Their Missing Sorellina

By MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Russo was taken from her five brothers after birth and was abused, tortured until she was found by the... More

Main Characters
2
3
4
5
6
7

1

331 13 2
By MafiaAngel8394

Hi, I am Yaszy Russo and I am fifteen years old, my so called parents abuse and torture me to the point I would pass out. I have multiple broken ribs along with a broken leg and my shoulder was dislocated then popped back into place, I have bruises all over my body.

I was sitting in the corner, staring at the wall hoping that one day something happens to them so that I can free from the pain and torture. I heard footsteps heading towards the room that they keep me locked up in, I heard the door unlock then it opened.

I looked over to see Randy with a smirk on his face. "Hello again bitch, ready for round two?" He asked while stalking slowly towards me which made me start to panic slightly.

He reached me and squatted down in front of me, reached his hand out to touch my face but I slapped his hand away. "Someone is growing a backbone, I see." He said.

"Stay the hell away from me." I breathed out, which made him chuckle darkly.

"Men, Louise it's time." He said making them walk into the room which caused me to panic.

I watched Randy pull a needle out of his pocket then he jammed it into my leg which made me scream out in pain. "I'm not going to miss that." was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

*****

Third Person

Randy pulled her unconscious body to the middle of the room, the men started cutting into her vocal cords. After slicing open her throat, they stitched closed the wound and covered it with a bandage.

"Perfect. Now go dump her body and call the police with the location then leave immediately." Randy said making the men nod their heads.

One of the men picked her body up and carried her out of the room in the basement, headed upstairs then walked out of the house.

Another one of the men opened the trunk, the man carrying her placed her inside the trunk then the two got into the car.

They started the car and headed to the location that they were going to drop her off at. When they reached the spot, they parked on the side of the road and got her out of the trunk then placed her down on the ground.

They called the police. "911 what's your emergency." An operator said.

They gave the police the location of where they were. "We found Yaszy Russo." Then I hung up and immediately left the location.

Raffaele Russo

I was in the middle of paperwork when my phone rang and I picked it up to see the caller id said Chief which made me answer. "Hello?" I answered coldly.

"Sir, we found her. You need to head to the hospital immediately and I'll explain everything when you arrive." He said, I hung up the phone and looked at my other siblings.

"We need to head to the hospital." I said and we all stood up then walked out of Lorenzo's office, walked down the stairs.

Once we reached the bottom of the stairs we walked out of the house to the car, slid in and headed to the hospital. "What's going on, Raff?" Lucifer asked.

"She was found and is at the hospital." I responded and saw Lucifer turn to look at the other two.

"Did you let Lorenzo know?" Lucifer asked.

"It will be a surprise." I told him and he nodded his head.

****

Yaszy Russo

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I woke up to the sound of a monitor beeping which caused me to weakly open my eyes, let my vision clear up then I looked around weakly, and realized I was in the hospital.

I looked at the door to see four men talking to a policeman. I looked at my arm to see an iv that was injecting blood into my veins and I furrowed my eyebrows.

What did they do to me?

I felt something on my throat which caused me to weakly bring my hand to my throat to feel a bandage, pained shot through my throat. I felt tears brimming in my eyes once I realized what they did to me.

The door opened making me look at the door to see the four men along with the policeman and I started panicking which made the heart monitor start going off.

"It's alright love, we're not going to hurt you." One of them said softly and I scanned his eyes to see if he was telling the truth, that's when I noticed I looked like the four men which made my eyebrows furrow.

"How deep did they cut into her throat?" The oldest looking one said coldly.

"They cut into her vocal notes." The policeman said.

"Are you telling me we will never hear our sister talk again." The youngest looking one said, and my eyebrows furrowed.

"You may have to talk to Dr. Romano about that. He only gave me small details to tell you." The policeman said.

The oldest one walked over slowly and I watched him cautiously as he walked over to me. He sat down in the chair beside the bed that I was laying in and slowly reached for my hand.

