Not so Sworn Enemies | 5sos (...

By _lovelife1_

After Lucia figuring out the guys' secret. She met loads of new people. People she befriended and people who... More

Not so Sworn Enemies.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Quick message.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five.
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty Seven.
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two.
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven.
Chapter Forty Eight.
Chapter Forty Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty One.
Very Last Authors Note :(
Epilogue.

Chapter Twenty Five.

880 31 10
By _lovelife1_

Hey guys :)

I hope you liked the last Chapter, I love you all.

Enjoy this chapter....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucia...

I jump up, when I hear a crash. I get out of bed after seeing Luke not in it. I throw on my dressing gown and go to the kitchen where I heard the crash come from.

"Luke?" I ask, opening the kitchen door seeing nobody. I walk inside, seeing the pots on the floor. "What the hell?" I furrow my eyebrows, bending down and cleaning up the mess of pots on the ground.

When I rise back up I see a note on the counter. 'Good morning beautiful, I hope you had a nice sleep. I just left this note to tell you that Scarlet and I are gone grocery shopping, so don't worry :) anyways, I love you and I'll see you in a bit'

Then who dropped the pots?

I look around the cabin, in every room, except one... it was locked. I decide I don't want any broken doors, so I just leave it and go back to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast.

-

"Evening" Luke smiles, coming into the cabin with bags of stuff. He let's Scarlet in first before closing the door with his foot. I smile at him.

"Lucia! Uncle Luke got me ice cream!" Scarlet exclaims.

"He did?! That's amazing" I laugh at how crazy children get when they're given ice cream. "You watch some TV, while I talk to uncle Luke" I say, switching on a children's program, she nods hoping onto the couch.

Luke looks at me confused, I get a bag off of him and we walk into the kitchen. "Did you drop the pots before you left?" I ask him, he shakes his head. "I was woken up to a loud bang... I checked the kitchen and there was pots left on the floor" I tell him.

"Did they not just fall?" He asks, I shrug.

"I don't know, but now I'm starting to think there's someone coming into the cabin. Yesterday I seen someone, then you heard the tap running and now there's pots dropping?" I say, starting to worry.

"Lucia, you are something with supernatural strength and I am a Werewolf, don't worry if there's somebody coming into the cabin" he chuckles pulling me into a hug.

"I'm sorry" I sigh.

Ivory...

"I wonder what Lucia and Luke are doing right now" I say out of the blue. Michael laughs, turning to me.

"Stop worrying about what they're doing" he says, I sigh but nod.

"I just miss them, Lucia just got back and now she's gone again"

"Only for a few months" he adds, I roll my eyes and cuddle into his chest.

"Michael?" I ask.

"Hmm?" He hums, brushing my hair behind my ear.

"Why don't we ever go out? We're always in this house" I ask, he chuckles standing up.

"Let's go out then" he suggests, I laugh and stand up.

He drives us to the diner. "I haven't been here in for ever!" I gasp. Michael nods, getting out of the car after I do.

We walk inside, hand in hand and we sit at the booth we always sat at. "So, how do you think Paige is doing?" I ask.

"Well, she's not dying" he says, I shake my head.

"She's too strong" I add, he nods. Grabbing my hand, I smile at him as I scan the menu.

We order our food quickly. "Where did you say Ashley was again?" Michael asks.

"School... she's repeating the year remember?" I ask, he nods remembering. "I also found a college" I blurt, Michael's head snaps up at me. His eyes wide.

"You did? How come you haven't told me? Where is it?" He asks, I sigh and look down.

"I didn't want to tell you because I wasn't sure if I would get accepted. But a few weeks ago, I got a letter and they accepted me" I smile widely.

"Where is it?" He asks again, I'm afraid to tell him.

"It's in..." I pause. "It's in London" I say quickly. He drops my hand in shock.

"It's what?!" He exclaims.

"It in L-"

"Yeah I know, but... But, that's so far away" he says sadly.

"I know, I know it is Michael. But it's only for a couple of years" I say.

"How many?" He asks quietly.

"Just three" I say, he nods.

"As much as it's going to hurt letting you go so far away from me, for three years. I love you so much and if this is the college you really want to go to, then I'll let you go and I will visit you... a lot" he says, I laugh.

"Thank you so much Michael, you are the best" I kiss him.

"Here's your food" the waiter says awkwardly. We break away and thank him.

"I love you so much Michael" I tell him.

Ashley...

"Hey, Ashley right?" I hear a male voice. I stop and look back.

"Um, yeah. I don't know y-"

"Oh sorry, I'm Cameron" he laughs holding out his hand. "I'm in your Biology class, I'm new and trying to get to know people" he says.

