Mr Husband Work Hard

By SakshiSinha471

Moksh Khurana , CEO of Khurana Entertainment who doesn't believe in love but because his family wants to the... More

Hidden Marriage
Moksh reached for Pratiksha's show
Rising star of modeling
Payal in headlines
Wedding Night in hotel
Pratiksha to take all blame?
Pratiksha took all blame
Payal in trouble
Moksh kissed her
Pratiksha's secretary got to know truth
Pratiksha got the spokesperson deal
Payal in rage
Vikrant dont want to marry
Payal wants revenge
Attack on airport ?
Viral Video
Pratiksha's Photoshoot
Moksh reached hyderabad
Vikrant to leave Pratiksha
Pratiksha's New Manager Nancy
Pratiksha slapped Nancy
Moksh - the storyteller
Moksh's wicked plan
Pratiksha wants Moksh
Pratiksha ready for attack
Comeback official announcement
Pratiksha and Payal to share a stage
Insurance for legs
Vikrant's Strategy
Moksh and Prii
Moksh flying with his Prii
Siya Rastogi
Trap for Rastogis
Use and throw of Pratiksha
Turning the tables
Getting even with Rastogi Siblings
Negotiating With Siya Rastogi
Pratiksha won
Kitchen Romance
Insurance of 100 million
Interview before shoot
Ruhanika Kapur
Oriental beauty or Oriental temptress ?
Payal became the backdrop
Payal made a bet ?
I like you Moksh
Mrs Khurana to admit defeat?
Mrs Khurana's ultimate attack
Oriental Beauty Pratiksha
Haarsh truth
Siya Rastogi is banned?
Taking over Pratiksha?
Zero Attention
Pratiksha's New Manager
Payal's betrayal to vikrant
Pratiksha trapped Siya
Payal falling into trap
Big brother of entertainment industry
Torn Invitation Letter
Pratiksha knows payal secret
surprise !!!!!
Pratiksha's substitute?
The Bright Night Gala
Moksh - VIP guest
Picture at bright gala

The Big Boss is taken!

563 34 3
By SakshiSinha471

As the lift went directly to Moksh's office, Pratiksha didn't need to worry about running into any of the staff in Khuranas. As soon as she stepped out of the lift, she saw Moksh's huge office; Pratiksha was relieved.

The office was styled very differently to the Spanish-palace-look they had at home. Moksh's office was minimalist with angular metal furnishing; this showed his efficient, concise and dignified approach to work, making those that entered the room to subconsciously feel a sense of respect.

At present, the man behind the office table was focused on signing the documents before him. The mole on his right earlobe made him appear reliable yet seductive; so they say, 'men are the most attractive when they are serious'. Pratiksha stood in the distance in a daze...until Moksh lifted his head and noticed her standing there...

"Go take a seat on the sofa for a bit,"

Moksh said gently as he instructed Kunal, "Go prepare some English black tea and pastries. Also, grab a blanket on the way."

"Yes, president."

Pratiksha watched as Moksh quickly signed all the documents and walked to sit beside her, "Why didn't you bring Sudiksha up?"

"She said she didn't want to be a lightbulb."

Kunal entered the office with the pastries and handed a blanket to Moksh. Moksh immediately covered Pratiksha's legs with the blanket, "The air conditioner is a bit strong."

Pratiksha smiled before reaching out her hands to nudge Moksh, "Go do your work, don't disturb me from enjoying the beautiful scenery."

"Beautiful scenery?"

"The sight of you working..."

Moksh had no choice but to stand up and return to his table to continue working. Meanwhile, Pratiksha resisted her tiredness for a while before leaning against the sofa and falling asleep.

Moksh got up to reposition her body horizontally on the sofa, placing a pillow under her head and covering her with a blanket. She actually wanted to keep him company even though she was so tired from work...

People went in and out of Moksh's office. Not only Kunal, but also his secretary and a few company higher-ups. Every person that entered, would have a different expression as they walked out.

As they entered, they were calm. But upon exiting, they were so surprised their eyes almost popped out of their heads.

The Big Boss is taken!

Who was the beautiful woman in the Big Boss' office?

There's actually a person that is bold enough to fall asleep in the boss' office!

The way that Big Boss looks at that beauty is gentle like water!

My God! This is big news!

However, after leaving the office, as they weren't allowed to gossip, each person felt like they were going to explode. How amazing would this woman have to be to get the Big Boss' affection? Could she be a current famous superstar?

Pratiksha was resting peacefully; she slept well. She had no idea, she had already put Khuranas into a frenzy.

8pm.

Moksh finally finished his work and carried Pratiksha in his arms out of the building into his Rolls Royce. Because of the noise outside, Pratiksha finally awoke. She opened her eyes and gazed at Moksh gently, "You've finished work?"

