I say annoyed. "Why do you hate me so much, you barely even know me..." he says. "Probably because you're annoying me..." I say.

"Oh, I am annoying you? How fun" he says with a smirk. I squint my eyes at him and then walk away to the table I was heading to. "Bye pretty lady!" he says with a snicker at the end. 

I sigh and look at the table with four people at it. "Hello guys what would you like?" I say. The four people who seemed to be annoyed by me just being there. "Just shots," one says with a scoff.

I felt my eye twitch and I just nodded writing it down on the notepad. I then walked back to Charlie. I ripped off the paper and put it on the counter. He grabbed it and read it. "So, do you like it here?" Charlie asks.

"Yea... It's alright..." I say leaning against the counter. "That's good!" he says as he walks back with the shots. I nod and take them walking back to the table who had ordered it. I set them down and smile walking back out. I then looked around and saw nothing had to be done yet.

I sighed and walked back to Charlie... I sat down on one of the stools. My mind drifted back to Quackity... I needed to kill him. But how...? He took my weapon first of all. There are a lot of guards... 

Poison him? The Mallory has poison... But they won't let me in there... Wait... I know for a fact that Bobby Smith had poison... He was too much of a pussy to kill with his hands... 

Yep, perfect idea... Poison Quackity's drink and then leave before any notices I did it... I then got off the stool and walked to the exit of the casino. I was almost about to walk out before I heard someone shout my name.

"Y/n! Where are you going?" I turned around and saw Quackity. "Somewhere," I say not answering his question at all. "Where?" he asks curiously... "Somewhere" I give the same answer as last time. 

"Well, you can't leave you have a job to do... So get back to it..." he says. "But-" I start to say but he cuts me off. "Now," he says with a harsher tone... I sigh and walk past him... I knew that I had to listen to him...

He had Guards and he may have fired me... If he fires me then I can't kill him easily... I then start thinking again... How will I get out of this place without Quackity noticing... As I thought this I felt someone grab my wrist... It was Quackity that he started dragging me somewhere.

"What are you doing?" I say with an annoyed tone. "Something," he says as he drags me to what looks like a massive circle table. He then let go of my wrist and pointed to a chair. 

"Sit," he said as he walked over to the bigger chair across from the one he pointed to... I raised my eyebrow confused... I fiddled with the ring on my finger... I then walked to the chair and sat down. 

"Want to play?" he asks... I raised my eyebrow confused by this. "I have a job to do I thought..." I say with confusion... "Well, your job is to work for me... right now you are," he says. He grabbed cards and raised his eyebrow at me. "So~," he says with a cocky smirk.

I sigh and nod... It was better than washing tables I guess. "Want to bet?" he asks with the same smirk. "Bet what...?" I say...

"I will bet 10k and you will bet... Hmm your watch..." he says pointing to it... Oh, shoot. "Never mind I don't want to play..." I say. Quackity laughs and says "You have already agreed to this sweetheart..." 

I squint my eyes at him annoyed... "What's your watch even worth? A million bucks??" he says with a cocky tone to it... "I don't even know how to play cards!" I shout at him. "That sucks doesn't it?" he says.

I give him a death glare and he laughs. "Fine... It's a good thing I always carry Uno cards on me" he says taking out Uno cards. Where the hell did he get those from?

"You happy now?" he says raising his eyebrow with a smile. I sigh and he nods passing out the cards... If I lost this then... I would be caught...

(Time skip) 

I had won... I was so happy I was about to cry out in joy... I wasn't happy about winning the money. But my luck finally caught up to me. "Alright... You win" Quackity says with a frown.

I then went to thinking... I could ask to leave for a bit instead of the money... "Wait can I actually leave and come back instead of the money" I say. He looked at me skeptically... "Ok..." he says with a hesitant voice...

I wondered why he was so set on me not leaving... He seemed to not like that fact at all.

"Thanks," I say as my hand goes on the table pushing me up from the table. Quackity's eyes go from me to my hand... "How do you have that..." Quackity says which confuses me. I look at my hand and see my ring...

"It's mine..." I say touching the ring with my other hand. "Can I see it?" Quackity asks me for permission...  "No," I say quickly... I then turn around and walk away going to the exit... 

I then hear my name being shouted for the third time today. "Y/n!" I sigh and look towards where it came from... I saw Fundy walking towards me with someone else. "What?" I say with a tired voice.

"Pretty Lady meet Purpled, Purpled meet Pretty Lady," Fundy says. "Hi..." the guy named Purpled said. "Purpled was nervous to meet you," Fundy says. Purpled eyes widen and he looks to Fundy.