"Oh" I smile. "So where are you from?"

"Chino Hills... So, I was told by a couple of guys that you repeated this year. Why's that?" He asks as we walk towards the cafeteria. It was lunch.

"Oh, Emm... Family drama" I say, he nods.

"Well, I hope things are better now" he smiles.

"Thank you, things are alot better now" I reply.

"We only met and we're already having lunch with eachother" he says, smiling.

"Well, my year graduated, so you're the only friend I have now" I say sheepishly, he smiles.

"Aww, friend? Thank you" he says putting his hand to his heart.

"So how're you liking school so far?" I ask, sitting at the table we used to always sit at. It's weird in school without them.

"It's pretty cool" he sits beside me. "The people are nice, very welcoming. Especially the girls" he winks at me, I roll my eyes making him laugh.

-

"I'll see you tomorrow?" Cameron asks, putting his arms out for a hug. I smile.

"See ya" I wave getting into my car, yep. I learned how to drive. For school.

He puts his arms down awkwardly and looks around, making me laugh. "Want a ride?" I ask making his eyes widen and a grin form on his face. "Oh god! Fuck you! I meant a ride home!" I exclaim, he laughs uncontrollably, getting into the passenger seat.

"You dirty pig" I wack his arm, he stops laughing and grabs his arm.

"Ow! That hurt!" He yells. Oops, I forgot about my Wolf strength. I laugh.

"Sorry" I say.

"That's going to bruise" he says examining his arm.

"Oh come on, I bearly tipped you!" I say. A few minutes of a car journey that consisted of small talk, laughing and singing to the music on the radio, we finally arrive at Cameron's house.

"Thanks for the ride" he says making me laugh. "I'll see ya tomorrow" he waves.

"Bye!" I wave as he walks into his house. He's actually pretty cool...

-

"Hey Ivory" I say, putting my school bag on the table next to the door. She looks up from the book of spells she was reading and smiles at me.

"Hey, where were you. School finished..." she checks her phone. "An hour ago" she continues.

"Oh, I drove a guy home" I say nonchalantly making her gasp.

"Really?!" She exclaims. "Who is he? What's he like?" She asks.

"His name is Cameron, he's really cool. But has a dirty mind" I laugh.

"Aww, what does he look like?"

"Well, he has brown hair and brown eyes" I say, she raises her eyebrow. "What?" I ask.

"Brown hair and brown eyes? Gosh, he sounds familiar...." she says.

"Oh come on! Brown hair and brown eyes are very common!" I yell. "I'm going to my room" I say, she laughs as I run upstairs.

My phone buzzes. 'Hey Ashley :) it's Cameron...' I raise my eyebrow.

'Hey Cameron... um, how did you get my number? I don't recall giving it to you' I send.

'Oh yeah, those guys that told me you repeated this year... they're pretty much obsessed with you' I laugh at this message. But it was sweet that he got my number.

'Who are they?' I ask curiously.

'Some guys in your English and Maths classes... um, David, Jerry and Harry? I think it was' he says. Oh... they are the class nerds, they're nice but sometimes they can creep me out.

We continue texting for at least two more hours until Ivory calls me for dinner. "What were you doing up there?" She asks.

"Why do you want to know?" I ask, she smiles.

"I don't..." she laughs.

"Gosh it's cold out there" Michael comes into the house.

"Is it?" I ask as he takes a seat next to Ivory. She gets up to get his plate of food and passes it to him.

"Yep" he nods. "Thank you" he smiles at Ivory, before digging in.

"So what did you guys do today?" I ask, they shrug.

"We went to the diner..." Ivory smiles.

"Really? I haven't been there in for ever" I say, Michael laughs.

"That's what Ivory said" he says, finishing his dinner.

"Ashley has a new boyfriend!" Ivory blurts, Michael looks at me. I could feel my cheeks get red.

"He's not my boyfriend! I only met him today!" I exclaim, they both laugh. "I'm going back to my room"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 545 21
Blood and Tears have been my toys. Pain and suffering have been my friends. These were common factors in my everyday life. Never in my life did I thi...
18 6 6
Elora Carver didn't like how much people changed after entering The Ritual. It was supposed to help her find her mate; her happily ever after. Instea...
1.7K 279 27
#girlswhotravel And fight vampires. Rachel and Daniel broke every rule in the Hunter book. Don't turn humans into Hunters. Daniel did that when he sa...
50 0 9
'He could see them, hear them, almost smell them, as the shadows moved across the closed curtains.' What happens when a supernatural-crazed girl and...