"What would you like to eat?" Moksh started the engine as he gently asked her.

"You decide," Pratiksha tilted her head and wrapped her arm around Moksh's right arm as she continued to nap.

The sports car drove out of the basement carpark. At the same time, behind them, Khuranas's curious onlookers were gathered around. Although they couldn't gossip, they wanted to at least have a look; it didn't matter if they couldn't see clearly. Who was this woman that was affectionate with Moksh...

Moksh did not take Pratiksha to a restaurant, instead, he decided to cook and prepare a feast for the two of them. Pratiksha watched Moksh's busy figure. She couldn't help but approach him from behind and give him a hug, "How could you be so good to me..."

"You are so easy to take care of...just a simple dinner and you are already touched..."

Pratiksha did not respond, instead, her hands wandered into Moksh's shirt and caressed his chest muscles, "Mr. Khurana, I'm hungry..."

"The food is on its way."

"But, I want to eat you up."

Moksh stopped what he was doing. Without saying a word, he turned around and carried Pratiksha horizontally in his arms, out of the kitchen. What his wife requested, he, of course, had to immediately fulfill...

Late at night. The news was covering the Bright Night Gala that was to take place in 3 days time. After glancing at it quickly, Moksh lowered his head to question Pratiksha who was in his embrace, "The Bright Night Gala, I've looked at the guest list. Both you and Payal are invited."

"Bright Night Gala?" Pratiksha lifted her head confusedly.

"Seems like Rastogis hasn't told you about it, and probably doesn't intend to..." seeing Pratiksha's reaction, Moksh's voice lowered.

The Annual Model Awards was one of the biggest events of the year. The Top Ten Model Awards was only a part of it. The most important thing was the awards, which would definitely be taken home by some of the most famous models. Amongst them, 80% were awarded to models from Khuranas and Star King.

Pratiksha straightened her body; she felt a little tense.

Moksh noticed her reaction and quickly stroked her hair as he gently comforted her, "Let's pretend you don't know about it. Let them think you won't attend. On the day, I will send someone to escort you down the red carpet. Prii , you have already considered all possibilities, don't let this upset you..."

Pratiksha slowly calmed down as she gently nodded her head, "If not for you, I would probably be tricked again!"

"But there is no 'if', you indeed have me."

Pratiksha tightly wrapped her arms around Moksh's waist; he was her safest harbor in the world...

The next morning. As discussed, Pratiksha indeed pretended she didn't know a thing as she entered Rastogi with Sudiksha. Inside his office, Vikrant was in an extremely good mood. After their multiple battles with Pratiksha, they had finally learned to hide their true intentions. So, in front of her they no longer flaunted or showed off - they simply pretended nothing happened.

"After the collaboration with ISN, are you going to continue working? There have been many magazines and endorsement offers for you, have you made a decision?"

"I want to work with TQ," Pratiksha placed TQ's collaboration plan in front of Vikrant.

Vikrant was surprised for a moment; he did not understand why Pratiksha would pick TQ. Although this was a high-end magazine, in terms of sales and reputation, it did not compare to other magazines. Why did she insist on picking this one?

"Are you sure?"

Vikrant completely did not understand what Pratiksha was thinking. She had just taken a step towards success, but instead of riding the wave to increase her exposure, she chose something out of the ordinary and selected a path that no one else was confident about.

"I am sure..." Pratiksha nodded.

"Payal will be receiving an award, I believe you will be using all your resources to support her. There is no reason for you to interfere with what I want to do, right?"

"Are you afraid the higher-ups will reject it?" Vikrant asked coldly.

"Pratiksha, you think too highly of yourself. If you want to do it, then do it. As for the higher-ups, I will convince them. However, you need to be aware of the dangerous choice you have made."

"I am completely aware..." After speaking, Pratiksha stood up. She had nothing else to speak to Vikrant about.

"Pratiksha, you must be desperate to destroy yourself. Are you really going to make our wish come true?"

After hearing this, Pratiksha's footsteps stopped for a moment.

"I think you should care about you and Payal first..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 250 16
Rudransh Oberoi : "CEO of Oberoi industries" comes in the list of top 10 biggest companies in India. Getting betrayed by his ex lover whom he loved...
11.4K 460 48
New book! Book start- 4/12/23 When Sejal's sister, Meera, vanished on her wedding day with the stern CEO Rishabh, Sejal unexpectedly stepped into her...
4.3K 111 18
•DISCLAIMER• This story includes topics about cheating and mature scenes. Cheating part is not that instense as I don't support it. The female lead i...
9.4K 683 21
Shyra and Sarthak have managed to fool their overbearing families to get in a marriage of convenience, but can they fool themselves as the contract r...