"Shut up!" Purpled said annoyed hitting him on the side. "hey now! Violence is not the answer!" Fundy shouts at him. I roll my eyes and turn around walking to the exit. "Wait, pretty lady!" Fundy says rushing to my side.

Purpled rushing to my other side. "Where are you going?" Fundy asks. "Somewhere..." I say opening the doors to the outside. They both still followed me. "Don't you have work to do?" I say annoyed.

"Well, Quackity let's us have our breaks..." Purpled says. huh? Why didn't Quackity let me leave before then? "Plus, we want to go with you," Fundy says with a smirk. "To annoy me..." I say with a groan.

This had made things more complicated... Now they would see my every move... "So how old are you?" Fundy asks. "An age," I say annoyed as I try walking faster. I then started hearing Purpled start whispering to Fundy and I heard nothing.

I eventually saw that they were now fighting and took that as a chance to run. I ran past some streets to lose them. I succeeded and smiled to myself... Now I must go back to the 'Richest' casino.

I walked down the streets looking behind me once in a while. I didn't want those two to follow me even if I had lost them.

I started seeing the casino in the distance. I wondered if it was opened today... As I got closer to the place I saw the lights on the inside were on. Also, there were zero people there.

Maybe they were about to open? I walked to the doors and tried getting in but the doors were locked. I groaned and started pounding on the doors. As I did I heard a shout "We're closed buddy!!" 

I then saw a young man come into view he unlocked the doors and looked at me annoyed. "We're closed get going," he said with an eye roll. I sighed and pushed past him into the casino. "Where is he?" I say and the young man looks confused.

"Your boss," I say giving more detail. "He's not here..." the young man replies. I knew he was lying because the next thing that happened was Bobby coming out. "Shit..." he says under his breath.

Bobby's eyes landed on me and he froze. "Y-y/n," Bobby said with a shaky voice. "I am not here to kill you, I need something," I say walking towards him. I heard the sigh of relief Bobby gave.

"W-what do you need?" he stuttered out, I saw him fix his posture a little. "Poison," I say as I scan him. "Oh... Why do you need that?" he asks curiously. "If I tell you, I will kill you," I say with venom which instantly makes him nod and motion for me to follow him.

He led me down a hallway to his office. He took out his keys with shaky hands and opened the door. He walked in and I followed short behind as he walked to a locked cabinet. He grabbed more keys and unlocked it.

He took out what looked like a vile and threw it to me. I caught it and looked at it. "That's it... Just add a single drop to whatever and it's poisoned" Bobby says. I nod and put it in my pocket. "Thanks," I say as I walk out of his office.

I walk down the hallway going right past the young man who lied to me. I walked to the doors and opened them leaving the place. Now I had the object to kill.

(Time skip)

I was now back at the 'Las Navedas' casino. I sighed and checked my pocket to ensure the poison remained. I saw it was still there.

I opened the doors to the casino and walked in. The first thing I saw was Fundy and Purpled. I then saw Charlie at the bar. I walked towards the bar and said to Charlie "Hey where is Quackity?"

Charlie looks at me with a smile. "He's in his office with a person," Charlie says. I raise my eyebrow a little and say "New person?" 

"Recruiting," Charlie says and I nod a little... "So, when will he come back out?" I ask and Charlie shrugs. "I don't know..." he says as turns around, grabs a rag, and starts wiping the counters. 

"Want me to help with anything?" I ask. Charlie looked at me and thought for a little. "Can you sweep for me?" he asks and I nod. He then pointed to a broom in a corner. I walked towards it and started sweeping. 

As I did I heard two pairs of footsteps. I looked towards where it was coming from. I then spotted Quackity and another person. The other person seemed to be around 6'0 feet tall. They had blonde hair and blue eyes... Wait...

"Ok! Everyone meet one of your new co-workers!" Quackity shouts out to all of us. My eyes went wide once I recognized this person... This was going to be a big problem. 

(Author) IK IK ITS BEEN A WHILE LEAVE ME ALONE 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 2.2K 15
𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚒𝚝, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚢; 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎. ━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦...
1.9K 88 10
I stepped into the doorway, turning back to look at him as he tucked his hands into his navy blue jean's pockets. Despite my obvious insecurity, I le...
6.7K 291 24
"I should have run when I heard the explosive boom happen. But my curiosity got the best of me. And now I am stuck with two obsessed guys who would d...
476 21 43
____________________________________ Story description: - When a boy grows too fond of a childhood friend when moving back into state, he slowly los...