As soon as he touched my hand I felt something I hadn't felt before...a connection. "Hi, sweetheart. I'm your second eldest brother Raffaele." He said softly while caressing the back of my hand with his thumb.

The other three walked over and stood around the bed, which made me nervous but something told me that I could trust them.

"I'm Lucifer." The one beside Raffaele said.

"I'm Elio." The one on my right side and I turned my head to look at him.

"I'm Bruno." The last one said.

"There's one more of us but, he's in Seattle for a meeting." Lucifer said.

"We will explain everything once we are all together and you are somewhat healed." Raffaele said, I nodded my head weakly.

The door opened causing us all to look over to see a doctor. "I have some good news. They didn't cut too deep into her vocal cords which means once she heals, she'll be able to talk again." The doctor said.

Raffaele gently squeezed my hand. "What are her other injuries?" He asked.

"She has a relocated shoulder, a broken leg along with nine broken ribs. There is also bad bruising on her legs and her stomach, even on her ribs." The doctor told Raffaele.

"How long does she have to stay for?" Lucifer asked.

"A week only because that's how long she'll be on the feeding tube, but after that you four are welcomed to take her home." The doctor told Lucifer which made them all nod their heads.

"One of us will be staying with her until she is able to come home." Lucifer said, the doctor nodded his head.

"I'll stay with her tonight and I don't want no one but you injecting medication in her iv." Raffaele said making the doctor nod his head.

"Lucifer, go grab the blankets out of the car." Raffaele spoke again which caused Lucifer and Elio to walk out of the room.

"Can I stay too?" Bruno asked, I turned my head weakly to look at him and I looked down and saw his hand was close to mine which caused me to weakly place my hand on top of his hand.

He looked down to see my hand on top of his and looked at Raffaele. "You better grab it before she takes it away." He said jokingly which made Bruno grab my hand and hold it with a slight grip.

"And yes, you can stay as well. How about we all stay instead?" Raffaele said and Bruno gently squeezed my hand.

"I don't mean to interrupt but I need to unhook her from the blood bag and hook her up to liquids." We heard the doctor say, Raffaele let go of my hand and stood up.

He moved to the side and the doctor unhooked the blood bag from the iv in my arm, hooked up a bag of fluids.

"Did you want me to put her to sleep because she looks exhausted." The doctor asked Raffaele.

"Let's wait until the other two get back." Raffaele said and the doctor nodded his head.

"I might keep her on the feeding tube until her throat is completely healed." The doctor said making Raffaele nod his head, squeeze my hand lightly.

"That's fine, she'll be on bed rest until she's somewhat healed." Raffaele said while caressing the back of my hand with his thumb.

We heard footsteps emerging into the room and I looked over to see Lucifer with Elio following behind him, carrying blankets in their hands.

"Good thing you brought them all in because we are all staying with her tonight." Bruno said making Lucifer and Elio nod their heads.

Lucifer placed the blankets down on the couch and so, did Elio. Lucifer grabbed a purple blanket and walked over, handed it to Raffaele.

"Bruno switch places with Lucifer." Raffaele said, bruno did what he was told.

Raffaele moved the hospital blanket and Lucifer covered me up with the purple one. Luciano walked over and injected the sleep medication into the iv which entered my veins.

I felt the medication start to take over and my eyes slowly closed, everything around me went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

To Love a Villain By laiba

Historical Fiction

64.5K 4.7K 24
❝My love will drown you to the depths of the sea.❞ Furat bin Kiyan, the fleet admiral of Al Andalus, is a spy and a rebel on a mission to kill the ca...
3.7K 362 11
We all have that one celebrity crush that we obsess over. For Alana Martin, Talon Stone was that celebrity crush. He was no actor, but rather a youtu...
223K 3.7K 32
Angelina Bianchi , A girl who have been living with an abusive man who was once a sweet and soft father figure since she was 3 , she doesn't remember...
246K 12.4K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...